A Younger Guy Fucks a Hot Blonde 02

Story Info
18 years old Kevin lets his female bodyguard fuck a blonde.
1.1k words
4.23
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin stopped fucking the swedish girl. He looked at me and beckoned me to him. Then he pulled his hard penis out of her.

"Give it to her" he said to me. "Fuck her hard!"

I didn't want to be told twice. I opened my top and showed my breasts. Then I stood up and pulled down my thong. The last thing I did was unbuckle the belt with the knife from my thigh. I had the knife ready to hand just in case the predator became a danger.

There we knelt in front of each other and kissed as wildly as how she and Kevin had done it. We were hot like wildcats and made us even hotter while the 18 year old Kevin watched us and massaged his dick. I sat on her thigh and rubbed my pussy. At the same time I fingered her clean shaven pussy. Her full breasts pressed against mine. I had hot body myself, but to explore the body of the blonde swedish girl and to touch her made me super horny! We were wildly getting it on!

We both moaned out load.

"UUUuuhhh!!! AAAA-HHHH!!! YE-EEEESSSS!!! UUUUHHHH!!!"

The chained leopard watched reluctantly and snorted aggressively.

Surely he would have loved to sink his fangs into our tender flesh. But the only predator that would come close to me and the blonde in this bed was Kevin. This 18 years young pervert got horny at in front of us. I and and the blonde in our tight embrace also looked at him full of horny lust and expectation. His lustful look revealed that he undoubtedly still had a lot to do with the hot blonde. Then we continued our slippery tongue fight uninhibited and rolled over the bed. Kevin should finally get something to spectate.

A meter away from us, sitting on his knees, he massaged his cock. He was so hard and so big. I was always amazed by how big his penis was. Then he crawled over to us and kissed the blonde again.

I guess he couldn't take it anymore just watching. I reached under the bed and pulled out a strapon, which I immediately strapped on with a belt. I positioned myself behind her and held her around her neck. Then I stuck the strapon deep in her ass and began to fuck her. She moaned loudly. Kevin grabbed her head and made her suck his thing while I took her from behind. That was what he liked. A woman giving him a blowjob.

In his sweaty face I saw the excited tension of an 18 year old who enjoyed every second of getting a blowjob from a woman like this.

"Uh.....Uh-hhh.... Ahhhh!!!" moaned Kevin. He watched the blonde woman with pleasure as she sucked on his cock between his legs. From behind she was fucked by me with a strapon and sucked the cock of an 18 year old at the same time. That was what guys his age desperately needed and so rarely got. Hot women satisfying him. Not these girls of the same age, but real women! And the swedish girl could not get enough of him. I knew right away she liked younger guys. Kevin moaned louder. He was about to cum. "AHHHH!!!! AHHHH-AAAHHHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAHH! OH GOD!!!!" He came hard in her mouth. The cum was spurting out of his cock like a fire hose. When he climaxes he always always shot a massive amount of cum. Thick white cum. The blonde had to swallow quickly.

"Fucking bitch!" he moaned like insane. "Oh fuck!!! Bitch!"

When he finally stopped twitching and cumming I pulled the strapon out of her.

Kevin looked satisfied and exhausted, but his cock was still rock hard.

"We're going to take a shower now" he said to the blonde.

The two went into the large glass cubicle a few feet away. The bathroom was integrated into the room.

The blonde woman towered over Kevin as she was a feet taller than him.

Have fun, I thought to myself. I would have liked to follow them, but there was more to do for me.

I took off my strapon and picked up a small blowpipe which was also under the bed. I put a tranquilizer dart in it and gave the leopard a dose of sleep. Finally, I had to get him out of the bedroom.

By the time Kevin and the blonde were done with their fuck orgy, the feline predator had to be back in his cage. Even chained, he couldn't stay here forever. I had to stun the beast and get it back into the cage. While the anesthesia began to take effect, I watched Kevin and the swedish girl. Her butt cheeks pressed against the glass. Kevin pressed himself against her body and sucked obsessively on the hard nipples of her silicone tits. He wanted to finish her off again with this fuck.

I heard her groan and moan. I don't think anyone would have ever fucked her so hard. The boy really had her in his grasp. Kevin put his head between her tits and pressed them against the glass. He pulled her down to him. I knew that trick. He wanted to finish fucking her on the wet floor. She sat on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. The water was pelting down on her like a downpour. She visibly enjoyed the way he sucked on her big breasts. I put my black thong back on and strapped the knife around my thigh.

Meanwhile the leopard collapsed onto its side, stunned. The sedative was already working.

Now I could safely approach and loose the collar with the chain. To do this, I had to get very close to the predator. I climbed over him and rolled him onto his back. Then I sat down on his torso. It was quite exciting for me to be so close to the beast, but nothing would happen.

The tranquilizer was much too strong for that. I opened the clasp of the collar and loosened it and with it the chain that held him. Then I grabbed his front legs and pulled the sleeping 130 pound cat from the platform to the floor and from there to the other room where the cage was.

Door closed. Done.

I came back just in time to see Kevin having an orgasm lying on top of the hot blonde.

He twitched and spasmed while cumming deep inside her.

I wonder what girl was next.

The End

If you like the story, please comment below. :-)