Aalia: Friend's Anal-Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Aalia sucked my tongue and I fingered her wet vagina and tight ass, her three holes were practically plugged for the first time.

Aalia was clearly enjoying having her holes fingered while playing with my thick stiff dick. I was also extremely aroused and my hard cock throbbed with excitement at the way Aalia stroked it expertly. My dick remembered being denied an orgasm an hour back and was eager to sneak into her lovely pussy once more.

A few minutes into our sensual foreplay, Aalia seemed about to reach another orgasm.

I felt her body stiffen and her cunt and butthole clamped tighter around my fingers. I kept finger-fucking her pussy and asshole and she sucked my tongue hungrily. This quickly pushed Aalia towards an incredible climax.

"Mmmm ..." Aalia moaned lustily into my mouth as she came.

I immediately felt my palm get wet with her warm cunt-cream as it dribbled out of her climaxing cunt. Her tight asshole clung to my long finger as I buried it knuckle-deep in her dank warm anal-canal. Aalia began to shiver and tremble with the intensity of her orgasm. She leaned on me for support and kept holding my thick hard cock in a tight grip, unable to stroke it any longer.

"Oh shit!" Aalia swore softly when she was able to catch her breath several moments later, "You know how to drive me crazy, Ali!" She whispered with lust-filled ferocity and quickly kissed me once more.

Then I gently pulled both fingers out of her cunt and butt and Aalia groaned softly at feeling her holes empty.

"Fuck me, please." Aalia pleaded and pressed herself on me.

I didn't need to be told twice. So, I quickly grabbed her curvy waist, lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, fuck..." Aalia swore softly, half in surprise at my sudden move and half from feeling the cold granite counter on her bare butt for the first time.

Then I caught her knees and spread her legs wide apart. Aalia immediately obeyed and lifted her knees eagerly to her chest. I quickly stepped close and stood with my thick hard cock an inch away from her glistening wide-open vagina.

Without wasting another moment, Aalia reached down and grabbed my stiff dick to guide it into her warm wet cunt.

"Oohhh ... Yesss ..." Aalia moaned softly and hissed in excitement as my huge cock slid into her wet pussy.

I felt a shiver of delight run down my spine as her warm vagina enveloped my thick dick in it. It clung tight to my hard shaft as I began fucking her slowly at first.

"Mm .. Aah ... Ohh ... Oh yeah ... Mmm ... Fuck! ... That's it ... Yesss ..." Aalia began talking lustily in hushed tones and encouraged me to fuck her faster.

Aalia clung to me with her hands on my shoulders. I fucked steadily her on the counter-top and began fondling her large boobs.

I was amazed to see that despite having milked her for hours Aalia was still lactating freely. I watched her watery white milk dribble out from her long nipples and slide down her firm boobs and soft tummy. Soon, her milk was dripping down to her crotch.

Her warm milk quickly covered my fleshy thick shaft as it pumped in and out of her creamy cunt.

"Oh! Aah! Aah! Aah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Aalia kept moaning lustily with each thrust and slowly started moving back and forth in rhythm.

This let me shove my thick cock all the way in her wet pussy. With every thrust in, I felt my engorged dickhead ramming on her G-spot again and again. I could see Aalia's excitement growing visibly. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the wall behind the counter. She let go of me and propped herself on her elbows and raised her knees all the way to her busty chest.

This way, I kept fucking her slowly, with deep steady strokes in and out of her hot cunt.

The sensual deep fuck brought Aalia closer to orgasm. She began moaning faster with each thrust in and kept licking her lips again and again. Soon, I felt her reach the peak of arousal when she froze in place and held her breath.

"Ohhh ... God!" Aalia let out a long low groan before calling out loudly as she climaxed hard.

I immediately shoved my fleshy cock all the way in till my swollen dickhead pressed hard on her G-spot. Her creaming cunt kept pulsating around my thick hard cock as her orgasm made her tremble with ecstasy.

Aalia shivered and trembled for a whole minute till her intense orgasm slowly subsided.

"Please, stop." Aalia whispered breathlessly when her orgasm ended, "I need a break."

So, I gently pulled back till my thick dick popped out of Aalia's creamy cunt with a sucking sound.

"Ooh ..." Aalia sighed with relief as her recently-climaxed cunt shrank back to its original size.

Aalia looked exhausted, so I gently helped her sit upright on the kitchen counter. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me. She clung tight to me and tried to catch her breath. I held her and caressed her smooth back up and down to calm her.

In the meanwhile, my hard cock bumped on the edge of the cold countertop.

Though I had agreed to stop fucking, I was still extremely horny, especially since I had been denied an orgasm earlier. So, I grabbed her big squished ass-cheeks and started squeezing and kneading them.

This seemed to turn on Aalia quite quickly. She leaned in and arched her back to lift her beautiful bubble-butt off an inch off the countertop. This made it easier for me to slip my fingers in her tight ass-crack. I immediately felt her slick cunt-cream which had dribbled down to her taut asshole.

"Aalia ..." I whispered lustily in her ear, "Your ass is so hot! I wish I could fuck your asshole."

"Mm ... Really?" Aalia smiled and asked in surprise, "I thought you'd never ask. I have fantasized about getting my ass fucked by you." She said and kissed me excitedly.

"Let's do it now." I said, growing very excited.

"Yes!" Aalia agreed eagerly and quickly got off the kitchen counter.

It was her first time trying anal-sex so Aalia suggested we should use some lubricant. She looked around the kitchen and suddenly had an idea. She went over to the fridge, opened the door and bent over to search inside.

My thick slick dick throbbed with excitement at seeing her beautiful bubble-butts spread wide apart. I ogled her bare back, wide thighs and shapely legs till she stayed bent over.

Aalia found what she was looking for and came back with an inch-long piece of frozen butter.

"Will this help? Or should I get oil?" Aalia asked, showing me the small square of leftover butter.

"No, butter is better." I said, "If you can melt it."

"Give me a second then." Aalia replied excitedly and turned to the gas-stove on the kitchen counter.

She quietly switched on the gas-stove and put a small steel bowl over it. Then she put the small square of butter in it and stirred it with a tea spoon. She turned to smile at me and I nodded my approval. It was immensely arousing to see Aalia eagerly preparing for her first ass-fuck.

My thick dick stood completely stiff and swayed in the cool air of the kitchen.

The butter melted in a few seconds and Aalia quickly switched off the burner. She carefully touched the bowl to make sure it wasn't too hot. Then she picked it up off the stove before looking at me with a wide excited grin.

"Are you ready?" Aalia asked naughtily and smiled.

"Are YOU ready?" I quipped back and stepped close to her.

"Yes, I am. Let's see how it feels to fuck me in the ass now." Aalia replied and patted my thick stiff cock lovingly.

I was extremely horny so I immediately took charge.

I told Aalia to bend over the small square dinner-table near the kitchen-door. She quickly obeyed and walked to the table. She put the bowl of melted butter carefully to one side, then leaned over the table-top and rested her upper body on it. I watched her firm breasts get squished on the table-top when she put her busty chest on it. She folded her arms out in front to put her forehead. I made her spread her feet wider and arch her back.

This position pushed out Aalia's bubble-butt and spread apart her big round ass-cheeks wider. It gave me a clear view of her creamy cunt and quivering asshole.

I knelt close behind Aalia and enjoyed caressing her lovely large ass for a few seconds. Then I ran a finger down her tight ass-crack, passing her taut-clenched asshole and stopping at her wet pussy-lips. Aalia moaned softly when my fingers gently brushed her recently-climaxed cunt. This prompted Aalia to spread her feet wider and push out her big butt even more.

I realized Aalia was as desperate to feel my dick in her ass as I was.

Then I dipped two fingers into the melted butter and scooped out as much as I could. I quickly dribbled the warm butter down Aalia's deep ass-crack. In the dim light coming from the windows I could see the butter quickly drip down and cover her tight-clenched butthole before flowing between her puffy pussy-lips.

"Mmm ..." Aalia moaned at feeling warm butter run down her sensitive cunt and bumpy butthole.

I started by smearing the butter up and down Aalia's sweaty ass-crack. Then I began teasing her taut-clenched asshole with a butter-slick finger. At first, I gently rubbed around her brown butthole and felt it quiver with excitement. I then put my fingertip over her quivering asshole and slowly started to push in.

"Sshhh ..." Aalia hissed with pain as I steadily put my long slick forefinger all the way into her tight asshole.

I felt her taut anus clamp tightly around my finger as it sank deeper and deeper into her warm rectum. Her big butt-cheeks shook as she struggled to stay bent-over the table despite the pain in her butt. Once my long finger was buried knuckle-deep in Aalia's over-stretched asshole I paused. I knew I had to let her get used to her asshole getting stretched wide if she was to take my thick dick in it. Then I slowly pulled my finger out till only the tip remained inside her trembling tight butthole.

I decided to ease Aalia's pain a little. So, I teased her sensitive clit with my other hand for a few moments. Then I slowly put my middle finger all the way inside her hot slick pussy till I touched her G-spot. And this time, I tried to put two fingers together in Aalia's tight little asshole.

"Ow!" Aalia cried out suddenly but muffled her cries by biting her lips, "Mph!" She grunted through clenched teeth as I steadily stretched apart her tiny asshole with two fingers now.

She bravely endured the initial pain and took deep breaths till it subsided a little. I kept on thrusting two fingers slowly in her tight asshole while fingering her hot pussy. Soon, this made Aalia forget the pain in her ass and she began enjoying having both holes fingered.

My slick fingers slipped in and out of her holes with soft wet sounds, which also made me incredibly aroused.

"Mmh! ... Mm ... Ooh ... Mmm ..." Aalia moaned and mumbled softly as I kept finger-fucking her creamy cunt and tight asshole simultaneously.

It didn't take too long for Aalia to really enjoy having her holes fingered together. I could hear her moans became lustier and longer as she gradually reached another orgasm. I grinned with excitement, knowing that Aalia's tight little asshole would be ready for my thick huge cock soon.

So, I continued to finger her, slowly getting just fast enough to bring her to another intense orgasm.

"Mmmm ...." Aalia's long lusty moan was muffled in her arms when she began shivering with the intensity of the orgasm.

Aalia's creaming cunt and tiny asshole were clamped tight on my fingers. I kept them buried deep inside her hot holes while she had a thrilling climax. As I watched her naked curvy body tremble with excitement I felt immensely aroused.

I gently pulled my fingers out of Aalia's wet vagina and tight asshole and stood upright.

"Oohh ..." Aalia sighed with relief, feeling both holes empty after a long time.

As I waited for Aalia to calm down, I rubbed warm melted butter all over my thick stiff dick and eagerly prepared to fuck her ass for the first time.

"Ali ..." Aalia called out softly, "Fuck my ass, please." She pleaded and turned her head to look at me.

"Are you sure about it?" I asked, waving my fleshy butter-slick dick at her.

"Yes, I want to feel your big dick in my ass." Aalia replied lustily.

To prove this, Aalia reached behind to grab her big ass-cheeks and spread them wide apart.

My excitement grew to immense heights and my thick slick dick throbbed with anticipation.

I stood close behind her and ogled Aalia's tiny brown butthole as it quivered with nervousness. Then I stepped closer and put my swollen cock-cap right over her buttery butthole. I squeezed my engorged dickhead to make it small enough to fit in Aalia's tight-clenched asshole.

Then I immediately pushed my large knob in and stretched Aalia's tiny asshole painfully wide.

"Ooooo ..." Aalia groaned in agony as I steadily buried my thick sleek shaft deeper into her over-stretched asshole, "Fuck!" She swore aloud when I buried my fleshy cock halfway inside her dank tight anal-canal, clearly unable to take even an inch more.

"Oh Aalia ..." I whispered fiercely with incredible arousal, "Your ass is so tight!" I added and spanked her bare buttocks lightly.

"Oh! I like that... Mmm ..." Aalia cried softly and moaned.

"Then take it." I said and began fucking her ass slowly but steadily.

"Aah! Aah! Oh! Fuck! Aah! Shit! Oh! God!" Aalia started grunting and groaning with pain while I fucked her tiny asshole with my thick dick.

Aalia stayed bent over the table obediently while I held her curvy hips and kept gently humping her butt from behind. I made sure not to shove more than half my huge dick in her virgin butt or else she would've screamed out with the excruciating pain.

Even then, her small butthole clasped my big hard cock in a tight grip. As her tiny anus moved back and forth with each thrust it steadily milked my excited dick. My eyes stayed riveted to her big white butt-cheeks which Aalia dutifully kept spread wide apart with her hands.

As my excitement grew, I became more confident. A little while later, I caught Aalia's shoulders and pulled her upright. Aalia had to let go of her ass-cheeks and rest her hands on the table to stand upright.

"Ow! Oh God ..." Aalia cried aloud and groaned, feeling intense pain as her ass-cheeks clamped tight over my huge cock.

I immediately reached around to her front and grabbed Aalia's large boobs with both hands. Aalia quickly turned her head and began kissing me to muffle her cries of agony. I kissed her back and Aalia soon started sucking on my tongue.

In the meantime, I fondled her lovely tits and started squeezing out her milk once again. I loved the way her firm tits fit perfectly in my hands. Her milk soon started dribbling down her soft tummy and ended up dripping down her clean-shaved crotch and smooth legs. All through this, I kept fucking her tight asshole with the same slow and steady pace.

After several minutes of fucking her hot butt and milking her motherly boobs, I put a hand to her crotch and started flicking her clit. This drove Aalia crazy with lust and she began sucking my tongue harder and swallowed my spit hungrily.

"Mph! Mhh! Mph! Hmm! Hmm! Mph!" Aalia's lusty groans grew faster, but were muffled in my mouth as we kissed and fucked passionately.

I clearly felt Aalia getting increasingly excited.

Apart from her sloppy hungry kisses, I could feel her trying to push back and take my thick dick deeper in her tight-clenched asshole. She arched her back as much as possible to push her lovely butt back and forth on my big cock.

So, I kept fucking her from behind and playing with her tits and clit while enjoying her hungry eager kisses.

Getting her tight ass fucked for the first time and having her clit and tits teased together made Aalia have excessively excited. I was also in the throes of intense excitement and felt my own climax building up.

So, I started to fuck Aalia's tight asshole a little faster and tried to time our orgasms together.

"I'm about to cum, Aalia." I warned her softly and she nodded encouragingly.

This simple nod of approval got me so intensely aroused that I started smashing her butt faster. With quick half-thrusts, I buried my huge dick deeper and deeper into her taut anal-canal. Aalia was so incredibly aroused she no longer cared for the intense pain as her tight asshole got ripped apart by my huge hard cock again and again.

A minute later, I felt Aalia get stiff in my arms as we neared the peak of excitement.

She began humping her big round butt-cheeks faster and faster on my huge hard cock. Her tight asshole was clamped hard around my fleshy shaft. I loved the way my rock-hard dick thrust in and out of her narrow anal-canal. Her intense excited state made her butthole clench my cock very hard and got me immensely aroused.

"Mmuah!" Aalia broke our hungry kiss with a loud kiss, "Ohhh ... I'm going to cum, Ali ..." She groaned with a breathless lusty voice.

"That's right. Let yourself go, Aalia." I whispered excitedly and felt myself reach my long-awaited orgasm at the same time.

Immediately, I buried my huge thick dick all the way inside her tight little asshole and shoved my finger deep inside her creaming hot cunt at the same time.

"Ungh!" Aalia grunted aloud in pain but climaxed just then, "Ohhhh ..." She groaned long and low as the intense orgasm took hold of her.

"Fuck!" It was all I could say before my own intense orgasm took hold and I almost blacked out with the incredibly pleasure.

I froze in place when I felt my climaxing cock first shoot out jets of my sticky hot semen deep in Aalia's quivering butthole. It throbbed excitedly and was hard as a rod while it squirted its slick load again and again in Aalia's asshole. At the same time, Aalia was enjoying her own thrilling orgasm too.

We climaxed for over a minute and I held her tight in my arms from the back. My long stiff dick was buried to the hilt in her narrow rectum and my finger buried all the way in her creaming cunt, touching her G-spot. We stayed still like this and enjoyed our thrilling climaxes together. I loved the way her tiny asshole kept quivering around my fleshy climaxing cock with each wave of her orgasm.

After what seemed like an eternity, our orgasms subsided and we came back to the reality. By then, Aalia was leaning heavily on me and I held her tight with my arms wrapped around her curvy waist and milky breasts. As our excitement subsided, we could both feel the warm wonderful feeling of complete contentment take over.

Once we were sober enough, I gently pulled my hips back to gently get my thick slick cock out of Aalia's over-stretched asshole.

"Ooo ..." Aalia groaned softly as I slowly pulled my dick out, "Fuck!" She swore when my swollen dickhead stretched her anus wider before popping out.

Aalia slowly turned around in place to face me. She was grinning lustily and kissed me once on the lips.

"Thanks, Ali." Aalia whispered and patted my cheek lovingly.

I smiled in turn and openly ogled her naked curvy body one last time. I saw streaks of her milk down her smooth belly glistened softly in the dim light inside the kitchen. She shivered softly, with the after-throes of her intense climax and the cold that was creeping in now.

Aalia and I hugged gently and stayed still for a minute or so. We shared soft kisses and gently caressed each other.

All through our intense anal-fuck, Uzair kept snoring loudly. I was glad to hear his snores which assured us that we weren't going to get caught. This thought probably woke us out of our contented state.

"What now?" I asked, suddenly curious to know Aalia's feeling now that she had fucked me.

"You're amazing! I want to fuck you every chance we get." Aalia whispered excitedly and grinned.

"Thanks! You're so hot, Aalia. I wouldn't want to miss a chance to fuck you too." I replied and smiled, "But could get into big trouble if Uzair finds out about us." I reminded Aalia of the huge risk she was taking.