Aalia: Friend's Anal-Loving Wife

Story Info
How Aalia, my friend Uzair's sexy wife and my affair started.
20k words
4.4
22.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with a post about an awesome fuck-friend, my friend's lusty hot wife Aalia Ali. Let me tell you how our secret sexual affair started. I hope you guys will enjoy this post as much as you did the previous ones.

(If you like reading this, don't forget to Like, Rate and Comment on this post. Cheer!)

About Me ...

I'm Ali. I'm over 5'10" tall, fair-skinned and attractive with big light-brown eyes and dark long straight hair. I have a trim athletic physique as I've played soccer all my life. Apart from playing soccer, I like reading books, riding bikes and banging big booties. I was born and raised in one of the bigger cities in central India and come from a rich and respected family. We are ultra-conservative Muslims but owing to my high libido, I deviated and had several illicit secret sexual affairs with different women and girls I came upon.

This includes Aalia Ali, my former college-mate Uzair Ali's young hot and desperate wife.

About Aalia Ali ...

Aalia is a bold, confident young woman who converted to marry my friend. She looks attractive, standing at 5'5" with fair skin and a lovely curvy figure. Aalia has a round face with a thin long nose, plump soft lips, and long dark straight hair that reach her lower-back. Back then, Aalia had large milk-filled 34C-cup boobs, a slim 28-inch waist, and a sexy round 35-inch bubble-butt that jiggled enticingly when she walked. Aalia has wonderful shapely smooth white legs and small feet. Overall, Aalia has a pleasing curvy figure, which was made even more attractive once she became a mother at 21.

In fact, Aalia reminds me of the popular porn-star Alyx Star.

Background ...

Uzair came from a good family but he got out of hand after his father died. His mom got his father's job and tried to raise him and his older brother as well as she could. Still, it didn't take long for Uzair to get addicted to drugs and he dropped out after only a year in college. Aalia, who is a couple of years older, was hooked by Uzair back in 2005. In the beginning, Uzair had a strong hold over Aalia. So despite his worsening behavior, she did not leave him.

After graduating from college in 2005, Aalia started working as ground-crew for an airline company at the airport. A few months later, Uzair got Aalia pregnant. When her family came to know of this, they disowned her and Uzair was forced by his mother to marry Aalia. I was one of the witnesses to his wedding, as I was quite close to him as a friend, and Aalia thought of me as a brother. Uzair's mother bought them a small 1-Bedroom apartment in a nice neighborhood in my hometown.

Everyone hoped this would prompt Uzair to quite his old ways and become responsible, but he only got worse.

After this, Aalia continued to work till her pregnancy allowed it. In the meanwhile, Uzair got into dealing weed at college and mugging the students to support his own drug-habit. He became increasingly confrontational at home and outside. Everyone at college got afraid of him but Aalia endured it all.

After she gave birth to their daughter, Uzair became even more selfish and started fighting more often with Aalia. Whenever this happened, Aalia would call me crying and asking me to intervene. She knew only I could handle Uzair when he was angry. So, I would go to their apartment and try to cool down Uzair.

At other times, Uzair would frequently invite me and a few friends over to party at his flat. It meant that everyone would bring their alcohol and the drug of choice and enjoy it freely at his home. Uzair and his friends preferred heroin and cheap alcohol, while I stuck to good old weed. During these parties, Uzair would force Aalia to make food for everyone, and despite being tired from a day at her job, Aalia would quietly do his bidding.

All in all, Uzair became the mean lazy husband and Aalia was a good wife and mother who worked hard to support her family. I felt very bad for Aalia and thought she deserved way better. But there wasn't much I could do as she refused to leave him, fearing that he would take her child from her if she separated or divorced Uzair.

By mid-2006, I had become a very close friend to Aalia. Aalia started calling me over to her apartment more often when she was home alone. She would find ways to make me stay longer at her home and we would talk and joke like best-friends. She'd also flirt mildly and would often touch my broad veined forearms or pat my taut biceps. This was the only time I saw her completely relaxed and show her true emotions.

Aalia would be pleased to see me whenever Uzair invited me over too. But she would act formal and respectful when there were others around. But she would still find a chance to flirt a little and I would respond, half-jokingly.

To be honest, I had sensed a strange sensual connection with Aalia right from the beginning.

As I suspected, things finally took a sexual turn between Aalia and me when an incident brought us even closer to each other.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

How Aalia Offered an Affair

(10PM - 4AM, Saturday 11 November 2006)

I was riding home quite stoned from a friend's house when my cell-phone rang. Seeing Aalia's number flashing on the screen, I answered the call.

"Hello, Ali where are you?" Aalia asked in a hysterical voice.

"I'm on my way home. What's wrong?" I asked and stopped the bike.

"My kid has high fever and Uzair is stoned out of his mind. I need someone to get us to the hospital. Can you help me, please?" Aalia blurted out hurriedly between sobs.

"Of course, I'll be there in five minutes. Don't worry, okay?" I assured and ended the call.

Despite being high, I rode fast on the empty streets and reached Aalia's apartment building. She stood at the main-gate with her infant bundled in her arms. Aalia looked cute in a tight pink Salwar-suit, even though her eyes and nose were red from crying. She quickly sat on the back and I rode to the nearest hospital. The doctors took the baby in and began an IV.

As we sat on the bench in the waiting-room, Aalia was upset and kept sobbing softly. I kept assuring her that everything would be fine. Aalia had sat close to me and held my hand in hers for comfort. I didn't mind it she started to vent out her frustration at her husband being worthless. After a while, Aalia cooled down a little and stopped ranting. But she kept sobbing and held my hand firmly on her soft lap while resting her head on my shoulder.

I admit it was weird at first but then I figured it wasn't wrong if Aalia felt comforted this way. So, I sat in place with Aalia's soft thigh touching mine and my hand clasped tightly in her hands. It was hard not to feel awkward, especially since I was still quite high.

After over an hour and half, the doctor came out to talk. He walked right up to us, as we sat holding hands and spoke to me. He told me that the baby was stable and we could take her home. Aalia was visibly relieved and smiled for the first time. She thanked the doctor and took the baby.

The doctor had mistaken me as the father. Aalia didn't even bother to correct him and listened to his instructions, while clinging tightly to my arm. It was then that I felt a strange arousing sensation from her closeness. But I dismissed it immediately and chided myself for feeling this way.

It was past 12 AM when Aalia and I left the hospital. On the way home, she thanked me over and over again for coming to help late at night. I assured her that it was no big deal and I was only happy to help. When we reached her apartment building, Aalia insisted that I come up to her flat. It was completely deserted so I was going to walk her up to her third-floor apartment anyway. I offered to hold the baby as we climbed the three flights of stairs up to the apartment.

Aalia unlocked the door and we immediately heard loud snoring coming from inside the apartment. She turned to give me an angry look and shook her head in frustration. I knew Uzair was sleeping stoned out of his mind in the bedroom. He was completely oblivious that his kid was sick. Thankfully, the baby had fallen asleep on the way home. Aalia asked me to have a seat in the small living-room while she put her kid in the crib in the bedroom.

I sat on the large cushioned couch and looked around the small cozy apartment. A small hallway led up to the single bedroom. There was a small kitchen to the left of the hallway with a small balcony. The toilet and shower were to the right of the hallway. I saw the evidence of Uzair's last binge on the wooden coffee-table in front. The blackened spoon, flecks of tobacco and candle and several small empty plastic bags were scattered over the table.

As I started to swipe the trash into the large ash-tray Aalia came out of the bedroom and offered to make coffee. I told her I could use a cup, since I was now almost sober and figured a cup of sweet hot coffee would bring back the high. I could have a cigarette with the coffee as Aalia sometimes smoked too. I did have a couple of small joints in the half-empty cigarette pack in my pocket but I kept them for before going to sleep.

I lit a cigarette and smoked it while listening to Aalia working quietly in the kitchen. Uzair's loud snoring soon became background noise. While smoking the cigarette, I began to wonder how Uzair could become so careless about his family. I felt bad for Aalia and her kid and hoped things would turn better with time. Then my thoughts went back to the time at the hospital. Despite the guilt, I recalled how Aalia had sat close and held my hand for over an hour.

But I told myself it was nothing more than a woman in distress looking for comfort with someone she felt safe with.

Aalia broke my chain of thoughts when she came out with two large mugs of piping hot coffee.

She looked grim as she came and sat close to my side on the large couch. I took the mug of coffee she offered. We began to sip on the coffee and talk in a soft voice. Aalia ranted about how Uzair had turned out to be useless in every way. She got emotional and sobbed softly while telling me about his obnoxious behavior. While talking, she leaned closer to me and held my hand once more. This time, I gently put an arm around her shoulder in a platonic way, to console her. Aalia visibly relaxed and I felt her grip my hand tighter.

Then she slowly shifted the topic to sex and complained about the total absence of intimacy in their marriage. She told me that Uzair hadn't been able to get it up since he got addicted to drugs. That's when I understood that his erratic aggressive behavior started soon after he began smoking heroin.

It felt very weird to hear Aalia discuss her sex-life. But as far as I knew I was probably her only friend and so I listened without a word. All this time, I began to get conscious of our closeness but Aalia seemed oblivious and kept on talking for a little while longer. She got quiet when we finished our coffees and we sat in silence for a few moments.

Then I started to pull my arm from around her shoulder but Aalia quickly grabbed it and put it on her curvy hips. She then turned to look at me, her face only a few inches away from me. She looked me right in the eye for a couple of seconds. I stared back with uncertainty and felt a familiar tension in the air.

"Ali ..." Aalia whispered softly while staring right in my eyes, "You've been there for us through everything. And I'm lucky to have you as my friend. You've helped me get through so many problems, why can't you help with this one?" She pleaded desperately, "I know you have several casual girlfriends in college. You fuck so many girls, so what's wrong with me? Am I not attractive enough for you? Do you think I'm too fat or something?" Aalia added and began to sob harder.

"You're my friend's wife, Aalia." I reminded her and tried to gently squirm out of her embrace.

"Ali, you know I put up with a lot of your friend's bullshit because I can't do anything about it. But you can help me with this. Please fuck me. I promise I won't ask for anything else. Please, I promise on my daughter's life!" Aalia pleaded with me.

I tried to get over the shock and think things with a clear head. First, I wondered if our illicit affair would hurt anyone. I wasn't worried about hurting Uzair because he definitely didn't deserve a loving wife like Aalia. Second, I was also sure that Aalia could keep a secret from Uzair. As it was, half the time her husband was so stoned that he barely remembered the time of day. Third, I knew Aalia well enough to know that she would keep her word. I trusted her and I also found her attractive, for her cute face and lovely curves.

"You're very hot, Aalia. I think you're attractive, even more since you became a mom." I smiled and assured her.

"Really? Do you mean it?" Aalia asked, this time trying to smile through her tears.

"Yes, you are hot, Aalia. Now stop crying, please." I said, and gently brushed a tear from her eye.

Aalia caught my hand and pressed it to her chubby cheek, and then she began confessing her feelings for me.

She told me how she'd started getting attracted to me seeing how kind and helping I was. She knew the sympathy I felt for her situation and began to see me as more than a close friend. She said she began feeling sexually attracted to me soon after this. This was when she began calling me over more often, and would find ways to get close to me at her husband's parties.

My excitement grew with each second as I heard her taboo confession. Some of my suspicions were proven right and it was thrilling to know this. Once Aalia stopped to take a breath, I quickly leaned in and placed my lips on hers. Aalia didn't miss a beat and quickly caught my face before she started to kiss me harder.

"Mmm... Mph! Hmm ... Mm ..." Aalia moaned lustily as we kissed with a growing passion.

I loved the way her soft plump lips smashed on mine. Her wet tongue teased my lips till I opened them wide. I felt it slide in my mouth and I began sucking it gently. This aroused Aalia extremely and she pressed closer to me.

We kissed this way for over a minute before finally moving apart to catch our breath.

Aalia sighed with pleasure at feeling my warm hand caressing her face lovingly. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me intently for a few seconds. Aalia enjoyed the intimacy for a while before she quietly got up to stand in front of me.

I quickly glanced at Aalia from head to toe. The tight Kurti-top clung to her lovely perky C-cup boobs. It showed off her wonderfully slim waist and wide wonderful hips clearly. The skinny Salwar she wore also outlined the lovely curves of her shapely legs. When I looked back up, I found Aalia grinning with excitement.

"Can I hug you, please?" Aalia asked softly and put her arms out to me.

I raised an eyebrow and nodded to the bedroom behind her back. The door was open so we could see the baby sleeping peacefully in her crib. Uzair was also sleeping blissfully like a bear on the double-bed. He was lying on his big tummy in underwear and vest. His hairy back rose up and down with his heavy snoring breaths.

Aalia glanced back once at the bedroom and turned to look back at me.

"Don't worry about him. He won't get up if we don't make too much noise." Aalia smiled and assured me.

So I quickly stood up and Aalia immediately stood on tiptoes to wrap her arms tight around my neck. I gently caressed her curvy hips and looked in her lust-filled eyes.

Then I slowly pulled Aalia closer to me, till her big firm breasts were pressed on my chest. Aalia put her face in my neck and took a deep whiff of my scent while I gently caressed her back. Then I wrapped my arms tight around her lower back. She looked up at me at this and I lowered my face to hers till our lips met once again.

"Mmhmm ..." Aalia and I moaned together with lust and began kissing hard.

While we kissed and tasted each other, I began exploring Aalia's luscious curves over her dress. First, I gently caressed her back all the way down to her big ass. It jutted out proudly behind her with the way she was standing on tiptoes. I immediately felt my huge cock jerk awake in my black loose sweatpants. I lovingly grabbed handfuls of her round ass-cheeks and began squeezing them. This seemed to excite Aalia a lot and she started to rub her crotch on mine.

Soon, our excitement grew out of control. Aalia suddenly grabbed at my hoody and pulled down the zipper. I let her open my hoody and sneak her hands under my black T-shirt. I sighed with pleasure, feeling Aalia's warm hands on my bare chest and tummy.

After a minute of kissing and caressing me, Aalia became intensely aroused.

She pulled her hands away from my chest and gently squirmed out of my embrace. I let her go and watched excitedly as Aalia began to strip her clothes for the first time.

I took a step back and Aalia quickly pulled the pink top over head to reveal her firm C-cup boobs in a matching pink bra. They jiggled firmly in place, looking filled to the brim with her lovely milk. Aalia then peeled her tight Salwar and revealed her lovely curvy figure to me. I ogled her proud tits, slim waist, rounded hips and shapely legs as she hurried to remove her bra and panties.

Once Aalia was completely naked, she hurried to remove my clothes too. I let the hoody fall on the couch behind me. As I pulled the T-shirt off, Aalia undid the drawstrings on my sweatpants and quickly pulled them down. I stepped out of the pants and Aalia hurried to pull my underwear and got me completely naked in a few seconds.

Then she took a step back and looked at my body in the dim light coming from the bedroom.

We both ogled each other's naked bodies but Aalia could barely hold her lust back. She quickly stepped close and gently pushed me back till I was sitting on the couch once more. Then Aalia glanced back once at the bedroom, before going down on her knees between my feet.

I had to grin when I saw her eyes growing wide with shock. She was clearly surprised at seeing my big thick dick up close for the first time.

My stiff cock stood upright and swayed with the weight of the heavy engorged dickhead. It throbbed with anticipation. Aalia seemed spellbound by its thickness and the way it swayed gently side-to-side in the open air. She shivered with excitement and looked up at me with a wide grin on her face. I smiled encouragingly and she reached out to touch my huge cock for the first time.

Aalia gently wrapped her fingers around its thick girth. I moaned softly when I felt her warm hands on my hard shaft. She leaned closer so we could kiss. I caught her shoulders and began kissing her lips, while Aalia lovingly stroked my thick cock. Then I slowly moved my hands down, over her bare chest to gently cup her firm boobs. I felt her long nipples poke my palms when I started to gently squeeze Aalia's taut tits.

"Ooh!" I cried excitedly when I first felt warm milk on my hands.

I looked down and saw Aalia's lovely C-cup tits were lactating on being squeezed. This sent a thrill of excitement through me and I started to milk her luscious boobs.

"Mmmm ..." Aalia moaned lustily at this.

I knew she liked having her boobs fondled and milked.

Then I started to squeeze her perky breasts together to see streaks of milk squirt out of them. It dribbled out of her brown nipples and wet my palms completely. This soon had Aalia extremely excited. I watched as she hurried to bend at her waist and put her face in my crotch.

I held my breath as Aalia first kissed my sensitive dickhead with her plump soft lips.

"Oh yesss..." I groaned with delight.

Aalia seemed pleased at my reaction, and she continued to kiss my round cock-cap. At the same time, she kept gently stroking my fleshy shaft up and down with both hands. I felt her kisses get increasingly wet and she soon started licking my stiff dick hungrily. Her soft tongue kept flicking all over my stiff dick, all the way from the knob to nuts.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers