A Young Doctor’s Cocksucker Pt. 02

Story Info
Serving as a cocksucker to a young black doctor.
818 words
4.44
7.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Gentleman, or the young man for whom I serve as his cocksucker, is a very handsome young physician just starting out with his career. He's also our tenant in one of our rentals, so it's easy to see him when he calls for service.

Yesterday, he called me from the hospital and asked me to come there to service him. I was hesitant and somewhat uncomfortable going there to service him, but as his cocksucker I feel obligated to do as he tells me. Driving over there I was nervous as I was concerned about privacy but I did what I was told.

I arrived and he met me in a visitor's area, explaining that there were hospital rooms reserved for staff to take a shower or bath plus an hour-long break for sleep or just to relax. I felt much better at that point. He said that he wanted a bath and asked me to prepare the tub as he wanted me to wash him. Although it seemed somewhat humiliating, I was hard thinking about soaping his hard body and then caressing his small but beautiful black cock.

I washed him completely and when he mentioned that his feet were sore from standing so long, I stared to massage them. He objected, saying that he did not expect that of me, but I told him that I was happy to serve him where he needs it, not just his cock although that of course was my desire. I massaged his feet nicely and I felt so happy when he told me that took a lot of the soreness away.

As he stepped out of the tub he grabbed a towel, but I asked hm to please allow me to dry him. I gently rubbed him dry and when I VERY gently dried his cock and balls he started to have an erection. He told me that he wanted to grow hard in my little mouth, and I said, "I would so love that, Master." He gently pushed me to my knees and slid his semi hard cock in my wet mouth and in no time he was as hard as a rock. He instructed me to kiss his cock and balls and I started with butterfly kisses over every part of his precious dick, his balls, under his balls and the areas to the left and right of his cock. He told me to tell him what I would like to do next. I answered, "You are my Master, and I will do as you say but if you are asking me, I want to suck my master's beautiful cock and receive his creme." "Do I have master's OK for that," I asked?

"In a bit, cocksucker, he replied, but first kiss it again, very passionately, and tell me how much you love being my dick sucker." I told him that when I drop his pants and his beautiful cock in is my face, I actually tremble with excitement. I said that I so enjoy sucking and pleasing him whenever he needs me to do so. I so love sucking him to completion and tasting his sweet pre-cum before feeling his young cock pulsating and throbbing, preparing to shoot his seed into my waiting mouth. As he releases his semen and floods my mouth, I can barely swallow fast enough. I love it that he calls me grandpa as he strokes my hair, telling me that I'm such a good boy and a good cocksucker.

At that point, he said, "get ready White Grandpa, you're about to get what you need," which is of course his sweet load of semen. Young men like him are such heavy cummers and I truly enjoy that. His young cock was throbbing in my warm mouth and his semen started flowing or rather spurting in my mouth. The first spurt is very powerful, followed by at least 5 more "ropes" of cum for me to enjoy. Master likes for me to stop sucking as he cums and it's just natural for me to moan with pleasure. I like to think about being on my knees and sucking the cock of this handsome young black professional as his cock finishes in my mouth. As he finishes cumming he tells me what a good boy I've been, and I tell him that I am honored to be his cocksucker and that I appreciate being allowed to suck his handsome cock.

After wiping him with a warm washcloth I asked him if I could take his now flaccid cock in my mouth again and he said, "Go ahead and enjoy, Grandpa" and he said that in an affectionate way, patting my head as I gently sucked. In a few minutes it was time for him to return to duty so I kissed his sweet cock goodbye until the next time I am summoned.