A Young Goth Russian Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana and Rada screamed; "Natalya" running over to hug her.

Again, here was another beautiful tiny little goth Tinkerbelle, although she was a couple inches taller than Ana and Rada.

I would guess maybe 4'8" tall, a little more voluptuous than her cousins Natalya was quite something else to see.

Again, raven blue-black hair that flowed all the way down to her waist with the lightest grey eyes that were almost white with thin black rings around the outer edges of her irises.

Her nose and lips were just a little fuller showing a difference in the blood lines of the three, wearing a very dark blueish-black lipstick and nails.

Her figure was very womanly with nice protruding breasts, a tiny waist, and nice little child bearing hips.

She was wearing the most adorable goth black mini dress with goth like black lace everywhere, showing off her gorgeous shapely legs with black high heels. Walking over to them Ana reached out saying;

"Jim, this is Natalya."

Looking her in the eyes; "It's a pleasure to meet you", I slightly bowed reaching for her hand and bringing it up to kiss it.

Unconsciously my tongue slivered out gently raking across her knuckle. She squeezed my hand when this happened gasping at Ana;

"Just where in the world did you find a gentleman like this, and where can I get one?"

Ana just laughed saying; "Not sure if there are any left, he's one of the last of a dying breed."

We gathered her luggage and headed back to Ana's house, coming inside we all sat drinking and talking about everything.

Natalya explained her mother and their mother were sisters, I asked about boys in the family, Rada spoke up saying;

"Our entire lineage has never had any boys, only girls."

I thought this must be the reason Ana said so early on in her pregnancy that we were having a girl.

After we had dinner and a few more drinks I said I would be going back to my place.

Rada pouted again sticking out her bottom lip telling Ana;

"You really need to make him move in here so we can all enjoy him."

My eyebrows shot up noticing Natalya seductively winking at me.

I rose up and Ana jumped into my arms with her legs wrapped around me saying;

"Please stay, none of us want you to leave, we all want and need you."

I just said; "No, I have to pick up my tux tomorrow and make sure everything is ready for the Halloween party.

I'll be back Tuesday about 5PM to take us all to the party." I kissed her with as much passion as I could not being alone and went to leave.

Rada and Natalya came over reaching up on their tip-toes and hugged my neck and Natalya surprised me with a fervent kiss on the lips driving her tongue into my mouth, Ana smiling deeply.

I went back home taking most of the next day getting familiar with all the workings of my new car.

Going over to the tailor and trying on the tuxedo, it fit perfectly.

The next morning October 31st the day of the Halloween party the weather was absolutely picture-perfect.

I had the car washed and waxed while Tom and I relished over a wonderful breakfast, him telling me forever as often as I wanted washing and waxing was part of the deal.

I had a haircut and then at home I shaved and then trimmed my private parts.

I always did this since I knew I never liked hair in my mouth and always thought women felt the same.

Dressing up in my new Tuxedo and splashing on a good amount of Mont Blanc eau de toilette I headed out in my new Panamera.

Driving over to Ana's house was like a dream come true, the Porsche was the most exotic thing to drive ever.

Getting there at 5PM I knew the girls would not be ready.

Ringing the doorbell and stepping back I waited for someone to answer the door.

Rada pulled the door open and gasped really loudly, reaching up on her tip-toes giving me a big hug looking me in the eyes while rubbing her hard little nipples in my chest saying;

"DAMN, you look and smell so good I want to eat you up right now."

Walking into the living-room Ana said and did almost the same thing.

Natalya rose up on her tip-toes hugging me saying;

"Be Still My Heart" staring deep into my eyes.

All three of them were in t-shirts and yoga pants, I asked; "Am I the only one going to the Halloween party?"

They all laughed saying it only takes a few minutes to get ready, I said;

"Yea, said every woman ever that actually takes an hour at the least."

We all laughed with them saying true, true.

After a couple of drinks and talking the three of them disappeared down the hallway to get ready.

I was right, about an hour later they emerged.

Their gothness had taken on a whole new level of sophistication to say the least.

Their very dark eye-shadow and eye-liner was breathtaking combined with their dark lip stick.

Ana's was again almost black it was so deep of a red, Rada's was the darkest brown almost black, and Natalya's was the darkest blueish black I have ever seen, they all had goth colored long finger nails that matched their lips.

Anastasia was wearing an almost transparent black lacy shoulder-less long evening gown that was split up both sides all the way up to her waist and gradually becoming totally see-through as it went down to the floor showing off her entire legs all the way up to her waist as she walked in her black high heels, damn!

Rada was wearing a feisty black assassin like outfit that openly displayed her entire body, in a bright enough lighting was totally transparent revealing everything and much more with the most seductive black high heeled boots, damn again!

Natalya was wearing a very silky black transparent seductive dress that fully displayed her breast and full crotch for all to see and tied around her neck and was so short you could see her ass cheeks with full black garters and black transparent nylons with seams in the back that left nothing to the imagination and black high heels, damn for a third time!

I blurted out; "I can't go with you girls, I'm way out classed."

Natalya said; "Mr. Bond, no one can ever out do you, you are theOne and Only."

I said staring at my three lovely little goth pixies; "We have to wait a few minutes for my heart to start beating again, you three are the most erotic, seductive, and gorgeous creatures on this earth."

They all came over to me holding me saying while staring up at me with those mesmerizing eyes; "Thank you kind sir."

We all went out to the car and all three of them gasped loudly saying; "Mr. Bond, you have truly out did yourself, this is truthfully breathtaking."

Opening each of their doors for each of them they just marveled at the car.

Last when I opened the door for Natalya, she sat down looking up at me purposely VERY slowly and openly flashing me her full bare vagina smiling up at me and quietly mouthing the words, (this is for you).

While driving to the party all of them kept saying how much they loved the car and it was the perfect car for James Bond.

Pulling up to the party, our doors were immediately opened by four attendees.

Getting out I asked who was in charge of the group of young men.

The one that opened my door said he was, I handed him two one-hundred-dollar bills saying; "Split this with the others, make sure my car is taken very good care of, and don't forget who I am."

Walking in with just a little swagger in my step with my three girl's arm in arm behind me, the Saluter held out his hand asking; "Who might you be?"

"Bond, James Bond."

"OH MY, you do look very much like a young Sean Connery, although with just a little somewhat of the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger, very nice."

He looked at my entourage asking; "And who might these lovely ladies be?"

Ana reached out her hand saying; "Vesper Lynd, in James Bond - No Time to Die (2021)"

Rada reached out her hand saying; "Xenia Onatopp, in James Bond - GoldenEye (1995)"

Natalya reached out her hand saying; "Paris Carver, in James Bond - Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)"

He then turned back to me;

"MR. BOND, I must say the four of you are the most ravishing I have seen here tonight. Please do enjoy yourselves."

Walking directly to the bar I said; "Three Vodka Martinis, very dry, shaken not stirred, and an orange juice, and make my martini dirty."

The seductively gorgeous blonde woman behind the bar grinned and asked just how dirty I wanted mine; "As dirty as possible."

She handed the girls their martinis and orange juice and then stepped back so I could see her, lifting her dress up and drove two fingers into her pussy stroking as hard as she could.

While lustfully staring at me, she added a third finger and then a fourth moaning as she very fluidly climaxed into her hand.

She pulled her thoroughly soaked hand out and started rubbing her nectar all over the inside and all over the inner and outer rim of my martini glass.

Licking the remains off her fingers pouring my martini and handing it to me saying;

"I think this is as dirty as I can make it."

It seemed like the whole party had eyes on us hearing many oohhs and aahhs. There must have been at least two hundred people there.

Many of the guests took their chance to royally greet Ana saying how wonderful it was to see her.

Some people had very nice expensive looking elaborate costumes on, while others rather minimalistic with masks on.

My girls hung onto me like clinging vines constantly switching up so neither would be out done.

After a few drinks and mingling with many people dinner was served.

It was a stupendous meal starting out with a very beautiful and very seductive older lady that looked to be in her late 50's or early 60's sitting just next to Ana dressed like queen Victoria.

This lovely enchantress exuded a sexual aura that would put to shame the sexist 18-year-old nymphomaniac ever.

Come to find out later on this was the retiring queen and Ana's grandmother.

I pondered;

(Could every woman in Ana's lineage really be this beautiful?)

She sat at the head of the middle table of the five long tables standing clinking a spoon on her wine glass saying;

"It is with great honor that I welcome all of you here to our annual All Hallows' Eve party, and more so to officially introduce for the first time our new Czarina,Anastasia Orlov, may her reign be long, fruitful, and glorified by all.

Furthermore, to say the least, tonight is to be as enjoyable as possible by all and nothing, I repeat nothing is out of bounds, just as long as everyone is fully enjoying themselves."

There was a loud roar of congratulations from everyone.

After desert was finished and people started leaving the dining tables, things quickly started getting very naughty and dicey.

Some paired off, some were together with other couples, and some with multiple partners.

We drank and had a good time watching all the open debauchery take place.

I leaned over to my three girls and told them;

"I'm sorry, I just can't get involved in any of this publicly, although it would be really nice to partake, if I weren't so shy."

Ana squeezed my thigh saying; "THANK YOU, yes, it would not be appropriate for my new status to be on display like this.

Although when we get home things will definitely change."

Rada and Natalya grabbed each other's hands giggling like a couple of school girls giving each other a rather deep tongue session. Making sure we could fully see their tongues dancing together.

By the time we were ready to leave there was almost every scene from every porn flic imaginable being enjoyed by everyone.

In one corner I saw a beautiful woman that was suspended by a swing like contraception while impaled on a guy's long cock spinning around and around howling the entire time.

At one point I even saw one woman servicing five men at the same time.

The levels of moans, screams, grunts, and gasps fully drowned out all music in the background.

We were all four breathing heavily with Rada trembling like she couldn't control herself.

On the way out I grabbed three cloth hand towels because I knew these three had nectar running down their legs, they were so wet.

When we got into the car, I could smell the strong and intoxicating scent of their combined nectar's and had a very difficult time trying to focus on the drive home.

Each of them saying how much they enjoyed the party and each of them thanking me for the towels.

When we got to Ana's home everyone had recovered from the party with the girls saying that our own private Halloween party was going to be much better than the party we just left.

Going inside I started fixing drinks for everyone and told the girls to please leave their costumes on and not change.

Ana excused herself while Rada, Natalya, and I sat down excitedly talking about the party scenes, costumes, and people.

I could see they were getting very aroused by the way they twitched and rubbed their thighs together.

After about ten minutes Ana came back in with five small glass bottles, one was a little larger than the others.

Passing them out and giving me the larger one telling us to drink them.

We all asked what they were, Ana said; "A personal mixture I created, our three are the same with Jim's being a little special."

We all downed them grabbing our drinks to wash the vulgar taste out of our mouths.

I got up saying I needed another drink, making four more and passing them out.

I could see they all were blushing getting very sexually flustered and they asked again what was in the mixtures.

Ana just smiled and said; "If you must know, the three of us drank a potion that will relax and excite not only our minds but also our lady parts so we can accommodate almost anything.

Believe me when I tell you, you'll need it.

Jim yours is mainly a mood enhancer so you will be more open and unabashed to anything that is going to happen tonight.

Also, a bit of stamina elixir."

She rose up asking the girls;

"You want to see something completely wonderful?"

Ana came over to me standing me up so I was facing the girls, reaching up on her tip-toes and sternly spoke into my ear;

"I Want You Aroused, NOW."

All of a sudden, my cock shot down my leg immediately growing to full hardness and length like never before, it was almost painfully throbbing with every heartbeat.

Seeing my long member tightly pressed against my trousers the girls gasped and only said;

"Unbelievable"

All three of them started seductively removing my clothes gently laying them aside.

When I was fully naked, I looked down and I could have sworn my package was even bigger and longer than before.

Ana pulled out the last bottle and drank it swishing it around in her mouth and gargling with it for a few seconds before swallowing.

She said; "I just have to try this."

Ana knelt down and started kissing and rubbing my cock all over her face and then took it into her mouth slowly going deeper and deeper it didn't take long until she was licking the top of my balls with my entire cock down her throat.

The girls just gasped seeing her throat bulge way out each time she went all the way down.

After a couple of minutes she rose up with a satisfied smile on her face saying;

"It works."

Pushing me down on the couch she said;

"Time for you to watch us now."

The three of them stood in front of me and started seductively removing their clothes.

Ana quickly dropped her dress revealing nothing underneath except her high heels.

Next Natalya untied her dress behind her neck and shimmed out of it leaving only her black garter-belt, nylons, and high heels on.

The two of them started helping Rada remove her costume since it had a lot more parts.

Neither of them were wearing anything under their costumes.

That brought up an old joke to the back of my mind.

(Why don't witches wear panties?)

(Better grip on the broom!)

Standing before me they started caressing, kissing, and sucking all over each other.

I had seen Ana's radiant beauty before, Rada was similar to Ana with a little larger breasts.

Natalya was the exception, her breasts were full and pert jutting out without any sag at all, her nipples were full and hard as diamonds.

Her hips were so inviting, looking at her was almost like seeing a Roman statue of a goddess.

What amazed me was neither of them had any hair between their legs.

I even mentioned; "So do all of you shave?", they all giggled and Natalya spoke up saying;

"NO, none of our lineage has ever had any hair on their bodies except for the hair on our heads.

Nothing, no under arm hair, no hair between our legs, or on our legs, we are totally evolved.

That's one reason so many of us have long hair, it's the only hair we can grow."

Ana told them we needed to take this to the bedroom.

The three of them came over, each one grabbing one of my hands and Ana grabbing my cock and led me into the bedroom.

Laying me down on the bed Ana started again with my cock fully down her throat.

Natalya laid down with Rada kissing and sucking everywhere she could, eventually getting down between her legs.

Natalya moaning all the while, Ana eased up crawling up on top of me.

She slowly eased herself down onto my cock inch by inch purring the whole time.

I had my eyes locked on Ana and she looked down and told me to watch them while she rode me.

Looking over at the two, Natalya was lying there moaning and grasping the sheets like her life depended on it.

Rada lay between her legs licking and sucking on her clit like it was the best tasting thing on the planet, while stroking her two middle fingers in and out of her.

Natalya rose up a little looking down at Rada and moaned;

"moreeee......"

Rada inserted another finger picking up force and speed, Natalya lightly screamed;

"moreeee......"

Now she had four full fingers working feverishly in and out of her all the way up to her thumb. Natalya screamed;

"Give it to Meeeeee........."

Rada eased off rubbing her hand all around Natalya's juices' and then slowly slid her whole hand fully up into Natalya, she bucked up over and over screaming;

"All the way in, I need it Nowwww.........."

Rada pushing her arm up into Natalya until her balled up fist was very gently punching against Natalya's cervix over and over.

Natalya screamed;

"YESSSSSSSSS..............."

Trembling and shivering and then went stiff frozen in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen.

She growled and groaned like some primeval animal almost ripping the sheets from the bed.

Rada slowly and gently pulled her arm and hand out of Natalya giving her the chance to come back down to earth.

After a few minutes Natalya slowly opened her eyes lustfully gazing at Rada and to my complete surprise she uttered;

"Once again, Rada you are the best I have ever had."

Going limp onto the bed.

The extreme pain I was feeling in my chest brought me back to reality since Ana was digging her nails deep into the flesh of my chest while trembling and quivering above me.

Ana screamed;

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGG..................."

And fell down onto me gasping for air.

She slowly pulled my cock out of her and collapsed beside me panting and grinning in complete satisfaction of the supreme lioness she was.

Rada crawled up and laid on her back spreading her legs saying;

"Come here my future brother in-law and show me what you can do with that monster."

I rolled over kissing Rada just as passionately as I have ever done with Ana dancing the tango of love tongue to tongue, swirling, dipping, stroking each other's tongues like the world was ending and we could not get enough of each other.

Working my way down I grabbed one breast caressing, tweaking, and pulling on her nipple while devouring the other with my mouth.