A Work in Progress Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have told him to get a condom." she said, though she seriously doubted that she would have.

"Okay. So he's got the rubber on and you're in what, missionary position?" her husband asked.

"Yes." she confirmed.

"So he, ah, entered me and we started fucking. Greg, what are you doing over there?"

Rhonda had definitely felt a rhythmic bouncing on their bed. It stopped when she asked him but he told her that she had to finish telling the story. He reminded her that she promised to do anything. He asked her if Sam and her stayed in the same position or if they got into others.

"Yeah," she explained, "he reared up and got one of my legs over and he straddled the other so I was kinda on my side for a while, and I could feel his big balls on my moist, inner thigh. Then he got me on my hands and knees, doggy style for a bit. Then I told him to follow me off the bed. I opened his curtains and had him put it in me from behind while my tits and belly were pressed against the glass.

"There was a guy out in the parking lot smoking. He looked up and I knew he would be able to see me because the desk lamp right by the window was on and the lot lights were bright. He looked like another construction type. Bald and stout looking. He gave me a thumbs up and leaned against a car to watch. After a minute or two, he adjusted the crotch of his pants and I knew he had a hard on. That's when I came.

"I'm such a slut. I'm so sorry." Rhonda pleaded, even as the wet spot soaked through her nightie and into the sheets beneath.

"Go on. Go on." Greg urged.

"So Sam knew I came, obviously. He pulled out, drug me back over to the bed and he had me ride him. I had my feet planted next to his hips and my tits in his face and I was pounding him. This didn't last long before he rolled me back over into missionary and I could tell he was getting close. He was pounding me now, with his arms up under the backs of my knees so my ass was curled up towards him. I came again and pretty much gushed on his bed.

"Unless he ordered up new sheets after I left, he must've slept in a big wet spot."

"Mm, lucky him." her husband observed.

Now the bouncing was more noticeable than ever. She again asked him what he was doing.

"Stand up and come over here." Greg ordered her.

"Okay." she said.

Now she regretted asking. She was going to be face to face with him for the first time since admitting her infidelity.

"Now, please." he insisted.

Rhonda stood, wondered for a moment if the dampness on the back of her gown was going to be a problem, then moved over to Greg's side of the bed with her head and eyes down.

When she finally looked up at her husband, he had his pajama bottoms down around only one of his ankles and his rock hard cock was in his hand.

"Oh my God." was all she could say.

"Take off that fucking nightgown. He got to see you completely naked, so do I." Greg commanded.

She grabbed handfuls of the wispy fabric and pulled it off over her head. She stood nude before him, just as she had Sam the night before. And technically, the total stranger smoking in the parking lot below Sam's window.

She felt her juices running down the inside of one of her legs all the way past her knee and she wondered what world she was now in. Greg, his hard dick clamped in one fist, looked at her with the same ravenous, starving man at a buffet table look, she'd described to him earlier. It had been quite some time since she'd seen that expression on her husband's face.

This was not, in a million years, how she'd expected her confession to go.

"So he's pounding you and you gush, then what? Tell me, please?" he groaned, while stroking his shaft.

"So right after I cum," Rhonda continues, "he lets my legs down, he pulls out of me, tears the rubber off and cums all over me. All over my belly and my tits and it even squirts all the way to my chin and almost in my mouth. It was the most jiz I've ever seen come out of one man."

At this, Greg ordered his wife to her knees while he stood up himself. He stepped to her and pushed his rigid cock into her welcoming mouth. She barely had a chance to begin giving him head when he erupted in her with what she thought must've been a comparable load to what Sam had worked up for her. She tried desperately to swallow it all but some of it leaked out of her mouth, around Greg's dick, and dripped onto one of her tits and stomach, right where the other man had deposited his load the night before.

She felt so slutty and in such a strangely good way. She couldn't remember ever being more turned on than what she was at that moment. She swallowed the last of her husband's offering, or what hadn't seeped out from between her lips anyway.

Greg took a staggering step backward and fell back into a seated position on the bed. He breathed heavily and just looked at his wife, still on her knees, cum on her belly and one breast, and her pussy simply dripping onto the carpet now.

"Do you have any idea how many times I've jacked off imagining you were doing something like that while you were out of town? Imagined you fucking a stranger..." he breathed.

"Seriously?" she gasped.

"Yeah. I thought about telling you a couple of times but I felt pretty weird about it. I was afraid you'd think there was something wrong with me, I guess." Greg admitted.

"Awe." she responded. "You can tell me anything, honey."

As Rhonda looked into her husband's eyes, a sly smile crept over the man's face.

"What?" she asked.

"That doesn't mean you're off the hook yet. Now rub your clit while you tell me the rest. Did you do it with Sam again? Did you fall asleep in his room? Tell me more." he demanded.

Rhonda touched herself and quickly realized it wasn't going to take more than a minute or two to make herself climax.

"Sam offered me a towel but I told him that I liked having cum on me." she said.

"We just lay there panting for a few minutes and then I told him that I had to get up early and go home so I needed to get back to my room. I'd pointed it out to him when we were on our way to his so he knew it was close. He asked if I would do one more thing for him. He asked and I agreed."

At this, Greg raised his eyebrows in question. Rhonda continued.

"He put his pants on and checked to see if anyone was in the hallway. Then he carried my clothes for me and he recorded me with his phone as I walked naked down the hall to my room. Well, I wasn't totally naked. I was wearing his cum and it was running down my jugs and stomach, and by then, my thighs too.

"It was so fucking hot, after we kissed goodbye and I closed my door, I ran over to my dildo still stuck on the chair, and sat right on it. I bounced up and down maybe seven or eight times, licking his jiz off my tits, then I came again and got the chair all wet."

At this point, Rhonda, still diddling her clit, had a deep, shuddering orgasm. It was all the more intense because of how vulnerable she was, laid bare, physically and mentally, before her husband.

When she recovered enough to look up at him, he was grinning.

"So," she began between breaths, "does this mean we're okay?"

"Maybe." he said.

"Maybe?"

"Yeah. It's going to be a work in progress, I think. There are some other things you're going to do for me. You did say you would do anything." Greg said, adopting a now faux, sternness to his tone.

"Okay." Rhonda agreed, cautiously.

"First," he began, "you're going to call that hotel, tell them what room Sam was in, and ask them to get a message to him with your phone number. Then when he calls you, which he will, you're going to have him send you the video he took of your cum walk."

"Okay." she said with a smile.

"Then, you're going to suck my cock while I watch that video on a loop until I bust another nut in your mouth. Got it?"

"Yes. I can do that." Rhonda answered.

"Then," Greg continued.

"Oh, there's more?" she asked.

"Yes. Lots more. Then, since I've got things to a point at work where I think I can afford to take a couple of days off next week, I'm going to make some reservations.

"You and me are going to get a room at the Hilton downtown. When we're there, after dinner one night, I'm going to go into the bar and stake out a good spot. A couple minutes later, you're going to come into the bar, wearing whatever I tell you to wear, and get yourself picked up by any guy you want."

Rhonda already started getting horny again and she noticed that Greg was getting hard again too. It had been awhile since he'd cum twice in one night but it was looking like more jiz was going to be on the menu.

"After you get picked up," her husband continued, "you're going to take the guy back to our room where you're going to let him fuck you how ever, where ever, and however long he wants. You just make sure he cums in you."

"Oh my God, really?" Rhonda blurted.

"Yes. No rubber. Make sure he puts that load right in that silky cunt of yours. Then tell him he's got to go, just as soon as you're able to get rid of him. When he's gone, you call me with the all clear, and I'm gonna get in there and fuck that sloppy pussy while you tell me all about what you did to get that load. Can you do that? Will you do that for me?"

"You want me to be a dirty, little slut, don't you?" she asked, while she crawled toward him.

"Yes I do. I want you to be My dirty, little slut." Greg growled, as he scooted back on the bed to let his wife climb up and mount him.

"I can do that. I can do whatever you want." she said.

Rhonda slid herself down onto his, now solid again, rod and she groaned with the feeling of fullness it gave her. Her big tits bounced when she started riding him.

She was both nervous and excited about Greg's plan but very quickly, all thoughts about the future dissolved into rapture.

12