Abbey and Oliver Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of Oliver and Abbey’s adventures with magic.
3.6k words
4.52
13.1k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing, well anything. I needed something to take my mind off things and this has helped so far. Please be kind in your comments but also let me know anything you would recommend I do differently. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old and are completely made up by me. Please check the story tags as they pertain to each chapter and thanks for reading!

--------------------

I was so close. I was going to cum any moment but I knew I had to get my girlfriend Abbey over the edge one last time. I loved feeling her cum all over my cock. I had one of my hands on her narrow hip and the other pulling her ponytail, causing her to arch her back while I slammed my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Her moans were coming freely now. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was worried about the neighbors complaining again; but it didn't matter since, at the moment, my cock was firmly in charge. Abbey begged me to fuck her harder; I knew she loved it when she could feel my balls hitting her clit as my hips met her tight ass. "Oh my god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Abbey screamed right as I felt my balls contract and my cock shoot cum deep into Abbey's convulsing pussy. She kept moaning as I thrust into her, riding out the rest of my orgasm. Her legs were shaking as she continued to enjoy the feelings coming from her pussy and spreading across her entire body. I let go of her ponytail while wrapping an arm around her waist so she wouldn't lose her balance. I pulled her up against me and kissed her neck, enjoying the feel of her sweat covered back against my chest.

Abbey pulled away from me, my still semi-hard cock slipping from her well used cunt. I watched as she turned around on the bed and took my dick into her mouth, licking off all our mixed cum. I loved watching her swallow my cock and was even surprised as I started to feel myself getting hard again. She pulled my now fully erect cock out of her mouth, licked her lips, and looked up at me. "God, I can't believe you're getting hard again. None of the other boyfriends I've had would've even been awake after sex like that much less ready for another round." She said. "But, I'm sorry big boy but I'm gonna need a break. I think I'm gonna walk bow legged for a week after that fucking." I smiled at her and pushed her back onto the bed kissing her deeply. She enthusiastically reciprocated, while I moved my hand up to cup her breast one last time. We slowed our kissing and I rolled off to the side of her, watching as she moved her hand down to her cum filled cunt and ran her fingers around it a few times collecting the cum leaking out of her. She brought her wet fingers to her lips and slowly sucked them clean. "That is so fucking sexy!" I growled. Breathing heavy after the marathon sex we just had. I reached over and grabbed a water bottle from the nightstand and took a long swig and then offered it to Abbey. She sat up and took a drink. I couldn't stop staring at her.

Abbey was a freshman in college, but you would never guess it by looking at her. She was a four foot eleven inch, hundred pound wet, petite beauty with pale white skin covered in freckles. She had long red hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her breasts were small, maybe a large B cup or small C, but they fit perfectly in my hand and her nipples stuck out so much when she was aroused. I wasn't too into large breasts anyway so they were exactly my type. Not to mention, she had an ass you couldn't stop staring at. I would see other guys catching glimpses of it at the gym on the days we went together. I would just laugh at myself knowing all too well how alluring it was, especially in her gym clothes.

I ran my hand up her back while she drank the water and couldn't be more blissful in that moment. But it couldn't last. I had to get to class in the next thirty minutes and it was across campus. I'm a junior in college and have an apartment just off the main campus. I got lucky this past summer as I just caught a graduating senior moving out and was able to speak with the landlord before they even put it on marketplace. It was just a one bedroom but it was close to campus and had its own parking.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Abbey called to me as I went, asking where I was going. I reminded her that I had class and she had work to get to. She groaned and fell back on the bed.

"But I don't want to go to work!" she complained.

"Well you're the one who said we had to stop fucking." I countered. "I'm sure my professor and your manager would understand if we let them know we were in the middle of that."

She made a pouty face and threw one of the pillows at me. She missed and it hit the door frame. I laughed and turned to the bathroom. In the few months we had been dating Abbey and I had grown very close. I couldn't believe how easy it was having a relationship with her. It certainly helped that she was a closet nympho who was pretty much open to anything.

I turned on the shower to let it warm up and looked at myself in the mirror. My name is Oliver and I am six foot tall, a hundred seventy pounds, with olive skin. I keep my curly dark hair trimmed low to my head and have a decently toned body. Not the crazy muscular diehards you see constantly at the gym but a slight six pack and well defined arms and shoulders. Looking down I grabbed my still erect cock. I was secretly very proud of it. From my self-serving "research" on the internet my seven and a half inch long, six and half inch round cock was quite the prize. I know Abbey certainly loved playing with it.

I jumped into the shower and quickly got my body and hair washed. While I was doing this Abbey joined me. As she was soaping up I wrapped my arms around her and groped her breasts, running my fingers around her nipples. By the time she finished with the soap I was rock hard again. She turned around and looked at my cock.

"Gees can you keep that monster under control?" she said while grabbing it and stroking it with her small hand. She could barely get her fingers to touch when she wrapped her hand around it. She rolled my balls around with her other hand and I moaned in pleasure.

"Sorry, it has a mind of its own when it sees a beautiful woman." I countered.

She smiled and looked up at me then gave me a kiss on the cheek and removed her hands from my engorged junk.

"Hey what's up with that?" I complained.

"You know we have places to be. It's not my fault you're so horny all the time." She said. I wrapped one arm around her again and ran the other up her leg to her clean shaved pussy. I rubbed my fingers into her outer folds and found it to be soaking wet, and not just from the shower water.

"Oh I'm the one who's horny all the time huh?" I chuckled. She laughed and pushed me a step back and got out of the shower. I was somewhat dejected but we really did need to get going. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. Abbey was already singing along to a song she put on the smart assistant and was drying her hair with another towel.

As I walked past she said "Oh I forgot, I found this new spell book I want to try with you. It's supposedly all about spells used to help in your sexual awakening."

Abbey was really into witchcraft. From what she tells me she has been interested in it for a long time, mostly the lore and fantasy of being a witch. She always plays a sorcerer or wizard in our group role playing campaigns. She also loves playing the sexy witch for Halloween. Let's just say that costume got a lot of use this last holiday.

"That sounds interesting, but do you really think we need any help in that department?" I asked.

She responded with a grin saying, "Well no, but new experiences are always fun. Besides, one spell I found says it allows guys to have back to back orgasms for whatever time frame you specify in the spell. Wouldn't something like that interest you?"

I thought about it for a second. "Yeah that does sound like it could be fun to try." I said in reply.

I didn't really believe in magic but if she wanted to try it I wasn't going to be the one to spoil her fun. Anyway, what's the worst that could happen; we have sex to see if it worked? That certainly didn't bother me. Not to mention we had tried this magic stuff before and nothing seemed to come of it. I wasn't expecting anything different this time.

"Great!" she said excitedly. "I'll get all the stuff and we can try some of the spells out tonight."

"Sounds good" I said. "I can't wait to see you handle hours of back to back cum."

"Mmm, that does sound good." She said somewhat distractedly.

We spent the next fifteen or so minutes getting ready. When we were finally both done I walked with Abbey out of the apartment and down to the sidewalk in front. We kissed for a moment. After we pulled apart I gave her a hug and told her to have a good shift. She started walking her way and I mine. On my way to class I thought about the sex we just had and imagined how amazing it would be to cum over and over again just like it was the first time. I felt myself just beginning to get hard and decided I needed to change the subject. It was somewhat hard to cover up my cock when it got hard in my pants so I didn't want that to happen while I was walking. In the past I have had to sit and wait in places just to let it go down.

The next few hours went by as class always does, slowly and painfully. I do enjoy what I'm studying but class is still class. After class I headed over to a fast food restaurant Abbey and I had agreed to eat at this evening, just a normal burger joint. I saw Abbey as soon as I walked in. She must have gone home and changed after work as she was now in a knee length cotton dress that showed off the top of her chest. I walked up and threw my arms around her waist and kissed her deeply then gave her a follow-up kiss on her forehead.

"Miss me?" she asked.

I just kissed her again in response. We ordered our food and took it to one of the booths near the back of the restaurant. Abbey was beaming with excitement. I asked her why she was so excited.

"I'm just really looking forward to trying out these new spells. I have been thinking about it all afternoon while I was at work. I had to put some toilet paper in my underwear because I was getting so wet." She said as her face turned beat red.

"I just don't want you to get your hopes up." I replied. "You know how things have worked out in the past."

"I know, I know, I can daydream though right?" she said

"Yep." I agreed "I'm looking forward to testing to see if it works." I said smiling big. She slapped me on the arm and gave me a wink.

"That's gonna happen no matter what." She said.

We finished our meal and walked back to my apartment, holding hands the whole way. What can I say, I'm a sap where Abbey is concerned. Abbey has her own room in the dorms but she shares it with a roommate so privacy is a bit of a problem. Not to mention, boys are not supposed to be in the girls' dorms. I wonder why? Anyway, Abbey tends to stay with me a lot. I assume her roommate doesn't mind the situation, I know I certainly don't.

We chatted on the way back to the apartment, finishing the conversation we had about how our day went. Again, I marveled to myself how easy our relationship was. When we walked into the apartment I closed the door behind me and grabbed Abbey. I spun her around, picked her up. and pushed her against the door, kissing her deeply. She kissed me back just as hard and wrapped her legs around me, putting her hands on either side of my face. I felt my cock instantly go hard in my pants as I started to grind my crotch against hers. She moaned into my mouth and worked her hips in a circular motion.

"Take me to the couch" she breathed out.

Not wanting to wait a moment I carried her over and set her on the couch arm. She pulled her dress off while I started kicking off my shoes and pants. We both threw the rest of our clothes off except for our underwear. Abbey got on her knees and pulled the strap of my boxers down and was rewarded with a cock slapping her in face. I could see a spot of pre-cum on her cheek. She didn't let that stop her as she engulfed the head of my dick in her mouth. I moaned as I felt my cock slide past her lips into her warm mouth. She immediately started working her tongue around the head and all I could do is put my hand on the back of her head and enjoy the wonderful feelings coming from my dick. She continued slowly taking in more and more of my slick member, finally reaching almost to my pubic bone. I didn't know where she put it all but I knew there was at least seven inches of cock in her mouth and going down her throat.

"Abbey I'm starting to get close." I growled to her as she continued bobbing her head up and down. She pulled away with a slight pop and sat back onto her butt. I missed the feeling of her mouth on my cock, but now it was my turn. I knelt down and picked her up, setting her on the edge of the couch. I got on my knees and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth again as I worked my hands up and down her body, moving from her tight ass, up her sides, and lightly around her gorgeous breasts. I could tell she wanted more but I wasn't about to give into her right away.

I broke our kiss and worked my way down her neck kissing and nibbling along the way, loving the whimpers coming from her. I kissed along her collarbone and reached behind her to unclasp her bra, dropping it on the floor behind me. I worked my way down her chest kissing and sucking around her left breast, slowly making my way toward her nipple while I continued to play with her other nipple with my right hand. I loved how her nipples stuck out when she got aroused and I gently rolled them in-between my fingers.

"Oh gggoooodddd, keep doing that!" Abbey said as I finally reached her nipple with my mouth and started lightly sucking and running my tongue around it. She arched her back slightly to give me better purchase as I slightly increased the pressure. God she was beautiful to watch.

I let go of her left nipple and lifted her ass to remove her panties. I went back to her right nipple for a little bit then started kissing my way down her abdomen and stomach. When I reached her pussy I paused and breathed heavily over it causing Abbey to wiggle in my grasp.

"Come on stop teasing me damn it!" she cried.

Smiling at her, and knowing she was loving it, I just worked my way around the sides of her noticeably slick pussy.

"Uggghhh!!" she groaned in frustration.

I persisted right to the sensitive crook where her groin met her thigh, her legs trembling slightly as I kissed the pale skin. Finally, I continued up almost to her knee then jumped to her left thigh working her over slowly, teasing out sounds of need and desire. I started my way back down until I returned to her stunning cunt. I could smell her and feel the heat coming off it as I brought my mouth down over her slick opening. I ran my tongue from the bottom all the way to the top, savoring the taste. Abbey moaned and put her hand back on my head pulling me onto her pussy. As I worked my tongue I made sure to only lightly graze her sensitive clit, working my way around her pussy moving my tongue into her eager opening. I reached my right hand back up to cup her breast and tweak her nipple.

Once she seemed ready I directed my full attention to her erect little clit, running the widest part of my tongue around in different patterns causing Abbey to squirm under my assault. Next, I moved my left hand down and slowly worked my middle two fingers into her waiting pussy. I curled them up every time I pulled them back causing long moans to escape Abbey's mouth.

"Yes, yes, just like that... Harder... Harder!" she cried as I started to lightly suck on her clit.

"Oh god! Oh my god! I'm so close! Yes! Please! Please! I'm cum... I'm cumming! Unnhhh!" Abbey screamed into her hands as she tried to muffle her cries of ecstasy, clamping her thighs around my head as I brought my cunnilingus to a slower pace so Abbey could enjoy her ebbing orgasm.

I looked up at her as she took deep breaths. Watching her naked chest move up and down was amazingly sexy. She slowly sat up and pointed to the couch next to her.

"Sit down!" she said and I didn't argue.

I sat on the couch with my rock hard erection sticking straight up leaking pre-cum. Abbey straddled me and reached down between her legs to grab my cock, sliding it back and forth along her pussy then slowly impaling herself on it. I moaned in pleasure, feeling my dick being engulfed by her sexy cunt.

"Abbey you are so fucking beautiful!" I breathed out as she kissed me deeply.

Abbey took a few seconds to get used to the cock filling her up then started lifting her pale hips up and down.

"God you're so damn thick!" she cooed.

The feeling was amazing. No matter how many times we fucked I couldn't get over how tight her pussy was. Both Abbey and I knew there was no way I was going to last very long after the cock sucking she gave me. She started to really slam down on my dick trying to get to another orgasm before I filled her eager cunt. I felt the tip of my cock hitting something deep inside her and growled with satisfaction. Abbey seemed to enjoy it too as she tried to drop herself down harder than before. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sucked hard on her engorged nipples, one after the other trying to focus on the other amazing parts of her body to distract myself from cumming, but it was no use. I felt my orgasm build in my balls, making its way up my cock.

"Ah, oh, crap... im cumming!" I groaned and felt my sperm launch deep into her waiting pussy. Abbey grabbed me tightly as her hips started shaking wildly. I could feel her walls clenching around my pulsating dick. She came hard grinding herself down as deep as she could, while she sucked and moaned on my neck.

We sat like that for a few minutes, Abbey collapsed on top of me, both of us just enjoying the feelings remaining from the fast and hard sex we just had. Sometimes you just need a good hard quick fuck, nothing romantic just an animalistic fury and a massive orgasm.

Once her breathing slowed down Abbey sat up and kissed me. I could feel my dick deflating inside of her. Her tight pussy wrapped around my penis trying to push it out. Abbey slowly stood up putting a hand between her legs to stop as much cum from leaking out as she could.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go take care of this." She said then headed to the bathroom.

"No problem, I'll try and find us a movie to watch." I called back.

"Don't forget about the spell were gonna try. We have to wait until later but it should be fun!" Abbey said from the bathroom.

"I didn't forget" I replied. "I can't wait to cum like that over and over. Your pussy will be filled to the brim."

"It already is from what I'm looking at." She laughed.

I chuckled and grabbed the remote. 'This is gonna be a fun night' I thought to myself.