A Young Goth Russian Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a sexy little goth black pants-suit with a seductive sleeveless vest and a very transparent black blouse top.

Her slacks flared out to bell-bottoms with very sexy open sections going down the outside of each leg from her waist to the floor.

Seeing her for the first time in several months my cock twitched over and over again.

She ran to me jumping into my arms throwing her legs around me squeezing my neck with all her might. I pulled back to kiss her and she was crying saying;

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," kissing me all over my face.

Sitting her down she exclaimed; "I can't believe your resurrection, it's better than I had ever hoped for."

I told her I had added swimming to my daily routine and cut back on even more carbs than she had told me to.

She rose up on her tip-toes and whispered in my ear;

"I don't know if I can wait to get you home, I have become hornier in the past two months than I have ever been in my entire life, in my condition."

I asked her what condition?

She reared back and slapped me hard on the shoulder saying;

"Remember what we did at your place just before I left?" Yes, I replied;

"you impregnated me silly, and now I'm carrying your daughter."

My face was beaming from ear to ear grabbing her up into my arms saying;

"It's hard to put into words just how happy I am right now."

Retrieving her luggage and driving her home I started asking her about everything.

She quickly said it could wait and that there was something much more important that she needed while squeezing my thigh.

Arriving at her home I carried her suit cases into the house.

I no sooner sat them down and she jumped into my arms looking deep into my eyes saying;

"I Want You Aroused, NOW."

At hearing the word NOW, my cock shot down my leg quickly growing into a hardness I had never felt before.

She slid down undoing my belt and trousers, pulling them down she gasped loudly saying;

"OH DAMN, I don't know if I can handle this Monster,Jim What Have You Done?"

I explained to her the only thing different was adding the morning tea leaves to the chewable mixture every day.

Holding my cock in her little hand with her fingers only reaching about 3/4 the way around looking up at me with those bright blue orbs saying only one word;

"AMAZING."

She tried although could only get just the head in her mouth, pulling back saying;

"This is going to take a lot of practice; I'll have to try to mix up a potion to relax my mouth and throat."

Stepping out of my trousers I reached down bringing her up into my arms and carried her into her bedroom.

Slowly sitting my lovely little goth pixie down on her feet, I started seductively removing her clothes.

With each pedal that fell away she cooed and murmured as if she was being manipulated by the most lustful hands on the planet.

When she was standing in front of me naked, I bent down kissing her saying;

"You, without a doubt are the most beautiful woman God has ever created;

(I Want You Aroused NOW)"

When I said the word NOW, she started trembling and I swear she orgasmed standing right in front of me.

With heavy breaths she reached up just as seductively started removing the rest of my clothes.

By the time she finished, I noticed she had so much nectar running down both of her legs and puddling on the floor. Her eyes looking up at me were the brightest fiery blue and actually glowed in the dim light. The glow was so bright it scared me a little.

Lifting her into my arms I laid her down on the bed and laid down beside her.

Kissing around her neck and up to her ear I whispered;

"I don't care how strongly you want this; I'm going to show you what love means to me, so just relax, enjoy and give yourself to me."

I kissed her with a lifetime of passion with our tongues dancing in the moonlight, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I could feel so much love in her embrace.

Our tongues danced the tango of love for several minutes giving all we could to each other.

Pulling away looking down into those glowing bluest of blue diamonds I watched her heart just melt away.

Kissing my way down to her breasts I held one while taking her nipple in my lips gently nibbling and sucking on it.

She shivered and moaned like she was going into shock.

Moving to the other nipple I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could sucking and flicking my tongue over her nipple.

She trembled and orgasmed moaning and purring, I released from her nipple and started kissing everywhere as she came back down to earth.

I slowly moved down between her thighs kissing, sucking, and licking every part of her.

Moving up to her garden I hotly breathed on her clit and she purred grasping my head forcing me into her.

Licking and sucking on each side of her vulva mounds drove her mad with lust.

Stabbing my tongue in and out of her vagina was almost more than she could take, grasping her clit within my lips lightly chewing and sucking on it took her beyond this earth.

She started lightly screaming in some language that was not Russian and went over the mountain peak of her orgasm again going rigid loudly purring deeply like a lioness in heat.

When she came back to life, she begged me;

"I can't take it anymore, please take me, make love to me."

As I crawled up on her she raised up both of her legs locking them behind her head, fully opening herself to me.

I took my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy making sure her clit was getting all of the attention.

Then I placed it at the entrance of her vagina and eased the head in.

She gasped loudly and I stopped waiting for her to want more.

Staring up at me and nodding a little and I pushed a little deeper, she gasped again grasping my cock with her vaginal muscles holding me tight while she tried to relax and let me go deeper.

This went on over and over as I slowly penetrated her, when I could feel tip of her cervix I stopped and just gently nudged in and out massaging the head of her cervix.

Glancing down I could see I still had more than three inches left that wouldn't fit into her.

Ana let her feet go from around her head, wrapping them around me digging her heels into my ass locking us together.

She grabbed me pulling me close, biting down hard into my shoulder drawing blood with an orgasm stronger than ever before.

Her claws were raking deep trenches into my back.

After a few minutes she withdrew her teeth from my shoulder, looking up at me she said;

"Enough of this love making, Fuck Me NOW."

I pulled almost all the way out of her and drove back in hard; She mewed like a kitten lost in a storm saying;

"more....., more....., pleaseeeeee............."

I started driving into her harder and harder, making sure not to go to deep, the harder and faster I thrust the more she loved it with her legs wrapped around me while digging her heels into my ass trying to hold on for dear life.

Each time I drove deep into her gently punching my cock head against her cervix she lovingly grunted and trembled.

She was climbing up to the mountain peak of the most powerful climax she had ever had in her entire life.

All of a sudden, she screamed;

"Cum with Me NOW."

While digging her nails deeper into my back drawing more blood with each one.

We both climaxed together at the same time taking us up beyond heaven into outer space somewhere, as her orgasm was gushing out of her, my ropes of cum filled her again and again.

We must have fainted away for at least half an hour since all of our combined sexual sweat had evaporated and we both felt a little cold.

When I rose up and looked down at her she opened her eyes and only said;

"Never Have I Ever."

She wanted to get up so I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her and she got up floundering and fell back onto the bed.

With a very surprised expression, she looked up at me saying;

"I don't think I can walk as of yet."

I got out of bed and cradled her in my arms asking bathroom? She just nodded yes nuzzling her head into my neck.

After she finished, carrying her back to bed I asked her if she wanted a drink.

She said;

"Yes please, large dirty martini with three olives."

I looked down sternly at her and said;

"NO, you can have orange juice, NO Alcohol."

Going to the bar I poured her an orange juice and looked for the scotch.

"Oohh..." I commented, Glenfarclas 25-Year-Old Highland Single Malt Scotch, damn she only keeps the best.

Bringing the drinks back I told her;

"An orange juice for my little mother."

She laughed slapping my shoulder saying it was perfect.

We weren't saying much, mainly staring into each other's eyes.

After the drinks were finished, she rose up really wobbling saying;

"I've created a monster, next time I'm on top, I don't know how much more of you I can take."

I just laughed, she turned around giving me the middle finger and I replied;

"I just did, was it not good for you?"

Ana quickly wobbled back over to me hugging my neck saying;

"No woman on this entire earth has ever had anything better than you Moya Lyubov. Let's go get another drink and talk."

Following her into the living-room I could not get over how extremely sexy her naked little heart shaped ass was as it jiggled walking in front of me.

Even naked she extruded the most erotic gothness that without thinking about anything else would keep me aroused forever.

Forcing my mind away from thinking about this little dark enchantress we sat on the couch.

I started to ask about the lottery ticket, she held up her hand saying;

"Let me start from the beginning, please keep an open mind and just let me explain."

"To start with I'm a WITCH, the women of my family have been sorceresses far backbefore recorded time."

My eyebrows shot up with many new questions, she continued;

"We are not evil, think of us like Glinda the good witch of the North in the Wizard of Oz."

"But you're so dark and goth."

"Yes, we could wear white and light colors although you have to admit dark is so seductive and sexy."

I grinned nodding my head. I asked about the lottery ticket again;

"Since the world has gone digital it has made our manipulations so much easier, just think back how quick and easy it was for me to hack into your locked phone.

You have no idea what we are capable of."

My head was spinning trying to grasp all of this, I asked about why she had to be in Russia for so long.

"It was a very long and drawn-out formal process of my becoming the new Czarina;

(Empress of all the Witches)."

"How is that possible, you're so young?"

She slapped my shoulder rather hard laughing;

"Moya Lyubov, would you believe I'm actually older than you are, I'm seventy-three years old."

My questioned and surprised look drove her to continue.

Reaching over squeezing my thigh;

"Think about how you look now, remember I'm the (eagle of resurrection), our lives will be quite long together."

"Oh, by the way, for the upcoming Halloween party my sister will be arriving next week and my cousin will be here a day or two before our Halloween party begins.

We need to decide what kind of costumes we are going to wear; It's going to be quite a great coven, maybe the largest as of yet."

I thought about it and then saying; "I've never ever liked costume parties."

Thinking a bit more I asked; "How about if I go as James Bond?"

Her eyes shot wide open saying; "That sounds Perfect, the three of us can go as the women villains from several of the movies.

Do you have a tuxedo?" I said no.

She picked up her phone and called Alex explaining what she needed, he gave her the name and number of a tailor we should use.

She crawled over sitting her naked little body in my naked lap shooting those bright blue orbs into my eyes saying;

"I'm Still Extremely Horny; You have no idea how much I still want you right now, although I'm really sore and we need to wait a while."

Reaching down kissing me with so much passion my cock jumped up hitting her hard in the crotch;

"If you don't stop you won't be able to walk for the rest of the week."

She slapped my shoulder again telling me we should take a shower and then go see the tailor.

While in her really large shower I asked her about her continually slapping my shoulder all the time.

She explained that it was a Russian thing between a woman and hersoul-mate like a quick peck on the lips.

It was a very intimate and open way to publicly display that he totally belonged to her.

I just smiled thinking now how wonderful and loving this really was.

We dressed and went to the tailor with him taking many measurements commenting it would be a total custom job with the size of my arms and a 50" chest and 34" waist nothing would work off the rack.

She explained it must be ready by October 31st, him saying no problem.

Anastasia did some research about the villainesses of the Bond films and told me she would be going as Vesper Lynd.

She said her sister would be Xenia Onatopp, and her cousin would be Paris Carver. She was so excited saying; "This is going to be so perfect, James Bond with three luscious ladies hanging off of him."

A week went by with us making love several times, her having to recuperate often.

We met Ana's sister at the airport on Sunday October 22nd.

When she was coming down the escalator I commented; "Oh My"

She was just as goth as Ana and somewhat the same height, although she had a slightly more womanlier figure that I'm sorry that my cock noticed right away.

Her skin was just as gothly pale as Ana's.

Her hair was just as raven black, not as curly as Ana's although nice and wavy flowing all the way down to her waist.

Her eyes were the warmest very light golden brown almost like a light yellow ever and her upturned little pixie nose and thin lips were almost the same as Ana's.

It was very easy to see these two were of the same blood line.

Hard to tell although her breasts seemed a little larger than Ana's, she was wearing the most seductive black lacy pants suit that accentuated every curve.

What was on full display was her very predominant and luscious camel toe, that was very difficult not to stare at.

Her dark eye-shadow and eye-liner pointed and curved up at the ends giving her a cat like appearance in her eyes that was to die for, her lipstick and finger nails were a very deep dark blackish brown.

The two of them hugged deeply and Ana said;

"Jim, this is my sister Rada."

Bowing reaching for her hand I brought it to my lips kissing her hand saying; "It is a pleasure to meet you."

She gasped lightly saying; "The pleasure is all mine. Ana you were right he is quite the old school gentleman."

Letting go of my hand and reaching up on her tip-toes hugging my neck whispering in my ear;

"Thank You, I have never seen my sister this happy in her entire life."

We gathered her luggage and headed back to Ana's house. After arriving we sat and talked over drinks and then while Rada stepped out of the room, I grabbed hold of my little goth vixen and told her;

"Since your nether regions are recuperating, I need to go and check on my house."

When Rada returned, I told her where I was going and she frowned pouting out her bottom lip.

She came over reaching up on her tip-toes hugging me saying out-loud;

"Don't stay gone long I have a lot of emotion I want to show and give to you."

I could not believe she just said that, I looked over to Ana and she just devilishly winked at me.

My mind was in a blur trying to grasp what had just happened.

Leaving and getting home, yes, the yard needed to be mowed again.

I called around and set-up to have the yard mowed regularly so I wouldn't have to do it anymore.

Searching the web, I found what I was looking for and called Alex telling him I wanted to buy a new car for the Halloween party and it would cost about $220,000.

He asked what it was I wanted, I told him a (2024 Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive - in Dolomite Silver Metallic).

He put me on hold for a minute or two and came back on giving me a number to call.

A few minutes later I called the number and a man answered saying; "Porsche of The Upstate, This is Tom."

I told him who I was;

"Yes, Mr. Smith Alex just told me you would be calling."

We talked for about a half hour detailing everything I wanted and all the extras while I was reviewing the custom build process on their website.

After we finished with all the details, I explained to him that I needed it before the Halloween party, he just "hhmmmed" saying he would have to call me back.

He called back in about an hour saying he could make it happen although there would be an additional fee of at least $20,000 for such a special factory rush order.

I told him to stay in contact with Alex and make sure the funds were available and if he made this happen, I would throw in a substantial personal bonus.

His response was; "Mr. Smith, I can guarantee youI Will, make this happen."

With nothing else to do I went to bed early.

After breakfast the next morning Tom called back about the car saying the additional expense was more than he expected although the car would be ready for me to take delivery on Saturday October 28th.

I on purpose stayed at the house another day and then Ana called.

"Where are you? Why haven't you come back over? We both miss you terribly."

I told her I was arranging to have a nice car to take them to the party, she asked what kind. I said; "Nope, it's a surprise."

Your Mean! she said, I laughed saying James Bond can't show up in a Jeep now can he.

As the week progressed Ana and I had some more one-on-one time, at one point she totally shocked me by explaining that in certain ways her family was open to sharing if everyone was happy with it.

She continued saying that anything shared was openly discussed and nothing was ever hidden or in secret.

This surprised me telling her I was not sure if I could do that being a total monogamist.

She just "hhmmed" saying she would try to conjure up something to help with that.

Saturday was getting close and I stopped by the bank making sure a personal check for Tom was permitted.

I went to the dealer and the Porsche was absolutely gorgeous.

Reaching into my inside breast pocket of my sport coat I pulled out and handed Tom a personal check for $10,000 shaking his hand telling him how much I appreciated all he had done.

I asked him if I could bring it by Tuesday morning to have it washed and waxed so it would be pristine for the party that night.

He said to bring it by very early and he would take me out for breakfast so I didn't need to wait.

I also asked if he would have my Jeep delivered to my house.

Tom showed and instructed me on a few things about the car so I didn't need to study the manual until later, I said thank you and he went back inside.

I just sat there in the driver's seat for a while, a 2024 Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive - in Dolomite Silver Metallic.

This was the finest car I had ever been close to, pulling out of the dealers lot it handled like it was an extension of own my body, unbelievable.

Arriving home, I just sat there marveling at it thinking about what Ana said to me at the beginning, yes, things have definitely changed for me.

Then two cars rolled up one being my Jeep, wow, that was quick.

The man handed me the keys and then they left.

The next day, Sunday October 29th I went over to Ana's house in my Jeep Commander and the three of us went to the airport to pick up her cousin.

Standing there in the airport waiting, I saw another petite dark goth goddess coming down the escalator, I motioned to Ana, is that her?