Abbie's Adventure Pt. 07

Story Info
Planning for a 3way commences.
1.5k words
3.57
1.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another date night with Zoe was quickly arranged. I had a fiendish plan in mind for her and James. I had never had a threesome but the thought of it was such a turn on I couldn't stop thinking about it. Zoe was keen on expanding her sexual repertoire, as was I. James, I didn't think would take much encouragement to be a part of this little endeavour.

As I waited for Zoe, ensuring I was well stocked with alcohol, I was a little nervous as to how to bring up the suggestion. Technically I'd only had one date with her and then took her to mine for sex. This was hardly the next step in any relationship. I thought about chickening out and just fucking the girl's brains out again but then she arrived looking exceptionally slutty and I thought it was my time to go for it.

After a few drinks, I had the liquid courage to ask.

'So, you ever had a threesome?'

'God no, you are the first girl I've ever been with.'

'Maybe you've had 2 men?'

'I wish, can you imagine how sexy that would be?'

'Maybe you don't have to wish...'

I let the comment hang in the air for a while. She was certainly thinking about it. I was too. We continued drinking and the chat moved away from the threesome talk but it always came rolling back around. Zoe wasn't as keen on the two-man threesome, can't say I blame her. It wouldn't be my ideal experience either. Not saying I wouldn't try it but I wouldn't go looking for it either.

'Time for bed?' suggested Zoe,

'Yeah, I suppose.' I replied. The thought of getting into bed with all the talk of threesomes had me a little horny.

'If I remember correctly, I owe you one.'

At this point I remembered from our last encounter, she owed me an orgasm or two.

We climbed into bed, I wore just a vest top and Zoe just pants. She wasn't as nervous as before but I still didn't think she was ready to take hold and maul me. I leaned in, my lips touching hers, her hands held my face as she wrapped her legs over mine. Our tongues explored each other before she started sucking on mine. My hands had taken grip of her ass, pulling it towards me, our legs now intertwined. I began grinding on her thigh, I could feel I was already wet. I took her hand, let it glide along my skin, along my side, over my hips before moving around and resting on my pussy.

Zoe shifted her weight forward, leaving me on my back. The heel of her hand grinding on my pubis, fingers just teasing my opening. I snuggled into her neck, kissing and licking her ear lobe, then she thrust two fingers inside me eliciting a groan. It felt amazing and filling as she let them glide in and out, searching for my love button but not quite getting it. Between the fingering and the kisses she had pulled my vest down and gently biting my nipples, it felt great. I had to slow her hand down as she kept fucking me with her hand. At a steady pace between the kissing of my tits and her digital probing, I built to a small orgasm. I moaned hard in her ear and reached around her leg and felt the edge of her pussy, sending a shiver down her spine.

I took her hand from my sopping wetness, brought to her lips and watched her lick and suck it dry. I could get quite used to being a teacher at this. I reached between her legs, delving inside to find she was just as wet as I was. We repositioned ourselves for more comfort. I removed my vest top and she had already freed herself from her knickers. I was on my back, spreadeagled on the bed, Zoe mounted my leg, towering over me. She was close enough I could reach her sex and she could reach mine.

Zoe leaned forward, kissing me again, while her hand found my pussy. With a little guidance from myself, we found my clit. Our hands working in symphony, my preferred method to orgasm has always been a slow methodical slide of a tongue or finger down one side of my clit and my gawd was Zoe getting it right. I reached to her twat again, dipping my fingers inside before I started playing with her clit. Between my finger gliding over and around her love button and me occasionally catching her swinging breasts with my mouth, her breathing was becoming short and hurried. I could feel my own orgasm build, I was getting close. At this point it was a battle to see could make the other cum first.

'I'm... I'm... gonna... cum...' with that I let out an almost grunt as I came hard. I pushed myself to keep working on Zoe and within seconds she screamed, 'Me too!' as she fell backwards, shutting her legs and rubbing her pubis. We both lay for a few minutes, breathless. I thought we were both done at this stage, so we moved into the bed and under the covers, she was the big spoon as we snuggled. Confident I had planted the seed for the threesome idea, I drifted off to sleep for many naughty dreams.

~

The next morning I was awakened by Zoe, she was running her hands up and down my thigh. Before I could even say 'good morning' she had her tongue in my mouth. Kissing me lustfully and feeling my breasts. She broke away, smiling at me, she continued to run her hands over my body.

'And good morning to you too' I said.

'I want a threesome,' she said with the biggest smile on her face. 'I want a threesome and I want you to help me make it happen.'

'Can a girl get breakfast first?' I laughed, but I knew her eagerness was such a turn on. 'I'll see what I can do,'

'When? I want it to happen as soon as possible!' Her excitement was palpable.

'Tell you what, if you go and make me some coffee, I'll see if I can rustle up some dick for you.'

With that she jumped out of bed, grabbed one of my sweaters and disappeared off to the kitchen. Lifting my phone to text James, I noticed I already had a message from him. 'Hi Abbie, just checking in. Let me know when you want to try a proper date. Dinner and a movie?' This boy was so sweet. I almost felt bad for jumping him the way I did last time. Zoe returned with coffee for us, I text James back, 'Facetime?' I quickly showed Zoe some photos of James from his Facebook. She was very enthusiastic so, I thought I would go ahead and ask him.

The knocking sound of a facetime call arrived. Zoe stayed out of frame while I answered, still sitting up in bed.

'Hi, James,'

'Hey you, how are things with you today?'

'Oh, I'm having a lazy one. Still in bed enjoying a day off, how are you?'

'I'm just finished in the gym, hoping to try and arrange a date with you, this time with more talk.' he chuckled as he said this with a devilish smirk across his face.

'Yeah, that sounds nice. I was thinking about you this morning. Singing your praises, in fact.'

'Oh for reals?'

'Yes, indeed. I was telling some special about the exciting visit I had to your house and how hot the sex was.' I tilt the camera back to give him a peek of my naked chest.

'Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Who were you telling about me?'

With that, I tilted the screen to my right where Zoe was perched, proudly showing off her breasts and holding her coffee. 'Hi James, heard a lot about you', she said enthusiastically. When I tilted the screen back to me, I could see he was flustered.

'So that stunner is Zoe, she wanted to see if you could perform as well with the two of us as you did with me?'

He was clearly befuddled by this but he managed to stammer out a response, 'Yeah... I'm sure I could give it a go.'

'Good,' I replied, 'I'll text you my address, do you want to come over tonight?'

'Sure, I'll be there. Can I bring anything for you girls?'

'That thick cock of yours, ' Zoe whispered while leaning on my shoulder, 'Maybe something to drink, calm the nerves?' I suggested.

'Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be there.' Then I hung up. Turning to Zoe she fervently started kissing me again, her hand went straight to my pussy and mine to hers. I was turned on but she was already so wet, it felt like she had been playing with herself while on the call.

We both frigged each other off to another orgasm before deciding to get cleaned up and prepare for the night ahead.

After we both showered, separately, Zoe suggested some shopping for naughty lingerie to properly prepare us for the night ahead. I agreed and after we changed the sheets on the bed and made the flat a little more presentable we grabbed our bags and headed out.