All Comments on 'A Work in Progress Ep. 01'

by Red_Le_Canan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

More husbands think that way than the boys in Mommy's basement want to believe

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Excellent Writing for 10 Big Blazing Stars! Very Good Job My Friend. Very Good Writing. Thanks, Buster2U

Jaydean409Jaydean4095 months ago

Very hot!!! Ignore the haters!!! Would love a second chapter!!!

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

Ok only if they start an onlyfans page to capitalize on her sluttiness

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I knew something was going on with my wife Rosa.I had a a beer too many while I was doing some yard work. The elderly neighbor Joe was talking to me over the fence. I couldn't believe but I asked if he had seen anything unusual going on at our house because something was off with Rosa. He got quiet. So I pushed him and found out that Rosa's coworker was stopping by on Tuesday's for a while. How long would he stay? 1 or maybe 3 hours. He had described the vehicle and the man so I knew that it was Carl Nelson. That night i asked Rosa if she had my new tablet? No I thought I had seen it this morning on the coffee table. Actually I had hidden it underneath the couch. So I was there the next Tuesday waiting. As soon as asshole went in the house I gave him a few minutes and then called Rosa and said that I was stopping by for some paperwork. I was standing at the door when asshole came out in a hurry. He didn't make it out of the house and he went back in faster when my fist hit him. He was bleeding from his mouth and begging me not to kill him. I gave him a choice that he could live if he could go home and confess to his wife and never be around my wife and our family ever. Things worked out and I trusted Rosa because I actually had proof of her not messing around with anyone. I had security cameras. Thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not my thing .... at all. But very well-written indeed. So well done that I still enjoyed the read despite not liking the genre. I'm not sure I'm up for any more of this tale though, but that's purely due to the genre, not the quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous