Aalia: Friend's Anal-Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tasting my dick for a few minutes, Aalia knelt upright and lowered her head over my huge hard cock. She parted her soft moist lips wide and eagerly took my engorged dickhead into her warm mouth.

"Oh, Aalia ..." I moaned softly.

I was barely able to control the intense excitement as soon as Aalia began sucking my thick cock.

"Mmm ... Hmm ... Mmm ..." Aalia seemed equally excited as she moaned lustily while sucking my dick deeper.

Then I reached out and caressed her smooth sexy back for a few moments and felt her soft warm skin. She shivered at my touch and eagerly shoved my thick dick deeper into her hungry mouth. Her plump lips were clamped tight around my wide shaft while her soft tongue teased my swollen knob. I slowly caressed my way from her back to her busty chest and began fondling her harder.

"Mhmm ..." Aalia moaned in approval and nodded her head to indicate that she liked it.

So, I started to milk her large taut breasts while she tried to suck my big dick deeper and deeper. Aalia could barely fit half of my huge shaft in her mouth. But she still somehow forced it all the way to her throat.

"Aack!" Aalia gagged loudly and immediately pulled my thick cock out of her mouth.

I quickly glanced up to check the bedroom as Aalia had made a loud noise. Thankfully, her loud choking noises had not awakened her husband. I was relieved to see Uzair was still asleep and snoring louder in the bedroom. Aalia covered her mouth with her hand and tried to muffle her coughing fit.

Once she caught her breath, Aalia looked up at me and wiped the tears with the back of her hand.

"I can't wait anymore. Fuck me, Ali." Aalia whispered fiercely and squeezed my slick stiff dick tightly once.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No. You don't need one. I haven't fucked him from a very long time. Don't worry though, I'll take a pill just in case. Okay?" Aalia said.

"Then let's fuck, Aalia." I grinned with intense excitement and let her take the lead.

Aalia stood up and quickly sat on my thighs, with her knees on each side. I knew she wanted to sit on my dick so I grabbed her curvy sides to guide her. Aalia reached down and grabbed my thick hard cock to keep it upright. She then lowered herself slowly till my sensitive circumcised dickhead brushed on her soft moist pussy-lips. Aalia took a deep breath, looked right in my eyes and gently lowered herself. I held my breath as she gradually swallowed my engorged cock-cap in her taut cunt.

"Oooo ..." Aalia groaned softly while forcing my huge hard cock inch-by-inch into her hot pussy.

"Yeah ..." I moaned with delight.

It was thrilling the way my thick dick was slowly but steadily swallowed by Aalia's warm wet vagina.

At first, Aalia struggled visibly but somehow she took my entire thick dick in her hungry pussy. She clenched her teeth and groaned in pain but she began to move back and forth, shoving my huge hard cock in and out of her hungry hot pussy. As soon as Aalia settled into a slow but steady back-and-forth rhythm, she caught my face and planted her lips on mine. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and she started to eagerly suck the spit off of it.

By then, I had started to feel my way up from her curvy hips and soon had her taut big breasts in each hand.

As soon as I began to fondle her large boobs, Aalia stopped kissing and shoved my face into her busty chest. I got incredibly excited at seeing Aalia so eager to have the milk sucked out of her taut tits. I immediately clamped my mouth around a long nipple and started to suck her warm bitter milk. She squeezed her big boobs together with her hands and I let go of them.

This time, I reached behind her and grabbed handfuls of her big bubble-butt.

"Mm ... Aah ... Oh ... Ahh ... Yes ... Oh fuck ... Ali ... Yes ..." Aalia kept moaning softly in my ears.

I got even more excited when Aalia began eagerly encouraging me to suck her milky tits harder.

All through this, Aalia kept riding my thick dick. It slid easier in her wet cunt now that she was extremely aroused. Still, I felt her warm vagina-walls clasping my fleshy cock as it slipped in and out. Her thick thighs and big buttocks rubbed hard on my crotch as she moved back-and-forth faster and faster with every minute. I realized she was about to orgasm by the way Aalia became desperate. I obliged by helping her to ride my huge hard cock even faster.

We began fucking so hard that the couch started squeaking in rhythm.

Right then, Aalia was so aroused that she was past caring about being caught by Uzair, who slept only a few meters away in the bedroom. I admit it was extremely thrilling for me too. The risk of getting caught made our taboo sex even more exciting. Besides this, I was thrilled to be drinking Aalia's milk and fondling her lovely curvy assets so freely.

There seemed a thick blanket of sensuality that covered us as she rode my cock to fill her lust.

Soon, Aalia neared her first orgasm and she froze with my thick cock buried deep in her tightening cunt.

"Oh shiiit..." Aalia swore long and low as she climaxed hard.

She trembled visibly as waves after waves of an intense orgasm wracked her body. Her milk-filled boobs were pulled away from my mouth as she arched her back with the throbbing orgasm. I held on to Aalia tightly with my arms wrapped around her lower back and watched her lovely boobs dribbling milk every time she shivered. Her climaxing cunt was clamped tight around my thick shaft. I was immensely excited as her wet vagina squeezed and pulsated in time with her orgasm.

It was one of the most exciting sensations I had felt and I sensed my thick dick begin to throb in Aalia's orgasmic cunt. Aalia then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck to embrace me, almost smothering me with her busty milky boobs. I tightened my hold around her waist and let her rest on me.

Aalia held on to me tightly for a minute as she enjoyed the first real orgasm in the past year. I loved feeling her warm naked embrace while smelling her milky tits and listening to her throbbing heartbeat.

Once she caught her breath, Aalia rose upright and looked at me with satiated eyes and a large smile lighting her pretty face.

"That was so good, Ali!" Aalia moaned softly.

Then we both glanced back together to make sure her husband was still asleep. Aalia then looked back at me and kissed me hard on the lips once. She licked my mouth all over and tasted her own milk on my lips.

"Don't stop now, Ali. Keep fucking me till you cum." Aalia whispered, after a minute.

My thick dick was still extremely hard and throbbed inside her creamy hot cunt. I knew she was tired from riding me so I decided to take charge.

With my huge hard cock still inside Aalia's wet hot vagina, I gently turned around and laid her on the couch while I knelt on the floor. She moved lower on the seat so her big butt was hanging off the edge. She then wrapped her thick legs around my waist and began caressing my chest and tummy.

Once I got in place, I began to slowly fuck Aalia in a missionary position.

As we fucked, I started fondling Aalia's lovely tits once more. She kept looking at me lustily and coaxed me to stroke faster by pushing her heels in my butt. I watched the watery milk still squirting out of her firm boobs even after I drank so much. My mouth salivated as I could feel the bitter-sweet taste of her milk which still lingered on my tongue.

A few moments later, Aalia grabbed my left hand and pulled it to her face. I watched with growing excitement as Aalia opened her mouth and gently swallowed my long middle-finger and began sucking it.

This got me extremely excited and I began fucking her a little faster.

"Mmh! ... Mmh! ... Hmm! ..." Aalia began grunting.

She hungrily sucked my finger as I continued to fuck her with deep thrusts now.

My fleshy cock slid in and out of her creamy cunt even more easily now. I loved the way her wet love-hole clung tight to my shaft and milked it each time I pulled out. It was thrilling to hear the soft slapping sound as my crotch smashed against Aalia's clean-shaved cunt with each thrust. My cum-laden ball-sack smacked her firm round butt-cheeks and it sent shivers of excitement through me every time.

We kept fucking this way for several minutes and soon Aalia reached another orgasm. I felt her legs clasp tight around my waist to make me stop fucking and she grabbed my shoulders so hard that her fingernails sank into my skin. Her mouth opened wide in a silent moan and she began shuddering hard as she came.

"Aaa ... hhhh!" Aalia groaned throatily as she climaxed hard.

This time, I kept fucking her at the same pace as she climaxed and started rubbing her clit at the same time. This made Aalia squirt her warm pussy-juices out like a jet. Her slick cunt-cream splashed on my crotch and dribbled down to fall on the floor between my knees. Aalia began to thrash around with the intensity of the squirting orgasm and I continued to fuck her relentlessly.

By then, I didn't care about anything else because I was reaching the peak of my own excitement too. I figured it would take another half a minute or so for me to come and so I thought I would warn her.

But before I could open my mouth, we heard a noise from the bedroom which made us freeze in fright!

Aalia's baby had woken up and was crying in her crib.

This brought Aalia and me instantly out of our sensual lust and we moved apart.

"Fuck!" Aalia swore softly and hurried to get up.

I immediately grabbed my clothes and snuck out of view of the bedroom door, in case Uzair woke up with the baby's wails. But Aalia didn't even bother to wear her clothes and rushed into her bedroom to pick her baby up. I knew she also didn't want the bawling baby to wake her husband. Luckily, the baby stopped crying the moment Aalia picked her up in her arms.

I relaxed when I heard mother and daughter cooing to each other in the bedroom, over Uzair's constant snoring.

Outside in the living-room, I was feeling a mix of relief and frustration. I was glad that Uzair was still snoring away and hadn't woken up to find his wife and best-friend naked in his apartment late at night. On the other hand, I was about to have a huge orgasm after having fucked my friend's hot lusty wife but it was ruined.

My thick dick had gone half-flaccid now. I figured I shouldn't take any more risks and get out now.

I was thinking of the best way to leave quietly when Aalia came into the living room with the baby in her arms. She told me she had to change the baby's diaper and feed her to put her to sleep. Aalia said I could use the bathroom if I wanted to. I agreed to stay.

Now, I got even more excited, knowing that Aalia wasn't done fucking. It felt good to know that she cared for my needs too.

So, I went into the bathroom and quietly washed Aalia's slick cunt-cream off my cock and balls. Then I walked back to the living-room and wore my hoody and sweatpants, but didn't bother to put on my underwear. I left it with Aalia's clothes on the couch and walked to the small balcony of the kitchen.

It was past 2 AM and pretty cold outside on the dark balcony. But the hoody and sweatpants were enough to keep me warm. The balcony gave a clear view of the neighborhood. There were mostly single homes around the apartment building so I could see pretty far. It was eerily quiet as no one ventured out in the cold winter nights in our hometown. So, I stood in the far end of the balcony and leaned against the waist-high parapet wall.

I pulled the half-empty pack of cigarettes out and saw the two small joints inside. I decided to smoke a cigarette first to clear my head. If Aalia didn't come by then, then I would smoke the joint. So, I smoked the cigarette in silence, alone on the balcony. As usual, I thought about what had happened and felt thrilled to add another hot fuck-friend on my list.

I was still amazed at how fate seemed to work in mysterious ways when it came to such situations.

When Uzair first introduced Aalia to me back in 2005, I had found her to be an attractive, kind and caring girl. It had struck me odd how a girl like Aalia could have fallen for a guy like Uzair. It was probably the maternal wiring most girls have where they think they can change bad-boys into nice guys. I also knew most girls failed miserably at this and they find it out the hard way, just like Aalia was realizing.

Still, I had never imagined I would fuck Aalia one day.

Once the cigarette got over, I flicked the butt down to the parking-lot below. Then I heard the balcony door open and saw Aalia step out quietly.

She wore a white cotton bathrobe, which came up to her knees. It was wrapped snugly around her curvy body and outlined her busty chest and wide hips. It showed off her shapely calves and cute feet as she walked barefoot towards me. The dim glow from the streetlights down below made Aalia's face glow serenely.

I saw the smile on her face as she came close and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her curvy body close to me.

"I'm so sorry about that, Ali." Aalia apologized, "The baby needed a change of diaper and was hungry." She explained.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it, Aalia." I assured her and smiled, "I just hope I left enough milk for her." I quipped and grinned.

"Yes, there was enough for her." Aalia replied and we laughed softly.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Aalia asked.

"I was thinking of smoking a joint, if you don't mind." I replied.

"Of course, Ali. Do whatever you want. You can smoke the joint right here if it gets you ready for round two." Aalia replied and giggled.

"I'm ready for round FOUR, Aalia. I just need to relax a little after that little fright." I said.

I lit the small thick joint and Aalia turned around to face away and leaned back on me. I wrapped my left arm loosely around her curvy waist and held her soft tummy. She put her head back, on my chest. Aalia began talking in hushed tones about our exciting first fuck. I smoked the joint and listened to her describe the different sensations she felt, and what she liked when it comes to sex.

Listening to her tell her secret sexual desires had me aroused in no time. My thick fleshy dick got excited hearing Aalia.

As I smoked and listened, I began to casually feel Aalia all over. She clearly liked it because she pressed herself harder on me. I cupped her lovely large bra-less breasts over the thick soft robe and fondled them gently. I caressed her slim waist and wide hips before feeling her soft small tummy. Then I placed my crotch right on her bubble-shaped butt and Aalia began rubbing it all over my stiff thick cock, while talking lustily.

Ten minutes later, the joint got over. I was high we were both horny!

Aalia started feeling chilly outside and asked me to come into the kitchen. I followed close behind her and kept my hands on her round jiggling ass-cheeks which wriggled under the bathrobe. Aalia playfully swung her curvy wide hips with each step, which made me incredibly excited. Inside the kitchen, it was warm and clean and dark. As soon as we entered, we could hear Uzair's droning snores coming from the open bedroom door.

It was reassuring to know he was still sleeping stoned out of his mind. Uzair was completely oblivious to the fact that his wife was fucking me right in the apartment. It was strangely exciting, especially with the risk of getting caught doing something as taboo as adultery at home.

Once Aalia locked the door to the balcony she stepped close and hugged me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her slim waist and held her close to me. Aalia pressed her busty firm chest on mine. I held Aalia in a tight embrace and we began kissing passionately.

"Mm ... Hmm ..." Aalia and I moaned softly as our lips smashed together and our tongues did a tango in her mouth.

While we kissed hard and hugged tighter, we started caressing each other.

Aalia lovingly touched my face all over while I stripped her cotton bathrobe. I got Aalia completely naked and let the robe fall to the floor. Aalia stood proudly naked and showed off her sexy nude curves to entice me. Then she hurried to remove my sweatpants.

In the meantime, I pulled the hoody off and got completely naked too. My thick young dick stood stiff at attention, with its swollen cock-cap swaying gently out in the open. As I stepped out of the sweatpants, she carefully kept our clothes on the small four-seat dining-table at one side. Then she came to stand in front and looked at me with lusty eyes.

"Ali," Aalia whispered softly in my ear, "You have such a tempting big dick."

Hearing this sent a shiver of excitement up and down my thick cock and it throbbed hard. I grinned as Aalia quickly grabbed my huge hard cock and began stroking it. I moved away a little so I could hug Aalia from the side. This way, it was easier for me to feel her naked body all over. I kept my left arm around Aalia's shoulder and fondled her firm boobs gently with my right hand.

We kept kissing in the dark cozy kitchen while teasing each other to excess excitement. Aalia kept stroking my thick big cock lovingly with her soft warm hand while kissing me hard. At the same time, I kept fondling her lovely tits and squeezed the remaining milk out. This quickly got Aalia very aroused and I felt her begin to breathe faster.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling her breasts, I decided to get her even more excited.

I ran my left hand down her bare smooth back till I reached her big buttocks. I immediately slid my fingers between her taut-clenched bubble-butt and found her tempting asshole. Meanwhile, I let go of her milky tits and caressed my way down her soft tummy till I reached her clean-shaved crotch. Aalia was extremely turned on and she quickly spread her feet wider.

This made it easy to put my fingers on her moist warm pussy and tease her trembling butthole at the same time.

"Oh, Ali .... Yesss ...." Aalia groaned lustily.

I could tell she was growing intensely aroused and was enjoying having her pussy and asshole teased at the same time.

I teased Aalia's taut butthole and flicked her tiny clit with the other hand. Aalia began to jerk my huge stiff shaft harder. She squeezed it tight at the base so the veins popped out even more on its fleshy shaft. I watched her gaze admiringly at its thickness in the semi-dark kitchen while she kept stroking it eagerly.

After teasing her clit for some time, I reached an inch lower and parted her wet loose labia. Then I began gently rubbing her slick hot slit up and down, just like I was teasing her asshole.

"Ali ... Oh yeah ... Oh my ... Yes ... I like that ..." Aalia kept muttering in my ear, telling me every time she liked something I did.

Then I gently pushed a fingertip inside her hot cunt and Aalia hissed in delight. I placed my palm on her crotch and began to finger-fuck her wet vagina while rubbing her taut clit with my palm.

At this, Aalia pushed her big buttocks out behind. Now, I could reach her taut asshole easily through her big tight-clenched butt-cheeks.

I felt thrilled when I realized what she wanted. So I immediately pushed my forefinger into Aalia's tiny anus.

"Oww ...!" Aalia cried out softly in the beginning when I first put my long forefinger inside her tight-clamped asshole, "Oh god ..." She groaned with lust the next second as I started to finger-fuck her cunt faster.

Aalia got intensely aroused at this and started kissing me hard once more.

Our lips smashed together again and again as we tried to taste each other. My long slim forefinger slid in and out of her slick cunt and soon started making a soft sucking noise. I kept rubbing her sensitive clit vigorously with my palm at the same time. With this, Aalia had relaxed enough to let me push more than half my forefinger into her tight asshole.