All Comments on 'A Wild Rose on the River'

by ddMcAnn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

What thoroughly unlikable characters. Both weak with no drive. Their spouses will be better off without them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Wild Rose

Please tell me there is more to come!

ddMcAnnddMcAnnabout 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, Anonymous, there is more to come.

Hindsight2020, I am thinking that one of the spouses descriptions fit you...and that maybe you have never had to sacrifice anything in your relationship....Maybe instead of being a hater, you should give positive criticism, like a suggestion to make my characters less "unlikable."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think you may have misread the first comment. Their spouses were loosers, and they would be better off without them. Good story, waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. How rare these days to find a story where two sexual equals meet and really enjoy each other. I look forward to the next instalment.

ddMcAnnddMcAnnabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm already working on the next segment of this story. Thanks for the feedback. Thank you Anonymous for clarifying the previous comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userddMcAnn@ddMcAnn
I started writing "housewife-porn" as a hobby for myself, not naming names and using little description of the characters to make it easy to place whomever the reader fantasizes about being with into the scene while writing my own fantasies. I realized there was a great need...