All Comments on 'A Work in Progress Ep. 06'

by Red_Le_Canan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Please pick a category and stick to it. Use tags to indicate areas of importance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm not sure why you're bouncing around different categories with a single story, but it shows you have no respect for your story or your audience. If your story isn't going to fit within a single category, there is a Novels & Novellas category that is a much better choice than dicing it up and slinging parts hither and yon.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

She should be furious at him for making her perform an illegal act.

It doesn’t matter if they’re cops or not, HE isn’t the one who will have criminal record if shot goes sideways. He’s not the one who will pay the price and honestly, you should get them arrested.

That would be a refreshing change from all the other stories where the wife prostitutes herself and nothing bad happens.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69714 months ago

Well written story, but now he has turned her into an actual whore. Now we see what he truly thinks of her and her affair that she had that has brought them to this point. Now she’s going to get some big black cock and won’t ever want his even though decent sized white dick again I presume, because black guys are such superior lovers, yada yada yada and she turns him into a pink panty wearing Chuck. Good God I hope not because it has been a fairy. Good story to this point.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

How does something this bad even get posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous