The Good Deed

Story Info
I come to aid of a co worker and get a reward :)
1.8k words
4.38
15.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monterock
Monterock
18 Followers

Gina had always been a tease, often she'd come into my office and perch herself on the corner of my desk asking questions about various accounts that had overdue balances. She's about 15 years younger than me, small tight body, c cup breasts, and thick legs which everyone admired.

There were betting pools among the guys as to who would be first to get in her pants. I was betting on Mark, a 20 something marketing rep that dressed flashy, drove a BMW and was terribly good looking. Gina never encouraged his efforts and often completely ignored any advances he attempted. I often came in off the road late and stayed till after the office had closed to write up reports and place orders on production.

See I'm a married man with 3 children and my home life is pretty much chaos these days, my wife is going thru something that I don't really understand, she claims to love me and the kids but she takes off frequently running home to her parents for weeks at a time saying she needs to go to keep her sanity.

I've employed a housekeeper to be there when the kids get home from school and prep food, clean and generally act as a member of the family. Donna is fantastic, 65 year young retired nurse, widowed, and motherly to my children. When I do get home from work the kids absorb every minute of my time with them which I love but it leaves me no time for work so I stay a bit late, get it all done and head home to be dad.

Once the kids are in bed I get an hour to catch up with the world and I zonk out till the next day when I start all over again getting the kids up, fed, and off to school so I can get back on the road. My boss is very understanding and knows I get my work done, my sales are near the top in my field and I always complete my workload on time and accurately.

This day, I'm in the office, its late even for me, everyone is gone, the office is dead quiet and I'm just closing my laptop when I hear a key in the entry, a scuffling of feet and then Gina appears. She's a bit disheveled and obviously upset about something, she leans against my desk and asks if I can possibly give her a ride home.

She tells me she stopped for drinks after work with Mark and a couple of his friends and things got out of hand, Mark came on strong to her and when she rebuffed him he went ballistic, calling her a cock tease, degrading her looks telling her she had fat legs and a fat ass. She says she slapped him across the face and dumped a drink down his pants. She ran out of there and when she got to her car she realized she locked her keys in it. She took an UBER back to the office to get her spare set and then realized the spare set is at her apartment.

Can I give her a lift...Well first thing I did was call Mark and let him have it, he will have a lot of explaining to do if he wants to keep his job. Then I called Donna and asked if she could stay another hour or so, she was fine with it, told me its my good deed for the week, besides she loves the kids and they just love her anyway. Gina was apologetic saying she felt terrible about putting me out and she'd call her UBER back and have them take her and I just put my arm around her shoulder and told her don't be silly, I'll have you home and back to your car in a jiffy and its no bother to me at all.

She leaned into me sighed, let out a little sob and then hugged me hard, her firm body pressed against mine felt terrific and I felt that wonderful twinge in my loins. When she released me I was at half mast and a bit embarrassed at having risen so quickly to her unintended embrace. She must have noticed as my cock was pressed against her belly as she hugged me and I did catch a bit of a smile at the corner of her mouth as she turned toward the door.

Once in the car she gave me directions to her place, a 3rd floor walk up in an OK part of town. Gentleman that I am I walked her in and climbed those 3 flights up that narrow staircase, Gina leading the way and I watched her beautiful bottom and thick legs and thought to myself Mark is such an asshole to think her fat in any way.

We chatted as we climbed and I was having a hard time talking when we got up to the third floor, I've gained a bit of weight and boy did I feel it climbing those stairs. Gina noticed, quickly opened her door and led me into her small but well designed and decorated apartment. Offering me a glass of cold filtered water, I laughed and accepted and told her I needed to find a way to get some gym time into my schedule. She just laughed told me I was fine, more than fine, and with just a bit of running I'd have my wind back in no time, see I used to be basketball player in college, a small forward and I could run the court all day, but marriage, 3 kids and 20 years do take its toll if your not careful.

Gina asked if she had time to change before we went to get her car, I said no problem I leaned back and sipped the cold fresh water, she went into her bedroom to change, left the door partly open, I could see her reflection in a mirror, as she took off her blouse, she was wearing a lacy bra that barely contained her beautiful breasts, she unzipped and stepped out of her skirt, her luscious ass reflected in the mirror, those thick beautiful legs.

My cock hardened, my hand with a mind of its own slowly rubbing it thru my slacks, mesmerized watching as she pulled a top on struggling to get it over her tits, then pulling on a pair of tights that didn't want to be pulled over her ass as she wiggled and pulled, making my cock even harder. She turned and saw me in the reflection, my hand over my hard cock straining to contain it in my pants. I blushed at being caught looking, quickly turned away mentally commanding my cock to go down feeling like a dirty old man.

Gina walked back in smiled and said all set? I said just let me finish my water and we will be on our way, I need a few more min to get my cock under control. She grinned and said Bill I don't know how I can thank you enough for helping me out, I feel like such an idiot for accepting Marks offer for drinks, I should have known better. As she's telling me this she is slowly sliding closer to me, I can smell her perfume, its intoxicating! I said well he's an idiot, I'll make sure Howard reads him the riot act and he'll be lucky to keep his job.

She moved even closer her leg leaning against mine her hand dropped to my arm. I don't want him to loose his job, I just want him to leave me alone. he's just a boy and I prefer men, and with that her hand dropped to my thigh, my cock which had dropped to half mast sprang to attention and the tent in my pants pushed her hand up. She looked down and said Oh My, I scooted back a bit and she just smiled and said I know how to repay you Bill, and she leaned into me, my hands went to her ass as our lips met, I pulled her hard against me, my cock pressed against her belly, our mouths open, tongues dancing wantonly.

She moaned, her hands dropped to my cock stroking me thru the fabric of my pants, she slowly broke the kiss, slid down and kissed my cock thru my pants, looking up at me she deftly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my. pants and allowed my hard cock to escape, She placed one hand on the base of my cock and slowly wrapped her lips around the head, licking and wetting the knob and slowly, ever so slowly engulfed the entire length with a moan from deep in her throat.

I leaned back closed my eyes and gave myself to the moment, knowing damn well I shouldn't be here but needing it so badly. Gina gave my cock a long loving bath with her hot wet mouth, stroking and slurping its length deep into her mouth. My wife, when she does suck me does it in a way that is perfunctory like she has to do it. Gina made love to my cock with her mouth, sucking my balls licking my shaft engulfing my cock to the root over and over. I usually can't or should I say am not allowed to cum when getting sucked by my wife, but Gina looked up at me and said I want to swallow your prize, so don't stop or pull away, I want it all and she closed her eyes and went back at it.

I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, tightening wanting release, Gina picked up the pace and when the first gush exploded from my cock she dove down on it taking me deep in her throat as I pumped my load into her belly, my hands instinctively holding onto her head till the last spasm hit. Slowly she withdrew, he head of my cock appeared her hand on the shaft stroking out the last few drops onto her tongue, the devilish smile on her face, as she looked up and said I've never taken such a huge delicious load from a man. I thought you were going to cum in 2 min and we've been at it for 20, your quite the stud Bill.

My head was spinning, I pulled her up, kissed her hard tasting my cum on her lips. I smiled said I have never cum in anyones mouth before and at my age I had no idea what I'd been missing :)....we both laughed. I hugged her and said I owe you one. Lets get you to your car and I've got to head home. At her car, she leaned over, kissed me again and said I'm going to hold you to your promise to take care of me as I took care of you.

As I drove away I was smiling and thinking to myself I owe Mark, I'll have to go easy on him tomorrow.

To be continued if you like it let me know, I haven't published anything in quite a while :)

Monterock
Monterock
18 Followers