Aalia: Friend's Anal-Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know all that. Don't worry about him, please. I know how to handle him." Aalia assured me and kissed me softly once more.

Then Aalia quietly led me into the bathroom, and we took our clothes in with us. Inside, Aalia and I silently washed and cleaned ourselves. Aalia kept talking in hushed tones and excitedly told me her plans. She said she was usually home alone in the late afternoons and evenings, so maybe she could sneak me in for a fuck.

After this, I quickly wore my hoody and sweatpants before sneaking out of the bathroom to the living-room. There I put my underwear in my pocket and looked around to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything.

I didn't want to leave any clues behind for Uzair to suspect that I had spent the night with his wife. Once I was sure, I quietly left Aalia's apartment and rode on my way home at around 4 AM.

Aalia's Anal-Addiction

(10 AM - 5 PM, Wednesday 13 December 2006)

After our first sensational fuck together, Aalia and I got increasingly horny for each other.

Over the next month, Aalia often sexted me during the day when she was at work, or in the evening when she was sure Uzair wouldn't catch her chatting to me. Once or twice a week late at night, Aalia would call me for phone-sex. She would sneak into the bathroom and talk dirty to me. We would have phone-sex and she would masturbate talking about the unforgettable time we had.

Apart from this, Aalia became bolder at her husband's parties. She would always find ways to flirt and arouse me sneakily. For instance, Aalia ditched her usually conservative Salwar-suits and began wearing jeans and tight shirts during the parties. This way, she would tease me by slyly showing me her deep cleavage, or deliberately jiggle her big beautiful ass when she moved. She would ask for help in the kitchen and I would volunteer, just so we could be alone and share a quick hungry kiss.

All this had Aalia and me quite desperate to fuck once more and luckily, Aalia made a plan to fuck soon.

She figured she could take leave from work for a day and we could spend the entire day fucking freely at a local hotel. I eagerly agreed with her. There was nothing in it to make Uzair suspicious because we would be meeting during the day, when Aalia normally worked her shift at the local airport. So, we decided to meet on Wednesday and spend a few intimate hours together.

Around 10 AM on Wednesday, Aalia and I met as planned at a local hotel.

Aalia looked extremely hot in her red-and-white Kingfisher Airline uniform.

The red blazer fit snugly to her slim waist and curvy hips. Underneath, the white silk shirt she wore showed off more than an inch of her ample cleavage and clung to her round C-cup boobs. She wore a matching red knee-high tight skirt which outlined her voluptuous curves and shapely legs clad in white net stockings. The red high-heels on her feet made her seem absolutely impressive and very tempting.

I had been to the hotel several times before with other fuck-buddies, so the staff knew me pretty well. I got the room of choice and rented a large double-bed room on the top floor. The room was spacious but cozy. It had a large queen-sized bed in the middle. A small coffee-table and two chairs were placed near the door. There was a big-screen TV and a full-length mirror along one wall. The outer wall was covered with large windows. These gave a view of the crowded Central Avenue Street down below.

Once the bus-boy left us and shut the door, Aalia and I immediately embraced each other tightly and kissed hard.

"Mmm ..." Aalia moaned lustily in my mouth and caressed my face lovingly as we kissed.

I held her lovely body tight in my arms and caressed her curvy hips and back while gently sucking on her soft tongue. We kissed and hugged for a minute before pausing to catch our breath. Aalia closed her eyes and put her face on my chest. She caressed me over the black T-shirt and slowly slid open my black leather riding jacket. This way, she was able to slip her hands underneath my T-shirt and caress my bare hard torso.

"Oh, god!" Aalia mumbled softly in my chest, "This feels so good! I missed you ..." She added and hugged me tighter.

"Well, here I am." I quipped, trying to lighten the mood, "What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want, darling." Aalia whispered, looking me right in the eyes.

"That's what I wanted to hear, baby." I said, and saw Aalia smile wide at being called 'baby'.

We decided to take things slow so we could enjoy our intimate moments even more.

So, after ditching my leather jacket on a chair I emptied everything from my pockets on the small bedside table. I put my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette-pack, lighter and the 4 long thin joints on the table and turned around. In the meanwhile, Aalia went to stand at the mirror and checked her outfit and makeup. After lighting the joint, I got my cell-phone and put on a popular trance track and played it on the speaker.

I walked to the windows and watched Aalia turn and smile at me. I grinned and winked, because I could feel a sexual sensation already growing in the air now.

I took a deep drag on the joint and held it in. I immediately felt the weed take effect. My fingertips tingled and my senses sharpened as I started smoking the joint.

"Dance for me." I said with the thick grey smoke drifting out of my mouth.

Aalia grinned excitedly and immediately started to move with the bass beats. I leaned back on the window-sill and watched Aalia dance erotically as I smoked the joint.

Aalia swayed her body in rhythm with the slow throbbing beats of the trance-track and began walking closer to me. She lifted her arms up and moved her curvy hips from side-to-side. This made her firm milk-filled boobs to jiggle enticingly. Her swinging hips made her big round bubble-butt wobble invitingly. I watched the muscles in her shapely thick legs flex and relax with her sensual dance moves. Her excited grin told me she was clearly enjoying the chance to please and arouse me.

I took deep drags on the joint and the strong weed quickly woke my sensual side. I let the smoke drift slowly out of my nostrils and waft away through the open windows behind me. Soon, my lusty high mind was completely focused on Aalia.

My excitement grew even more when Aalia began to do a slow sensual striptease on her own. I grinned happily and watched Aalia take off her clothes one-by-one.

She first stripped her blazer and flung it on the chair. Then she faced me from a few feet away and bent at her waist. Her large tits hung firmly and I saw of her deep cleavage through her shirt. She swung her busty boobs for a while before standing upright and began removing her silky shirt. She undid the buttons slowly, teasing me to no end, before eventually letting it slide down her smooth arms and flinging it on the chair too.

Aalia stood proudly with arched back and hands on hips, showing off her lovely large tits clad in tight lacy white bra. She looked at me with a wide excited smile and enjoyed my thrilled reaction. Then Aalia slowly turned her back to me and started stripping her tight knee-high skirt. I watched with growing arousal as Aalia began pulling down her skirt over her round buttocks. She wriggled her curvy hips to squeeze out of the tight-fitting skirt and slowly revealed her beautiful big ass-cheeks.

"God ..." I whispered with unrestrained excitement at the sight and felt my thick aroused dick strain in my jeans.

Aalia turned around and winked as she flung the skirt on the chair. Then she stood only in her white lacy bra-panties and stockings. I signaled her and Aalia immediately obeyed by slowly turning around in place. I ogled her wonderful big breasts, curvy sides, smooth bare back, round ass and shapely stocking-clad legs.

Aalia's incredible curvy body clad in the set of white lacy lingerie got me extremely aroused!

Once I had my fill, I told her to strip completely. Aalia eagerly obeyed and I watched her slowly remove her bra, panties before rolling the sexy stockings off her well-shaped legs while standing on her feet. Her bra-less big boobs and lovely large ass-cheeks jiggled firmly when she took off the lingerie. My excited dick jerked hard with anticipation when I had the first clear view of Aalia's clean-shaved cunt.

Aalia got completely naked and quickly kept her lingerie on the chair, along with the rest of her uniform. By then, I had finished smoking the joint and flung it carelessly out of the window.

I was pretty high and very horny!

I opened my arms wide and Aalia silently walked closer, and melted in my embrace. She leaned her weight on me, wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on tiptoes to start kissing my lips. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me and started kissing her back.

"Mmm ... Hmmm ... Mhh ...." Aalia and I moaned lustily as we shared a sloppy sexy kiss.

Soon, our lips smashed together wildly and our tongues danced a tango in her mouth. I hugged her so tight that Aalia's big boobs got squished on my chest. Aalia eagerly rubbed her soft tummy and crotch on me while I caressed her bare back and big buttocks. I freely explored her sexy curves, all the way from her curvy sides to her thick thighs. I would also spank her big taut butt-cheeks and enjoyed the way they jiggled with each smack.

All this made Aalia extremely excited.

Her breathing got faster and her kiss got sloppier. Aalia reached down, grabbed my straining hard cock and squeezed it over my jeans. I moaned with delight and cupped her breast in one hand and squeezed hard. Immediately, I felt her warm watery milk dribble out in my palm. In the meanwhile I continued to play with her firm big butt-cheeks and teased her like this for some time.

The sloppy sensual kiss and hungry foreplay had us extremely excited!

"Let me fuck you, please." Aalia whispered desperately, when she broke the kiss to catch her breath.

"I'm not stopping you." I quipped and grinned, "Take my clothes off first. Quick." I ordered her.

Aalia immediately obeyed and quickly stripped my T-shirt. Then she got on her knees and took off my jeans and underwear and got me completely naked in a few seconds.

"Mmm ... Sexy!" Aalia moaned delightedly and ran her fingers along my legs, tummy and chest as she slowly stood upright.

All this while, her eyes were riveted on my long fleshy cock which stood stiff and throbbed with excitement.

Aalia finally looked up at me and smiled wide, her intense excitement visible with every move.

Aalia caught my hand and pulled me on to the large soft bed. I sat low on the bed and rested my head on the cushioned headboard behind me. Aalia hurried to get on top and sat straddling my thighs. She then leaned over and began kissing my face and neck hungrily.

"Muah ... Ali ... Muah ... You're so sexy ... Mm .... You make me so wet, baby ... Muah ..." Aalia started talking lustily between wet kisses.

I lay back and enjoyed her hungry eager kisses and arousing dirty-talk while teasing her too.

I cupped Aalia's firm breast in my left hand and began milking her gently. At the same time, I grabbed her large ass-cheeks and spanked her lightly. This made Aalia intensely aroused and she caught my hair and shoved my face in her busty bare breasts.

"Mmph .... Mm ...." I moaned excitedly and began sucking the milk out of her taut round tits.

That's when Aalia cupped her beautiful breasts in her hands and fed me her warm milk. So, I grabbed her big butt-cheeks with both hands and spread them wide apart.

"Mmhm ..." Aalia moaned approvingly and arched her back even more.

This not only pushed her buttocks out behind her but also shoved my face deeper into her wonderful voluptuous breasts. I slowly parted her slightly sweaty ass-crack and positioned my hard cock over her quivering asshole. My huge dick rested snugly in Aalia's tight-clenched ass-cheeks and its fleshy shaft rubbed her sensitive anus.

"Oh yeah ..." I exclaimed excitedly as Aalia squeezed her firm buttocks tighter around my thick stiff cock..

Then Aalia began moving back and forth. This way, she kept rubbing her warm moist cunt and clit on my groin while my stiff shaft rubbed on her arousing asshole at the same time. In the meantime, I kept sucking Aalia's warm milk as she offered me her lovely large tits one-by-one.

"Mmm ... Yess ... Suck my milk, Ali ... You like it don't you? ... Mmm ... Oh yeah ... Suck harder baby ..." Aalia kept moaning loudly and encouraged me to suck her milky tits harder and harder as her excitement grew.

Several minutes of rubbing her clit on my tummy while my fleshy dick scratched her super-sensitive asshole had Aalia near her first orgasm.

I could tell she was reaching the peak of her excitement when she began humping wildly on my tummy and forced me to bite on her nipple. As soon as I clamped my teeth around her thick nipple and bit down, Aalia came almost instantly.

"Aaaagghh ..." Aalia groaned loud and long as she climaxed hard.

She froze in place and fell on me as the thrilling orgasm made her shiver uncontrollably. I immediately embrace her tight to let her enjoy her first climax. I enjoyed the way her firm milky boobs squished on my chest and her thick thighs gripped my sides in a tight grip. Aalia had gotten a handful of my long hair and held on tight in the throes of her intense orgasm.

"Ohhh ..." Aalia moaned softly a minute later, when she caught her breath and sat upright, "That was incredible!" She exclaimed in disbelief and kissed me hard on my lips.

"I can't wait to fuck you, Aalia." I whispered and caressed her bare back.

"Can you wait a little longer, please? I want to taste your cock." Aalia pleaded and I eagerly agreed.

So, Aalia made me spread my legs wide and got on her knees in between. First, she grabbed my thick fleshy cock in both hands and started rubbing it up and down gently. She ogled my huge hard dick which was barely a few inches away from her face. Her hungry gaze on my cock was intensely arousing and my thick stiff dick jerked with anticipation.

"Ohh ... Looks like your dick can't wait to fuck me." Aalia commented and giggled.

Then Aalia quickly leaned in and swallowed my swollen dickhead inside her warm wet mouth.

"Oh yeah ..." I moaned excitedly.

"Muah ..." Aalia kissed my sensitive circumcised cock-cap hard, "It's making my mouth water ... Mmm ..." Aalia said and moaned as she began licking my fleshy thick shaft all over.

I sighed with contentment as Aalia began sucking me slowly. She continued to lick my long hard cock and played with my cum-heavy balls for several minutes.

By then, my thick dick was absolutely erect and slick with her spit. It throbbed and ached to fuck Aalia's hungry hot pussy.

Aalia was also extremely aroused by that time. She looked up at me with lust-filled eyes and whispered.

"Let's fuck, Ali!" Aalia said and hurried to get over my crotch.

I helped Aalia kneel over my crotch and she grabbed my thick hard cock to keep it upright. Then she slowly lowered herself on it, gradually swallowing my huge stiff dick deeper into her hot warm wet vagina.

"Ohhh ..." Aalia groaned in pleasure as my swollen dickhead stretched her slick pussy-lips wide before popping inside, "Yesss ..." She hissed with delight when she felt my huge shaft slide deeper into her hot cunt.

Aalia then let go of my dick and put her hands on my chest. I held on to Aalia's curvy hips and guided her lower till my fleshy shaft was buried more than halfway inside her luscious love-hole. Then Aalia waited for a second to get used to my thick hard cock before she began gently moving back and forth. This way, my stiff long dick kept sliding in and out halfway in Aalia's hot hungry cunt while her clit rubbed on my smooth-shaved crotch.

Aalia quickly got into a slow and steady rhythm and began enjoying riding my huge cock.

"Oh ... Aah ... Oh ... Aah ... Yeah ... Ali ... You're so big ... Oh god ... Fuck me ... Oh yes ..." Aalia moaned and talked dirty.

While Aalia rode my thick dick slowly I grabbed her lovely tits and started to squeeze and suck them. First, I licked all over her oval areolae before flicking my tongue on her long nipples. This teasing got Aalia to new heights of excitement and she pushed her busty chest out for me. So, then I began sucking her taut nipples to drink her warm milk. I felt a thrill of excitement as Aalia's bitter-sweet milk began to squirt in my mouth every time I squeezed her firm tits hard.

My huge stiff dick throbbed eagerly when Aalia started riding my thick dick faster and thrusting my thick cock deeper.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Oh! Aah! Ali! Yeah! ... Aah! Oh! Aah! Oh! Fuck me! Yes! ... Oh fuck me ..." Aalia started groaning loudly, her voice dripping with extreme lust.

Aalia was soon fucking very fast.

Her big buttocks moved quickly back and forth on my thighs. Her knees were spread wider on the bed as she tried to fuck me even harder. I raised my hips up off the bed, which shoved my huge cock all the way inside Aalia's tight cunt and touched her G-spot.

"Oh Ali ....!" Aalia immediately screamed out my name and came hard.

In her incredibly excited state, Aalia pushed my face so deep in her voluptuous breast that I was nearly smothered. Still, I continued to squeeze her taut tits and suck her warm milk, and kept my swollen dickhead pressed on her G-spot so Aalia kept climaxing hard for over a minute.

I loved the way her climaxing cunt kept clenching and clasping my huge shaft with each wave of her intense orgasm. She shivered hard with the incredible sensations and moaned lustily as she came. Hearing her horny moans got me even more excited!

By this time, Aalia was immersed in a deep satiated state after the intense orgasm. So, I decided to take charge. I held Aalia in my arms and gently flipped her over on to her back, with my thick dick buried all the way inside her creamy cunt.

"Oh!" Aalia exclaimed at being flipped over suddenly, "You want to fuck me more, don't you?" She said excitedly and spread her legs wide.

"Yes, I want to fuck your sexy ass now." I said and winked.

Aalia bit her lower lips nervously but eagerly nodded her head.

"Then fuck my ass, Ali." Aalia whispered lustily.

I gently pulled my slick dick out of her creamy cunt.

"Ooh ..." Aalia groaned softly as her sensitive stretched cunt shrank back to its normal size.

I told Aalia to pull her knees up to her chest and she immediately obeyed. She hooked her arms behind her knees and parted her legs wide so she could look at me. This made her big booty-cheeks spread wider and gave me a clear view of Aalia's creamy cunt and quivering asshole. My huge slick dick jerked excitedly as I watched her brown butthole glistening with her pussy-juices.

So, I knelt as close as I could and guided my swollen dickhead to Aalia's quivering anus. We both took deep breaths before I steadily pushed forward.

"Ow!" Aalia cried out in pain, "Fuck! Oh Goo ... ood!" She swore long and low as I sank my cream-slick dick steadily in her taut butthole.

"Oh ... Yeah ..." I groaned delightedly when I felt her warm anal-canal clasp around my thick shaft, as it pushed deeper inch-by-inch.

"Ungh!" Aalia grunted in agony, "Ssshh ..." She hissed to bear the pain when my huge cock ripped open her tiny butthole and sank in all the way to my balls.

"That's right ... You wanted to get your ass fucked. Now enjoy it ..." I whispered fiercely and began fucking Aalia's ass slow but deep.

I had a plan to get Aalia's mind off of the painful ass-fuck. So, began fondling her large boobs and taut clit while banging her butthole.

"Aah! Ohh God! Fuck! Oh yes! Ow! Ohh! Ali! Oh shit! Yes! Oh yes ... Aah! Fuck me!" Aalia then began crying aloud in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Fucking Aalia's sexy tight ass in the missionary position had me incredibly aroused. I loved the way her tiny asshole clasped my thick shaft tight. Her firm tits were squirting out milk as I squeezed them gently. I watched her milk dribble out and fall down to stain the white bed-sheet around her chest. As I thrust my huge hard-on in and out of her sexy ass, I rubbed Aalia's wet cunt and taut clit at the same time.