All Comments on 'A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 02'

by Troubled_Rose

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!

Thank you for updating! Please keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

I love your story. I think you have the potential to develop into an outstanding writer. I look forward to following this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!!

I hope we get more of Kensington and Co as well! :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Excellent chapter!

I hope you can update quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE PLEASE....

and soon!!! loved it and Kerrington's story too. Feels like a super story. Keep up with the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Developing nicely.

Rose:

I am enjoying your writing style and the story. Please continue.

AngelicDemonGoddessAngelicDemonGoddessover 14 years ago
OMG

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hurry and update SOON!!!

madam_noemadam_noeabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Very well done, driving, but the only suggestion I might offer (if this is in the next chapter I'll eat my words) perhaps more of a description at the end for the slap. Did she think the other woman was a wife, or was she just embarrassed? Small points, but they help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

YOU USED 'THEN' A COUPLE OF TIMES WHEN YOU SHOULD'VE USED 'THAN'. ALWAYS USE 'THAN' WHEN MAKING COMPARISONS. THIS STORY'S GETTIN' GOOOD. ;) -SAM

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I had to re-read since it was so long between the 3rd and 4th chaps. I was surprised she knew about the ball and when didn't know the Black Corporation when her boss sent her there in the first chapter. Anyhow, I wonder what she is that he wants her. I love the vamp thrown in...who is watching her...the wolf or the vamp? I wonder why he has such trouble putting her at ease? His father treated him like a child which was surprising given that he is 700 y/o! Wonder what her mom will want. I hope you will post more quickly next time so I don't have to re-read it again! There are more questions than answers so far...look forward to getting into the plot a little deeper and having them actually meet and talk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soooo good!!!

My god this story is really luscious. Wish there'd be more! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTroubled_Rose@Troubled_Rose
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes...