A Workshop with Extra Benefits 01

Story Info
A sales workshop leads to sex.
3.2k words
4.52
4.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story, so really keen to see what others think about it and get feedback. There is a reasonable lead in to the action but I hope it sets the scene for the characters. This actually happened and whilst it's hard to get every single detail exactly right, I still remember this vividly. I hope you enjoy the story.

The booking to run a 3-day training workshop at Couran Cove was fairly routine for me. What made it special was the location. Lovely resort on an island off the coast of Northern Nsw in Australia. I'd never been but had heard it was stunning. An eco resort, with luxury cabins, overlooking lagoons. Miles of deserted sandy beaches. Beautiful, reclaimed bush with abundant wildlife. And I'm getting paid decent money to be there, all expenses paid, to help build or refresh a team of salespeople's skills and get them ready for the upcoming year.

I'd been running my own training business for 15 years. I'd had a very average career in my 20's and at age 28 decided to leave London and travel the world, with the end destination being Australia. My intention was never to stay permanently but Sydney turned out to be such a fantastic place to live that I stayed. It helped that I met a fantastic woman, who I ended up marrying.

Alex was gorgeous. Blond, slim, gorgeous face, beautiful D cup breasts and a shapely ass. She had a passion for life, was fun, funny, with a kind heart. We'd both had numerous relationships before meeting, something that I think is important to do before you commit to marriage. I'd had a great time in the first 6 months of arriving in Australia. I lived by the beach in a shared apartment, had met quite a few people and had a busy social life. I was 28, slim and decent looking if I do say so myself. I used to get people come up and ask me if I was Sting, which I took as a compliment and it was true, in a lot of photos, the resemblance was uncanny. To be fair, Sting does have a better physique! But I guess he had more time to work out. That's my story anyway.

Fast forward 15 years to Couran Cove. I'd never strayed and wasn't planning on it but there was a restlessness I hadn't realised. Alex and I still had sex regularly but it had got routine and that was as much down to my laziness as anything else.

The journey to the resort is pretty good. A ferry across calm waters in the late afternoon light. The check-in efficient and the cabin is stunning. I've arranged to meet the senior manager and her team at the bar for drinks in an hour, which gives me time to have a swim in the pool. It felt good to plunge into the water and wash away the sweat of the trip and do a few laps. Then I went back to the cabin for a shower and got myself ready to meet the group.

Being a facilitator is a role I love. A cross between teacher, therapist, personal trainer at a gym, comedian and coach. Done well, it's inspiring, challenging, thought provoking. It can be intimate in that people share, are vulnerable and open and that's the art in the work: creating the safe space for people to learn and grow.

Of course, all types attend the workshops. These are workshops that for most are mandatory. They have to attend. Very different if you sign up for a training course and are paying for yourself. So, the range goes from holidaymakers - brilliant, 3 days off work - to hostages - I resent being here. In between are those that want to learn and happily that is the majority.

I've always preferred mixed groups: age, gender, ethnicity. It just seems to make for better discussion and insights.... if I'm doing my job well. In the industry sectors I tended to work with the gender split was usually 70/30 in favour of females. Suited me. I've always loved female company and generally they liked me. Too many men talk too much about themselves. Being genuinely curious turns out to be a very attractive trait.

I'd always had a policy, despite many, many opportunities, to not sleep with participants. I always felt that would be commercial suicide if it ever got out. Look, discreetly, but don't touch.

At the bar

I saw Yvonne, the senior manager, standing near the windows, with a group of people around her. I'd only met her twice during the sales process. She was about 50, had been around in the industry a while, short, slightly overweight and no nonsense but with a sharp sense of humour.

We said hello and she introduced me to the group, a mix of men and women in their 20's and 30's. A couple of the women were very attractive. Becky, bubbly personality, short dark hair, brown eyes and perky breasts. Very nice. Janet, blond, about 5ft.6inches, slim and well-toned, gorgeous breasts (I guessed) under a jumper and beautiful ass, held in by skintight jeans. Janet had a cheeky smile and there was an immediate sense between the two of us that we liked each other. Hopefully just between the two of us but I knew I'd have to be careful not to get into flirting. It just distracts everyone, including me. I'm here to do a job of work.

So, while Janet and I had that moment, I focused on the others and we chatted about our trip to the resort, our cabins and the surroundings we were in. All agreed we were in for a great 3 days. They joshed me that the workshop had better be good, or they would go to the beach for the second day.

Day 1 of the workshop did go well. They were a fun group. I was on form and they were willing to learn. It always helps that I'm not working from a textbook. I had spent all my career in sales and salespeople sniff a fake. Credibility is vital, coupled with practical ideas that they can use and you're 75% of the way there. Add in the element of humour, which happens naturally if you let in during the day and we all leave the room in a good mood, bonded from the shared experience and ready to kick back over dinner.

I took a couple of hours to wind down, take a swim and a walk on the beach, as well as catch up on emails. By the time I joined the group in the bar, I'd guess a few of them were well into their second cocktail. Easy guys, I said, we have 2 more days. Don't go too early.

At dinner, who do I end up sitting next to but Janet. I hadn't avoided her during the day but had kept it strictly business in the workshop. Sure, a couple of moments of eye contact had lasted a second or two longer but that was it. I knew. She knew. I wore a wedding ring and mentioned my wife at least once in relation to a point I was making.

But things started to happen at the end of the meal. Others drifted back to the bar and Janet and I stayed chatting. The conversation was easy, as it had been all night. Light flirting but that was all. Then she went and asked....."so have you ever slept with any participants?", looking me directly in the eye.

Flustered I answered truthfully "no". Ever tempted? "Of course. But if I get caught out, that would be the end of that client." "Oh, so not whether your wife would find out?" "Well, that would clearly not be good either" I said laughing. "Ok, so it's the getting caught that's stopped you so far?" "Hmm, probably, although I do have a faithful gene and that's also kept me on the straight."

I needed to get some control back. "What about you. Ever slept with a colleague, a client, or a facilitator?" "Once. I slept with a client. He was attractive and horny. I was also horny and we had fun for a night. We only did it once but I have no regrets. The odd one-night stand is exciting. You get to let yourself go. It's liberating."

She got the control back. "How about you. What's your view on 1 night stands?" "I agree" I said "I remember a few which were pretty wild. But to be honest, I don't think I was experienced enough, or maybe I was more inhibited. I think I'd be a better lover now. Correction. I know I would be a better lover now." "Oh, do tell. What has improved?" "So much. I focus on the girl's pleasure. I love eating pussy (the conversation had clearly got very sexy and we were both enjoying it, looking into each other's eyes but still careful to make it seem to the onlooker that we were just deep in conversation), in fact I love tasting every inch of a woman's body. I love giving a sensual massage, talking dirty, taking time, enjoying the whole erotic experience."

"Oh, I'm the same. We should all improve with age and I know what I like and making sure I get it."

Then suddenly she said she was going to join the others, or they would be wondering. She was right. We'd been 30 minutes on our own and that would raise suspicions. She wandered over, I went to the toilet and joined 5 minutes later. I had one beer with the group and then made my excuses. "Important for the facilitator to get a good night's rest" I said. Famous last words.

I got back to my room in a state of arousal and hornyness I had not felt for ages. Fuck, I wanted Janet and I was pretty sure, she wanted me. And yet, we'd both gone back to our rooms. There was still time for me to make the faithful decision. Just go to bed. Get my cock out and sort myself out. Once that was done, I'd calm down and chalk it up to a near miss. I'd done that before. I could do it again.

But my cock got the better of my head. I rang reception to find out her room and then called. She answered, I'm sure knowing it was me. Who else would be calling at 11.30pm? "Can I come over? "" Do you want to?" "So much". "I'm here waiting".

The dye was cast. I looked at the resort map to locate her room and walked briskly, keen to run but not wanting to draw attention. I knocked on the door and it swung open. Janet in a robe and looking stunning. Her eyes were aflame with desire.

I stepped in, kicked the door closed and kissed her passionately. Our mouths devoured each other. Tongues exploring each other hungrily. I slipped my hand under her robe and went straight for her pussy. I wanted to see how wet she was and was not disappointed. She gasped as I slowly slid my finger up her slit, teasing her. I pushed one, then two fingers in, allowing her to feel me deep in her. Pulling my fingers out, I looked at her and then slowly licked my fingers, wet with her stickiness. I wanted her to know I craved her, savored her come. Then we kissed again, her juices passing from me to her.

"You are so hot. I want to do everything to you and with you tonight." "I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you" she said. "I want your cock in my mouth. In my pussy. I want your cum deep inside me. I want to give us a night to remember."

I slid her robe off her shoulders, as she stood naked in front of me, her breasts as beautiful as I imagined. Nipples still with arousal. Her flat belly moving in and out with her breathing. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my body, both of us looking at the other with lust but also a connection. This was never just going to be a fuck.

I carried her to the king size bed and gently laid her down, as I did so her legs fell apart revealing the most beautiful shaved pussy I had ever seen, glistening with he juice, ready to be devoured.

"Get naked" was all she said and I quickly shed my clothes, my 7' cock standing proud, leaking pre-cum. God I was hard. Janet looked at my cock "It's beautiful. The perfect size" She slid onto the floor and took it in her hands and kissed it gently. Then she took a slow long lick from the base to the tip, swirling her tongue as she moved upwards. "Look at me Janet." "I want to watch you suck my cock. Watch your lips as the stretch wide. I want to see how much you take"

She needed no encouragement, putting her lips round my head and then pushing her head down and taking almost half in the first effort. "Oh fuck Janet, that feels amazing." I let her stay in control, deciding when I back off and when to push further. It seemed with each attempt, another inch went in, until I could feel her throat open. She gagged but stuck with it, happy that she had managed to take me fully. I'd never had any woman deep throat me and the sensation was incredible.

As she backed out, strings of saliva hung from her mouth and my cock. She took a breather and then went for more, sucking the end, whilst gently twisting her hands on the shaft. My excitement was building but I wasn't ready to come just yet. In my early 40's, I was certainly able to manage multiple hits in a night but the recovery time was not that of a teenager. I wanted the first time to be deep inside her. I wanted her to feel my cum coat her insides as we came together.

I pulled back and kissed her passionately, tasting myself, just as she had tasted herself earlier. I pulled her onto the bed and slowly pushed her backwards. She let her arms and legs fall wide, clearly very comfortable with how she looked and felt, as she should. She was stunning and I was the lucky lad who got to be in her bed.

I straddled her hips and started to kiss her face, moving slowly down her neck, her clavicle and on to her breasts. I took her left nipple in my mouth and bit gently. She gasped and then moaned. Clearly her breasts were sensitive. I love breasts and spent a good 10 minutes working on first one and then the other, squeezing, kneading, biting with her panting and urging me on.

Then I moved to her belly, gently tracing my hands down from her breasts, past her navel, stoking, teasing, as if my hands were feathers. She is thrusting and rolling, loving the sensations I'm giving her.

And finally to her pussy, as I brought my face down to be level with this treasure, wet and inviting, her clit protruding and begging to be kissed. I slowly ran my fingers up and down the lips, teasing them apart ever so slightly. "Oh stop it and kiss me" she groaned. I obliged, running my tongue into her and lapping up as much of her nectar as I could. God she was wet. I love that. I love it when a lover is turned on so much. She pushed her hips up to meet me, urging me to go deeper. Her scent was intoxicating and I pushed my nose into her, covering my whole face in her juice.

Her moans were becoming louder, her short grunts coming faster. I could tell she was nearing the edge, so I moved up to her clit and slowly started licking, caressing her with kisses, teasing her bud with the tip of my tongue. 2 minutes of that pushed her over. "oh fuck, fuck, fuck" she cried as her whole body seemed to lift off the bed in an intense spasm of ecstasy. I eased back watching her beautiful body convulse but not for long.

I moved up to bring my face level with hers, my cock resting on her pussy. I stroked the head up and down her lips, letting her anticipate the joining of our bodies. She opened her eyes, pupils dilated with the orgasm, which was still pulsing slightly through her, like the after shocks of an earthquake.

"Do you want this cock?, I asked. "Please, just fuck me" she begged. I've always loved the moment of entry, especially the first time with a woman. It's magical. Almost better than orgasm. I slowly pushed in. So easy with her cum allowing us to move into each other in a beautiful coupling. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. This was making love, not fucking. This could so easily have been a frantic fuck, each of us desperate for each other's bodies. Urgent. Animalistic. Raw. Instead we both seemed to want something more tender. We made love without being in love.

Once I was fully inside her, we just paused, enjoying the moment and the sensations. "That's so deep" she said "the perfect size". She squeezed me both with her arms and her pussy. I stroked her face and planted soft kisses around her eyes, nose, mouth. And then we started moving together, again seemingly knowing how to be in perfect rhythm. The missionary position is such a bad name for one of the best ways to make love. We took it slowly at first but her body was still in a state of arousal from her first orgasm and she wanted more and her hips started thrusting into mine, forcing my cock deeper and deeper.

Again her grunts were becoming louder and faster and I knew that was a sign she was building again. I could feel myself also building, that tell tail tingling in the tip and my balls starting to churn. Almost together we both said "come with me". The pace built and just as she cried out "Oh my fucking god" and convulsed with "Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh", I also shouted "Arrrrggggghhhh" and unleashed stream after stream of my cum deep inside her. It's rare to orgasm together - unlike what you see in porn or the movies - so this was a special moment.

I continued to move in and out gently as a way of bringing us down and then we came to rest, both breathing hard, exhilarated at the high we'd experienced.

"Wow. That was something else" she said. "I can cum ok but rarely like that and almost never back to back. And to think I was not looking forward to this workshop". she giggled.

"I guess you need to go and get your beauty sleep, ready for day 2 of the workshop." "Are you serious? I have no intention of leaving any time soon. I don't want this to end. We have so much more to do. I'll just have to dig deep tomorrow." A broad smile spread over her face, as she leaned over and kissed me hard. "Good. Round two coming up."

To be continued......