A Wilde Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
One night stand with a sexy stranger.
1.6k words
4.25
1.3k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she left, they headed to his place. He told her it was within walking distance and on the way, he gave her his last name and his address. She texted it to Val before putting her phone in her clutch to focus on him. They held hands and made out at every intersection. His townhome was a good 15-minute walk, and by the time they arrived, she was desperate for him.

She could tell he felt the same as she did; as soon as they walked through the door, he was all over her. He kissed her hungrily, grabbing her hips as he rubbed his body against hers. Her knees buckled when she felt his erection poke against her. It was so hot how much he wanted her, even if it was only a one-night fling. It fueled her lust for him. She tugged at his shirt, needing to feel and see more of him. When she caressed his abs underneath his shirt, he groaned and gripped her ass, lifting her.

Wynter's lips broke away from him as she breathed, "Jack."

Her words were swallowed up in another passionate kiss as he carried her to his room. He laid her on the bed and quickly removed her clothes. She was left in a thong when he pulled away to undress himself. She watched, squeezing her thighs together to relieve the tension growing inside her. His body was amazing- lean with built thighs, muscular arms, defined abs, and golden brown skin. He was down to his briefs when she stopped her perusal of his body and met his eyes.

"Play with yourself." He told her gruffly.

"Huh?" Wynter stiffened, legitimately confused. "I coulda went home and did that."

He chuckled and her body instantly relaxed. "Show me what you like so I can give it to you."

Heat spread all over her body at his word and she nodded in understanding before moving her hands up to her chest. She closed her eyes, pretending she was alone, and fondled her breasts. Wynter couldn't remember the last time she pleasured herself. Her body was craving intimate touch, even if it was her touch. One hand alternated between both breasts and her hardened nipples as the other moved between her thighs. She slid her fingers underneath her panties and immediately found her clitoris. She circled it, lightly at first, until her body demanded more and she pressed harder. She moaned out in arousal as her body quickly built to an orgasm. So caught up in her gratification, she forgot about Jack until she felt him join her on the bed. Her eyes popped open, and her hand froze, now shy.

"Don't stop. Keep going. I wanna see you come." He ordered her.

She whimpered at his sexy command and continued touching herself, her eyes locked on his. He examined her face before moving in to kiss her. She returned his kiss, nibbling on his lips as he massaged her breasts with his hand. Gently at first, before he broke their kiss to suck her nipples. She was already close, but his mouth on her made her body race towards climax. When his hand replaced hers inside her panties, stroking her slit and lightly tracing her clitoris, she shook with need.

"Jack, please-" She begged, unashamedly.

"Come," he said, using his other hand to slide her panties aside. His finger circled her opening, before pressing inside her. He started slowly, watching her face as he experimented with different pressures and speeds. She gasped and moaned at his skilled fingers until he found her spot. She cried out, gripping his shoulders as her body clenched in pleasure. He kept doing it, rubbing her spot and circling her clitoris harder until she came, screaming out her release.

She was so lost in her orgasm, that she didn't realize he pulled away until he was on top of her, sliding on a condom and spreading her legs. They both moaned as he pushed inside her. She kissed all over his face as they quickly found a rhythm, him grinding into her as she arched her back to meet each stroke. Wynter was chasing her second orgasm when his fingers moved between her thighs again and found her overly sensitive clitoris. He rubbed her, just the way she showed him until she was climaxing again. His thrusts became more erratic as he pounded into her before he came. After a moment, he pulled out of her, disposing of the condom and collapsing beside her. She had no time or space to be embarrassed or uncomfortable- he immediately pulled her into his arms, tucking her against his chest.

"Damn, I'm glad I met you," he murmured against her hair.

Wynter exhaled a giggle, that single comment restoring some of the confidence she lost in the past year. "Same." She whispered, snuggling into the warmth of his chest.

Wynter wasn't sure how much time had passed when she was awoken by the cold in the room. The combination of the air conditioning, ceiling fan, and missing her comforter gave her chills. She tried to reach for her blanket but was restricted by something around her waist. She froze when she realized it was an arm, and the memories of the night came back to her.

She slipped out of Jack's embrace, frantically looking for her clothes. She wasn't supposed to sleep over, and she was horrified she might have worried her cousins. Once she had her pants and corset on, she rushed to the living room and found her clutch in the dark. She retrieved her phone and sighed when it was only a little after 3 am. She sent a quick text in the group chat saying she was returning and ordered an Uber to pick her up.

She was patting down her hair, trying to make herself more presentable, when she felt her barrette was missing. She groaned, knowing she didn't want to leave it or risk waking Jack up. She was so close to making a clean exit, but she couldn't leave one of her mom's gifts behind.

She crept back into Jack's room, using her phone screen for light. She searched all over the floor, replaying the night in her mind to recall when and how it could have fallen off. She was thinking about the way Jack undressed her; how he unbuttoned her corset as he kissed down her neck and yanked down her pants after laying her on his bed-

"Fuc-" she exclaimed but stopped her outburst as she almost crashed into the bed. The memories flooding her brain distracted her from the goal of finding the barrette, silently.

She looked up at the bed to see Jack was still sleeping soundly. He was nude, his body perfectly displayed as he lay on the side of the bed she was previously sleeping on. She couldn't help but think about how her ex Michael shared a bed with her. He hated both cuddling and sharing covers which led to them sleeping separately on individual sides. Jack obviously didn't have those same hangups-

Her comparison was stopped short as she saw the barrette on the bed, next to Jack's chest. She reached over to grab it, watching him to make sure he didn't stir. As she grabbed the barrette, she was enthralled by his peaceful, handsome face. She couldn't help the little bit of pride that she felt, knowing she attracted someone as fine as him. Maybe there was nothing wrong with her...

She leaned in close to him one last time and kissed his forehead, then his nose, and finally his lips. "Thank you." She whispered gently before quietly leaving the room and waiting for her Uber outside.

A few hours later, Wynter was woken again by the shrill voice of Liberty behind the bedroom door. She stretched out on the pull-out couch, willing her eyes open as she tried to make out what Liberty was screeching about. She could tell by the tone it wasn't good, but she had no idea what could be her problem this early in the morning.

"-You know she's working through some shit!"

"She's grown! It was her choice! What was I supposed to do? Tell her no and drag her home?" Valentina's voice came through, just as agitated as Liberty's.

"You coulda got some more information! Jack Jackson? What kinda shit is that?" Liberty yelled.

Wynter quickly got up, knowing that the fight was about her. She stumbled from the sitting room of the hotel to the bedroom.

"It was probably a mistake-" Grace tried to offer, but Valentina cut her off to yell back at Liberty.

"Like every dude you met off dating apps gave you their real name. ¡Mira qué cabrón!"

"Don't start that Spanish shit-" Liberty said menacingly.

"Vete al infierno-"

Wynter opened the door before it got more heated. "I'm here. No one needs to go to hell. Relax."

"Don't tell me to calm down! Where the fuck were you? You texted 5 hours ago!" Liberty confronted her.

"I was on the couch because your drunk ass took over the whole bed," Wynter replied.

Grace snorted, which caused Wynter to chuckle. After a tense moment, they were all laughing.

Once they settled down, Valentina looked her over, appraisingly. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm good. We had fun and I'll never have to see him again, just like I said." Wynter smiled.

"Good, 'cause he gave you a fake ass name anyway. Jack Jackson. You wouldn't be able to find him if you wanted to." Liberty said. "Let's get ready to go girls. I gotta get back to town and finalize a few things before the tree-trimming party at the house tomorrow."

As Wynter checked the time on her phone, she remembered "Jack Jackson" did give her his number. Not wanting to think about reaching out to him or worry about him reaching out to her, she blocked and deleted his number.