A Young Goth Russian Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to head for the front door and Ana spun me around and reaching up on her tip-toes kissing me with so much passion that it could not be put into words.

Whispering in my ear;

"You have no idea of how many, many years I have searched for a man like you. I promise you that this will be the best Halloween you have ever had Moya Lyubov."

Finding out later on that Moya Lyubov means(My Love) in Russian.

I called Ana the next day asking when I could see her again, she said; "How about I come over to see you on Saturday"?

I said OK, although I'm ashamed for you to see my home after seeing how nice yours is.

She laughed;

"Don't you ever worry yourself about that;

(Life is all about being a good person, knowing the difference between good and evil, and what you desire, and not caring about what others perceive about you.)"

I thanked her and she questioned about the tea she gave me, I told her yes, I drank some this morning.

Saturday rolled around and right on que the doorbell rang, opening the door and I froze and gasped.

It being quite muggy out at 98°F and 90% humidity there stood Anastasia in the skimpiest, sexist little outfit I had ever seen.

Her dark goth presence was like a tiny slender petite little goth pixie with ribbed abs and womanly curves in all the right places.

Now seeing this much skin, I would guess she weighed maybe 90 pounds soaking wet. Seeing her now in a pair of flat sandals it was clear she was only about 4'6" tall, truly the most sensual little goth pixie of a Tinkerbell I had ever seen.

She was wearing the tiniest little pair of black lacy shorts that seemed to be painted on and didn't even cover the top half of her ass cheeks.

They were fashioned like a G-string down the front with a very thin string of fabric running down between her labia lips pushing her little mounds out on each side for all the world to see.

Her sleeveless black top had spaghetti strings on her shoulders hanging loosely down just barley long enough to cover her breasts and was completely transparent as nylon hosiery.

She had the most erotic pert little breasts ever, about a 30B cup with very small dark pink areolas that were just a fraction bigger than her long hard little nipples that seemed to be saying, chew and suck on me now.

Motioning her in and blurting out she was the most seductive tantalizing thing I had ever seen.

She giggled thanking me and rising up on her tip-toes giving me a tight hug rubbing those diamond hard little nipples from side to side into my chest, while staring up into my eyes.

Showing her around telling her, my home is not much although it had been paid for many years prior.

Ana slapped me on the shoulder saying it was perfect.

We went into the living-room and sat down, my asking her if she would like a drink.

"Oh, I almost forget I have something for you," and ran out to her car returning with a very ornate, very old wooden box about the size of two shoe boxes side by side and looked as if it were at least two hundred years old.

Opening it up showing me it had three divided sections each filled with a different kind of herb of some kind.

Ana told me; "Starting tomorrow pointing to each of the three sections; Morning, Midday, and Bedtime.

I want you to chew up and swallow about a tea-spoon of each one with a glass of water every day."

I asked her what the hell was this stuff, is it safe, and why do I need it?

The only thing she would tell me was yes it was safe, not to worry about what it was, and it would help out tremendously with my resurrection.

She said this will help prepare you for our Halloween together.

I just sighed saying OK.

Then she broke the bad news to me saying that Monday she had to leave for Russia for at least a couple of months for a formal family gathering near lake Reka Karia.

This broke my heart knowing I wouldn't see her for so long.

She reached over squeezing my thigh explaining it was required for her to be there assuring me she would be back.

We went into the kitchen and I asked her if she had ever tried(Southern Chicken and Dumplings).

She said no although was excited to try it.

Dishing up our plates and sitting down to eat I bowed my head out-loud saying blessing.

Without me seeing Ana smiled and bowed her head, when I finished, she added with me, Amen.

After eating and her telling me how much she loved it we returned to the living-room for some drinks.

She pulled out another very old-style small glass bottle with a glass top of some kind of potion telling me to drink it.

I then asked if she would like to smoke a blunt, her eyes lit-up saying; "I'd love to."

I pulled out and rolled up a rather good sized long one.

We passed it back and forth a few times her telling me how good this stuff was.

Then she took a long hit off of it turning it around putting the fire end into her mouth giving me a shotgun.

I always loved this since it gave me a chance to kissingly nibble on a woman's lips while inhaling.

After we finished the blunt, she crawled into my lap holding the back of my neck reaching up and started making love to my tongue with hers.

The gentleness was overwhelming as if she were saying;

(I belong to you, and you belong to me).

I had never felt this connected to any woman in my entire life.

After a while she backed off staring into my eyes with those two bright blue diamonds and said very sternly just like at her house;

"I Want You Aroused, NOW."

I could not believe what happened next, upon her saying the word now, my cock twitched and started to grow into a very solid shank of unbelievable hardness.

My arousal was as if I was 18 years old again.

I pulled her to me giving her light feathery like kisses on her nose, eyes and down around to her ear, lightly kissing and licking behind her ear.

She shivered and purred, my knowing this was what she wanted.

Moving her around, laying her on her back I reached down and started gently kissing all around her ribbed little belly.

Driving my tongue in and out of her bellybutton she started moaning as if her skin were on fire.

Slowly working my way up, removing her top and now staring at her breasts the sight was erotically intense.

Her pert little breasts and very tiny dark pink areolas and nipples seemed to throb with each of her heartbeats, grasping both of them with my hands her eyes opened lustfully staring at me longing me not to stop.

Massaging her breasts, she quietly started saying;

"yes, yes, yes."

When I started pinching, pulling, and rolling her very hard little nipples between my fingers her eyes started glowing even brighter than before yearning for me to do more.

Leaning down taking her nipple between my lips I circled my tongue around it a few times, I could not believe how hard her nipple felt.

She gently brought up her hands to the back of my head pulling me closer like a mother holding her babe to her bosom.

I lightly started chewing and sucking on her hard little nipple and she shivered and purred as if saying I could do no wrong.

When I started on her other breast, I began tweaking her now sensitive first nipple.

She shivered with a low audible grunting sound escaping her lips.

I started moving down kissing and sucking on every inch of her body.

Her hands were moving about trying to figure out how to react from the pleasure, she then grasped the couch on each side holding on for dear life.

When I got down between her thighs her pussy was overflowing with the most erotic aromatic nectar.

No other woman ever had a more flavorful aroma, it was like the most enticing fragrance sent straight down from heaven.

I started making love to her vulva mounds hanging out of her G-string styled shorts.

Reaching up on both sides I started pulling her shorts down, the moment I started this she rose up while I pulled them off of her.

Now looking down at her entire bare treasured garden I said;

"You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen."

There were no tan lines anywhere, her whole body was that same pale erotic goth tone.

She didn't have any hair anywhere; Her labia lips were so small with her legs together the only thing you could see were a mound on each side and a very thin slit running down the middle.

Although now as she spread her legs apart her mounds gave way to the most deliciously open looking love tunnel ever.

Her labia lips were thin running up each side, what was amazing was her hood over her clit was almost nonexistent with her long clit fully exposed even when not aroused.

I knelt down starting to lick, suck, and kiss all over her thighs moving my way up to her altar of love.

When I got close, I was hit again with that most sensual mouthwateringly aroma that I could not believe to ever have existed.

The intoxicating fragrance was so overwhelming I wanted to breath it in for the rest of my life.

Moving closer to taste that erotic honey oozing out of her my brain spasmed so hard I almost fainted from tasting the most delicious nectar on this earth.

As I used my tongue to make love to every part of her vulva licking and sucking on her lips and vagina, Ana started lightly moaning while running her fingers through my hair.

When I started circling around her clit her moans grew louder grasping handfuls of my hair pulling my face into her until I could hardly breath.

Pulling her clit into my mouth sucking and nibbling on it she started bucking up into my face gently screaming;

"yes, yes, that's it, don't stoppppppp....................."

Her body trembled and quivered as her body became rigid with an orgasm so intense that she fainted away for a couple of minutes.

I pulled back looking down at the most beautiful tiny little goth of an angel I had ever seen.

Her labored breathing was so erotic as I watched her come back down to earth.

In a while Ana slowly opened her eyes staring up at me with those brilliant blue orbs and gently said three words;

"I Love You."

Pulling her close I kissed her and she responded, not with a maddening forceful kiss, it was gentle tongue play as if she were giving me her whole heart and soul.

Wrapping her legs around me she gently said;

"Please take me there again, I have never felt so much pleasure in my entire life."

As I started to enter her, she said;

"Slowly, I haven't done this in avery long, long time."

Just getting the head of my cock into her was difficult with her vagina being so tiny.

Taking several minutes of moving in very slowly with each move being locked down tight by her vaginal muscles with her gasping each time I tried to push a little deeper.

After it seemed like at least ten minutes, I hit bottom gently pushing up against her cervix and stopped moving.

Being a very weak old man of 67 years, I was trembling with the effort of trying to maintain this position.

She looked up at me smiling and said;

"I can see that you are not strong enough yet to continue, roll over and let me do this."

Rolling over onto my back with her still deeply impaled and now looking up at the most gorgeous tiny little goth of a Tinkerbelle my heart floundered.

Her thick long curly blue-black raven hair curled all around her and her pert little breasts with those adorable tiny little dark pink areolas and hard nipples longing for my attention.

Reaching up grasping her breasts tweaking and pulling on her nipples, she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

As she started rocking forward and back, I could feel every inch of her tight little vagina massaging my cock.

Each time she went all the way down and I felt the head of my cock push up against the entrance of her cervix she quivered, and clamped down hard locking my cock in place.

I could feel her nectar running down covering my balls as she started getting faster and more forceful with each thrust.

She dropped down onto me wrapping her arms around my back and digging her teeth into my shoulder while clawing at my back with her nails.

Ana started moaning and purring and lightly screamed in my ear;

"Cum with Me NOW."

Our orgasm together was the most powerful I had ever felt.

Not moving fully impaled with her vaginal muscles tightly locked around my cock and my cock head pushed up against the opening of her cervix rope after rope after rope of my cum shot straight up through her cervix directly into her womb as the entire world dissolved around us.

Both of us fainted away for who knows how long, I don't know if we laid there for one minute or ten minutes.

After a while she rose up looking down at me, the only words my brain could utter was;

"I Love You too."

She pulled up off of me and stood up, and I asked if she was going to leave, she just said bathroom, I pointed to where it was.

When she came back in still naked as a jay-bird I marveled at the most beautiful slender goth of a Tinkerbelle and it seemed that my heart skipped a beat or two.

"You've had enough for tonight; I don't want you having a heart-attack.

In a few months after your resurrection is complete, come Halloween I'm going to rock your world.

How about we sleep on it."

We went to bed and she curled up into me like a little lost kitten purring as we feel asleep.

Waking up the next morning, Ana didn't try to have sex with me although we cuddled and kissed for a while before we got up.

As she showered first, I went in to the kitchen making breakfast and a cup of earl grey tea for her and mine of the blend she had given me at her house.

After eating, she reinforced what I was supposed to do while she was gone and said she needed to start packing for her trip tomorrow.

Walking her to the door she rose up on her tip-toes hugging and kissing me saying;

"If I weren't required to be there, I would never leave you Moya Lyubov.

Don't worry, I'll be back, and if you follow my instructions our Halloween together will be the best ever."

I kissed and hugged her one last time and then she left.

I felt so distraught knowing I would not get to hold her in my arms again for at least two months.

The next two months just dragged by, yes, my body gradually changed.

It seemed with each passing day I felt healthier, stronger and more alive.

Ana called about once a week to check on me and tell me she was happy to be with her family since being apart from them for so many years.

She never went into any details about what was going on with her family, and I didn't press the subject.

All the while she was gone, I took it upon myself to save the morning tea leaf concoction and add the leftover brewed tea leaves to the herb mixture she wanted me to consume.

By the end of two months, I had put on at least thirty pounds of solid muscle, and to my complete surprise had gained a couple of inches in height.

What was truly amazing was my package was growing as well.

I know she said no aerobics, although right after she left I did start swimming every day.

My weight had increased back up to two hundred pounds, and my muscle definition was getting to be really nice.

I noticed my cannon-ball shoulders and ribbed abs were returning just like in my younger years.

It also seemed that my hair was filling back in.

Anastasia called again on Sunday September 10th, again saying everything was going well although she would not be arriving home until October 14th.

She asked me to go out to the mailbox there would be something for me there.

I reminded her that the mail doesn't run on Sundays, in a somewhat firm tone she said;

"Go Out to the Mailbox NOW."

I jumped up and went out and found a blank envelope and brought it back into the house.

She told me to open it, inside I found a lottery ticket;

"My family and I have conferred about this over and over again and decided that you need this, Don't Lose It."

Looking at it, it was dated for the drawing for the end of this week.

She told me again how much she missed and loved me and had to go, my telling her the same we ended the call.

Not thinking much about the ticket, I just tossed the envelope on my desk in my home office.

The week went by same as always with the only activity other than the gym being mowing the lawn or surfing the internet for something to read.

About Tuesday of the next week, I noticed the envelope again on my desk.

Taking the ticket out, not thinking much about it I brought up the web site on my computer.

What The Fuck! I could not believe it, I read off the number and confirmed it three times.

I HAD THE WINNING NUMBER!

My phone rang and it being an unknown number I didn't answer it, then a minute later I received a notice of a voice message.

The message was from a legal firm stating Anastasia Orlov had wanted them to contact me and for me to call them back.

I called back and the receptionist asked May I Help You?, telling her I just received a voice message from this number she asked my name.

Giving her my name, she put me on hold, not long after that a man came on the line telling me his name was Alex Geragos congratulating me on my winning.

Thinking this had to be a scam I told him;

"If this is legit, please have Ana call me and verify who you are."

He told me that was a wise decision and he would do just that.

My brain was on fire with the conundrum of how Ana got me a winning ticket, and how this man knew it in advance since I had not contacted the lottery commission as of yet.

Thinking about the time difference in Russia I thought it would be some time before-and-if Ana would call at all.

About ten minutes later Ana called, saying everything was okay and that Alex worked for her family and to do everything Alex told me to do.

I asked her how any of this was possible?

"Don't worry I'll explain everything when I get home, just do whatever Alex wants you to do."

She then telling me that the call had woken her up when Alex called and really needed to get back to sleep.

I called Alex back and was informed to come by his office and sign over power of attorney so he could get the process started.

He also told me we were going to take the cash payout and not to worry about anything.

Before leaving his office, he asked for my bank account and routing numbers, telling him I didn't have those with me my check book was at home and would have to email him.

He then said no; "Call me when you get home and give me them over the phone. Information like that we don't want on the web."

Feeling much better with his concerns I left and went home.

Calling back giving him the information he told me that soon a deposit of $100,000 dollars would arrive into my account and it was from Ana's family to tide me over until the lottery commission got everything rolling.

Thanking him very much I hung up.

Not knowing what to do next, and trying to keep it off my mind I started doubling down on my weight and exercise program that Ana had me on doing my best to keep my brain from exploding.

My training was paying off big time, as was my package growing immensely.

By the time October 14th rolled around I had gained another twenty pounds of solid muscle and now having a 50" chest and 34" waist.

Looking into a mirror I could not believe the perfect body I now had.

I had a full head of hair; I was even sporting a package that now had to be at least ten inches long and about seven inches in circumference.

(I thought how is this possible.)

Meeting Anastasia at the airport she looked more ravishing than ever, she had a certain glow about her that she didn't have before.

It was as if she had transformed as well.

Her dark goth appearance had evolved into such a dark beautiful presence it was as if I was looking at a young seductive queen of the dark arts.