A Woman Scorned

Story Info
First time swinging.
3.6k words
4.23
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman scorned

Introduction

My name is Mary. I am a forty-eight-year-old married woman from Dublin or at least I was. I am 5'7; blond, with 36-dd breasts and in good shape. I have been married to Dan for twenty years. We met when we were in our early twenties, and dated for a bit before getting married. I thought we had a good marriage as we seemed to complement each other. We had a nice home with well-paying jobs, thou we were not able to have kids. But it didn't bother us as we were career-orientated. Due to his current position, Dan had to travel a few days every month for meetings over the last few years which caused us to drift apart. I knew things had gone a bit stale but didn't realize how bad until I found out Dan had cheated on me. He had met up with a few girls over the last few years for sex.

I came across some pictures of him sexting with other women and found a dating app on his phone. He tried to deny everything and put it down to a bit of fun, but I felt betrayed. Well, he didn't find it funny when he got kicked out of the house and ended up sharing a flat with a work colleague. We have been to marriage counselling, which I believe was a complete waste of time. All she could come up with was that we needed to do more things together, things we have a shared interest in. We don't have many common interests, and I'm not sure I'm that keen on making a go of it any longer. Dan has been pushing the idea in our sessions that he should move back home, but I have resisted that idea. I haven't been able to get the idea of Dan fucking other women behind my back, out of my head.

Whatever I may be as a person or a wife, I was always loyal and wouldn't have done that to him. I used to think that he had gone off the idea of us having sex or lost his sex drive. That I could live with, but clearly, he hadn't as he was having it off with some slut. The more I thought about it; being away staying in a hotel had allowed him to do it. He probably had been doing it for a few years and thought he wouldn't be caught. During this time, I had become self-sufficient and looked after my own needs. I used to enjoy having sex with Dan, even though it had become a bit passionless and infrequent. When he was away, I used to watch some porn while I pleasured myself. Before I met Dan, I did have sex frequently with some of my ex-boyfriends and also liked to meet guys for one-night stands.

Sex with strangers I always found to be exhilarating. I tended to do things that I might not do with a boyfriend, probably because we wouldn't be seeing each other again. Dan and I used to have a good sex life but over the last five years, it has been non-existent. A friend of mine, Jane told me I needed to get him out of my system and move on with my life. She suggested I meet a guy for a one-night-stand and no-strings-sex. She compared it to tearing a plaster of a cut so it could heal. I needed to heal, to move on and the only way I could get over this was to fuck someone. So I went online and over the next week, chatted with a few guys. One guy, Sean who I chatted to ran parties for swingers. We chatted for a bit and I found the conversation exhilarating.

He told about the different people who attended the parties and what they got up to at them. Before I knew it, I arranged to attend one of those nights. He arranged parties at his place where other like-minded couples and singles could meet for no-strings fun. A party was being held at his house the following Friday night at 9 o clock. Sean told me that there would be at least eight guys and five or six other women at it. Some would be couples, the rest single. He told me that they usually started with drinks food and music then took it from there. I was to wear an overcoat over my nightie or pyjamas, underwear and slippers. I chose to wear cotton Pyjamas with a matching bra and thong as it was cold out. I wore very little makeup. I ordered a taxi to pick me up and take me there.

All condoms, toys, lube, food and refreshments were supplied. I was excited for the first time in a while; I craved cock and didn't mind what the guy looked like as long as he had a heartbeat. I needed to get laid, badly. I arrived at the designated house at 8.55 p.m. Sean's house was big in a nice area. It was two stories high with some sort of extension built onto the back of it. Sean answered the door in his dressing gown, welcomed me, took my coat, and ushered me into the living room. I could see that he was wearing nothing under his dressing gown. I handed him the bottle, and he thanked me. Sean stamped a number on my hand and introduced me to some of the people. Some were couples some single, around my age or older. He told me there were others in the kitchen as well.

"Hi everyone, this is Mary; it's her first time at one of our parties," he told everyone.

"Ah, hi guys", I said shyly.

"So Mary, you are very welcome to our get-together. I'm delighted you could make it. There's plenty of food and drink. And later we will all have some fun, so I'll get you a plate for the finger food. There is beer, spirits, or wine if you prefer; just help yourself, it will help you relax and enjoy the night," he said.

I couldn't help but notice his cock, as his dressing gown was slightly open. It revealed a rather large, uncut cock. When I got some finger food, he took me over to introduce some of the other couples. The first couple were Tony and Anna. They were in their 50s. He was heavyset with grey hair and a beard, and Anna was slim with blond hair. The other couple were James and Joanne. They were in their mid-40s, and he was lean and fit with a shaved head, while she was a small brunette with a curvy figure.

"So Mary, this is James, Joanne, Anna, and Tony. They are good friends of mine, and they also host parties from time to time, so make sure you're extra nice to them," he stated.

"Hi guys", I said nervously.

"Hi, I'm Anna, and this is Tony, my husband," she said.

"So this is your first time here; they are always good fun and spice up the sex life no end," Tony said.

"Tony, don't frighten her off;" she said, berating him.

"That's all right; that's what I came here for, after all," I said.

James laughed. "You seem very keen, would I be correct in saying that".

"As per usual, James, straight to the point, never mind him, a bit of an amateur psychologist," Joanne said to me.

"Well, he's right," I said bluntly.

"We have all been coming to these parties for years. We are all good friends, socialise together and holiday together. These nights and the other things we do are great fun," Anna said.

"Tony, I need a top-up and so do the girls. Why don't you and James be a dear and get us a drink," Anna said, smiling.

"No problem sweetie, c'mon James, the women want to talk alone. Let us give them some space and get them some drinks," he said, nodding towards the bar area.

"So, Mary, just to put your mind at ease, the sex is fairly full on, with different partners, sometimes more than one. It's your choice and you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Some of us are bi-sexual," Joanne told me.

"All the guys are good, no assholes here. They won't do anything you're not comfortable with, we are in charge so they have to abide by the rules or there out" Anna said.

"What does it mean they won't do anything I'm not comfortable with?" I asked.

"Well, they won't make you swallow, do anal, double penetration or a threesome unless you want it. No means No. There are some toys here if you want them, safe sex is practiced at all times and everyone gets tested regularly," Anna said.

"Oh, I like the sound of that, It's been a while since I had sex so I might just ease myself in as it's my first time here," I replied.

Just then, Tony and James came back with the drinks and two women. I later found out they were both single, bisexual friends of the girls. Ciara was quite attractive, tall and broad, with short blond hair and was only wearing underwear, no dressing gown. Jackie was plain-looking, also blond, small and curvy, with her hair in a ponytail. She wore dressing-gown, underwear but no bra. She grabbed your attention right away as she had large breasts for such a small woman and a big broad smile.

"Look who I found in the kitchen," James said, nodding towards the two women.

"Mary, this is Ciara and Jackie, some of our wives' slutty friends," Tony said, laughing.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Mary," I said, introducing myself, finding it hard to take my eyes off Ciara's breasts.

"So you're the new girl the two guys couldn't shut up about," Jackie said.

"I get it guys, glorious body, I'd love some of it too," Ciara replied with a knowing smirk.

The two men stood with their mouths open, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, typical, probably discussing who could fuck her first, were they?" Anna said to Jackie.

"No, no, we didn't say that. These two are stirring up shit. We just said that Mary would make a fine addition to our group," Tony said.

Jackie and Ciara burst out laughing at the two men's discomfort.

"So Mary, first time here, first time at a sex party, well what do you make of it so far?" Jackie asked.

"I'm nervous, but I guess the hard part was walking in the door and everyone's been so nice, so I'll just go with the flow," I replied.

"It's a chance to fulfil any fantasies you might have, let go of some of your inhibitions and have fun without the commitments or just have sex, " Ciara said.

We spent the next hour chatting, eating and drinking. The music was playing in the background and on a number of occasions we got up to dance to different songs. The time flew and so did the drink. I could feel myself feeling very merry and enjoying myself for the first time in an age. It wasn't long before Sean got everyone's attention.

"So just before we start our night's fun and games, I would like to introduce some of the new faces here. They are Mary, Dave and Sue," he said pointing at me and another couple.

"Welcome to our club", they all said, toasting us and raising their glasses in unison.

"Thank you", was all I could say.

"So, with that out of the way, let's start tonight's fun and games," he said out loud to everyone.

He then said that they would start with a bit of dare before being allocated to our different rooms. Sean took out two bowls and placed them on a table with a deck of cards. The bowls had all the guys' numbers in one and the women in the other. He drew out a guy called Gary and Ciara, and then read the card from the top of the deck. As Gary's name was drawn first, the dare would be performed on him by Ciara. It started simply with kissing. The next pair up was Tony and Jackie; she had to perform oral on him. I was drawn with James and had to give him a hand job. This went on until all the guys had been done then it was reversed where the women would receive. My name and Anna got called out twice as there was a disparity in the numbers of men and women.

The first time a guy called Steve had to suck my breasts, the second time, I was fingered by Tony. Between the drink and the laughter, my inhibitions, bra and Pyjamas were well gone by the time Sean decided to allocate people to their different rooms. I hadn't bother putting them back on and stood in my thong waiting to find out where I was going. He started to call out the different numbers and direct them to different rooms. The room I went to was on the ground floor and you had to go through the kitchen to get to it. I went inside. I could see the curtains drawn, an open fire burning, and three sofas arrayed around the room with a huge wide-screen television mounted on the wall. There were three guys and a woman.

"Hi guys, is it OK if I join ye," I said.

They were Alice, Mike and Steve. Alice was maybe in her mid-40s slim build with long blond hair. Mike was overweight and built like a bull with slightly balding, grey hair and Steve whom I met earlier was taller and leaner with a shaved head.

"No problem, always happy to see new faces, Mary, it's nice to meet you," Mike said.

"Are you having fun?" Steve asked me.

"It's been good fun so far", I replied.

"Well, boys, I'm here to get fucked so who wants me first?" Alice said to the two men.

Alice started to remove her nightdress and dropped it on the floor. The two guys followed suit. I started to remove my Pyjamas.

"Well darling, which cock would you prefer?" Alice said to me.

I just shrugged my shoulders, rather than choose. I didn't want to pick in case I insulted anyone.

"OK, I'll take this sofa with Mike and you can have Steve on this one. OK with you guys?" she asked them.

"Sure," they both replied at the same time.

Alice took John's hand and led him to the other sofa, while I sat down next to Steve. Alice pushed John down onto their sofa and knelt in front and sucked his cock. I sat next to Steve while he stroked his cock. He took my hand and placed it on his cock for me to stroke it. We started to kiss while I stroked it slowly. He felt my breasts and played with my nipples. His cock was getting hard, so I sucked it. I bent forward over his lap to suck it. He rubbed my backside, caressing each cheek, and then reaching round to rub my pussy. I was enjoying myself and could feel my pussy getting wet.

"Damn, honey, you have a sexy body. I love your ass, and I'm going to enjoy fucking you. We are going to have so much fun," he said to me while sliding a finger in and out of my pussy.

"It's been a while," I said, looking up at him.

"I guess it's time to change that then," he said, smiling.

He pulled me up into a seated position and kissed me passionately while fondling my breasts. We carried on for a few minutes before he got down on the floor in front of me. He pulled me forward slightly on the sofa, spreading my legs before giving me oral. He used his tongue to part my labia and pushed it inside. It felt so good. I lifted one of my legs over his shoulder to allow for better access. I played with the hair on his head as he licked up and down between my labia. When his tongue touched, my clitoris it sent shivers through my body. The longer he spent at it, the more aroused I had become. The feeling was exceptional. I just lay back while he continued, then I could feel him push two fingers inside my pussy and finger-fuck me. It was then I noticed John was fucking Alice.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Steve said, getting to his feet.

"I want it doggy," I said, moving on to the arm on one side of the sofa on my hands and knees.

"With pleasure," he said, putting on a condom.

I could feel the tip of his cock pressing slightly against the lips of my pussy. He teases me, touches me, and then rubs it up and down, which drives me crazy. I breathe loudly. I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me. Again, he touches my lips with the tip of his cock; he slid it inside for maybe an inch but pulls back, then presses further inside me. This continues for a few minutes until he's fully inside me. He grabs my hips and pushes his cock in and out of me slowly.

"Oh Steve, that feels so good," I moaned.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I was hoping to hook up with you when I saw you earlier. Now, time to get fucked properly," he said.

He picked up his pace, really thrusting into me. It felt great to be fucked so well. The sound of his dick pounding into me mixed with my moans and his breathing. He would thrust his cock deep inside me, so much so I could feel his balls smacking my ass with each thrust. He continued to drive his cock into me with as much vigour as he could muster. My moans increased as I could feel that my climax was coming closer at a rapid speed. He was pulling me back by the hips, back onto him with each thrust. I could feel him getting close to Cumming as his cock was rock hard inside of me.

"I'm going to cum soon," he moaned.

He stopped, took his cock out, and removed the condom. He turned me around so I could face him and stuck it in my mouth again. I could taste the pre-cum on it. He started to moan took it out before letting out a whimper and shooting the load onto my breasts.

"Ah, fuck, that was great Mary," he said.

"I'm not finished. I want taste it", I said, as I started to lick and suck his cock clean.

Once I was done, He got up to dump the used condom. I sat back to see another guy standing off to the side stroking his cock.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself? " Steve asked me.

"Yes, I did. It was wonderful," I said.

"Why, thank you Mary, I'm always eager to help a woman in need, and I hope to see you again. Now I need a quick drink before more fun," he said.

Steve, Mike and Alice then went to the kitchen for drinks.

"Do you need a break or are you ready for more fun?" the guy asked me, sitting down next to me, continuing to stroke his big cock.

"Oh, I want more fun. I haven't been getting it at home, so here's as good as any place," I replied, smiling.

"That's the spirit. I'm Gary," he said.

"Mary".

"Let me do that, Gary," I said, leaning over and sucking his cock.

Gary was a bit startled at first, but just allowed me to please him. While I sucked his cock, he reached around and started fingering my pussy, causing me to moan. This continued for several minutes.

"Gary, would you like to fuck me?" I asked him.

"Hell, yes," he replied.

I got on my back while Gary put a condom on. Gary came over and slid his cock into my wet pussy, slowly at first, then picking up his pace. While he fucked me, I squeezed and caressed my breasts, playing with my nipples. I was so aroused.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. I want to feel you deep inside me," I told Gary.

He continued to fuck me as hard as he could.

"You're going to make me cum, keep fucking me like that... harder... harder... yes... fuck me; I'm so fucking close... Goddamn," I screamed with delight as I orgasmed.

As Gary hadn't cum, I got on my knees and took his cock, removed the condom and sucked it. I grabbed his ass, pulling him in tighter so I could deep-throat him, gagging several times. I just let him fuck my mouth, right up to the moment he was about to cum. I got on my knees and waited for him to cum with my tongue out.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum..." he groaned.

"Yes, baby, I want to taste you! Feed it to me, please!" I said.

He groaned and exploded, pumping jet after jet of cum into my hungry tongue, mouth and face. I knelt there, taking all that he could produce, swallowing every drop. Once he was done he collapsed onto the sofa, laughing.

"So newbie, are you enjoying your first time here?" he said.

"My only regret is I didn't do it sooner," I replied.

I got up to get a wipe to clean my face. Once done I bent over and kissed him and went looking for a drink. The night could not have gone any better.