Aalia: Friend's Anal-Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Aah! Fuck! Ali! Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! Please! Oh shit! Fuck! Yess ..." Aalia kept moaning and talking dirty as I continued to fuck her ass with slow deep strokes for several long minutes.

Eventually, Aalia's excitement reached its peak with the way I was stimulating her sensually. I knew she was ready to climax when she got out of breath and her eyes clamped shut. Immediately, she flinched and flung out her legs straight as she came.

"Ooohhh ... Fuuu ... uuck!" Aalia groaned long and low as she climaxed hard.

She grabbed my hands desperately but I continued to finger her creamy cunt vigorously till she had her first squirting orgasm.

I grinned delightedly as soon as Aalia's warm slick cunt-cream squirted out of her climaxing cunt and splashed on my crotch.

"That's right, baby ..." I whispered lustily, "Let it go ... Yesss ..." I hissed when Aalia began thrashing around in ecstasy.

In the throes of her intense climax, Aalia's orgasmic pussy clamped tight around my finger the same way her over-stretched asshole clenched hard around my huge hard dick. This soon brought me to the edge and I pulled out immediately.

"Oh fuck!" Aalia screamed out at feeling her tight-stretched asshole suddenly empty of my thick big shaft.

"I'm going to come too." I whispered desperately and grabbed my slick rock-hard cock.

"Come here ... Let me help." Aalia panted and signaled me to get over her tummy as she sat upright against the headboard.

I quickly climbed up and straddled her soft tummy. Kneeling upright, my huge hard cock was at the same level as Aalia's bare busty chest. Aalia quickly grabbed my slick dick with both hands and began jerking me hard. Her soft hands fluttered swiftly up and down my huge cock as she stared mesmerized at it.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me ... Yesss ... I want to see you cum, Ali ... Give me your sticky seed, baby ..." Aalia started talking lustily and continued to milk my thick dick.

I closed my eyes and prepared to orgasm. My heartbeat rose higher with my excitement and my breathing got faster. In my high and horny state, all I could feel was Aalia's loving hands stroking my excited dick and her lusty voice begging me to cum. I enjoyed these exciting sensations for a few minutes before I finally reached the peak of excitement.

"Ohhhh ... Fuck!" I groaned long and low before swearing aloud as I came hard.

I shivered as my climaxing cock shot out streaks of hot semen all over Aalia's lovely large tits. I struggled to keep my eyes open and enjoyed a thrilling orgasm, watching Aalia eagerly take my slick white cum all over her busty bare chest and pretty face. Some spurts of my sticky seed fell on her lips and Aalia eagerly licked it off.

"Mm!" Aalia mumbled in surprise, "You taste good, Ali!" She exclaimed before she directed the streaks of semen right in her mouth, "Mmm .... Hmm .... More ... Mmm ..." She moaned as she swallowed my cum and begged for more.

Aalia kept tugging my throbbing dick and milked every last drop of cum out of my big ball-sack, for over a minute.

I finally calmed down as the intense orgasmic sensations settled down. Aalia reluctantly released my soft thick dick when she had emptied my load.

"I had no idea your cum tasted so good!" Aalia commented and looked up at me with a huge grin on her cum-streaked face.

"You can take it any time you want." I quipped and we both laughed.

We were both extremely satisfied but pretty worn out after the long intense fuck. So, Aalia and I lay in bed and she snuggled against me. I laid my arm over her curvy hips and caught one of her big boobs in my hand. She squirmed against me till her big buttocks rested directly on my soft slick dick. Lying naked together this way, Aalia and I slipped into a dreamy semi-asleep state for a half hour on the bed.

We finally roused from our semi-slumber together. We were both very hungry after the intense fuck. I suggested Aalia to wash first and offered to order lunch. It would take around 10-15 minutes and I could also clean up by then.

I watched Aalia's lovely large ass-cheeks jiggle, as she got off of the bed and walked naked to the bathroom. My stinky soft cock stirred at this sexy sight but I took a deep breath and told myself to let her have some rest. Then I picked the telephone and ordered lunch for us before going to smoke a cigarette at the windows. I looked down at the busy street below but my mind was racing with excited thoughts. It was thrilling to have finally fucked Aalia again. We were both quite desperate to fuck, since it had been nearly a month from our first time together.

A part of me was thrilled to have another exciting fuck-buddy. Another part of me was glad I'd found a way to put some fun and excitement in Aalia's lonely life. Obviously, it was wrong to have a sexual affair with a friend's wife but I figured Aalia's situation probably justified her decision. I finished smoking the cigarette and felt sober once again.

Aalia came out of the bathroom soon after. She had wrapped a soft white towel around her torso which covered her busty chest but barely reached her smooth clean crotch. I told her the lunch and shared a quick kiss with Aalia when I passed her on the way to the bathroom. I also told her what I wanted her to wear, and she got excited at seeing me take charge.

Inside the bathroom, I took a quick shower and cleaned my crotch properly. I enjoyed the cold shower as it sobered me up. It also gave me time to come with a plan for the next round. I came out of the bathroom naked and dripping wet. Aalia met me right outside the door and handed me a fresh towel. As I began wiping my body dry, Aalia picked her lacy white lingerie and handbag from the chair. She winked at me and walked inside the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I grinned with excitement at the prospect of another exciting fuck with Aalia. After putting on my T-shirt, I was wearing my jeans when the door-bell rang. I quickly but carefully pulled the zipper close, making sure not to pinch my soft thick dick inside. I hadn't bothered to wear underwear because I knew I would have to just take it off later.

I got the tray of lunch from the waiter and tipped him before locking the door carefully. Then I went to put the heavy tray on the small square dinner-table in the corner before calling Aalia to come out.

"Wow!" I exclaimed excitedly at seeing Aalia step out of the bathroom, "You are so goddamn sexy!" I said lustily.

Aalia proudly walked out of the bathroom wearing her lacy white bra and panties, along with the white shiny stockings and red high-heels. The sexy lingerie showed off Aalia's wonderful curves and I felt my thick dick jerk once with excitement as it began getting aroused. Aalia strutted slowly closer and took a chair close to me.

"Let's eat now. I'm hungry." Aalia said but grinned and shook her head when I kept openly ogling her luscious lingerie-clad body.

So, Aalia began serving lunch for us. We were sitting close enough that our arms and thighs touched. In the meantime, I enjoyed the sensual sight of Aalia serving food like a loving wife. Then we began to eat and talked about our exciting new affair.

Aalia eagerly talked about some of her more naughty sexual fantasies about me. I was thrilled to get to know Aalia's kinky side, especially when she told me how she loved getting fucked with Uzair at home. She had fantasized many times about fucking me sneakily at one of her husband's parties. Aalia then talked about how she gets excessively excited every time I fuck her asshole. Then Aalia confessed that she imagined me taking complete control over her and fucking her like a sex-toy.

All this while, I kept eating with one hand and casually caressed Aalia. I gently rubbed her curvy sides, her smooth arms and shapely stocking-clad legs. Aalia clearly liked being touched and fondled like this, because she moved to sit even closer, and turned to face me.

We finally finished eating lunch a half hour later.

As Aalia got busy clearing the table and putting everything on the tray, I lit a cigarette and went to stand at the open windows. I leaned on the window-sill, and watched Aalia's lovely curvy body clad in the sexy lingerie. Her firm milk-filled boobs fit snugly in her lacy bra. I loved the way her tight lacy panties clung to her and barely covered her big round butt-cheeks. The shiny white stockings covering her shapely thick legs looked incredibly inviting. Aalia's lovely large assets jiggled invitingly, driving me to excitement.

Seeing this sexy sight suddenly inspired me and I decided to fulfill Aalia's submissive fantasy.

"Aalia," I called out softly, "Get me that joint from the table." I asked her.

Aalia carefully took out a long thin joint from the cigarette-pack, grabbed the lighter and stepped towards me. Immediately, I had a whiff of her sensual perfume and felt aroused. She insisted on helping and I let her put the joint between my lips and flick on the lighter. I lit the joint properly and took the first pull.

The strong weed almost immediately took effect. I felt my fingertips and toes tingle with a familiar sensation. My head became lighter and my senses got sharper. I took another deep drag and opened my eyes. I found Aalia watching me intently from up close. She stared at me with a mix of lusty intimacy and adoration in her big brown eyes.

I felt another jerk of excitement run along my arousing cock. I smiled and gently blew the thick grey smoke over her busty bra-clad chest. Aalia closed her eyes and took a deep whiff of the stinky smoke before it blew out of the window.

"Ali," Aalia called softly and opened her eyes, "Can I ... Can I please smoke a cigarette?" She asked hesitantly.

"Well, you can." I replied, "But aren't you breastfeeding? I heard it can have a bad effect." I said.

"No ..." Aalia replied and grinned, "I'm not breastfeeding. What made you think that? I got the baby on the formula last month."

"Oh, I didn't know that." I said, "Have you smoked before?" I asked, wondering if she smoked with Uzair, or secretly behind his back.

"I smoked a few times back in college." Aalia confessed, "I haven't touched a cigarette after getting married. But I want to get a buzz now ... Please." She pleaded.

"Okay. If that's what you want." I replied and nodded my head.

Aalia eagerly went to the table and pulled a cigarette from the pack. I watched her light it and close her eyes to take a deep drag.

"Mmhhh ..." Aalia moaned softly and slowly blew the smoke out, "Thanks, Ali." She smiled and said.

"My pleasure." I replied, and added as an afterthought, "Why don't you walk around the room and let me get a good look at your sexy body, baby?" I winked and grinned naughtily.

"As you wish, darling." Aalia winked and grinned.

I smoked the joint and enjoyed the wonderful show. Aalia began smoking the cigarette and casually walked back and forth in front of me. She strolled slowly and swung her curvy hips deliberately with each step. This made her lovely large assets move in the most enticing way. I openly ogled Aalia's round C-cup boobs, jiggling firmly in the white lacy bra. Her big buttocks shook hard with each step, making her round ass-cheeks wobble temptingly. Her shapely stockings-clad legs looked extremely inviting and aroused me extensively.

Aalia continued to smoke while walking back and forth till her cigarette got over. By then, my joint was more than halfway over. She walked to the bedside table and bent to crush the cigarette-butt in the ash-tray. I had a nice view of Aalia's round white booty-cheeks and thick shapely legs in heels and instantly felt my thick dick jerk hard once.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath and licked my lips.

I was instantly aroused at seeing her large lovely butt-cheeks popping out behind her.

"Aalia," I called out and she turned to look at me, "It's time to strip, baby." I ordered.

"Anything for you, sweetheart." Aalia replied and began removing her lacy white lingerie.

My excitement grew intensely as I watched Aalia slowly take off her white bra and unleashing her firm milk-filled tits. She let the bra slide down her smooth white arms, and it fell on the floor. She kept grinned and looking right at me as she teased me before turning her back to me and slowly pulled her panties all the way down. Her big bare butt-cheeks popped out enticingly and jiggled when she stepped out of her lacy flimsy panties.

At this time, I felt incredibly aroused and my thick hard dick strained in my jeans.

Just then, my joint got over and I flung it far out through the window I had turned around to face Aalia when her cell phone rang.

RING! RING!

"Fuck!" Aalia swore softly, clearly upset at being interrupted during our sensual strip.

She hurried to grab her phone out of her handbag.

"It's him." Aalia made a face and turned the phone around to show Uzair's name flashing on the screen.

"Do you think he found out about us?" I asked, suddenly feeling tense and wondering why Uzair would be calling at this time.

"No. It's lunch-time at work. He usually calls to bitch around this time." She explained before signaling me to be quiet and answered the phone.

I relaxed at hearing this. As Aalia talked with her husband on the phone, she began casually walking back and forth. The joint after lunch had me very high and watching Aalia walked around naked while on the phone with her husband, strangely, made me incredibly aroused. I could not bear the ache in my groin as my thick excited dick strained to get out.

Just then, my horny brain came up with a naughty idea.

I caught Aalia's eye and signaled her to come closer. She smiled, while talking to Uzair normally and obeyed. Once she knelt in front of me, I began taking my clothes off. Aalia grinned excitedly at this and nodded to encourage me. I grew excited and quickly stripped my T-shirt and jeans to get completely naked in a few seconds.

Aalia sent a flying kiss at me and grinned excitedly at seeing my huge hard dick standing upright and swaying in the open air. Then I spread my feet till my crotch was level with her busty chest and pulled her close to me. Aalia immediately scooted near on her knees till her face was a few inches from my crotch.

Aalia looked up at me, seemingly shocked but I coaxed her to jerk and suck my big dick.

Aalia held the phone in her left and kept talking to Uzair, while stroking my thick cock lovingly with her right hand. She first ran her fingertips up and down my fleshy shaft, touching its sensitive dickhead and going down all the way to my smooth-shaved balls. She would cup my big ball-sack gently in her warm hand and fondle them before moving back to stroke my thick dick once more.

I could only hear her part of the conversation but it was clear that Uzair was stoned on smack and arguing with her. Aalia kept mumbling short replies, trying hard to calm him down. Still, the situation was extremely exciting, just imagining my friend's wife jerking me off while talking to him on the phone.

As my huge dick throbbed with excitement, I decided to take things even further. I gently caught a handful of her hair at the back of her head and pushed her face to my crotch.

Aalia looked at me with a shocked expression but I coaxed her quietly. She shivered once at the thought but then grinned wide. I watched, thrilled as Aalia began lovingly licking my huge shaft up and down.

"Mmm ..." I moaned silently and sighed in pleasure.

Aalia started by running her soft tongue up and down my thick dick, while stroking it gently with one hand. First, she rolled her long tongue all over my engorged dickhead to make it shine with her spit. Then she slid her salivating tongue down the sensitive underside of my hard cock, making it completely wet. She continued licking lower till she reached my big balls. There, Aalia ran her slick tongue all over my scrotum till her saliva dripped down on the floor.

This made my huge hard dick throb with incredible excitement. So, I bent a little and cupped her lovely large tits and began fondling them. Aalia sighed silently and closed her eyes in pleasure when I started gently squeezing the milk out of her firm round boobs. I let her warm milk squirt out and wet my hands, before it dripped down to the floor between my feet.

For fifteen minutes, Aalia kept talking to Uzair on the phone like normal while stroking and licking my stiff thick shaft. I continued to fondle and milked her lovely large tits all through her heated conversation with her husband.

By the end of the call, Aalia was extremely pissed but I was horny and my huge hard dick ached to fuck her.

Aalia finally ended the call and flung the phone on the bed behind her. I knew just how to lift her mood.

"Come here, baby." I whispered softly and pulled Aalia to stand upright, "Don't think about him right now. It's just you and me here." I said, smiling before I embraced her lovingly.

"Thank you ..." Aalia mumbled with teary eyes before clutching my waist tight in her arms.

I held Aalia's warm naked body in my arms for a minute and caressed her bare smooth back. Then I gently nudged her to look at me. Aalia pulled her face off of my chest and looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Mmm ..." Aalia and I moaned together lustily as our lips met.

We kissed for another minute and held each other tightly. Then I leaned lower to grab Aalia around her big round buttocks and lifted her in my arms. Despite being full-figured, Aalia felt light to me.

"Whoa!" Aalia exclaimed, half in fright and delight, "What are you doing, Ali?" She asked and giggled while I carried her a few steps to the side.

When I reached the small square table, I carefully bent down and laid her gently on the low sturdy coffee-table. Aalia put her head back on the smooth cool wooden top and looked at me with eager excitement in her eyes. I smiled and kept looking in Aalia's lusty eyes as I went on my knees and leaned my face down to her crotch. I held the eye-contact when I flicked my tongue and licked Aalia's taut clit once.

"Ohh ... Ali!" Aalia moaned and called out desperately.

I knew she was feeling intense arousal at the tentative touch of my tongue on her super-sensitive clit. Then I started to kiss and lick all over her moist hot pussy. I tasted her sweet pre-cum and licked up and down her slick slit. In the meantime, I began fondling Aalia's lovely boobs and once again milked them gently. I played with her taut long nipples, pinching and pulling to squeeze out her warm milk.

"Oh yeah ... Mmm ... Yes ... Ali ... I love it! ... Oh yeah ... Mmm ..." Aalia started moaning lustily as her excitement grew with each passing minute.

I felt my thick slick dick throbbing with eagerness as I lovingly ate Aalia's warm wet vagina. After licking up and down, from clit to slit, I would push my long tongue deep in her mushy pussy as deep as I could. This drove Aalia to incredible arousal. She quickly grabbed my long hair and pushed my head deeper into her wet hot crotch. I continued to lick Aalia's wet pussy till she eventually reached the peak of her excitement and came hard.

"Aaahhh ..." Aalia groaned long and low with the intense pleasure, "Oh god! ... Oh yeah ... Mmmm!"

She shivered hard and her climaxing cunt kept quivered on my tongue as I kept licking her through the thrilling orgasm. Soon, her warm cunt-cream dripped out and dribbled down my chin into her tight ass-crack.

I suddenly had another idea and got even more excited.

Once Aalia had calmed down a little, I let go of her milk-filled tits and began fingering her tiny asshole. Her pussy-juices had been smeared all around her tight anus and it quivered nervously at my touch. Aalia tensed a little when she felt my fingertip push steadily in her tight-clenched butthole.