Abdel and Tony Ch. 04

Story Info
Abdel goes to the BDSM club.
1.3k words
4.46
3.1k
1

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdel had been going to the club for five months before he went on holiday to Torremolinos with his friends and he learned a lot. The first Friday after he turned 21, the bouncer let him in. "Welcome lad, enjoy yourself," he said, smiling. He paid £50 for his entry and walked through the door.

The website had mentioned a BDSM night and he was curious as to what he would find. He needed the toilet so he looked around, found it, and laughed when he entered. There were normal urinals but, also, two human urinals. They were under a normal urinal, lying on their back with a tube under the urinal going straight into their mouths. One could choose to use a normal urinal or a human one.

Abdel smiled, contemplating, and heard a voice behind him saying, "They paid good money to lie there, feel free to use them if you want, no pressure."

Behind him was the owner of the club, who introduced himself as John. John stepped on the slave's chest, unzipped his fly, and pissed into the urinal. Abdel did not hesitate; he stepped on the second slave and did the same. The feeling was powerful and any doubts he might have had were gone. Sure, this was degrading but the slave obviously wanted it. He emptied his bladder into the urinal and felt the body underneath him and saw it swallowing his piss. He liked the feeling a lot. He stepped round on the body a bit and, when he stepped down, his footprint was still on the slave's body.

While they washed their hands, John asked if he'd like a tour of the club and its facilities. Abdel happily agreed and followed John into the club. First, they entered a lounge where there was a bar, several seats and a few naked men and women walking around with trays of food and drinks. John explained to him this was where people could meet before they took it further. He also said there were amateurs and professionals mixed and everything that took place was consensual.

John took Abdel to the next room where a man was tied to an Andreas cross. A woman was whipping him while a few people watched.

"Hi Angela, mind if we have a go? I'm showing young Abdel here the ropes."

"Sure. Have a go lad, enjoy yourself." Angela handed him the large whip. The slave wasn't even consulted.

He raised the whip and aimed at the slaves back.

"Thank you, Master," the slave said.

It made a nice sound but the impact wasn't that great. John told him to do it a little harder. Abdel wanted to impress John and Angela so he raised the whip and lashed out hard. The slave cried out in pain. Abdel left a red mark with a bit of blood showing. He had obviously hit him way too hard.

"What do you say, Slave? " Angela asked in an authoritative voice.

"Thank you Master," the slave said, clearly in a lot of pain.

John took the whip from his hands and led him away from the cross.

"That was a bit too much, son," he stated. You need to build things up. He was not ready for that amount of impact. You have a lot to learn, but I like your attitude. You could become a good Dom."

They walked to a different room. Abdel was feeling very horny. He felt bad about whipping that slave too hard but sound and the red mark left on his back made him hard. The next room had a few glory holes with men and women sitting on chairs, a naked slave on their knees in front of them. John explained this was the quick-fix room. Glory holes cost 10 pounds, a live sucker, 25.

" Do you want a girl or a boy?" John asked.

" I don't really care." Abdel said, uncertain of what was about to happen.

John snapped his fingers and two slaves came to them. John kept talking whilst a girl undid his pants and started working his cock. A boy did the same for Abdel. He was a bit embarrassed, being sucked off whilst casually talking to someone but the boy was a skilled slave and took Abdel's dick deep into his throat.

"Just relax," John said, "This one's on me."

"Change!" he yelled at the slaves and they switched.

The girl was now sucking him and doing a great job. Abdel couldn't last any longer. He took the girl's head and pushed her down on his dick until her lips touched his balls. He started thrusting and knew he was banging her throat a bit hard but he just needed to release. After a few hard thrusts, he felt an orgasm like he never had before blast deep into her throat.

"Switch!" John ordered. "Clean him."

The slaves switched places, again, and the boy sucked his cock clean of all the cum.

"Thank you, Master," the boy said.

Soon after, John finished and they went back to the toilet to take a leak, stepping on the slaves, pissing into the human urinals. Abdel wished he had on sneakers with a harder tread to stand on the slave.

The evening continued as John showed him all the club had to offer. Abdel felt free to ask him anything. At the end of the evening, John offered him a job, claiming a dominant young Arab could go far in this business. He would get proper training and payment would be 30/70% at first, after training 50/50, when clients were happy, 60/40. Once he was considered experience, the split would be 70/30.. Abdel accepted. He was to go to college in September and he could do with the extra income. He wanted to rent his own place so this came in handy.

********

There were only two more days in Torremolinos before they had to get home. Abdel learned a lot in the club and about slavery: pain and humiliation, rewards, mind control, addiction. He wanted Tony to be his slave. So he had given him pain and humiliation but made sure to let Tony come after it as a reward. Tony did not even complain about drinking his piss anymore and Abdel could step on his balls full weight for a long time, as long as he made Tony cum afterwards. The next thing he had planned for Tony was cum denial. Maybe a cock cage. He could buy that for him when they were back in Manchester.

Tony was addicted to his attention, his smell, his socks and sneakers. One night, he ordered Tony to suck him, made him drink his piss and claimed he was too tired and wanted to sleep. He saw the disappointed look in Tony's eyes and smiled. He threw his dirty socks at him, telling him to "wank himself off with them."

He pretended to be asleep, but smiled as Tony did just as he ordered, smelling one sock and wanking with the other. Tony was hooked. He would take him home with him to be his slave so he could concentrate on his work and studies.

Abdel prepared a proposition: Tony would come and live with him as his slave for three years. He would then be free to go if he so chose. Until then, he would give total control of his life to Abdel who would look after him. Tony would do everything Abdel desired. Any money he made would go to Abdel. Abdel would put 30% of all money made by Tony into a savings account for his life after his contract. Abdel was going to propose this on the next night, the last one they would spend in Spain.