A Young Goth Russian Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking, nibbling, and pulling on her nipple with my teeth she moaned and shivered while pulling me to her breast as hard as she could.

Her trembling and shivering mounted into an orgasm that propelled her upward into heaven with her moaning loud enough to wake the dead.

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh................."

As she came back down to earth, moving my way down her body kissing and nibbling every part I could get my mouth on she grasped my head pushing me to that bare aromatic opening.

Breathing in the scent of her nectar, my mind was consumed by the arousal of a hundred men, I gently lapped, sucked, and drove my tongue into her over and over again.

Wetting my two middle fingers pushing them up into her and curling them up moving with the come-hither finger gesture while I pulled her clit into my mouth circling, nibbling, chewing, and sucking on her clit.

She started bucking and thrashing about like all hell had broken loose, freezing stiff as a board muttering some forgotten language that only the three of them could understand.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHH.................................."

She ascended again into heaven orgasming hard expelling more than a full mouth full of her sweet nectar that I drank down until she came back down to earth.

Moving up onto her massaging her pussy with my cock making sure her clit was in constant contact she quivered and mewed begging me to enter her.

Placing my cock at her entrance pushing slowly she opened her eyes wide;

"OH YES, please go slowly."

Slowly I pushed until the head of my cock plopped into her, her vaginal muscles grasped my cock and she said; "Wait, don't move."

After a few minutes she moved her hips up a little and I pushed down a little deeper, I pulled back and pushed in again a couple inches deeper she clamped down holding me in place again.

A few minutes later she wrapped her legs around me clamping down on my ass with her heels and I pushed deeper until I could feel the beginning of her cervix.

She grabbed me around the neck pulling me into her as I gently nudged at her cervix opening again and again.

Her breathing was getting erratic as I pulled almost all the way out and thrust hard back into her, she cried out;

"yyeesssssssssssssssssss...................."

I started gaining momentum getting more forceful and faster at the same time, as I thrusted into her gently punching against the lips of her cervix with each hard downward stoke.

She bit into my shoulder drawing blood and her nails dragged deep bloody claw marks into my back as she screamed;

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS............ I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG..............................."

She was propelled high above heaven's gate into the outer limits somewhere as she orgasmed stronger than she had ever before in her entire life.

With her love pulling me along with her into the outer reaches of the cosmos, the two of us touched a plateau of pleasure unknown to mankind as we orgasmed together.

With my cock-head pushed fully up into the beginning of her cervix pumping rope after rope after rope after rope directly through her cervix into her womb.

Rada quivered and moaned deeply feeling each and every surge of my seed erupt up into her womb, and then fainted away.

Rising up and looking down on this little goth cherub as she quivered and trembled moaning and purring in complete contentment was truly amazing.

After a few minutes she slowly opened her eyes looking up at me with those light golden-brown orbs and pulled me down into a savage kiss that drove the entire world away from us.

When we broke apart the only thing she could mutter was;

"I Love You."

I pulled out of her, Rada and Natalya said in unison; "DAMN, he's still hard."

Ana just giggled saying; "See, I told you two he'sThe One."

And then lovingly Ana said;

"Moya Lyubov, Natalya needs you now."

Moving over on top of Natalya because she was still dripping nectar from before I slowly lowered my cock into her.

Since she just had an arm up in her it was fairly easy to enter her.

I slowly pressed down until I could feel her cervix, and then pulled back starting to stroke in and out of her.

She moaned loudly each time I hit up against her cervix over and over again. She stared up at me with those light whiteish grey orbs saying;

"I want to be on top, you're not going deep enough."

I grabbed her around the shoulders and rolled over onto my back with my cock still deep within her.

She rose up staring down at me with those whiteish grey diamonds saying;

"You have the biggest cock ever, it's even bigger than Rada's arm."

She pushed down stroking my cock into her, when she hit bottom pushing hard against her cervix she looked down;

"DAMN, you still have more than three inches left to go. I'm going to enjoy this."

Ana told her; "Natalya, because of the elixir we drank, if you concentrate on relaxing you can take as much of him as you want."

She closed her eyes breathing slowly and deeply and began raising and lowering herself onto my cock.

She was moving up and down like the world had come to an end and this was the last thing she would ever enjoy.

With each hard downward thrust she was going deeper each time, she pushed down really hard grunting as I felt the head of my cock push hard up against her cervix expanding it.

Ana looked at her; "Breath Deeper, Relax More, Concentrate."

Natalya sat there not moving pushing down with all her weight wiggling trying to push deeper.

She let out a deep guttural moan while shivering like a vibrator.

She did this again and again pushing down even harder each time, muttering some unknown language.

She raised up till my cock head was just inside her and froze.

Ana leaned over whispering something into Natalya's ear.

Relaxing for a few more seconds, breathing deep and heavy she drove herself down with the force of a Titan and I felt my cock head push its way up through her cervix.

I could not believe this just happened, everything I had ever read said this was impossible!

Natalya threw her head back and howled loudly like a wolf at the moon;

"YESSS....., YESSSSS......., YESSSSSSSS........, THERE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSS.............."

Looking down I was completely impaled into this little goth vixen, she slowly started rocking up and back just a little bit each way.

Natalya widely opened her eyes looking over at Ana loudly exclaiming;

"He's inside my WOMB!"

She started rocking harder and harder, I could feel my cock tightly wrapped around her cervix massaging me with every move she made.

Natalya leaning down to me staring at me with those whiteish grey diamonds and sternly said;

"Cum with Me NOW."

Her rocking became even harder and more powerful pulling me along with her up past the stratosphere into outer space far, far above the heavens.

Our orgasm together was unbelievable, with all of our senses fading the rest of the world away.

With my eyes rolled back, fireworks going off inside my brain as rope after rope after rope after rope exploded from my cock directly into her womb.

She felt it too, with each strong surge of my seed hitting the back of her womb she dug her teeth deep into my shoulder like some primeval animal wanting to rip the flesh from my shoulder.

We both fainted away with our hearts and souls no longer on this earth.

Afterward, Ana said she was getting worried since we were out for almost five minutes with us both panting trying to continue breathing.

I looked up at Natalya and with the utmost love she uttered;

"I Belong to You Now, Moya Lyubov."

We all cuddled up close together, Natalya still on top of me with my cock still fully impaled deep within her womb, Ana and Rada curled up beside me.

They all mewed and purred like the most content little love sick goth kittens as we all four drifted off asleep, my last thoughts were of what Ana had said.

Yes; This Has Been The Best Halloween Ever.

Epilogue:

Anastasia and I married having a gorgeous little girl naming her Nastasya.

That night of the Halloween party come to find out Rada and Natalya were both impregnated by me.

Her wanting it so very badly, Czarina Anastasia approved and allowed Natalya to bare the first ever conceived male into the family lineage naming him Maximus.

Rada happily had a beautiful little girl naming her Angelina.

Over the years I gave the three of them each several more children, all of us living together for the rest of our lives as one big happy family.

As the years went by with my approval; Ana's mother, her aunts, all of her cousins, and nieces shared me all of which were just as beautiful and loving as my gorgeous loving little goth wife. Come to find out the youngest of them was only 25-years-old.

To my amazement her elegantly amorous bewitching grandmother that I had met at the Halloween party made it very clear of her desire to share me as well. Her loving nature and sexual cravings had no boundaries, even on one occasion demanding of my taking her firm tight sexy little ass.

No one ever had a more perfect life, with my three little goth enchantresses relishing in the most enjoyable existence that ever existed in the history of the world.

And just think;

(It all started with a decrepit old man reaching over for a bottle of wine.)