Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. C was quick to refill glasses as they were emptied. Then, he motioned for Miles to join him outside his office. I saw them talking in hushed tones, Miles glancing furtively in our direction, then nodding in agreement excitedly. Miles was terrible at keeping a straight face and he was now showing that something was up.

What was up was very different for Miles but he was following Mr. C's lead admirably. Rather than returning to their chairs they stopped behind one of us and began rubbing shoulders, necks, and upper arms. Miles went to Patti who sighed at the touch while at the same time sending me a suspicious glance. There was a smile on her face, though. Mr. C stopped behind Ms. Benson which left me out but I was sure that was only temporary. Soon, the gentle caressing, massaging motion of the hands began moving down over the shoulders to the upper chest of both women.

I looked up at Mr. C from my chair. He gave me a wink and smile which told me enough. They had agreed to focus on the other two women knowing I was always up for anything.

Both men were now caressing the breasts of the women, their fingers adding pinches and rolling the nipples which were all erect nubs on their breasts. Patti's eyes were closed and her head was leaned back against Miles' body and soft moans and sighs streamed from her partially open mouth. Ms. Benson was craning her head back and presenting her partially open mouth for a kiss which Mr. C readily applied. I looked back to Patti and Miles to find him using one hand to tilt her head up to kiss and his hand return to the breast.

I rose to take the mostly empty glasses from the two women. I then walked behind Miles, slipped a hand down the front of his body to feel a raging hard cock inside his slacks, and whispered in his ear. He nodded without turning his attention from Patti and squeezed his body between her and the desk, spread her knees as wide as the chair arms would allow, and slip a hand between her legs to stroke her pussy. Her eyes had opened and watched the transition, then gasped and sighed at the touch of his fingers on her opened pussy. When he leaned toward her, she slumped in the chair to open herself more to him and moaned loudly at the touch of his lips to her pussy lips. Miles was no longer following Mr. C's lead. I had coached Miles in pussy licking before and knew very well what Patti was feeling, her moans were evidence of that.

Mr. C was assisting Ms. Benson from the chair and moving her to his desktop where he spread her legs wide and pressed his mouth to her pussy. I smiled at the difference. Perhaps Mr. C preferred her in a higher position considering his older back and body rather than squeezing into a position like Miles.

I sipped what remained of Patti's drink and sat in Mr. C's desk chair, my knees hooked over the arms of the chair and two fingers in my very wet and hungry pussy as I watched the two men and the compliant women they pleasured.

Mr. C had arranged his office furniture so the floor-to-ceiling glass wall to the outside of the building was empty of obstruction. I never asked him why and assumed it had more to do with an unobstructed view of the outside. Now, that unobstructed wall of glass presented another option. I watched Mr. C gently tug Ms. Benson to her feet and move her a few feet to the wall exposed to the world and pressed her front against the glass. My mouth opened slightly and I muttered, "Oh ... God ..."

Mr. C must have heard it because he turned his head to me and reached out. I pulled my fingers from my pussy and walked to him as if in a trance. He positioned me so close to Ms. Benson that our arms touch as we braced ourselves against the wall. I glanced over my shoulder at the sense of movement to find Miles leading Patti to join us and she was positioned on my other side and just as closely.f

Before anything else could happen or one of us could question, the obvious sound of clothes being shed came from behind us and Mr. C's voice coming softly. "Miles and I thought after such a long day, and such a successful long day, we could all enjoy something different." Suddenly, he was pressing his naked body against both Ms. Benson and me because we had been positioned pressing against each other. Peripherally, I noted Miles doing the same to Patti. "Look out there, ladies." That was when it hit me and more so to Patti as she mumbled a startled exclamation. The opposite office building was essentially dark, but it wasn't completely and the movement of cleaning people was obvious in lit offices. Looking down into the parking lot separating the buildings also showed more than our few cars parked there presenting the potential of people being down there at any moment. The light glazing on the windows to cut the sun provided a reflection that offered some visual security during the day but at night? Clearly, by looking across at the other building, the darkness outside and the lighted offices presented a clear view.

I felt Patti tremble next to me. But was the tremble only the result of realizing just how exposed she now was standing naked and pressed against the glass? Or, was that only part of it?

My left foot was bumped and I glanced down. Patti had spread her feet wider and moaned. I glanced behind her to find Miles intently pressing himself against her and it was an easy guess when I heard her gasp and moan louder and her body pressed more firmly against the glass. Then, I realized the same was happening on my right. Damn, I thought, why was my wanton sexual attitude working against me now? On either side of me the women were being penetrated by cock ... both big and thick cocks ... was I not because I was more often fucked by both these men?

My head turned back and forth to see the look of lust and pleasure exhibited on the faces of Patti and Ms. Benson both. I could feel my pussy begin to drip, my arousal at fever pitch with the fucking on either side of me, and wondering why I had been pressed against the same window if not to be fucked.

There was a shift. Ms. Benson groaned with a sound like a protest and a whimper at the same time. Then, I heard a similar sound from Patti. As my mind was registering those sounds, Mr. C pressed himself against me, dipping down to align his cock head to my dripping pussy, thrust powerfully into me, and nearly filled me completely with a single thrust. I gasped loudly with the penetration and almost missed a similar response from Ms. Benson. I could see in the reflection of the window that Miles was now pounding Ms. Benson and Patti was looking down the line at us being pleasured. And it hit me what was happening. A round-robin of sorts. Mr. C had started fucking Ms. Benson, now moved to fuck me, and would move next to fuck Patti, if my guess was right. Then, I assumed, he would move back to Ms. Benson. He and Miles would continue until they climaxed in one of us.

I pressed back against the thrusting from Mr. C. My large breasts were mashed into the glass, each powerful fucking thrust causing my breasts to shift on the glass. It wasn't until Mr. C pulled out and Miles took his place immediately that I noticed across the parking lot. In the short interim of cock pulling out and another pressed in, I spotted a lone figure in a back-lit office. The lone figure was positioned looking out the window directly at us.

Miles was as thick as Mr. C's cock if not quite as long. It was like the same cock continuing to fuck me after a short moment of pulling out. It was magnificent and the question of what the person across the way could see added to the experience. It became an even deeper public fucking experience. So much so for me that I couldn't resist. With my mouth flowing with gasps, grunts, and moans, I didn't attempt to speak, instead nudged each woman in turn and pointed across the parking lot.

Patti, now being fucked very well by Mr. C exclaimed, "OH ... FUCK!"

Ms. Benson, having recovered some of her senses after Miles pulled out of her pussy, muttered, "Oh, god ... we're being watched."

It took two trips around before Patti orgasmed on Mr. C's cock. She cried out. I put my hand over hers and squeezed reinforcement even as Miles continued to plow into me. When Mr. C pulled out of her and helped her to sit in one of the chairs, he quickly moved to me and Miles shifted back to Ms. Benson who muttered, "Oh god ... yes ... yes, Miles, yes ..."

When Ms. Benson's orgasm erupted on Miles's cock, the two men did something that couldn't have been planned. Mr. C pulled out, turned me to him, and told me to jump. I did blindly. He caught me and lifted me to settle me back down over his cock. I nearly orgasmed right then but that wasn't all. Mr. C instructed me to hold on which I did with arms around his neck and legs around his hips and my ankles locked. I then felt Mr. C spread my ass cheeks and Miles soon pressing his thick cock at my asshole. He had just fucked Ms. Benson to orgasm so his cock was well lubricated with her orgasmic juices so the only issue was forcing his thick cock into my ass with Mr. C's thick cock already stuffing my pussy.

I gasped and moaned and groaned. I have enjoyed double penetration many times during our exploits but not with two cocks as thick as Mr. C's. Miles pressed at my asshole and nothing was happening. Sensing the issue and Mile's smaller frame, he leaned against the edge of the desk which gave Miles better leverage. My mouth gaped open without a sound escaping as my asshole began yielding to his incessant pressure and effort. When the head popped in, I cried out. I put my hand back to stop Miles but he had already paused to allow my asshole to adjust. Mr. C fucking my asshole was a common option for us and I had encouraged Mrs. C to take him anally, too, but it never felt like this before. Two thick cocks in adjoining holes and I felt like I was going to be split in two.

My eyes were fuzzy when I opened them, the tears so thick, but the searing pain eased as my well-trained holes adjusted. Within only moments I pulled my hand away from Miles. I mashed my mouth onto Mr. C's with a powerful kiss, then craned my head around to kiss Miles as best we could in the position.

"What ... gave you ... two ... the idea ... any woman ... could take ... both of ... you?" I sputtered out as my heart raced and the two cocks began slow movent. Miles was still inching up my ass with movements that became increasingly long as he penetrated my ass deeper.

"It wasn't ... planned, dear. Do you ... want ... us to stop?" Mr. C softly asked.

My laugh sounded choked by the moans also coming out. "If you do ... I might ... not ... forgive you ..."

Miles pulled nearly out and thrust fully into my ass. Two thick cocks sliding along each other in separate holes. Either one alone stuffed me but together were so tightly packed I could feel every vein, every bit of movement, every twitch, and pulse of the cocks. My holes seemed to be constantly clenching as if they couldn't believe their grip around each cock wasn't loosening.

My body sagged in their grasp. Trapped between the two, my arms hung and the heels of my feet rested on the desktop behind Mr. C. He raised me on his cock with his hands as Miles provided the major effort of fucking. The nerve endings of each chamber sent impulses back and forth with each movement. My clit was pressed tightly against Mr. C's pelvis sending additional jolts.

When I orgasmed, my entire body spasmed. My eyes rolled back, my body shook, and my mouth hung open as if a scream was coming out but nothing but ragged, panting breaths managed to escape my throat.

I must have passed out. I thought I could do anything sexual and maybe now I really can. When my eyes opened, I found myself on the couch in Mr. C's office and Patti and Ms. Benson sucking the cocks of Mr. C and Miles, respectively.

"There she is," Mr. C said at seeing my eyes open. Patti moved her head without taking her mouth from his cock. Her eyes were smiling, not that her stuffed mouth could show it. "After watching you, they wanted another go," he continued. "Ready to join us?"

I weakly waved the idea off. Me? Not ready for another fuck? I was covered by Mr. C's suit jacket and I pulled it tightly around me. "Enjoy." I'll watch, I thought but didn't say. God, I thought further, I'll remember that fuck for a while.

12