Abbey's College Wrestler Pt. 01

Story Info
University President's Hot Girlfriend & Derrick.
1k words
3.44
3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Abbey (30 yrs.) is a sensuous woman (37-24-36) who is the girlfriend of the university President. Her dark brown hair falls to the shoulders. Her beautiful hips move in a sexy, provocative sway. The President introduces her to the wrestling team at the athlete alumni banquet. She's excited to meet Derrick (20 yrs.) who is a champion heavyweight wrestler (198 lbs.). He stands 6 feet tall with a shiny bald head. He has solid muscles from head to toe. Abbey notices his soft brown eyes and that gentleman-like behavior.

She is wildly attracted to Derrick and her eyes quickly "undress" him. Even though she has seen him in his skin-tight wrestling suit. The thigh muscles and cut shoulders. Plus, those firm butt-cheeks.

Derrick notices her looking over his body. He's surprised and glances at the President who talks with the other wrestlers. His own eyes quickly search her voluptuous body under that dress. Their eyes finally meet up and they both smile. The attraction is electrifying.

Abbey and the President sit across the table from the wrestling coaches. Derrick sits at the end table with other wrestlers. Him and Abbey steal glances throughout the whole dinner. When the banquet is over. The President grabs Abbey's hand. They both stand up and she looks straight at Derrick. Her eyes then drop to the table at a water glass. Derrick look's down and he sees her business card.

Two weeks later. Both Abbey and Derrick talk to each other on iPhones.

Abbey says, "The President visits his mother this Saturday. Out of state."

Derrick asks, "It's about time, huh?"

"Yes, it's hard to get away from him. I have to be on his arm at every university function."

"Are you sure you want to take the chance?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Do you like my nude photos?"

"Of course. You have incredible tits. And, a fantastic body."

"Have you been jerking off - to my photos?"

"Oh yeah. Everyday Abbey."

"You'll see the real thing this Saturday night."

"I know. Finally and I can't wait."

"Win for me at the wrestling meet."

"I will, Saturday afternoon."

"It turns me on when you pin your opponent."

"Really? I always try to pin my competitors."

"Do me a favor. Wear a wrestling suit under your clothes on Saturday night."

"Sure, I always have an extra university suit."

"Remember Derrick. We only get Saturday night. And, that's it."

"I'll make the most of it. I want your body so bad."

"See you on Saturday night."

Derrick had an out of town wrestling meet on Saturday afternoon. He won his heavy-weight match and has climbed to number #2 in the NCAA rankings.

Later on Saturday night and inside hotel room 210. Derrick leans back against the wall by the closed door. His jeans are pulled down to the ankles. The t-shirt is off. He's wearing a university wrestling suit which clings to his hard body.

Abbey is nude who kneels in front of him. Her left-hand stops rubbing his crotch over that nylon suit. Derrick breathes hard and looks down.

He grunts, "W-Why did you stop? Why?"

Her eyes look up at him as she rubs the hand over his big balls.

She whispers, "Can you hold it big boy?"

He answers, "Y-Yeahh. I'm trying.!!"

Her hand then moves slowly up his hard 6 and 1/2-inch cock. It aims up to his stomach under that suit. She goes back down to his balls.

She whispers, "You have big balls Derrick. I want to drain them."

His eyes are closed, "Oh-Okay-Okay.. Sh-Shurrr. Shurr.!!"

She whispers again, "You like the suit friction? Is it hot?"

He grunts, "Fuck. It burns, so good. So good.!!"

She runs the hand back up to his cock-tip. She presses hard and rubs fast over that suit.

Derrick screams, "There-There.. Right-There.. There.. Gawd-Right-There.. Rub-It-There.!!"

Her hand doesn't stop as his body squirms.

He screams more, "Gawd-Rub-It.. Rub-It.. Gawd-Dammit.. Harder.. Okay-Right-There.!!"

She concentrates on the hot friction over that suit against his stiff cock.

Derrick can't handle it, "There-There.. Abbey-Right-There.. Rub-It-Rub-It.. RIGHT-THERE.!!"

She keeps rubbing as he explodes, "Uhhh-Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuhh.. Gawwwwdd.. Right-There."

His big load squirts inside of the suit as his knees go weak. Derrick slides down the wall and to the floor.

25 minutes later. Both Abbey and Derrick are naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with both legs spread open with knees bent. Her hands grip the top bed sheet. He kneels in between her legs and leans on his hands. They are placed outside of her round tits.

His cock is buried all of the way inside of her cunt. His black crotch touches her brown bush.

Derrick pushes in with short but powerful thrusts. His eyes never leave her face as his crotch hits hers.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Abbey responds, "Gawwdd.. Yesss.. Ohhhhhh.. Gawwwdd.. Yessss.!"

Both of her round tits jiggle. The large brown areolas and nipples jerk wildly.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She replies, "Uhhh-Yesss.. Yessss.. Derrick.. Yessssss.!"

He grunts, "Fuck-That-President.. Fuck-Him.... I'm-The-President.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She screams, "Yesss.. Fuck-Him.. D-Derrick.... You're-The.. President.!"

Derrick looks down at his shaft and pulls out long. The cock-tip remains inside of her hot cunt. Abbey jerks her head and breathes hard.

He slams all of the way in, but pulls out long again.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She replies, "Ohhhhh.... Yessss.... Gawwwwdd.... Yessss.!"

His eyes never leave his cock as it pulls out and pushes in.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

Derrick stops and holds it inside.

He explodes, "Uhh-Uuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuhh-Gawwwdd.!!"

One hour later. Abbey and Derrick are on top of the bed in the doggy-style position. She is leaning on both hands. His cock is buried inside of her pussy.

He drops over and places the right hand on the bed. His left-hand reaches around and grips her left tit. His right cheek-bone pushes against her left cheek. He doesn't stop fucking from behind.

Abbey turns her face and their burning lips kiss.

She then screams, "Yesss-Derrick.. When-I-First.... Saw-You.... I-Wanted-You-To.... Fuck-Me.... FUCK-ME-GOOD.!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers