Abdel and Tony Ch. 02

Story Info
Abdel reels Tony in.
1.4k words
4.68
3.4k
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdel had always known he was different. He liked to be bossy. He made bets with other boys and, if they lost, the result would be a bit of humiliation. He soon learned that there were boys who gave in easily, probably because they liked it, and some that had trouble complying.

When he was eighteen he found himself checking out fetish sites, porn sites and discovered he was attracted to BDSM porn. It freaked him out, knowing this was weird to a lot of people but watching men being humiliated and receiving pain really turned him on.

On a chat site, he saw an ad for a trampling and fetish party in a club. He put on his newest track suit and his nike Air Max '90's and tried to gain entrance. The bouncer asked him for his ID and, when he tried to bluff his way in, the bouncer brought out the owner who told him to come back when he was twenty-one.

Abdel tried dating through the chat site and he started by asking £50 for a sneakers/feet/trampling dates. He had a few clients that liked to be humiliated by an Arab boy. It made him enough money that he was able to buy some nice clothes, sneakers and, when he was nineteen, paid for his driving lessons.

Finding out he liked doing what he was doing scared him - realizing that someone's pain and humiliation turned him on. He asked Allah to make him "normal," but that never happened.

One day, a man asked him to stand on his balls. The man lay on his back as he used his foot with his Adidas superstars to shove the man's balls up his stomach. He then looked him in the eye as he put his foot on the nuts, hearing the man groan as he added a little weight. The combination of hurt and adoration did something to Abdel as he stepped his full weight on the man's balls. The man cried in pain but he kept saying, "Thank you, Master Abdel." The power that rushed through him gave him a raging hard-on. Abdel started wanking, rocking back and forth on the man's nuts, crushing down on them.

The moans and cries and the man's thank yous quickly got him over the edge and he shot his load in the man's face. He stepped off the balls, noticing the print of the threads deeply imprinted. He walked to the man's chest, rubbed his soles in his own cum, mixed with the man's precum and made him lick it. He then needed to take a slash, pointed his cock at the man's face and emptied his bladder.

After coming down from the high of the trampling, Abdel felt guilty, filthy and bad. He could not believe what he had done but the man brought him a Coke and thanked him profusely. He kept saying this was the best session he had ever had and called Abdel a "true master," not like those in it for just the money. The man gave him a great tip and when Abdel went home, he had a lot to think about.

He lay in bed crying, knowing that asking Allah to make him normal would never work. The images of the face of that man and how good it felt filled his head. He kept wanking, four times that night. He knew he needed someone to talk to. In three weeks, he would be 18 and the club would let him in.

Abdel continued to pay his way with the money he made from being a dom.

And then, one night, he found himself in Torremolinos with his mates who decided to bully Tony again. He wouldn't have thought Tony was a sub but, when he thought back, it clocked. He laughed at Raf and Simon casually humiliating Tony, Simon standing on him, Raf chatting to him with his foot on Tony's face. Christian had lost interest but he could tell Harry was fascinated. He knew Raf and Simon were just playing, being boys and trying to see how far they could carry it. But with Harry, there was something else.

Abdel had read a lot on slavery and how to turn someone. He decided to try and get Tony to himself. After Raf lifted his foot, Simon spat in his face, and Raf slammed his foot down on Tony's face, rubbing Simon's spit, he spoke out.

"That's enough. This is not funny anymore. Get off him."

With that, Simon got off him and Raff put his flip flops back on his feet and they prepared for another beach day. He noticed the disappointed look on Harry's face, though.

When they went and sat down on the beach after swimming, Abdel and Christian volunteered to get some drinks. They returned to find Harry cheering on Raf and Simon who were wiping their feet on Tony, laughing and not caring who saw.

"Try stepping on his dick," Harry said and Simon complied. Tony rolled in pain, causing Simon to fall off. "You're not letting him get away with that, are you?" Harry dared the two other lads and Raf started to kick Tony in the ribs. Christian ran there first and pushed Raf away.

"Knock it off, you fucking bastards!" he yelled.

Abdel followed, looking at the three of them. "This is not okay, lads," Abdel added, "This has got to stop."

The rest of the day was pleasant enough. At five o'clock, they went back to the apartment to nap before freshening up for dinner. Abdel was on his bed when Tony entered, shyly, looking at the ground. "Are you ok?" Abdel asked.

Tony started crying. "Thank you Abdel, for standing up for me. I'm so sorry for the things I did to your Jordans. You must have been shocked. I'm so sorry."

Abdel went over and hugged him. "It's ok. I was kind of honored when I saw you licking and kissing my sneakers." He smiled at Tony. "Do you like feet and sneakers?"

Tony nodded. "I like them a lot."

Abdel listened. "How does it make you feel?" he asked.

"You won't laugh at me or use it against me?" Tony responded.

Abdel nodded. "I won't, I promise."

Tony told him it felt so good, like he belonged. Tony had always known he was gay but he found himself to be submissive, turned on by feet, shoes, socks, and humiliation. He said he was sorry that he did this to Abdel and asked for forgiveness. Abdel just looked at him and told him it was ok.

"Do you like my feet?" Abdel asked, reeling Tony in.

Hardly looking at him, Tony whispered he did.

"What did you say?" Abdel asked, a bit more forcefully.

"I do, Abdel."

Abdel laughed, not in a mean way, and Tony looked at him. "If you ask me nicely, I'll let you kiss my soles and let you suck my toes. But you will call me 'sir' or 'master'."

"Can I please kiss your feet Master Abdel?'' Tony asked. Abdel nodded in response. Tony fell to his knees in front of Abdel's feet that were hanging over the edge of the bed. Abdel looked on as Tony inhaled his scent. And when he started licking his soles, Abdel couldn't help but take his dick in hand.

He noticed a bulge in Tony's underwear, as well. Abdel granted permission for Tony to rub his hard-on on against his feet. He eagerly did so, wetting the sole with pre-cum. Abdel found himself getting harder and harder as he placed one foot on Tony's face and rubbed it. Soon they both climaxed. Abdel ordered Tony to lick up everything.

Afterwards, they lie in their beds, in silence. Abdel knew he wanted more and that he wanted Tony as his slave. "Do you want to do this again?" he asked. Tony enthusiastically nodded in agreement. "Then we'll have proper rules. I let you cum, you should say 'thank you master Abdel.' I will stop the others doing those things to you, unless I want to punish you for something. When we're alone, you will call me 'Master Abdel' and I call you what I want. When there are others around, we will behave normally. Okay?"

"Thank you master Abdel," Tony replied and they lie in silence.

Abdel researched about slaves, how to break them and when to reward or punish them. Tony who could not believe he got to worship the feet of the boy he'd had a crush on for years. It was a win-win situation!