All Comments on 'A Woman Walked into a Bar'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SusanJillParkerSusanJillParkerover 6 years ago

In the way that Tom Cruise got Renee Zellweger with "Hello," in Jerry Maguire, you got me with...A Woman Walked into a Bar...

Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is so hot.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wow

Jim,

This is another one of your excellent stories. Well written and very hot and erotic. That was a great ending. A follow up could be when Mike comes in the room and what happens then and after she tells her husband. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't get past the first page

A woman doesn't have to see her nipples to know if they're hard. And she knows when she's wet, too. You lost me with that nonsense.

BenLongBenLongover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh really?

Well - to each their own opinion; I am a male, and I assure you I can't testify to that first hand.

That first line came from multiple times over the years where I've been able to say to my wife or girlfriend, after observing their nipples erect during something erotic or seeing them erected when I wasn't sure the cause "Must be cold in here or something", only to have them reply with a little "Oops," or similar, a blush, and have an arm come up across their breasts with an "Oh, I didn't realize" or similar, or perhaps an "I guess I'm more interested in something than I realized."

In this story I specifically said she suspected it: "Her body was telling her they were..." "and also suspected her nipples were hard". So how many times have you been somewhere, wearing a name badge, and someone asks you your name? Isn't it that the first thing you do is to look down at that name badge, even though you know it's there? Isn't it that the first thing you do, when someone were to ask if your nipples were hard, to look down at them? (and just how many times has that question ever been posed to you?)

Similar to this, there have been many times where my ladies and I have both discovered together that she was wet, admittedly wetter than she'd previously realized, and that's all that was said here. As a male, many is the time I've felt myself expand in my shorts, only to find I wasn't as hard as I thought, or perhaps harder than I thought. Did I know I was aroused, most definitely. But I didn't ALWAYS know how much.

So like it or not, that's up to you. Its a shame you didn't finish what others are saying is a hot story.

Thanks for the honest comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sorry

While I was moving my cursor over the stars to vote the 2nd star was activated but I intended to vote a higher level. Is there any way to remove what would appear to be negative feedback when that was not my intent? I tried refreshing the page and a fresh download of the page from scratch and yet that 2 star persists.

I will return in hope of a reply. Never made that mistake before but it seems there should be some way to correct a mistake that is likely to be encountered by others as well.

BenLongBenLongover 6 years agoAuthor
Pray to the gods ?

I believe if you use the webmaster contact and send them an e-mail explaining what happened they can correct the mistake. There is no way that I am aware of for you to erase and change a vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to Pray ...

Thanks for your reply! I will send a message and pray for a favorable outcome. I do like your style and am eager to read your future stories.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
A Fantasy Satisfiied

Trisha’s fantasy is granted by her Lover. Ryan knew exactly what to say and do to suduce her after Mike had set the table for him. Well written and very hot and erotic story. I wonder if she shares her stories of her visits with Mike with her husband? That might be the next chapter for Trisha or maybe some more of her and Mike’s adventures. Thank You!

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
SO hot!!

Trisha, late 40's, has an understanding w/her husband..your description of how her lush mature body filled out her LBD....LOVED the dialogue!

I did wonder, when he first mentioned Mike, why she didn't query him.

And always a delight when story's technically correct, too.

Definite 5 and not only fave story but also author-really looking forward to diving into some of your other stories, esp the quite long Freq Flyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If this had been in the Loving Wives category...

It would have received 3* score max. She really did cheat on Mike even though he set it up. Should have turned the new bloke down.

BenLongBenLongabout 3 years agoAuthor

Oh my God! You mean when Mike's mistress, a woman who is married to another man, fucked yet another man, that was CHEATING??? But wouldn't that make her a cheating cheater?

I really don't get it, this attitude that certain stories should be in some other category. Why would a story of a woman having an erotic coupling not belong in erotic couplings category?

Why is it when a woman has sex with a man who's not her husband, it must be posted in "Loving Wives", which really seems to be a "Wives Loving Others" category, or which the predominant story is to blame the ills of the world on that woman. Sorry, I disagree.

As for cheating, it's interesting that synonyms for "cheat" are: mislead, dupe, delude; con; hoax, fool. In this story, MIKE mislead Trisha; Mike duped Trisha; Mike deluded, and conned Trisha into believing HE was going to be late and that she was waiting for him; Mike set up the whole hoax, but yet you say that Trisha was the cheat.

So just what exactly is cheating? She's admitted that her husband knows about her affair with Mike, so there is no fooling, no hoax, no con, no dupe, no deluding there - so how is that cheating?

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Well

Whore, Slut, Trollop! Sure glad she's not my wife, and I hope her hubby BTB.

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

What fun. We really do think alike don't we. Have we met in a previous life...or are we just a cliché? Beautiful. Loved it. Very sensual and erotic. Can I just say I hope retirement means you'll be writing more.🤞🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading stories like this here is the main idea that the 64-year young man can never wrap his head around. My lovely wife and I have been happily married for 42 years, and she's the most precious thing in my universe to me, even more precious than our three kids. So why would I want to defile that preciousness that's special exclusivity that we have by inviting another strange cock to have her. This very smart, loyal, man will never accept that kind of BS in our relationship.

BenLongBenLongabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment anon - although I wish you'd have posted with a name so we could have a dialog. This 69 year old man, married for 44 years, has you beat by just a little.

I know I've said it in several comments, and surely you can read it in the mind set of my stories, but human sexuality is a hard to define property. What works for some, doesn't work for others .Some of us are content to be married to one person our entire life, others are serially monogamous; that is we're married and devoted to one person right up until it doesn't work out and we then hook up with someone else whom we claim is "the one" ... right up until he/she isn't. Others of us just say the hell with it, there's no way we could ever be devoted to one person for their (our) entire life, and have no notion of life long devotion. Others look upon marriage as an economic necessity - they're hooked their "Sugar Daddy" or "Sugar mamma" - and as long as the paycheck is coming in to keep them in the fashion to which they would like to be accustomed - it works. Truthfully, Isn't that what most marriages are anyway - trading sex for monetary comfort? Some don't like to think of it that way, this enigmatic word called "love" is supposed to mean something, but when we talk about someone being a keeper, aren't we usually talking about a perfect sexual mate or perfect 'provider' mate?

After reading this comment, here is the main idea that the 64-year young man cannot wrap his head around: Not all people are created equal, and not all people think alike. There are many normal people out there who think the ultimate is sucking a cock as a male or eating a pussy as a female. There are many out there who relish the idea of a threesome or foursome. There are many out there who absolutely love the idea of their wife or husband having a fling with someone else, with or without themselves being present. Although I don't necessarily agree or disagree with any of these ideas, that doesn't mean that I'm wrong and they're right - or vice versa. If I could do anything to fulfill my wife's life long fantasy, could I? Would I? Even if that fantasy excluded me? Are my ideas more important than hers?

Keep in mind this is fantasy, it's a story written to tantalize your mind, and to paraphrase Dumb and Dumber... "So you're telling me there's a chance..." that you liked the story?

Thanks for stopping by, and especially thanks for commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.