All Comments on 'A Woman'

by CandieCane24

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Another scene of nonstop, graphically intense sex. Whether curious or bi, you certainly love sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the subtle way that you slipped the interracial part into it. I really want to be seduced by a black woman.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

erotic, and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing girl on girl action. Beautifully described and very erotic. Please keep on with the great work. Thank you for sharing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Not sure what but just something in the way you write was off putting it just did'nt gell for me . Maybe a bit to stillted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, nice sex. You describe the exact feelings, sensual movements and touches I had with my first lesbian experience. hmmm.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Wow, just fucking awesome. Only another woman can know how to thoroughly make a woman have oral orgasms. But we guys like to try. The passion between your two characters was obvious and made the sex even hotter. I love how they just didn't pop one off and quit but shared even more. Woman have the best of both worlds when it comes to sex. Loved this, a great rendition from your viewpoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandieCane24@CandieCane24
A Caribbean woman with charm & sex appeal! Excited to resume my writing and living out my fantasies through it! Getting into stories & being in character is electrifying! My innocent smile and baby face hides the nympho inside 😛😍😘😈 I am very open to new experiences & willi...