Abby and Terry

Story Info
A young woman is introduced to a mans equipment.
881 words
4.35
9.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers

Abby and Terry

My wife's second cousin daughter was going to college here in our town. So in an effort to help her save as much money as possible she was living in the spare bedroom. Abby was a cute little dark haired girl. She was also very full of adventure and wanting to experience life. Against my better judgement and common sense we ended up in bed together. I couldn't resist her advances. When she paraded around in a towel that kept slipping down and exposing her cute boobs I fell apart. Call me a dirty old man if you want, but when I broke down to her it was like a dream come true. She had so much enthusiasm. Being in bed with her was one new adventure after another.

And then one day it got weird. She brought a school friend home one day. I had spent the day in our pool and was dressed in shorts and shirt after my shower. Abby caught me on my way to the kitchen and introduced me to Terry. That is when it started to get weird. I mean it got really weird.

She reached out and pulled my shorts down, exposing me to her friend. Terry was as shocked as I was. Abby bent over to pull them all the way down. "See I told you he had a big one. Just wait until it gets hard then you'll really see something." It only took a moment till I started to grow and I was growing by the second. I mean who won't, two young women staring at your manhood "Want to touch it?" she asked Terry.

Terry looked at me with a grimace and then looked down to watch me growing bigger and harder. Then she looked back up at me to see my reaction. By now I was in a full blown mood and would go for almost anything. I nodded yes at Terry. She reached out and with one finger touched me on the head of my hardness. Her face turned bright red as she did it.

Abby knelt at my feet and pulled her friend down next to her. "No, we do it like this and like you mean it, give it good grip. You know, wrap your fingers around him, just like the movies we watch on the internet" she told Terry. Terry was over her shock and now a willing participant of this adventure. And I have to admit having two wonderful women knelling at my feet was intoxicating.

It was a dream coming true. I mean I'm standing in my living room and a beautiful blonde is holding me by the shaft. "It's so soft on the outside and hard on the inside. I don't believe it. On the internet they don't seem to be that way."

Abby reached out and cupped my nuggets in her hand. She looked up at me and asked "Can Terry hold them?" Looking at her friend, "You want to feel Bill's big nuts?"

Cautiously Terry reached out. Maybe she was a little scared, curious for sure. The grin on her face told me she wanted to do it. When she didn't touch them Abby reached out and took her hand. "Do it..... Touch them. You just cup them in the palm of your hand. You'll like it......so warm and they move around all by themselves in that sack." Terry let go of my hard-on as Abby lifted her friends hand up until she was holding my nuts in the palm of her hand. So gently, it was like being felt by a bundle of feathers.

She looked up at me and moved her hand to grab the sack another way. "Is this okay?" I wasn't going to complain. Abby had taken ahold of my shaft and was slowly stoking me while the other was barely squeezing my nuggets. Life was wonderful.

"You wanna give him a hand job?" It appeared the answer was yes, but Terry confessed "I've never done that." Abby took her by the wrist and put Terry's hand back on me then slowly started moving her hand up and down, "Just like this. You start out kind of slow and you'll be able to tell when to do it fast and a little harder." Abby pulled her hand away and told her friend to try it. Terry gave her some advice, "Now stroke it back and forth. He'll like it. Not too fast at first. Then go faster later. You'll see him squirt all over the place."

Then she asked, "Maybe you'd rather kiss it. Have you ever kissed one? Right there on the head. It's so soft and warm. Go ahead do it Terry."

And then it came to crashing halt. A car door slammed outside. My wife was home. The girls ran out the back door and where lounging by the pool before I had my shorts even pulled up. Carol stuck her head in the door hollering for me to come and help carry in the groceries. That night I attacked Carol and after it was over "Wow.....what got into you big guy? Were you watching that disgusting porn again? Maybe you want to go look at some more?"

The End

tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers