All Comments on 'A Woman's Place Ch. 04'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 12 years ago
Great chapter!

First off, once again, very compelling chapter.

I was thinking it might have been her Dad who came to her rescue but then thought... euw! It must be Ben. Am looking forward to the next chapter!

El FoloEl Foloover 12 years ago
Goddamn, dude.

Keep going, keep writing. You ARE the Highlander!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexist trash!!!

Misogynistic, hilariously unrealistic tripe about God given rights and freedoms being taken away fron women, all because there's too many people and not enough jobs( or something along those lines.) Pathetic. And I know you'll delete this comment because you're a censoring thin skinned bitch, who can't handle the fact that people actually have opinions( I know, shocking right?) and that their opinion might be a negative one, but I don't care. Go ahead and delete this, and all that will prove is that you don't want to hear any type of feedback other then people falling all over themselves with praise for your story. Why are you even on this website anyways? What does this fucked up story even have to do with erotica. Please enlighten me, because I don't understand what's sexy about women being turned into slaves, unless you're some filthy evil bastard who wanks to women being demeaned, and holds some kind of grudge against women, even though a woman gave birth to and raised your stupid ass. As a matter of fact, it says on your profile you are a lady yourself. That's truly pitiful. Don't you have any dignity? How can you be sexist against your own gender? It just makes no sense! *waits for comment to be swiftly deleted, because Author is too much of a pussy to actually respond to me*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful!

Keep going I would love to know who her buyer was. This story has me spellbound!

jenni_tujenni_tuover 12 years ago
good chapter

This was a good chapter. To the person who went on the rant. You don't even enough courage to put your name so your comments don't rate much. This site has designated areas. If you don't like non-consent/reluctance, don't read it. Everyone has their own tastes. I don't like incest. I don't read it.

It was good chapter MelloT don't let the jerks get you down.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
The comment under "sexist trash" is missing the point. Utterly and completely.

There's nothing to suggest that the author of "A Woman's Place" is promoting the enslavement of women. The story is looking at what the consequences would be.

From time to time I still hear individual men claiming that the reason for unemployment is that women have stolen men's jobs. Not often, but enough to know that the sentiment is out there.

So what would be the unintended consequences of such a gross move? This is in the classic venue of science fiction. "I Robot," Asimov's stories looked at the insidious possibilities of a servile robot class. Bradbury's "The Martian Chronicles" examined the accidental fallout from human colonization of other worlds. Neither was a proponent of the nightmares they wrote about.

I find this author quite ambitious in tackling the subject of enforced female subservience---but only as an object lesson, not a recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE IT, and yes im a woman ;)

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
holy crap

I have enjoyed this whole story so far. Please don't stop now. And to the anonymous author of "Sexist Trash".... maybe someone could respond to you if you had the balls to back up your words. You sound like the typical loud mouth woman who thinks way more of herself than anyone around her does, even family. I think you are the perfect reason ball gags were invented.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
. . . barefoot and pregnant?

A good title, a good story.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ROFL!

Wow, "Sexist Trash" commenter makes me laugh. ^.^

I think MelloT is being ambitious as well and handling a frightening topic with much more complexity, skill and effort than most stories on this site. "The Handmaid's Tale", anyone?

Keep going, MelloT. :) And yes, I'm a woman as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Keep going keep going keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As a piece of writing...

The entire story is very well written, it’s comprehensive with enough vivid details to evoke an emotional response from the readers because their either invested in the characters or the situation.

The down side of course is that it’s irrevocably non erotic. Maybe you could publish it for a wider audience in the Dark Romance category?

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous