Abdel and Tony Ch. 05

Story Info
Abdel asks Tony to become his slave.
769 words
4.8
2.4k
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony knew he had a lot to think about. He and Abdel had a long talk on their last day in Spain. Abdel explained to him the concept of voluntary enslavement. He looked at Tony with those big, brown eyes and every fibre in Tony's body wanted to say, "yes" on the spot! Abdel told him to take some time and think about it, though.

The deal was simple: Tony would move into Abdel's apartment and be his "property" for the next three years. Abdel would secure a future for Tony after that and, when three years were up, Tony would, once again, be a free man. Abdel would make all the decisions concerning Tony's life, he'd give him full control. Abdel mentioned working for him, wearing a cock cage, sleeping in a cage and training for six months. After that, Tony would get perks, if he behaved well.

Tony carefully contemplated the offer. He had a crush on Abdel since he was twelve and he felt so much happier now he could be open about his adoration of him. He just loved Abdel's feet, shoes and socks and he even started to become numb to the piss. He loved blowing him and, when he came, with those eyes on him - all the pain Abdel needed him to feel to make him cum was worth it. The pain was hard, he hated it. But how could he hate it when his master enjoyed it so much? Even when he was in severe pain, knowing he was causing his master to writhe and release those delicious noises made it all worthwhile.

Abdel could be so sweet making Tony cum, too. Not all the time, only if he was extremely satisfied. But Tony got to masturbate with his socks a lot. And that smell was becoming Tony's addiction. Tony had not thought about what he wanted to study or do with his life. Wouldn't this be like a gap year? Like a three-year gap year?

Abdel gave him a week to think about the proposal. Tony was seriously considering accepting the offer.

*************

Life was good for Abdel. He finally could be himself and enjoy the things he liked to do. He started working at the club and got paid to do the things he loved. He had a few regular clients from when he was working solo but working at the club paid better and was a lot safer. He was to start studying Management and Organisation with HR as a specialty.

He was a little scared of losing himself, though. He spent a few days just wandering along the beach, thinking long and hard. He asked Tony to be his slave after reading up about it. He figured it could come in quite handy, as he would have his hands free to study and work as a dom.

What frightened him was that he knew being a dom was not the real world. He also felt the heavy responsibility he carried for the well-being of his subs. He had gotten used to telling people what to do and getting his way. He did not want to change who he was and become someone who did not care about the people around him.

He spoke on the phone to John a lot. He had become his mentor and John told him that he always takes one day a week to pause the master/servant relationship. He also told him that experience will tell him the difference between right and wrong.

Tony had been his friend since they were kids on the same football team. He has been one of his best friends. Abdel felt he would be using Tony but also knew it was what Tony wanted and he took the "providing for the future" seriously. He also wondered what it would do to their relationship to have Tony working for him.

After he and Tony talked, they went to their bedroom for their last night in Torremolinos. He ordered Tony to kneel and look at him. It just felt so good to slap his face and hear him say, "Thank you, master Abdel." It was so easy to spit in his face and rub his dick in it. He grabbed Tony's head and stuck his hardon into his eager mouth.

He took it easy on Tony. He came fast and made him suck his dick clean. He let Tony suck his feet, making him crazy with a footjob, coming under his feet and making him lick them.

He hoped Tony would accept, it would mean leading the good life.