A Younger Guy Fucks a Hot Blonde

Story Info
Young Kevin fucks a blonde and his bodyguard Alexa watches.
1.9k words
4.16
11.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Alexa. 28 years. Perfect body. Long black hair. Trained in hand-to-hand combat. For the past two months I've been Kevin's personal assistant and bodyguard. Kevin is one of those rich kids from the East Coast. His parents are always busy.

They are wealthy industrialists. No wonder their son has behavioral problems and is now in therapy. Kevin is 18 years old. 5'7" tall. Well built and has a sweet face.

His problem is that he is horny as fuck. He wants sex all the time. And he likes women between the ages of 25 and 35. Not only that. They also have to look like supermodels! For him, a sport he made up out of boredom. At some point, video games became too boring for him. Now that he is an adult, this is his new hobby.

He wants to fuck with sexy women. Real women. women with perfect breasts, long legs and a fit body. Women he first has to defeat in bed and prove himself against. Women who are 10 years older than him. Yes, I have also had sex with him. And I can only say, it really got down to business in bed. So I know what I'm talking about.

You can tell that he needs therapy because he wears thongs all the time. Of course, when we're at the beach or pool, I always have to wear a sexy bikini thong for him. But guess what he's wearing? Bingo! A tight and tiny thong!

Sure, he has a good body. But what does this 18 year old think he is doing? After all, he has a big dick. You wouldn't how big. That surprised me as one day he has took out his stiff penis in front of me. He is very proud of his cock and such a tight thong brings out his best piece. Especially when he is half erect. That's almost always the case with Kevin. My job on our daily outings is to get women he likes into his bedroom. That is not so easy. As soon as it comes to sleeping with an 18 year old, it almost always comes to a financial offer. And let someone say that women don't pay attention to money. So far, Kevin has gotten all the superwomen he wanted.

My god, when I think about how he once presented himself in front of one of these supermodels and undressed. One of those perfectly built swedish girls. She was 6'0 with long legs. and long blonde hair. The nipples of her tits pressed against the delicate fabric of her bikini top.

I'm confident enough to say I have a hot body, but this swedish girl was extremely hot. Thirty years old or so. And a body she had kept in shape for years with fitness exercises and yoga. Before I escorted her to the bedroom where she would face Kevin on the big round bed, it was mandatory that she put on a white bikini with a high leg cut. The thong stretched between her buttocks as she knelt down and her breasts pressed against the top.

Wow! That thong was damn tight and sexy! But the she already knew she wouldn't have that little bit of fabric on for long. In fact, I think it excited her. Kevin also put on a white thong with his cock almost falling out of it. He loved the partner look during foreplay. White against white. But in the beginning he still had his denim pants on. And one more thing! Did I mention that in Kevin's bedroom where he has this big round bed standing in close proximity there is also a second area where sometimes a chained leopard sits? That's right. He has acquired this predator so that he has another spectator during his sex adventures. If Kevin isn't quite a pervert for his age, I don't know what is.

The hot Swedish girl knelt wide-legged in the middle of the round bed. The white thong was stuck between her firm buttocks. The leopard still lay inertly in his place and was not interested in anything. Even if he warmed up to moving, his chain would not allow him that much slack to leave his area. So we were all safe from possible attacks of the beast.

Kevin came into the room and started to undress in front of her. First the T-shirt. He bared his upper body. The base of his abdominal muscles was visible. I noticed how the swedish woman waited. She was still a bit insecure because this man was quite young. I still remember very clearly how Kevin then very slowly took off his pants. He turned around to her so that she could see his tight young ass. He was also wearing a white thong. I thought to myself, an 18 year old must be so self-confident that he undresses in front of this super woman in this way! That was almost a strip! But with all my descriptions, it may not have become clear at all why I was still together in the bedroom with 18-year-old Kevin and the 30-year-old swedish girl, if in the end it comes down to the two fucking each other. Because Kevin belongs to a wealthy and influential family, his parents have insisted that he be accompanied by a bodyguard day and night. Of course, he chose a sexy woman like me for that. So I became his bodyguard. His requirement for me: always look sexy and wear provocative lingerie, sexy lingerie or a bikini underneath. Anytime and without exception. When he has sex with a woman, I'm there watching the whole thing. Just in case Kevin has the bad luck to get to a dangerous psychopath who wants to kill or kidnap him.

He really enjoys having me as a spectator. If I'm honest, it also excites me to see him fucking women in bed who are 10 years older than him. This time, this big cat was also there and was allowed to watch. To be there and to be able to observe from close range turned me on. How this hot woman knelt wide-legged and half-naked in front of an 18-year-old and both with their arms tightly entwined and kissed in the wildest way was just incredibly horny. And when I say "kissing", I mean deep and lustful tongue fights. As if they wanted to suck out each other. I heard their gasps and moans while they french kissed.

I know how it felt for the swedish girl to kiss Kevin's tender lips and feel his unruly tongue in her throat. I have done it myself. And I enjoyed a lot while doing it.

At first I refused, but now I think putting an 18 year old with a 30-something woman is a model with a future when it comes to sex. It was also damn hot to see the two of them in their white thongs kissing and rubbing against each other in front of the picture window. The swedish girl was a real predator in bed.

Could this young hunter conquer a predator like her or had Kevin finally found in the swedish girl a woman who was superior to him in bed? His hands slid unrestrained over her flawless back. Then his right hand excitedly massaged her ass. He groped her as if he wanted to test how well-trained her butt was. Her yoga training made it nice and firm. All the while his penis was swelling more and more. It stood out visibly, but was still held back by his thong. If only he had been half as engaged in school as he was now in foreplay... The leopard was excited by the two in the bed. The frantic fumbling annoyed him. He hissed in their direction and reluctantly watched the sexual action.

They were touching each other all over their bodies. I looked at his sweet ass and at her tight butt. 18 against 30. young against old. These two had really been waiting for each other. The physical difference between them alone was so striking that it excited me. She with her perfect figure and Kevin with his boyish looks. What kind of woman would let a young boy like Kevin touch her and make out with her like that? Kevin knew he was a lucky guy to be allowed to fuck with such women and also held back not a bit.

For minutes this scandalous french kissing went on. When Kevin finally let go of her to suck on her elegant neck, saliva ran down her lips. She was breathing as hard as if she had dived several meters deep. She looked at me. There was animal lust in her gaze. As if she wanted to say to me, "Do you see what I´m doing with him?"

That look she was giving me over Kevin's shoulder while he was sucking her neck like crazy... That's when I knew she was into it. She was at least as kinky as her 18 year old lover boy here. It made her horny to hang out with a young guy like him. She enjoyed the effect she had on him with her mature and perfect body. Kevin, who was more than 10 years younger than her, almost went insane. Kevin would soon make her his personal fuck doll. The swedish girl would soon feel how hard Kevin could take a woman like her. I saw her nipples harden and stand out against the fabric of her top. Kevin massaged her big breasts excitedly.

Then she couldn't take it anymore...

She tore the little fabric of the white top off her body, as if supergirl was tearing open her blouse! Only with the difference that underneath was no superhero emblem but her big tits! Now the blonde swedisch girl was only dressed in her white thong. Kevin immediately licked and sucked her nipples and she grabbed into his thong! She grabbed his testicles... and then his penis. The woman pulled down his thong and took out his erected cock. 8 inches of young and hard meat.

"Ahhhhh!!!" moaned Kevin, pressing his slender torso against her perfect tits.

The leopard tried to jump up and launch an attack, but the chain kept it where it was. Without the strong chain, the beast would have jumped on Kevin and the woman and bitten them to death. Of course I would have been there to protect them from the predator, but I don't roll over the bed in a bikini and at the risk of my life with a predatory cat if I not to have to. Just to save a pervert like Kevin and this woman. Kevin looked over the woman's shoulder at the angry and snorting leopard and grinned with satisfaction. The danger posed by the beast spurred him on even more. He took off the swedish girl's thong and pressed his upper body against her tits. Her long legs wrapped around him tightly. Kevin let himself fall forward and finally lay on top of her. Immediately he penetrated him the horny woman.

"OHHHHH GOOOODDD!!!!! she moaned.

I had to breathe heavily watching this. I didn't even know which of the two I preferred to fuck more right now.

Kevin fucked the blonde hard. She moaned under his hard thrusts.

to be continued...