A&C 11: Jenny Gives Billy His Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and I knew what to expect and made room for him to shoot his load into my hungry mouth. I managed to hold it all and savoured the salty, musky taste before swallowing it.

I then squeezed his shaft and sucked the tip to get every last drop. When I let go, he slumped forward and lay, just, on the bed before crawling all the way on it. I turned around and we cuddled side by side whilst we had a deep French kiss.

Billy had never objected to kissing me after he had come in my mouth and had given me head after he had just fucked me, so I supposed the taste in my mouth was nothing compared to that, but I still found it sexy.

As if I didn't know, Billy had an erection again, but he held it and tapped it against my thigh. "How do you want this, assuming you do?"

"Oh, I do, but let's try cowgirl once you have played with me." So I got on my hands and knees so he could play with the butt plug, the metal, jewelled, one this time, whilst he brought me to another orgasm playing with my pussy. "Ohhh Billllyyie... Boyyy! FFUUCCCKKK!!!! FUUCCKKIIINNNGGG FFUUUCCKKK!!!!"

When I had recovered, he gently eased out the plug and laid on his back and let me straddle him and he helped me ease his shaft into my ass, which was still gaping slightly.

I rode him, not taking him deeply, but the sensation of the head of his prick moving in the entrance was so good. Billy had his right hand with two fingers in my vagina his thumb on my clit and his left hand was playing with my tits.

I bounced too high about three times, and he popped out, but as I was gaping he went straight back in and it felt wonderful. I kept that up for a while, until my orgasm hit. "FUUCCKKIIINNNGGG FFUUUCCKKK!!!! FFUUUCCKKK!!!! FFUUUCCKKK!!!! "

I collapsed and laid on his chest. Billy extracted his right hand from where it was trapped between our bodies.

I groaned. "Bill-boy, go for it!" And he started rocking his hips, driving the top half of his shaft in my ass, just where it felt so good. My pussy was being compressed by his pubic bone and so was being stimulated as he thrust in and out. He used his hands to stretch by buttocks apart, but he couldn't get any deeper and, his attempts to do so, resulted in him popping out again and him having to push back into the gape.

He kissed me. "Sorry, I keep coming out."

"Don't apologise, do it more, it feels so good as come in and out." So he did about half a dozen thrusts where he was popping in and out of my gaping ass and I came again.

"OHHH!! FFFUUUCCKKKK!!! SSOOO GGOOOODDD!!!!!

After I recovered, I asked. "Bill-boy, where do you need to come?"

He wickedly smiled. "Really, I would like to pound your pussy, but could we do doggy, with me going in deep?"

I almost considered the first option, but it wasn't realistic. So, I rolled off him and got in the right position for him to take my ass from the rear and I was so lubed and worked up that going deep wouldn't be a problem.

Billy got behind me and nearly entered my pussy, with the head of his prick ploughing between my lips and nearly entering my vagina, and I almost would have let him if he hadn't stopped himself.

Billy laughed. "Oops, he lost his way there a minute!" And then he centred on my rosebud, that was still gaping, and easily slipped in and I felt him slide all of the way until his body slapped into my buttocks, Oh! so full. He grabbed my hips and started to slowly thrust in and out, using long strokes.

I turned my head. "Bill-boy, just bang me, let me feel your hot spunk in me!" And he picked up the pace while I reached back and started to frantically play with my clit until I came with deep satisfied sighs not screams. My spasms must have been the tipping point for Billy as he then groaned and I felt him come in me, three or more shots until, exhausted he fell on the bed beside me.

We kissed and cuddled and then I nipped to the ensuite to get ready for the night and we went to sleep with me spooning his back.

----

Monday night, I wanted to try something else, especially as it seemed we were probably able to have 'normal', if anything was normal anymore, sex on Tuesday.

When I came into the bedroom, Billy was lying naked on the duvet, propped against the headboard, with a nice start of an erection which looked so inviting. I heard a low murmur behind me and turned to see that he, uncharacteristically, had some porn playing on the bedroom TV. I was surprised to see that it was anal with the woman riding the man reverse cowgirl. "Bill-boy, you been reading my mind?"

He looked guilty and went to grab the remote, presumably to switch it off, but I shook my head. "Just doing research at what else my sexy woman might want next."

"Oh, really, and what would you want next?" I said running my hands up and down my body to tease him, and from his engorging prick it was working.

"Whatever you want."

"Oh, be careful with that. What if I wanted a gangbang?" I never would, but his face was epic, so I quickly got on the bed and crawled up body and, dragging my tits over his shaft and up his chest to kiss him. "I never want to have another man but you Bill-boy." And he smiled and we shared a passionate deep kiss with plenty of tongue and I felt his shaft respond. "But I might try a toy to give us a buzz."

"Oh, so I'm competing with the terminator now?" He joked.

"Nothing competes with your shaft Bill-boy, and I can feel it is ready so lie across the bed and let's get started!" He looked quizzical for a moment, but as soon as I rolled off him he did, but I had to get him to lie with his feet facing the mirror.

I straddled him in a 69 position but said. "Bill-boy, play with the plug and finger me." With that I started to give him a blow job, but I only wanted to get him hard this time. After a few minutes I felt my pussy getting well and truly wet and groaned when he actually used his tongue to lick my clit. "Bill-boy... ease it out... ohhh!" The last groan when he eased the glass plug out and then I scooted forward until his shaft was lying along my labia and I felt it's warmth against her clit. No vibrator can compete with the warmth of Billy's cock!

I rocked his shaft against my pussy, enjoying the feeling, before I rose up and slid his shaft into my gaping ass before I leant back and sat on Billy's hips. It felt so good, the head of his prick in me, stretching me, filling me. I looked in the mirror and I could see my pussy gaping, I even thought I could see deep into my vagina and as Billy started to thrust my body opened and closed, almost demanding that something be put in there.

The effect on my vulva, my clit, that is the whole of my sex, was feeling his thrusts and I groaned in pleasure. Then Billy brought his right hand around and started to play with my pussy and clit whilst his left squeezed my tits and tweaked my nipples.

I glanced at the TV to see that Billy was taking a lead from the video on the screen and I felt a thrill from the idea that we were in a sort of group sex activity. Then Billy's expert work on my pussy and tits, he was swapping between them but when he pinched my erect nipple, it yielded results. "Ohhh... Bill-b... Ahhh... Sooo... Goooooddd!" As my orgasm grew.

He then reached forward and grabbed both my legs, and when I looked at the screen and the man had pulled both of the woman's legs right back and had his hands behind her head. I did my best to match the pose on screen and felt so vulnerable and open. My view in the mirror was epic, I was wide open with Billy shafting my ass vigorously, making it and my pussy throb with pleasure.

The woman on screen, reached to her pussy and was working her right hand fingers inside her and working on her clit with her left. I matched the movement on screen.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh...! Aaahhh!!!! Billll... Boyeeeee!"

As I came his prick popped out of my ass and I caught sight of my ass opening and closing with my pulse.

I removed my right hand from my vagina, and quickly reached for Billy's shaft and brought it back to my body. But as Billy was still thrusting he ended up sliding into my pussy. The effect was electric! I screamed. "OOHHHH GGODDD!!!!" Before I moved him back into my gaping ass, where the sensations continued to build and I started to pant.

My mind reeled. I've got to have something in my pussy. Thank goodness for enemas. Dare I do that again. I must do that again! I reached for Billy's thrusting shaft and pulled it out of my ass. Billy groaned in frustration but when I plunged it back into my pussy he groaned with delight. I pulled him out and then back into my ass and then my pussy. I also brought my left hand down to massage Billy's balls.

On the third swap I came, and came hard.

"AAAHHH!!!! GOOODDD GGGODDD!!!! BBBBIIILLL!!!! BBBOOYIIEEE!!! FUCKKK!!!"

When I could see again his shaft was still in my pussy and then he thrust his hips up and groaned and I felt his hot cum jet up into my pussy, but then he popped out and I thrust him into my ass and the second jet shot into my bowels. His shaft came out again and I pumped it and the third jet flew up and landed on my clit, with the rest running over my hands and his balls.

Exhausted, Billy let go of my legs and I span around to messily lie on him and we passionately kissed for ten minutes or more as our orgasms settled into a glow.

I gave Billy a nudge as he seemed to be drifting off to sleep. "We had better go and have a shower, to get ready for bed, you made a real mess of me down there!" And then I gave him another deep kiss.

I rolled off him and ran to the shower with Billy giving chase. We had lots of fondling in the shower and having got him nice and clean I gave him a combination hand and blow job to cure his new erection! Whist I was doing that I was thinking. I never expected to be so kinky, ass to pussy. I need to find a way to have both my ass and pussy full sometimes. I hope Billy wants to do that again, all of that again!

Once in bed, they cuddled and soon were fast asleep!

I dreamed of a Gang Bang, but all of the men were Billy and all of the cocks were Billy's cock.

I needed to search on line to see if there were sex toys to make my dream come true. Possibly Al had a point with her vibrating butt plug, but I wanted something similar, but not the same.

(continued...??? Possibly in a new series)

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Note, your votes are important, even if you agree with the current score as there needs to be enough ratings to trigger a [ HOT ] tag, assuming the rating is high enough as well.

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex

12