All Comments on 'Aaron Tries it Straight'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bleah

TSIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was OK.

I was gay also but once I tried it with a woman, I never had the desire for men. I just enjoy sex with women more and found a great woman who I am now in a married relationship with. She knew my past and it turns her on that she was able to turn me straight. She was my first woman but not my last woman. In many was she was the bet however.

I don't think you could fully explore the other side if you do it with a lesbian. A woman whose desire is for men only is the way to go. I just don't see how a lesbian could compete with a straight woman when a man has sex with her. First, it is likely that the straight woman would be more experienced. Second, she won't be trying to compare the experience to her experiences with women. Third, her desire for men will make it better.

I would say to try it with a straight woman. Find a good one and you won't want a man ever again. Something just feels right...like what I was searching for all along.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 14 years ago
It Was Okay

but it would have been better with dialogue, instead of indirect quotes the way you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Subtle, thoughtful, sexy. Stories are rare on this topic. Please write more.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I once picked up a guy in Boston who turned out to be homoseexual.. I did not know it til he refused to fuck me. I will never figure out why he came to my room but I do remember suckking him to orgasm and him eating me to the edge of it . Just when it would have been nnice to havve him in me he would not do it. I was so frustrated but he did have his and I remember that he tasted good. Ieven told him he did and all he said was he was sorry but he just did not like women. As he left he again said he was sorry. I often wonder if I would have tried to get hi in my anuss if it would have worked. Will never know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous