Abbie's Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
A sexy night with Zoe.
1.4k words
4.44
1.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it, I could make a big move and make the rest of our night a success. I stood up, took her by the hand, and led her to my bedroom. She followed along, into the room I led her to the foot of my bed. I took her face in my hands and asked, 'Are you sure you are ready for this?' She nodded, I asked again, 'Are you sure?'. 'I'm sure' she replied. She bit her lip as the words fell from her mouth.

I pushed the hoodie from her shoulders, it fell to the floor. I put my hands on her hips, sliding them underneath her shirt, and around her back. With a little shuffle and Zoe's help, I managed to get the shirt over her head and discarded it on the floor. Next was mine, I pulled off my sweater and cast it aside. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again, her hands reaching for my ass, with mine holding her head. I pushed ahead, easing her down on the bed, I was able to hook a thumb in the waistband of my leggings and drop them to the floor. As we both bumbled up the bed until Zoe's head rested upon the pillow. We kissed again, this time more feverishly than before. Her hand exploring my skin, reaching down and gently squeezing my bum. I unclipped her bra, pulled it forward freeing her breasts, I couldn't resist dropping my mouth to her areola, gently flicking my tongue across her light, puffy nipples before taking a long, firm suck of her breasts. The sudden intake of breath from my babe, along with her gripping me tightly, did little to discourage me from pushing further.

I moved her onto the flat of her back, untangling her bra from her arms as I positioned myself between her denim-covered legs. On my knees, I pulled my bra over my head, liberating my own chest. Mine were a little heavier than Zoe's but her pert breasts were firmer. I lowered my face to hers, my tongue engaging with hers as we frantically kissed until a clash of teeth, causing us both to stop and have a little laugh.

'Let's slow things down a little.' I whispered. 'I'm going to take full control.'

I did so by starting with slow, gentle kisses on Zoe's neck, before coming down to her collar bone with little licks and kisses. Now taking her right nipple in my mouth, I gently rolled the other between my thumb and forefinger. Her moans gave me the encouragement to go further. Gripping her torso at the side, I kissed my way down her tummy past her belly button, until I met the top of her jeans.

'Do you want me to keep going?' I asked while looking up.

She nodded, then gently said, 'please do.'

I unbuttoned her jeans while making eye contact the whole way down. Then grabbing the waistband, I tugged and pulled until I could discard them, next was her knickers. Matched her bra I noticed, she had expected this. They were cast off all too quickly. As her legs closed and fell to the side, I reached her knees and slowly parted her legs, exposing her sex. Crawling back up the bed, I begin kissing her inner thigh. Looking up Zoe is already playing with her nipples, I move closer to her pussy, well-trimmed and tidy but not bald, I like her furry mons. Using my fingers, I gently part her labia, uncovering her slick opening. It glistens, ready for me to begin. With my flat tongue, I let it glide from the bottom to the throbbing top of her pussy.

I crawled up the bed once more, to check on my heavy breathing partner. We continued kissing as my hand took over where my tongue left off. After dipping my fingers into the moist opening, I began to circle her clit. Very slowly teasing back her prepuce, as I engaged in neck and ear kisses, her positive moans and groans encouraged further kissing. She turned her head to mine, locking lips once again. My touch persevered with the taunting of her clitoris, her hand had gripped my wrist as if you stop it from ending. Her increased breathing and her grinding of her hips towards my hand showed she was getting close to orgasm, I kept my pace circling her clit. I could feel an excess of fluid flowing before she moaned out, 'I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cummmm'. As she did her whole body went rigid, her breathing sharp and fast as she clamped my hand in place, no longer able to tease her.

I waited till she returned from wherever her mind had gone. As she relaxed she hugged me, pulling me close, and whispered, 'Thank you, thank you, that was amazing.' I smiled back at her. We wriggled under the blanket as she was getting chilly.

'Are you done or are you ready to go again?' I asked.

She looked back with bemusement, 'Again? I want to try you.'

'This is my treat, you just sit back and enjoy it'.

Zoe nodded, I moved my fingers to her pussy. Sliding two inside, she was already wet. I brought those fingers to my lips, then licked them dry, her taste was salty/sweet and I was eager for more. Zoe put her hands to her face in fake embarrassment. 'Want to taste?' I asked before plunging my fingers inside once more. I brought the dripping digits to her lips and she licked then sucked my fingers. I was pretty sure I was soaked, my knickers the only stitch of clothing left on either of us.

I kissed her mouth as I withdrew my fingers, kissing firmly as I returned my fingers to her pussy. Inside I probed, two fingers hooking at her silky passage. Zoe was kissing me hard and moaned as I caressed her g spot. With each stroke over her swollen, internal sex button she shivered. I continued gliding my fingers, pressing firmly with each touch as she groaned into my mouth. I was so turned on at this stage, I would have come with a mere glance of my pussy. As Zoe was building to another climax she threw herself back, head on the pillows and hands covering her mouth to muffle the moans. I was present with one of her erect, pink nipples at lip level and did what all good girls should have done. I gently nibbled her swollen protrusion, which together with the G-spot massage seemed, to push her over the edge. Her orgasm came, hitting her differently to the last, her body was limp, save for her grinding hips, pressing her pubis against the heel of my hand.

As she lay limp, still enjoying the ecstasy of her latest arrival, I wasn't discouraged. I went from gspot massage to finger banging. Her dripping pussy afforded us enough lubrication that I could slowly start pumping her with my ring and middle finger. It wasn't slow and gentle like before, I upped the pressure and the pace. As I finger fucked her she was holding onto her tits, stopping them from bouncing around and tweaking her nipples, from the look on her face, combined with the noises she was making I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be long before she came again.

As I kept pumping, suddenly her pussy was drenched, the squelching sounds and the increase in wetness was quite empowering. Zoe was going wild, I could hear her mumble 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.' then as the flood broke free from her snatch she let a massive scream, 'I'm cumming' she called out, followed by, 'stop, stop, stop.... I'm done, I'm done'. I stopped straight away and withdrew my hand. She came to my face and started kissing me, gentle, loving kisses, while whispering sweet thank yous into my ear.

We both flopped back onto the bed, exhausted as one another. Snuggling under the blankets, I couldn't help but reach down to feel my own slit. As I had thought, dripping. I kept my panties on and we snuggled down in bed. After we regained stable heart rate and breathing, Zoe wanted to 'do me'. As much as I wanted to, I declined.

'Lets leave that until the next time.'

'There's gonna be a next time?' She replied.

'There better be,' I laughed, 'you owe me.'

We lay in bed for a little while, just cuddling and talking about celebrity crushes. As it was getting late and Zoe had work early the next day we dressed and I walked her to the door. A kiss on the cheek and a promise of another date was arranged before I watched her drive off.