All Comments on 'A Wife's Turn'

by Emersonchristie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ValintValintover 5 years ago
Huh

It's interesting what a different dynamic (and I would expect, a different reader response) there is as compared to a gender-swapped version of this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
This was crap.

Sure the sex was hot but it made no sense. If her and Mia were together at every opportunity then when did hobby and Mia have a chance to hookup? The timeline had ZERO consistency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of a lesbian tale than a LW tale

The emphasis in this story was the women. The husband played very little part in the story so why not post it in Lesbian? I, for one, was put off by the women and that ruined the story for me. Pretty well written but just not a loving wives story.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

I agree with the other comment.....when did Mia & Mark have a chance to be alone? He was out of town for a while too.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
Would work just fine gender swapped

An asshole who cheats and rubs it in the face of a wife who eventually comes to accept it. A cheated on wife who finally gets the opportunity to turn the tables and takes it. Some readers would probably balk at any hint of male-male sex, so it'd probably be best if the third person remains female But if you make the cheating asshole husband an abuser who batters his wife into servicing his buddies, you might get readers to accept him being forced to service his wife's new male lover when she finally gets the upper hand over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

I always like a story where a young hot babe steals a husband from an aging and stupid wife. It would be even better if Mia found a way to steal all the wealth from the idle rich couple. Leave them penniless in Italy while Mia runs off with Haniah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lesbian Story

Not LW. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not really believable

So Mia and Haniah conspired to invade the lives of the rich couple and husband and wife both fell in love with Mia. Sounds like a con game. Neither even bothered to have a conversation with their spouse about what was happening. Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

A female cuck.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 5 years ago
Pretty wild

That was one wild power struggle. I think mark was the big

Winner!

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 5 years ago
Great Character Development

Great developed tale of how a secure wife can turn into a submissive. Women conning women seems to be so much more devilish.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bunch of garbage people

Cheating on and conning each other, yet this equals magic happy ending. No sense.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good writing, nice plot twist with Mia actually playing the wife who thought she was playing her hubby. Cuckquean conclusion to what is really a Lez story.

Both spouses pretty crappy people, looking to get over on their spouse, enjoying marginalizing the other spouse while breaking the marriage with out discussion.

If the genders were reversed, it would be a one or two star skunt story. I must be sexist AF, I gave it four stars.

Welcome to LW, thanks for the hot sex, now please use your ample talent to write a open marriage sharing couple who are true to each other, and don't play people, or let other play games on them.

Seems like these guys sort of started out OK, but ended up all plastic like Kardashians or the people in the Eagles Last Resort (,Paradise)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

sexy storytelling, love that there's a witness to the cuckqueaning

please write more!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 5 years ago
Believable

Good story, I liked it.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Interesting yet bizarre

In the way all things truly foreign are

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

it was a good story

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

Very good story, but it could have been a great story.

The problem with writing from the first point of view only is you just get to know a single character, everybody else is like a cardboard cut out. Mark was almost a nonentity, I can't recall him actually saying anything at all. And Mia and Haniah seemed very two dimensional. The wife - Did we learn her name?- Claimed early on to be a jealous woman but still allowed Mark to have sex with others. Also, apart from the first meeting with Haniah, the wife showed no inclination to be submissive.

None of this takes away from what is a very good, well written and hot story. I just wish there was more dialog and characterization, otherwise I enjoyed it very much. Incidentally: I was expecting a rather darker ending. I envisaged Mia and Haniah walking off into the sunset , holding hands and grinning, having just destroyed another happy marriage, but perhaps that's just my warped imagination?

Thanks and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An emotional roller coaster.

Congratulations to your successful return to literotica. This was different then your other stories but still addictive as ever. I hope you are not going to wait another 4 years for a new story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

In a crowd of nasty pieces of shit, this one is really some low garbage. Wherever you’ve been, please go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God, this is sooo hot!! I love the little twists and turns, surprises as she goes deeper and deeper into becoming the second woman. Great job!

From a (sadly submissive now) guy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is no surprise that all of this author's other submissions are in the Lesbian category. The husband in this submission is almost an afterthought. He has no voice or pertinent opinion in their relationship. It is not a depiction of a healthy union.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Degrading is never sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmersonchristie@Emersonchristie
291 Followers
Bi-curious and married who likes to write about her secret fantasies. Always enjoy meeting sexy, intelligent women to encourage my creativity. I have a soft spot for carefree, confident women in their twenties. No men and don't be offended if I don't respond, sometimes I si...