Abby's Dress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes, and I'm sure mine, were lust-filled. We stood there for a few seconds as if simply to catch our breaths. Sexual tension filled the room. Abby placed her hands on my upper arms, never taking her eyes off mine, and began gently pushing me back toward the sofa. I let my body move backwards. There was nothing verbal, but my eyes were telling her all she needed to know. "Take me! Fuck me!"

I felt the armrest at the end of the sofa at the back of my knees. Abby pushed me, my knees bending, as I fell on my back onto the sofa. "Scooch up" she quietly said. I did as she asked, my body completely on the cushions of the sofa. She climbed on top of me straddling my left leg. Bending down she kissed me. This time our kiss was a tender one, almost playful. Her lips moved to my cheek, then neck. I was aware of her pussy on my leg which she straddled. The heat, the wetness. With her elbow holding her up on the back cushions she took my breasts in her hands, kneading them softly. I felt her pussy completely on my leg now as she bent further, her lips going to my breasts. My nipples fully erect, fully rigid to the point of discomfort. But then her lips enveloped one then the other. I moaned loudly as she sucked each one into her mouth, her warm wet tongue swirling around each as she went from one to the other.

I have never had anyone make love to my tits the way Abby was making love to mine. I was in another world. She sucked, tongued, and even bit down on my nipples. As she did, I felt her fully humping my leg, the wetness of her pussy evident as she practically fucked my leg, looking for release. The speed of her motion told me she was close, too. I had never done the position, but if there was going to be a time to do it, it was now.

"Abby, turn around" "Lick my pussy and I'll lick yours", I practically yelled out hoping she understood.

She jumped off the sofa and turned around, placing her knees on either side of my face and in a second her dripping pussy was smothering me. I stuck my tongue out as she moved her pussy up and down on it as if her life depended on cumming. Then it happened. Her lips went fully around my clit and she sucked it into her mouth at the same time she plunged her fingers into my pussy hole. I might have blacked out. All I know is that if I were able to scream, the entire neighborhood would hear me, but my mouth was completely covered by Abby's pussy, my tongue inside it feeling her pulsating, her cum, her wetness drenching me. She was cumming hard at the same time, pressing my face and head deep into the cushion while she was moaning and almost grunting around my clit still securely between her lips.

I didn't know time or space or where I even was at this point until Abby started to left herself from my face. She lifted her leg over me, her pussy dripping. She slid down, now kneeling on the floor next to wear I lay. She leaned over and licked my lips and a cheek. "My, my, Mrs. G, I've made a mess," she smiled.

I was exhausted and I almost felt like my face and lips were bruised from the way she pushed her pussy down on me. That simple touch of her tongue, tasting her own juices, however, made me want her more.

"Abby, you know we need to talk" I said in almost a whisper.

"Are you enjoying this, Mrs. G?" she asked, stroking my cheek with her hand.

"Of course, Abby, but..." I started, but she kissed me. Softly.

"Mrs. G., we'll talk, but I think we should probably clean-up first" she said.

As I finally looked around us, I realized that she was right and no doubt a mess on the sofa. At the same time, it hit me that we were in my living room. Frank or Stacy, for schedule reasons or leaving work early could have walked in at any time!

A Macy's dressing room and my living room in the middle of the day!

Where has my mind gone?

To be continued...

12