A Young Doctor’s Cocksucker

Story Info
How I Became a Cocksucker to a Young Black Doctor.
848 words
4.49
11.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffrey rented a house from us located about a block away from our home. Jeffrey is a 27-year-old handsome black physician, a recent med-school graduate just starting his career and working as an intern in the hospital. This young doctor called me to tell me about a GFCI outlet in his kitchen that had stopped working and we set a time for me to replace it.

When I arrived, Jeffrey was wearing a t-shirt and loose short pants that allowed me to see the outline of his cock. Although my best friend and I stroked each other while young, I've never been attracted to other men, but Jeffrey's muscular body made my cock stir. I was wondering if he was circumcised and if his cock was perhaps as large as I had seen in photos.

After I finished with the outlet we had a beer and Jeffrey told me about becoming a doctor and how he was tired, working so many hours as an intern with no time to himself. He said that having a girlfriend was out of the question with his work schedule and continued studies, but he was so horny and frustrated at times. He joking asked if I knew any women who would be willing to stop by and suck a young doctor's cock with no expectation of a relationship. He seemed to be badly in need of relief, saying that while he jerked off, usually twice every day, it wasn't enough.

I have no idea what came over me and perhaps the beer played a part, but I was as hard as a rock hearing all that and stammered out, "Would an older white man suffice as your cocksucker?" Jeffrey stood up immediately and I thought at first that he was angry, but he walked over, stood in front of me and said, "Take down my shorts, grandpa" which I did immediately. He said that I was being a good white boy and just hearing that, I thought that I would cum in my pants.

His rock-hard black cock was beautiful, circumcised, and to my relief, only about 5.5" long and of average girth. He took charge, ordering me to kiss his cock and balls all over before telling me to suck his cock. He instructed me to tell him why I wanted to suck his cock and I did just that, explaining that being a personal cocksucker to a handsome young man would be a wonderful situation for me. I had to stop talking when he slid his beautifully shaped penis into my wet and waiting little mouth. He would stop and withdraw his cock and tell me that if I wanted to suck more, I would need to ask him to please allow me to suck his cock. He rubbed his cock all over my face as I told me how much I desired his cock and would love to be his personal cocksucker. He graciously allowed me to resume my sucking and as I sucked, he very gently fucked my mouth, while holding my head. He repeated that I was now his personal cocksucker and that he expected me to service him anytime he texted me. I eagerly sucked his beautiful black cock until he was ready to cum, and being a gentleman, he asked if I was ready for him to cum in my mouth. "Please," I said, and he started pumping his sweet crème into my mouth.

The feeling of his cock throbbing in my mouth as it pumped rope after rope of cream cannot even be described. I could barely swallow fast enough but I managed to swallow his load. His semen was creamy and semi-sweet with no bitterness at all. After swallowing, I wiped his cock with a warm cloth and took him in my mouth again. Of course, I thanked him for cumming in my mouth and giving me his young semen.

He told me how much he needed that relief and how much it meant to him. I told him that I would be honored to be his cocksucker anytime he needed me. I told him that I loved the way he was gently dominate and that I would love to be addressed as "Cocksucker" as I serviced him, and that I would love having my head stroked and told that I was being a good little white cocksucker. Jeffrey responded by saying that when I entered his home in the future I was to walk into the living room and get on my knees to take his shoes/socks off and then drop his pants. He loves to dominate me, rubbing his bare cock in my face and making me kiss his cock and balls before I suck.

He's a great young man and I love being his personal cocksucker. My hot wife and I have a great life in every way, but I love having his cock in my mouth. I anxiously await his text messages saying, "I need to be sucked, Grandpa" and cannot wait to be on my knees for him.