Abby's BDSM Wishes

Story Info
Alex is a BDSM Stuffed Bear & this is Part 1 of his Story.
1.5k words
4.38
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby's BDSM Wishes Have Finally Cum True!

Alex is Soft, Cuddly, Quiet and Ready to Submit

Alex couldn't be any more cuddly or agreeable to every one of Abby's BDSM requests no matter how extreme she gets! Going out in public together in their tight leather body harnesses. Abby in just her orange onesie and Alex letting his freak flag fully fly by being bear naked beyond his leather coverings...

Since Alex has finally become so agreeable with all of this, she's even introduced him to her friends and amazingly, her family! Her Mother was all in with her fantasies and pretend play while her Father... not as much...

"It's a stuffed bear! Am I the only one who's seeing that our adult daughter's new boyfriend Alex is a f'n stuffed bear? Who's also into her freaky BDSM games? Come On! Anyone?" Mom jumps in while asking Alex if he'd like another biscuit, "Calm down Bill... we need to support or Daughter... we can contact... you know who after they leave."

"Mom... I think Alex has had enough to eat. He's really stuffed." Dad's eyes roll so far back he can see his brain. "Ok honey... you just let me know if Alex needs anything else than?" Abby replies, "Just one thing for right now Mom... he prefers you don't call me honey... cause that's his favorite pet name for me."

Dad bites onto his hand as he quickly heads to the fridge, grabs a beer and goes out onto the back porch. "Dessert?... Bill?... Don't you want dessert?" Dinner gets uncomfortably quiet, so Mom asks, "So do you and Alex have any plans for the weekend?"

Abby finds a way to make it even more uncomfortable with, "Alex likes me to drip honey down my clit before he licks my pussy while I pull on his ears... then I'm going to hard paddle his bear ass until he cries." Mom, who's currently on track for Sainthood, replies, "That's nice Hon... Abby... I'm sure you two will have a good time." "Yes, Mom... we will... it's going to be totally orgasmic."

"BILL! How many more beers are in the fridge?"

............

They were back at their apartment, inside and private. It was time for some intense self-bondage and spanking games that really makes Alex Fluff Up Big-Time! In the past, Alex preferred to keep their games and sex play inside with the curtains closed. Now with Abby taking the more dominant role in their relationship... she liked to push their play much further...

Bringing a stool from their breakfast bar out onto their balcony, Abby was getting hotter and wetter by the second! They've never done this game outside. Sure, they're 3 floors up and away from street level eyes, but the building across the way was taller than theirs, so anything could happen!

Alex didn't complain as Abby forced his ass onto the stool before binding him tightly in place with more rope then needed! His legs were always far apart, but Abby likes to pull them even further apart with her bondage before rubbing his oh so fuzzy crotch!

Realizing he still had a little honey dripping down his chin from their earlier game of drizzle, lick, tug and spank, Abby leaned down to suck his snout clean. She could feel his fur while tasting the combination of honey and her own juices... The harder she sucked the more she remembered the feeling of him going snout deep into her vagina!

Abby had to control herself to get everything else ready for their 90 minutes of helpless bondage together! "I love you more than anything Alex! You have no idea how happy you've made me these last few weeks! You are proof that wishes can come true!" One last lick of some honey and juices that dripped onto his belly... and then it was time...

Adding locks onto her wrist straps and getting the two timer locks ready. Double-checking they are for sure set to 90 minutes, and god forbid, not 90 hours. Adjusting the auto spanker position perfectly so Abby will be facing Alex as her punishment happens.

The large eye-screws buried deep into their balcony are spread 3 feet apart. This prevents Abby from moving or turning to avoid the long leather paddle as it ravishes her ass over and over! This will be her first time trying a standing position like this outside, but was sure it will work.

One last "God I Love You Alex! Hope you enjoy your show." Abby pushes her panel-gag insert in extra deep before closing all three straps, holding the hard leather panel firmly into place! She can't help but rub her pussy through her orange onesie! She was already beyond wet and horny!

Clipping her leather ankle straps to the eye-screws and her helpless struggles are now just seconds from starting! Flipping the spanker setting to random with a sixty second delay before starting, Abby had time to get both her wrists locked to the chains above her! Stretching as high as she could before the final two clicks forcing herself onto her toes!

Alex couldn't close his eyes. He could only stare as Abby's firm, sexy, leather harness strapped body is shaking! She swore his smile just grew bigger a second before {Smack!} Abby jerked hard and moaned from the pain! Set on random, she could never guess just when or how hard the next {SMACK!} would be!

Alex, bound helpless himself, couldn't help or save Abby from {smack} Her pussy is tingling as she quickly does the math! It hasn't been even a minute and {SMACK!!!} Oh God! Thought Abby after the hardest spank yet left her helpless ass burning!

OH GOD! At as many as four {smack!} a minute and ninety minutes! She could be getting as many as 360 SPANK! OH NO! GOD THAT'S TOO MANY! {Smack} Bound as he is, Alex can't help her! He's forced to watch as the love of his life receives a Spanking like none before!

"I swore I heard her say ninety minutes." Says the first of many observers on the balconies across the way. "Well then I'm making popcorn! Did you guys need any drinks? I can also grab some extra chairs... let me know if anything exciting is happening?" "Dude! Did you even look at this? It's all exciting."

Abby yanks hard at her chains that won't budge! She told the Maintenance Man the eye-screws above her were for very heavy plants. He promised, "There's no way these are coming free no matter what you hang on them... I promise!" {SMACK!!!} "MMMMMM!!!"

That has too be the hardest! Please let that be the hardest! Abby begs within her mind as her Maintenance Man plops his chair and beer in another balcony across the way. She can hear him say, "Finally! I knew this would be happening, just didn't know when? Thanks for the text Tom." "You're welcome Joe... popcorn?"

As much water from her tears is now running down her cheeks... the juices gushing from her helpless pussy is beating it by tenfold! {smack} {Smack} {SMACK!!!} And that started her multiple orgasms that continued the rest of her punishment! With her tight leather body harness slipping during her struggles, Abby now had something to rub hard against!

Her whole body goes into an uncontrolled dry humping and flailing orgasm as it seems the spanker may be stuck! {smack} {Smack} {SMACK!!!} {SMACK} {smack} {Smack!!!} {smack!!!} Abby's head tips as far back as possible as one ongoing muffled scream echoes between the buildings!

"Joe! You have a key! Right? You should go over there and help her! Her ass is bright red and she's struggling like crazy!" Joe replies, "Fuck No! And ruin the Finale?" Abby could hear the discussions between the {Smacks!} that finally spread back out.

Even though she'd never been in such a level of pain, she is glad that Joe didn't come over and ruin her punishment or the show she so wants to share with Alex. She knows he's enjoying it. Abby only wishes she could hear what he's thinking or better yet, have given him the ability to talk so he could tell her.

Putting her mind back onto the harness that has snuck between her lower lips! Pushing hard and directly onto her clit, forcing a shuddering of her body like she's just been possessed! Another rampage of the spanker comes in fast and hard!

{SMACK} {smack} {Smack!!!} {smack!!!} {smack} {Smack} {SMACK!!!} {SMACK}

Before finally stopping a minute before her timer locks release and she falls to her knees with her head in Alex's warm from the sun and welcoming fuzzy embrace! Exhausted... spent... unable to move... the burning of her ass will be sore for a week!

The cheers, claps and whistles from across the way filled the common space between the buildings as Tom screams, "AGAIN!" She finally gets the energy to undo her ankles, so she can move closer and snuggle easier with Alex...

Another tear rolled down her cheek. Not from the pain of her punishment... but for Alex's Parents who've refused to stop looking for him. Abby tried to tell them, "Alex isn't missing! He's right here!"

They wrote her off as pretending the bear was Alex, as her own coping mechanism to deal with her loss. No matter what, they refused to believe in Wishes, much less Magic. They knew Alex was out there somewhere... and never stopped looking...

To Be Continued...