A Work Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile down to her and wink, "never huts to be prepared." I say gasping slightly as she rains soft gentle kisses along it she starts to slide my boxers along the length of my cock, kissing along it as she revealed in inch by inch, before my cock finally springs free of its boxer prison.

Nicole expertly takes my cock into her mouth, and I moan in pleasure at the warmth of her mouth and the softness of her tongue as it swirls around the head of my cock. Her hands wrap around my shaft as she starts to slowly slide her lips down my shaft, taking me deep into mouth. I can feel her tongue start to slide around my shaft as she starts to moan softly. I close my eyes and let out a groan as she sucks hard on my cock.

I look down and see her eyes sparkling in the light of the room, watching me intently as she slides her mouth up and down my shaft quickly. I reach out and run my fingers through her hair, and she moans in response, sending shivers down my spine.

"Nicole," I say breathlessly, "I'm going to cum if you don't stop".

She slowly pulls away from my cock, giving the head one final gentle kiss, and stands up.

She turns around and hooking a finger into the band of fabric holding her g-sting, slowly teasingly bends over removing it, allowing me a brief flash of her pussy.

She turns back around and smiles. I move myself back up the bed, adjusting the pillows to raise my head slightly. She climbs onto the bed, and starts to kiss her way from my thighs, skimming over and sending my cock twitching, up over my chest and neck before we passionately kiss again, our tongues fighting each other.

She reaches behind her to grab my cock, but I stop her, breaking off our kiss "how about I return the favour first and you sit on my face?" I ask giving her a lustful look.

She smiles and nibbles my ear "I thought you would never ask" she says raising her self up and moving herself forward, settling her knees either side of my head, resting her arms on the headboard.

Her bald pussy was centimetres from my mouth. I bask in her scent, reaching up to run my hands along her thighs, guiding her down onto my awaiting tongue. She moans in pleasure as I slide my tongue along her folds gently. I feel her sway her hips as I swirl my tongue around her clit, letting out a soft hum as I give it extra attention sending shockwaves through her body and in turn my own. My tongue finding it's way into her pussy, exploring every inch of her warm wetness. She moans in pleasure, pushing herself further into my mouth and I try to take even more of her in as we both enjoy the delightful sensation. she starts to slowly at first, rock herself forward on my face, ncreasing the motion as she feels the waves of pleasure start to crash through her body, as I keep up with the motion of her hips, licking and sucking and intriguing her even more.

her movements becoming more erratic as she moves her way closer to her climax. I can feel her starts to tremble and with one final buck of her hips she orgasms, screaming out my name in pleasure.

My mouth still attached to her, I feel her start to loosen, her quivering subsiding. I slowly slide my self from below her, turning on the bed to kneel behind her.

I run my hands over her back to gently kneed at her shoulders as she arches her back turning her head to look at me.

I lean forward and we kiss again, as she reaches behind her to grab my cock, she breaks off the kiss, her eyes full of lust, a small smile curled up at the corner of her mouth, as she pushes herself back onto me. I groan out in pleasure as her tight wetness swallows my full length. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pull her closer, pushing in even further, and start to shift myself into her, pushing her forward and back with each thrust.

I reach my hands up and pull her breasts into my hands, kneading them gently as we both move into a more comfortable rhythm of me pushing in deeply and slowly pulling back out.

Her moans become more insistent and desperate, her breathing ragged. She looks up at me and I can feel her start to quiver as the sensations wash over her, sending her screaming over the edge, as her orgasm overtakes her body, sending shockwaves through my own. I feel myself start to tense as I too am nearing climax, and with one last thrust, I too reach the peak of pleasure.

We both collapse onto the bed in a tangled mess of limbs, both breathing heavily and feeling the glorious afterglow of pleasure wash over us.

Nicole gives me a tender kiss as she get up out of bed, and heads over to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes I can hear the water of the shower start and Nicole calls out "You want to come wash my back for me"

I smile to myself as I lift myself from the bed, "I thought you would never ask" I say as I walk into the shower, the steam already rising from the cubical

As we wash each other, Nicole takes my hands and guides them up and down her body, over her curves, and through her hair, breathing in the scent of each other as we soap up our bodies, running our soapy hands over each other's skin and giving each other knowing long passionate kisses.

After finishing our shower, she wraps a towel around her body before turning around and giving me a lingering kiss, her hands still resting on my chest. "That was amazing" she whispers, still close to my mouth.

I smile, "it definitely was."

Leaving the bathroom, we make our way back to the bed and fall in each other's arms, drifting off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

I wake in the morning to find the bed empty; I listen to see if I could hear Nicole in the bathroom, but only silence greets me.

I start to get up and the world swims, my head spinning... I definitely had too much to drink last night, I think to myself.

I finally get out of bed and go to my suitcase, pulling out a couple of aspirin for what I know will be a monster headache later.

I lift my phone to see if Nicole had sent me a message or anything, but there was only one from Mark about 5 minutes ago in the group chat asking when we were meeting for breakfast.

Before replying I go to get myself dressed, and find my suit has been nearly put away, I definitely didn't remember doing that before going to sleep, so Nicole must have put it away before leaving. I throw my jeans and t-shirt on that I came in on splash cold water on my face. The cold, sharp shock of the water hitting my face wakes me up fully.

I go back out and see messages from a few of the team saying they were heading down for breakfast now, so I send a quick message saying I'll join them now as well.

I start to type to a message to see if Nicole was going to breakfast now or not, but I couldn't think of a good way to ask. After last night, well, I didn't want to be seeming too needy.

I go down and meet the few from my team and we have breakfast, none of them make any comments about me disappearing last night with Nicole, while I doubt it went unnoticed, I figured there would've been some teasing from them.

We finished up breakfast and while I was trying to not be obvious about it; I was looking for Nicole.

We started to head back up to the rooms to get packed up and leave for home and as we were leaving Mark threw him arm around my shoulder, giving me a playful dig in the ribs "You strike out last night then, we all had bets that you blow us off for breakfast" he said laughing.

I can't help but half laugh at this, so at least we slipped away unnoticed by my team, but there were too many people for it to stay quiet for too long, but no need for me to fan the fires of gossip, "you could something like that," I say.

He laughs back and we go off to our separate rooms and back down onto the bus, I again am on the bus before Nicole, but this time instead of sliding in beside me, she gives me a slight smile, and moves on past me.

The trip home is a lot quieter than one down, with a lot of people, myself, included nursing hangovers.

When we get back to the office, we collect our things and go home; I didn't want to seem too obvious hanging around to speak to Nicole, figuring that she would send me a message later on over the weekend.

The weekend passes in a bit of a blur, lost to the hangover and thoughts about Nicole, when I didn't get any messages from her on the Saturday, I tried to come up with a few different ways to re break the ice, if you will, but couldn't. I resigned myself to the fact that it was going to be a one-night stand, and while I am disappointed that is all it is going to be, it was the best night of my life, and an away day to end all away days.

12