A Work of Art: Brooke Amaretto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke had Gerald inhale her pump for about 3 more minutes, she then put it back on and called Chandler over.

Chandler came over to where Brooke was while Renee held back, smiling on the inside because she knew the plan, and Brooke began to speak again.

"Gerald...", Brooke began, "You need to learn who Brooke Amaretto is and we will get back to that but first you need to remember you are Chandler's boyfriend and I am worried that when you were sniffing my pump that you forgot about Chandler and were starting to fall in love with me."

Gerald had definitely done no such thing, but couldn't correct Brooke with Chandler's soaked panties in his mouth, as much now from his own saliva as anything else.

"Chandler, give me one of the heels you are wearing," commanded Brooke, with a surprising sternness in her voice.

Chandler did as Brooke had instructed.

"Renee, go bring me that cup from inside", Brooke ordered Renee much as she had Chandler just before.

Renee too did as Brooke instructed and came back outside with the cup.

"Ok girls, are you ready?" asked Brooke.

"Yes," Chandler and Renee replied together in unison.

Brooke took Chandler's worn heel and placed it over Gerald's nose.

"Ok, Chandler, tell Gerald what he needs to hear" Brooke demanded, and Chandler eagerly complied.

"Gerald my love," began Chandler, "I wore those heels for several days last week and then 4 days in a row before them. Breathe in. Breathe in my essence. Know that I love you and that you are always to put me first and think of me before all else" and as Chandler finished saying this grabbed Gerald's dick with her hand and began working it.

"Ok Renee, assume your position" commanded Brooke, and Renee complied and soon was holding the cup under Gerald's now hardening penis, ready for the inevitable as Chandler kept stroking Gerald's dick while Brooke held Chandler's worn heel over Gerald's nose so the scent was all he could smell and overwhelmed him.

Gerald couldn't understand why but his dick kept getting harder and harder and soon he began to feel the precum well up in his balls and Chandler kept stroking and stroking while teasing and Brooke remained the quietest she did all day, now a bit player simply there to make sure Gerald smelled what he needed to smell.

And finally the orgasm built to where it could no longer be held in and Chandler looked at Renee and Renee on cue moved the cup to where it would collect the maximum amount of his cum and soon his dick was spurting burst after burst of cum into the cup held by Renee, and Chandler kept stroking until Gerald's dick was completely tapped out.

"You did a good job Gerald, I can see you enjoyed it by all the cum in the cup Renee is holding" teased Chandler and indeed a lot of Gerald's cum was now in the cup Renee held.

Gerald never could have guess what was going to happen next.

Brooke removed the Chandler's heel from his nose and gave it back to her to put on while she got the DiSaronno.

Brooke came back with the DiSaronno and Gerald was as shocked as could be when Brooke began pouring the DiSaronno over Gerald's cum deposited in the cup and began stirring it with a spare spoon she had until the cum and liquor were nicely mixed and blended.

Chandler then took the tape off of Gerald's mouth and pulled her panties out, now completely soaked more than anything else from Gerald's saliva and inner mouth drool.

"Gerald, we aren't untying you yet. We haven't even begun. Will you be a good boy for your birthday girl?" asked Chandler with genuine concern that also intimated discipline if he disobeyed.

"Yes, Chandler. It feels good to be able to talk again."

"Well, it's just for a little while Gerald, Brooke has something to show you."

"What is it Chandler?"

"I think she wants to go ahead and just show you. Are you ready, darling?

"Yes."

With that Brooke came up to Gerald holding the cup of DiSaronno mixed with his cum and stroked his face with the tip of her finger once and then began to speak.

"Gerald, I'm sure you noticed that Renee held a cup under your dick while Chandler jacked you off and collected your cum."

"I did."

"And you are probably wondering why I then poured DiSaronno into the same cup as if I was mixing a cocktail."

"The thought did occur to me, Brooke."

"Well, you know DiSaronno is an Italian liqueur and in fact is an Amaretto just like Amaretto Di Amore but of course often times when people buy Amaretto they go for Di Amore because it has the name 'Amaretto' in it not getting that DiSaronno is in fact the same kind, though with an easier finish and more expensive and willing to let top designers create decorative bottles for it."

"So why did you mix the two?"

"You are about to find out Gerald" and as soon as she finished saying this Brooke took off her left pump and poured the mixture of DiSaronno and Gerald's cum into the pump.

Brooke had always said that Amaretto tasted like sex and because her last name was Amaretto it was a standard part of her activity with any lover that she would include feeding them Amaretto as part of foreplay because she believed in increased their desire for her and also associated sex with her with Amaretto and so helped her mold her men to where she wanted.

Brooke then brought the pump up the Gerald's mouth.

"Drink up, Gerald" Brooke commanded and Gerald complied.

"Remember Gerald," Brooke continued, "I am Brooke Amaretto and so as you drink that DiSaronno mixed with your cum, remember that DiSaronno is a form of Amaretto and so you are being dominated by Brooke Amaretto while she feeds you Amaretto mixed with your cum from her shoe. You are doing this and you love it. That Amaretto tastes sweet and even if you know the cum is there and you should be disgusted it is sweet and it goes down smooth."

Chandler gave Gerald a smack on the back of the ass and called out "I love you" to Gerald as Brooke continued her speech.

"Remember Gerald, I am Brooke Amaretto and what you are drinking right now is symbolic of me. It should disgust you. It should give you the chills and the heebie jeebies. But it is just too sweet and just too good. You just can't resist it. That is what Brooke Amaretto is all about. Do you understand, boy?"

As Brooke asked she removed the shoe from where she had been feeding the DiSaronno/cum mixture to Gerald.

"Yes, Brooke."

"Good, now I want you to go ahead and finish it, and I'll pace myself so you can swallow it all down. Remember DiSaronno is 56 proof and so that glass is basically half a fifth and so it is like taking five shots of Jack Daniels at once, except it is much sweeter and mixed with your cum."

Brooke brought the shoe back to Gerald's mouth and he kept drinking.

"You are such a filthy boy, you love that. See Chandler has been too nice with you when I taught her better. By the end of this, canvas, you will understand just how much of a slut you are and be grateful to us for doing this and will beg us to do it again."

Gerald kept drinking the concoction.

"Once you have been graced by Brooke Amaretto, you can never go back to how you were before you were so blessed" and as Brooke finished saying this the last sips of the concoction went into Gerald's mouth, still astonished that he had drank his own cum without putting up a fight, and to that the DiSaronno had masked the taste well enough that he could hardly tell.

As far as Gerald was concerned, Brooke Amaretto was a wild bitch if nothing else.

"Well, Gerald," said Chandler, having had her hand down her pants while watching Brooke do her thing, "now you know who Brooke Amaretto is."

"I guess."

"How was it?"

"A lot better than I might have expected."

"I am glad to see you didn't complain at all when she fed you your own cum. Perhaps the DiSaronno masked the taste so it didn't bother you and it was long enough after her pouring it?"

"Perhaps, Chandler."

"Well, Gerald, we have got to go back inside to wait on more of the girls, so I have got to make sure you don't disturb the neighbors."

With that, Chandler took both heels off and slid each stocking off her leg while Gerald could see. She then balled them up together and stuffed them into his mouth and placed her hand over his mouth in an effective hand gag until Renee came out with the roll of duct tape, allowing Chandler to tear off several pieces to secure Gerald's mouth and make sure the stockings stayed where they belonged.

"I want you to know Gerald that I got those dirty, filthy stockings out of my hamper and wore them several days in a row last week and I want you to taste that because the taste you need to focus on right now is mine and the girl you need to focus on is me, not Brooke Amaretto" said Chandler, both sweet and a bit commanding as she stroked her fingers through Gerald's hair lovingly.

Chandler then pulled out the lip stick and began talking again.

"Are you ready for your first painting of the day, my canvas?"

Gerald had no idea what Chandler was talking about as he saw no paint or painting supplies but nodded his head yes, because this was Chandler's birthday, and he loved her, and he was doing this for her.

"Good, the first thing you will be painted with today is my ruby red lipstick."

With that Chandler took the lipstick and drew on Gerald's chest the following sentence:

PROPERTY OF CHANDLER

Chandler then drew a heart above it that reached up to his shoulders and then kept smattering the lipstick until it was a fully red heart.

When she was done she stepped back and looked at Renee and Brooke.

"What do you think of my first painting, girls?" asked Chandler.

"I think it's very pretty, Chandler," declared Renee.

"It's a start" began Brooke "but I hope we will be doing more than this with our canvas."

"We will, Brooke, we will" assured Chandler.

Chandler then looked at Gerald and began to speak.

"Gerald honey, you have been standing up for quite a while and you might need a break so we are going to go get a rolling chair to tied you to to bring you inside for a bit so you are not on your feet and can get some energy back. Don't go anywhere, darling, not that you could all tied up like that."

Chandler, Brooke, and Renee began heading back inside to get the chair.

Gerald began wondering what he got himself into as a girl he had only just met had with his girlfriend's OK fed him his own cum mixed with a liquor she connected to her last name out of her worn and filthy shoe.

He began wondering if he should have agreed to this.

What he didn't know, is that he hadn't seen anything yet and things were going to get much more wild and freaky before his time as a canvas ended.

12