Abbie's Adventure Pt. 06

Story Info
Abbie visits James.
1.7k words
3.67
1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Zoe and I hadn't discussed it, I was by no means 'in a relationship.' We had shared a beautiful sexual experience and had one cinema date. As such, I felt no guilt signing into Tinder during lunchtime on Monday. We had agreed on another date at my apartment on Saturday night but until then I felt I was justified in my plans to trawl for more.

It didn't take too many swipes before I settled on a handsome fellow with just the right amount of cheekiness in his profile. He didn't seem overly tall but that's not important, right? His stubbly beard and an easy smile put me at ease. His hair was well-groomed, shaved at the sides with some product up top. We arranged to meet for coffee at lunchtime before agreeing to have a proper date. I gave myself a day to get ready, there is a big difference between 'dressed for work Abbie' and 'dressed for date Abbie.'

The next day I slipped out early for lunch, I like to arrive before a prospective date. As it happens, James had a similar idea and he was already there when I arrived. He looked a little different from his profile, a little younger-looking. Almost baby-faced as now he was clean shaved. He was very polite, offering me a seat before he sat and bought my cappuccino. After the last date I had with a man, being such a disaster, my hopes weren't high. Thankfully James was clearing them in street shoes. He worked in an accountancy office close to mine but didn't display the caricature of an accountant. He was warm, funny, and well dressed. We ended up staying a little longer than expected but we agreed on a Thursday night date, he was cooking for me in his house. House, not flat.

Between Tuesday and Thursday, we flirted a lot over text. He sent me a shirtless picture and he was pretty ripped so I was hoping for a little more than a photo on our date. We told each other explicit things we'd like to do with each other. It was so arousing I was able to get off with it on more than one occasion. Including a sneaky wank in the work toilets when he told me he wants to eat my ass. I knew I was on for a good night so I thought I'd plan a little surprise for him.

James' house was a little out of town, got a taxi so I could take a drink, quite a nice little cul de sac it was too. I brought a bottle of white wine, as is polite. He greeted me at the door with a hug and welcomed me in. He offered to take my coat and I was more than happy to oblige him. I slowly unbuttoned it, really I was wearing a red satin bra, matching booty shorts, and knee-high stockings with my black heels. He stood in silence, just staring at me.

'Am I suitably dressed?' I asked while pushing my hips out on one side.

'Yeah, yeah, yes you are.' he stammered.

I threw my arms around his shoulders, pressing my bosom into his chest. Our lips met and we kissed. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, he pushed me to the wall and ran his hands over my body, exploring my curves and holding my ass. Our hurried kissing was such a turn-on, I could already feel his swelling member through his chinos. I began rubbing it on the outside and it felt quite impressive.

'D'ya wanna take this upstairs?' he asked

I barely gave him an answer, nodding and kissing again, he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up and setting me on the bottom of the stairs. I turned and started off up the stairs slowly, with every step pushing my shorts down a little. Once at the top I unhooked my bra, I held it in place while he directed me to the bedroom.

Inside his room was strangely tidy, pristine sheets, well decorated, this man was an actual grown-up. I had a little giggle to myself, thinking of all the crappy bedrooms I'd had sex in over the years. He engulfed me in his arms one more time and our passionate kissing continued, my bra held in place by his chest. I eagerly fumbled with his trouser buttons, before pulling them down and reaching into his boxers. I gripped is throbbing cock hard, his groan told me all I needed to know. I started tugging on it as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it behind him. I was about to start kissing his chest when he pushed me to the bed. I sat back up and pulled down his boxers, freeing his cock. It was magnificent, I kissed the tips before taking the head in my mouth. I was almost too big for my mouth but I eagerly slurped and sucked on his cock.

'Wait,' he told me, 'move up the bed.'

'Yes master,' I snapped back mockingly.

I shuffled up the bed waiting for what he would do next. He climbed on the bed, lifting my feet to his mouth. He started kissing them, not in a ticklish way, then moved along to my stocking-covered legs. I reached inside my shorts, touching myself, I was already wet with anticipation of what would happen next. I started rubbing my clit as his lips moved closer to my crotch. He pushed his hands under my bum and hooked the waistband of my drawers, dragging them off. I felt exposed but even more aroused.

He crawled further, straddling one of my legs, he let his thick member slide over my sex before poking my tummy. James' hand met mine and we were both rubbing my clit, then he pushed his finger into my slot, it was hot. He started kissing me again, our tongues exploring one another, my hand trying to feel his hard prick, tugging on it as his fingers pummelled my gspot. With our dual attack on my clit and spot, it didn't take long before I could feel an orgasm grow within. I could feel my pussy spasm, gripping James' fingers. My hips now thrusting to meet his thrusts before it finally washed over me and I lay in both a pool of my sex juices and a wonderful feeling of sexual contentment.

As I regained a level of focus, I realised I was still holding on tight to the throbbing cock.

'When do I get this?' I asked, tugging gently.

'When you ask nicely...' he grunted as he pressed his finger again, firmly into my gspot.

'Please sir, can I have the dick?' I said. He grunted again as I pulled him harder.

He repositioned himself, kneeling between my legs, cock pointing straight out, hard. I looked down, wanting it inside me. James moved forward, rubbing the head up and down my soaking wet slot. Pausing over my clit, pressing down and giving me a little buzz. As he pushed down it forced its way inside my lips. The head of his cock felt enormous, that was even before he started thrusting. He slowly fed his member into my cunt, I was filling up. I wasn't sure I could take it all when finally his hips hit mine, and he gave one more thrust. His pace started off slow, it took me a few stabs before I was comfortable and enjoying myself. Each time his hips hit mine I could feel that cock fill me up.

He was fucking me so hard, I was already on the way to another orgasm when he started slowing down, before he pulled out. I was a little frustrated but then he grabbed my legs and lifted them high, letting them fall on his shoulders. This was going to be special as he probed his cock further inside me than before. My gawd, I thought I was going to cum just from it getting in. Then he slowly started pushing it and out, his thrusts started slow but increased in pace and force. I was rubbing my clit again as he fucked me and I had one orgasm that just kept going. Even after I lay back just washing this euphoric feeling over me it felt like it lasted an hour.

He kept punishing my pussy with his cock, bam, bam, bam, his balls bouncing off my bum, all I could do was squeeze and tug on my nipples. I was coming again, another massive, long orgasm ran through me before he finally moaned the words I needed to hear, 'I'm gonna cuummmm!!!! With one last thrust, I could feel his cock spasm inside me. He filled me up with big, heavy pumps of jizz.

He rolled off and lay beside me, his juices mixed with mine slowly cascading out of my used hole. I snuggled in beside him and threw my leg over his. I squeezed the last of his semen out of his flagging cock.

'Um that was unexpected.' he said looking down at me.

'Are you disappointed?'

'Not in the least. Dinner is probably ruined but it was worth it.'

As James got up and began to dress I realised a massive flaw in my plans for this evening. All I had with me was lingerie. I didn't see fit to bring any real clothes or something to throw on after our little affair. I made my excuses to use the bathroom, which I called a cab. Upon my return, I tried to recover my unmentionables in the least embarrassing way possible.

'I've called a cab James, I'm just going to go.'

'Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?'

'Not at all,' I kissed him on the cheek as I wrangled my bra into place, 'I just don't have anything to wear.' I was embarrassed but weirdly proud as well.

'Maybe next time you can bring some PJs for a sleepover.'

'So you want me back?' I smiled, knowing full well he would.

My cab arrived and I jumped in the back, his cum still leaking from me. It was such a turn-on I knew I was going home to masturbate, using his semen and thinking of Zoe.