A Woman

Story Info
My first experience with a woman. Am I curious or BI?
1.3k words
4.46
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A WOMAN

We became friends when I started working at the firm and who would have believed where it was going? We immediately started chatting and joking about the world of nothing sometimes. It just so happened that your desk was right where I needed to pass by in order to go anywhere in the office.

We were messaging each other one night and you admitted to being a bit above tipsy and confessed to liking me. Weird, but WOW! Our friendship got closer and a bit flirty. As we continued our flirty chats, you admitted to feeling something from the first day you noticed me when I came for the interview. You loved when I needed to walk up the stairs to the Director, you would discreetly be scoping out my round ass and thick legs. This excited me!

I had a work conference out of office, and you happened to be off work, at home. We were messaging each other and as the conversation continued throughout the morning, I was indirectly dared to visit you at home. Curious and flattered, I left the conference and showed up at your house. Your facial expression was priceless when you saw me.

I went inside the house, and as we embraced I felt there was definite electricity. It may sound corny, but I really felt something spark. You said you was going to shower, so I waited in your room. Small, cozy, dark curtains, just ideal to rest and tune out the outside world. I heard the shower turn off and went into an almost shock. What the hell was I doing?

When you came out of the bathroom, I felt something, but had no idea what it was, a new feeling. Almost like if I was drawn to you. A magnet pulling me in. I walked towards you and started kissing you, feeling your deep breaths. You were the first woman I was ever this close with. Sucking on your lips, sucking your tongue, hmmmmm....

I was getting so turned on, my nipples were super hard as your hand moved under my shirt. You unbuttoned it and eased it off and ran your fingers over my taught nipples and that broke my kiss. You were loving my reaction and continued pulling at them. I looked at you and eased the towel off. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous big dark breasts with thick nipples, a flat tummy and a clean-shaven beautiful pussy. You just looked so appealing to me, I wanted you.

I lightly scraped my fingers down your back as you eased my bra off. There were soft moans between us both. I ran my fingers over your hard nipples, and you moaned. I pulled at them a little. You loved that! Down my hands went until I got to that beautiful pussy. You started kissing me again as my fingers ran over your sticky slit. "Fuckkkk," you moaned. I continued playing with your pussy just as I would mine - up and down lightly, rubbing over the hole without fingering, rubbing your now swollen clit. Your moans were turning me on.

You started licking my nipples so nicely. "Yessss baby." Then you were sucking on them, and I was loving it. I was still playing with your clit, and you moaned on my nipples. I slipped a finger inside you, and you cried out. Fuck you were so wet! In and out I moved my finger as you enjoyed my breasts. I told you I needed to taste that sweet pussy and you smiled. You finally got on the bed, spread your legs opened to that glistening pussy. You played a little as you watched me finish undressing.

WOW! Watching you play with your pussy made me so hot. I stood up naked pulling on my nipples and you played with your pussy. I couldn't take it anymore! I got on the bed and positioned myself between those legs and started licking up and down, moving your juices with my tongue. Slurping. Your head rolled back, god you loved it! Oh you tasted so good. I was thinking about how I feel when I'm playing, doing the exact same thing to you with my tongue. Sucking on your clit and fingering that pussy. Yesssss! I could tell you were so close based on that arched back and bucking. Then you screamed out, shouted my name, and came on my tongue. My hands held you as you trembled. You thoroughly enjoyed it!

When you recovered, you sat up and kissed me tasting yourself. Your fingers went between my legs and immediately went to my wet pussy. I moaned out and you started fingering me. My juices were leaking already, "Godddddd!" I pulled your nipples as you looked at me, losing my mind as your one finger now became two and started moving faster. "Iwanna suck that cunt baby," you whispered against my lips. I moved around a bit and lay down. I opened my legs and spread my fat pussy lips open for you. "Lick my cunt." You smiled and eased down and started licking hungrily. Damn, I was enjoying this so much. A woman knows what a woman wants! You were licking my clit and fingering me deep. I do not know where and how and why, but in a matter of a few minutes, I came and came so hard! You stopped licking my clit but continued fingering me so good.

We were both on our sides just enjoying each other's presence, looking at each other and just smiling. You were bisexual so you did this already. But you were my first woman and fuck, I enjoyed it!

What could have made this any better?

RAIN! And then it started. I wanted to be rough with you and you laughed and said, "not too rough!" I started sucking on those beautiful nipples again and playing with that sweet pussy. I was enjoying your moans! 1 finger, then 2 fingers, and in and out making you so beautifully wet. I slowly started easing a third finger in and you screamed a little but smiled and I continued. Biting your nipples gently with 3 fingers fucking you. I was enjoying this control I had. I moved my hand faster making that pussy so wet! I looked at you as I fingered your pussy. You started pulling on your nipples and fuck, this turned me on! I took one between my teeth and you came so hard on my fingers, your entire body was shaking!

Your eyes were closed as your breath slowed...

You finally looked at me and said, "You're next."

You slipped off the bed and I heard a drawer open. I didn't know what you were doing but I was curious. You turned around and I saw a strap-on with a gorgeous black dildo. My pussy throbbed a bit! I giggled. I knew about toys, I often played with myself with my vibrators and even just with my fingers. But to be fucked with a strap-on by a woman, fuckkkkk!

You made me suck it while you played with my pussy. I love sucking cock and together with this experience, God I was horny as hell! You looked at me and said, "I'm gonna fuck that cunt and make you scream!" You eased down and pushed that cock straight in my wet cunt! FUCK! God it felt good. Being fucked by a hot woman, your breasts rubbing against mine, both our nipples hard. You told me that you had a dildo in you also, so we were both being fucked hard! You moved perfectly, fucking me so good! My juices were all over that dildo, and you moaned so sweetly as we fucked! It felt so hot, so sexy, seeing you control that strap on, pleasuring me, god I wanted to just be so damn raw with you at that moment!

We wanted to cum together and as you fucked me, our moans, the rain, it was just perfect! Staring at each other, those sparks igniting again, we both came, oh so hard. It left us both breathless. You eased down on my body as we relaxed into each other, exhausted. I

I was a bit mischievous and continued playing with those beautiful breasts and hard black nipples!