Abdel and Tony Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go further.
1.4k words
4.75
3.3k
1

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was happier than he'd ever been. The days were filled with swimming, trips to Malaga, Gibraltar, and Marbella. During siesta time, Abdel would let him worship his feet. The best time was after the trip to Gibraltar. Abel had been walking in his Jordans all day and, once back in their bedroom, he let Tony take them off.

The weather made his socks wet with sweat and Tony loved feeling those socked feet rubbed in his face, causing him to moan aloud. Abdel told him to lay on the floor and, of course, he obeyed. Abdel then stood next to him and stepped on to his chest. His warm feet felt good on Tony. With one foot he started rubbing Tony's dick, sending Tony into a near out-of-body experience. This must be what heaven is like! He probably was a bit loud because Abdel took off one sock and gagged him with it. He could taste the sweat and the sock became all soppy from his saliva.

Tony was close to coming and Abdel noticed.

"This is going to hurt, but I don't want you to come yet. Masters first," Abdel said.

With that, he stepped his right foot onto Tony's balls with his full weight. The pain was intense and Tony cried out but the gag did its job. A tear dropped from his eyes and Abdel just smiled at him.

"It's ok slave boy, just a little pain so you can have more pleasure now," Abdel told him.

Then his foot was rubbing him again and Abdel started jerking himself. The same thing happened again, when he got close, his master crushed his balls and started to get him hard again. The soft moans of Abdel were worth the pain. When Tony looked up he saw Abdel's face looking so happy - almost in ecstasy. Tony felt he was exactly where he should be.

He noticed his master getting a bit wobbly on his feet, he began to shake, and then he felt a full load shot onto his face. Abdel kept squirting, some hitting him in the eye. Abdel laughed, got off him, took the sock out of his mouth and told him to kneel and clean his cock. This was new to Tony, he had never sucked or licked a dick before. Abdel noticed him hesitating and pulled his head to his crotch.

Whilst the cum was streaming down his face, he closed his eyes and licked the dick in front of him. Abdel jammed his cock into Tony's mouth and started rubbing his dick again with his foot. The rubbing felt so good, the taste of a sweaty dick faded to the background. It did not take long before Tony shot his load on Abdel's sock, the best orgasm he ever had. Straight away, Abdel kept his head in place and a warm bitter liquid filled his throat.

"Sorry man, I could not hold it any longer," he laughed. "Try not to spill anything."

The piss tasted foul and there was some spillage, it just kept coming and there was a bit on the floor. When Abdel was done, he took his dick out, patted Tony on the head and thanked him for a great session. With that, he told Tony to clean up, went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, came back and lay down in bed.

"Turn off the lights when you're finished," he said, texting someone on his phone.

Tony cleaned up as well as he could, turned off the lights and tried to sleep but he couldn't. He was so confused and he thought of what happened tonight. He had not liked the pain and the piss. He understood the pain made him come extra hard and the way Abdel looked at him when he was standing on his balls turned him on. He hadn't minded cleaning Abdel's dick; he tasted his own cum before so that was ok. The piss was foul though, he had hated that.

Abdel laughed at him when he was in pain and when he was pissing in his throat. It was very humiliating but hearing his master laugh at him felt good. It meant he was pleased. He listened to Abdel softly snoring for a bit and then climbed out of bed. He found the socks, the one that had made him cum and the one that had been in his mouth. He could not help himself, they smelled so good! He put one on his dick and the other on his face and silently wanked. To keep himself quiet, he put the sock in his mouth, just like Abdel had done and came hard into the sock. He put both socks on his pillow, lay his head on them and fell asleep.

Abdel woke up with a raging boner when he saw Tony asleep with his socks. He could not believe it had been that easy, Tony had done everything he wanted him too. That boy was well on his way, submitting himself totally to him.

"Just a few more steps and he's where I want him," Abdel thought to himself, getting out off bed and walking to Tony. He slowly turned him around so he lay on his back and straddled him, sitting on his chest.

"Good morning sunshine," he said, touching the tip of his cock to Tony's lips.

"Morning Abdel," Tony said, not quite awake yet.

His right cheek stung, as Abdel slapped him hard. "What did you say?"

"Good morning, Master Abdel!" Tony corrected himself.

"That's better, slave boy," Abdel smiled at him, that smile that made Tony weak in the knees.

"Open up," he said, pushing his cock against his lips.

Tony was not quick enough because Abdel pinched his nose and kept it close. Tony had to open his mouth to breathe and Abdel shoved his cock in.

Abdel knew Tony never sucked dick before and he was sure to praise him. He'd teach him how to so he would become a good cocksucker. It felt so good, being the first in his mouth and he got carried away a bit. He started facefucking poor Tony, thrusting hard and deep. He did not last long, pumping his load into Tony's throat. Still sitting on him, knowing full well what he was going to do, he stroked Tony's face, sweet and lovingly, thanking him and praising him.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I know you don't like it but I really want to," as his full bladder emptied in Tony's mouth.

Morning urine tastes even filthier. Tony had a hard time and his mattress and pillow became wet with the golden liquid.

Abdel just kept on pissing and laughing. Tony felt so embarrassed but when Abdel was finished, he took Tony's Stan Smith sneaker and shoved it on his cock.

"Hmmm. You like it, don't you slave boy." Tony felt ashamed but was taken over by his master moving the sneaker up and down his dick. Tony lost all control and within two minutes he came in his own sneaker, the only pair he brought. He would be walking around the whole day with his own cum in his shoe - how humiliating?!

"Clean up, Slaveboy" Abdel said as he left the bedroom to take a shower.

In one week's time, Abdel had saved Tony from the bullying from his friends but he had practically become his slave, Tony thought. He wasn't sure he wanted this. He had been come on, pissed on, spat on, and forced to suck cock - all giving him the best orgasms of his life! Abdel hit him hard across his face and he did not even protest. His bed was wet with Abdel's piss and he had just left to take a shower.

He put his head on his wet pillow, with his master's socks. Why did it have to feel so good? They only had a few more days in Spain after today. Would Abdel stop making him cum when they were back in Manchester?

After the shower, Abdel returned to the internet, researching how to "break a slave." Controlling Tony felt so good, but he also felt a bit guilty doing it. Tony was his friend, and a good one too. It seemed that Tony wanted him to do those things to him, at least the socks and sneaker worship. He would get used to the pain and piss, Abdel thought. It was fun for now, but he would give Tony an option to quit this thing they were doing once they got back to the UK. Only five more days and then they'd fly home.