A Work in Progress Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg had to stop stroking himself for fear of popping off before the end of the story. Rhonda was looking at his cock and smiling. When he glanced down at it, he saw that pre-cum was dripping from the tip, like a very slow, leaky faucet. It had made a dark spot on the sheets.

He couldn't remember ever being more desperately aroused in his life.

"I was so turned on thinking about confessing to you later, I came and got Jack all wet. I kinda collapsed onto his chest and he finally let go of the arms of the chair and held me.

"After a minute or so, he must have decided that it was time to take the gloves off, because he lifted my hips up and started pounding up into me. You're probably gonna hear that word a lot during the rest of this story. Pounding, I mean.

"Eventually, he told me to stand up, turn around and sit on his cock with my knees together. He got his hands on my hips again and this time, he was lifting and slamming me back down on him, over and over.

"Joe had gotten his clothes off while I was riding Jack. He was half hard again by this time, so he put his dick back in my mouth. With his meat all the way down my throat, and Jack's up in my pussy, I came again.

"They were pretty proud of themselves but I think Jack was getting too wound up because he pushed me up and off of him and into Joe's arms. I was a little weak in the knees so he had to steady me for a minute and he was feeling me up the whole time, of course.

"Then Jack said, "I think we should play, 'Dealer's Choice.' and his brother said, "Hell yeah!"

"I started to ask what that meant and Jack just told me not to worry, that I would get the hang of it, soon enough. Then he told Joe that it was his deal, and Joe said, "Missionary, on the bed."

"The next thing I know, they yanked the covers off, picked me up and tossed me onto the bed on my back. I spread my legs and Joe slid his big cock in me. Before he started thrusting, he kinda moaned and told his brother that he was right about how soft my box was.

"Apparently, Joe has only ever fucked a girl without a condom on once. Bad luck, they said. Jack's wife makes him wear one every time, too. "So this is a special occasion, then." I said.

"Joe started fucking me slowly, at first. He was kissing me, squeezing my tits and biting my lips. Jack was laying on the bed next to us, watching and touching himself sometimes. After a little while, Joe got going faster and harder. His brother got a hold of one of my legs and helped hold me wide open. I could tell Joe was getting worked up and I was too, but just when I was about to cum again, he pulled out and said, "New dealer."

"Without missing a beat, Jack answered, "Doggy style, on the bed."

"They grabbed me up and flipped me around to where I was on my hands and knees facing Joe's shiny, wet shaft. Jack got behind me, slapped my ass, said something about how hot and jiggly it was, then he slipped it in me. He didn't waste any time. He got right to the pounding and Joe was helping him out, as well. He had one hand on my shoulder and the other on my throat, like he was going to choke me, but he wasn't. He was just pushing me back into his brother's cock harder and faster.

"I heard somebody saying, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over again and then I realized, it was me. I think I came twice while this was going on.

"About the time that I started thinking that Jack's dick was the hardest one I'd ever felt in my life, he said, "New dealer."

"They turned me around and swapped jobs so Joe's meat was in my twat now, and Jack was slamming me back into him.

"I came some more and Greg, honey, I'm afraid that if you want an accurate account of how many times they changed dealers and what all positions we were in, I don't know if I can help you. It's kind of a fucking blur now.

"They just kept moving me around the room and positioning me how they wanted. They would pound me till they got close to blowing their loads and then they would switch. I must've cum twenty or twenty-five times, who knows. My stomach feels like I did a million sit ups. At the end, I either had three orgasms in a row, with almost no time in between, or it was a single, minute long orgasm.

"I do remember that at some point, they carried me over to that swivel chair, got me on my knees in it, with my back arched down and my ass curled upwards. They took turns pounding me from behind while they had fistfuls of my tits so they could use them like fuck handles. They would say, "New dealer." and just spin the chair around so the other one could nail me for a while. I soaked the whole seat, I came so many times. The hotel will probably have to throw it out and charge us for a new one.

"Eventually, Jack said, "Well, bro, I think it's time we gave the little lady what she asked for." And I thought I heard Joe say, "DP?"

"I asked if that's what he said, and they clarified, D V.

"They carried me over to the bed, which was fine since I couldn't move under my own power anymore anyway. Jack laid on his back, right where I am now, and they got me straddling him with his big rod in me. I was laying down on him with my jugs mashed onto his chest and he was stroking my hair. He whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for this, honey?"

"I said that I honestly didn't know if I was or not, but by that time, I couldn't have run away if my life depended on it.

"Joe got behind me and started working that narrow cock head into my pussy, right alongside his brother's. Jack was just holding still while he worked at getting it in and eventually, both their dicks were all the way in me and I couldn't tell if I was in agony or ecstasy.

"The guys started fucking me with an alternating rhythm, their cocks sliding past each other, in and out, but never letting themselves come all the way out of me. That saying about there being a fine line between pleasure and pain is bullshit. I was lost in an endless limbo between the two.

"I have no idea how long this was going on, but then I had that minute long orgasm. I think that's what put the boys over the edge. Jack growled, "I'm gonna cum in her, Joey." and his brother just yelled, "Oh fuck!"

"I tried to say something like, 'Yes, yes. Cum in me!' but I think I just screamed. That's when both men slammed themselves as deep as they could in my snatch and I felt them throbbing and spurting all their jiz in me. They totally flooded my stretched out pussy."

Greg had been holding very still during the last few minutes of the tale. He didn't dare touch his own dick, which was visibly pulsating, for fear of making himself cum. But at this point, he'd heard what he'd been waiting for, so he yanked the sheet off of his wife, exposing the whole of her naked body.

Rhonda spread her legs in welcome. He looked at his wife's pink, swollen and thoroughly soaked hole. There was still some of Jack and Joe's cum draining out of it, pooling on the sheets.

Greg practically jumped onto her and thrust himself into her pussy, all in nearly one movement. She was opened up to him in a way he'd never experienced before and he could feel the thick seminal fluid from the two strangers, gush out of her, around his cock.

In exactly two pumps he began ejecting a good deal of his own cum into Rhonda. His orgasm was perhaps the deepest and most intense one that he'd ever had.

Once fully spent, he rolled off of her and breathed heavily.

"Well," he started, "that was fast. Sorry."

"Oh, no. Don't worry about me. I'm wiped out right now anyway." his wife assured.

"Besides," she continued, "in the morning you can check out the video clips the guys took and I'm sure you'll take good care of me then."

"Video clips?"

"Yeah, whenever one of them wasn't the dealer, they were usually recording me with their phones. I had them send me the clips and I told them to delete my number afterwards, because I don't want my husband to find out what I did. Oops. I just told my husband what I did."

Greg and Rhonda both laughed in spite of their exhaustion.

"That was the kinkiest, hottest, fucking thing I've ever done, and by a long shot." she said, after they'd recovered.

"Yep." he agreed. "At the moment, I can't think of anything that could top it, but I'm sure something will come to me."

"Oh shit." she said, sounding sleepy.

"Remember, you said you'd do anything."

"Anything for you, baby." Rhonda said dreamily, just before she began snoring softly.

About a week and a half later, Greg found himself alone in his company's office trailer. He was putting the final touches on a bid they were submitting for a small apartment complex. The building was going to be small by most standards but for his and Max's construction outfit, it would be a big job so he was doing his best to get it right.

He heard the front door and looked up to see Tonya stride in.

"Hey boss. Working late again, I see." she said, cheerily.

"Yep. What are you doing here?"

"I forgot my wallet in my desk drawer. That's what I get for not carrying a purse, like a 'normal' girl." she answered, making air quotes.

"How's that pretty, little wife of yours, anyway?" she asked, after retrieving her pocket book.

He caught himself before saying, "Almost fully recovered." and managed to give some pat response.

"Good, good. Tell her I said hi." Tonya said, with a little gleam in her eye.

Another unbidden imaginary scene popped into Greg's head.

He pictured his wife, laying naked and on her back in their bed. Her legs were spread and between them was Tonya, also naked. She was on her belly with her face buried in Rhonda's crotch.

His assistant turned and headed for the door.

Greg had very intentionally never 'checked her out,' up til that point in time. He had strong feelings about keeping working relationships with permanent employees proper and professional. Still, he knew that the image his caveman brain had conjured up for him was now firmly lodged in the back of his head so he couldn't help but want to add some detail to it.

Tonya's jeans weren't terribly tight, but when she turned around to leave, Greg could see that her little butt had a nice round, plumpness to it. This observation would certainly help flesh out the scene in the old spank bank, he thought.

With her hand on the door knob, she turned to him and he had the irrational fear that she'd just read his mind.

"Hey! I keep forgetting to tell you a funny story." she said, bright eyed and seemingly unaware that she'd caught her employer staring at her ass.

"Oh yeah?" he responded, carefully.

"The other day," she began, "when your wife brought you guys lunch, I was out in the lot later that afternoon, having a smoke. The two summer job kids were here that day, stacking the concrete forms."

Greg knew she was talking about Steve and Kip. Both eighteen and freshly graduated from high school, they were bound for colleges on both coasts in a few weeks. Steve to the East and Kip to the West, or maybe it was the other way around?

"Every time they see me," Tonya went on, "they chat me up. I think they're kinda fascinated that I'm a lesbian. Anyway, they saw your wife come and go just before lunch that day and they asked me if she was my girlfriend. I'm betting the horny twerps spent the whole afternoon fantasizing about me and your wife in the sack together."

"Ha! Silly boys." Greg said, too loudly he realized.

He hoped his face wasn't turning red with embarrassment as he'd just been imagining that very thing.

Maybe it was true what they said about men never really growing up, he reflected.

Tonya continued her story.

"So I told them that I'd never had a girlfriend who was half as hot as that, and then the three of us started, well... if you don't mind me saying, we had some locker room talk. You might want to warn your wife about those boys if they're around the next time she stops by. They've got some serious boners for your woman. Plus I think they were having a good time talking all rowdy about her with a girl."

"Wow." was all Greg could say.

"Too much information?" Tonya asked, though she didn't seem genuinely worried.

"Probably, but don't sweat it. And I'll tell Rhonda you said hello."

"Thanks, boss. See ya." and then she was gone.

Too much information, or just the right information, Greg thought to himself, as a sinister, new plan was rapidly taking shape in his mind.