Abducted and Sold Into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aside from that, I actually have a decent life here now. Mistress loves me and takes care of me. I have everything that I need here. I have wonderful food, a very nice bed, a sex life that is amazing, and I live in a very luxurious mansion with everything that I could possibly need. Besides that, I have responsibilities here. I actually work for my Mistress and take care of her finances for her.

"Now, get up. You have a long day of training ahead of you, and you need to get ready. I need to give you your enema, then you need to apply the exfoliating cream and shower. I will wait until after you've eaten breakfast before I give you your first punishment."

"Punishment? What for?" She asked.

"For removing your butt plug without permission." I explained. I had seen it laying on the floor when I came in. It was also obviously absent from her ass as I was applying the cream to her brand. "The good news for you is that I will not be caning your ass because that would interfere with the healing of your new brand. The bad news is that I will instead be whipping another part of your body that will hurt a lot more. Now, be a good girl and do what you are told so you don't earn even more punishments."

I unlocked the chain on her collar and led her into the bathroom. After giving her an enema (which she complained about the whole time), I had her apply the exfoliating cream to her entire body from her neck down. This particular exfoliating cream would not only remove all the hair, it would also retard new hair growth. After several applications, it would end up killing the new hair follicles and prevent any new hair from growing, thus, permanently making her body hairless. After letting it sit for the required period of time, she got into the shower and cleaned up. 45-minutes later, her hair was brushed and makeup applied. I picked out a pair of 6-inch Christian Lobato heels for her to wear. I also installed a new -- larger -- butt plug as partial punishment for removing the one I had installed last night.

Leading her downstairs to the dining room, I had her kneel beside my chair. Mistress and the other girls were already seated. Kirstie was not stupid. Her face fell when she saw the two stainless steel dog bowls on the floor in front of her. I explained to her that she had not earned the privilege of sitting at the table and eating off a plate and with silverware. She almost began crying when Juanita plopped two eggs, a couple pieced of bacon, and some hashbrowns into one of the bowls. The other bowl was filled with orange juice. She was allowed a cup with black coffee, though. We aren't monsters -- well, aside from the abductions, forced slavery, and all that.

When Kirsti finished her breakfast, it was time for a little lesson. I took her into the livingroom and released the leash from her collar. Maria opened the front door, then she stepped aside. She had a straight shot out the door, down the path, through the open gate in the front yard, and into a parked jeep with the driver's door wide open.

"OK, Kristi. Here's your one and only chance to escape. There is a town about 50-miles away. When you get to the main road, turn right and it will lead directly to the town. That jeep has a full tank of gas, and the keys are sitting on the seat. You will get a two-hour head start before Mistress begins to go after you. Keep in mind that you will be naked, but maybe someone in town could give you something to wear. All you need to do is make it to the police station and tell them what happened to you. They will help you get away. It all depends on how badly you want to escape. Now go." I said with a slap on her ass.

Cruel? Probably. Was there the slightest chance that she would make it? Of course not. This was a simple demonstration to remove all hope of ever escaping. Without so much as a glance back, she took of running as fast as those 6-inch spiked heels would allow her. In a flash, she was out the door and running down the path. I smirked as she got closer to the gate. It looked like she hit a brick wall. She immediately collapsed as her legs suddenly quit working. Her hands went directly to her neck as she shrieked. Her entire body began to quiver. My hand unconsciously went up to my own neck as I recalled the agony of the shock collar when I experienced the exact same thing on my first day.

Maria and I walked over to her and pulled her back from the gate. It was several minutes before she was composed enough to understand what I was going to tell her.

"Want to try again?" I asked with a smirk.

"What -- what happened?" She finally managed to stutter out.

"What happened was that you tried to cross the gate. When you did that, the sensors on the gate triggered your shock collar. You can go anywhere on the property, as long as you don't try to go outside the fence. If you do try, the shock collar will trigger like it just did. There is no way for you to remove your collar, and no way to shut down the sensors on the fence. You might as well accept it. There is no escape for you." I explained.

She sat an began sobbing at the realization that her former life was over and she could never go back. I let her cry for a bit. I must admit that it did make me happy to see her in such misery after what she had done to me. Unfortunately, there were things to do.

"Come on, slut. You have a punishment waiting, and it's time to begin your training." I was anticipating making her orgasm as the vibrators worked her cunt and ass as I was whipping her tits. Later, Mistress would take her anal virginity as she was licking all our pussies. Within a month, she would be a full-fledged lesbian pain slut serving every woman in the house, and several others that came to visit.

15-years later.

I was sitting at Mistress's desk going through all the documents stacked on it. Admittedly, I was a tad distracted at the moment. Kristi had become an expert pussy licker, and she was tucked up under the desk with her mouth firmly attached to my drooling pussy. It wasn't like she had much choice in the matter. I had clipped short chains to her nipple rings that were attached to the chair at the other end. This kept her face right where my naked pussy was. Her arms were bound behind her back and also attached to her leg shackles. In reality, all that was simply for my own amusement. Choice or not, she had become absolutely addicted to licking pussies. She would drop down and lick a pussy at the drop of a hat. Fuck, she would even knock the hat to the floor if she could. I cried out as my orgasm washed through me. She began softly licking up all mu juices as I came back to earth. She deserved a reward for that, so I touched the button on my phone app to kick the vibrators in her cunt and ass into high gear. Her scream of ecstasy as she came almost triggered another on for me. Unfortunately, I had work to do. I picked up the letter that had been addressed to me and read it again for the tenth time.

My dearest Abbie,

I was enamored with you from the first time I saw you on the auction block. As time went on after I had brought you home, that attraction only grew. You may not have realized it, but you had become my absolute favorite among all the girls. Once I began having you work on my finances, I discovered how truly intelligent you are. Perhaps that is when I began really seeing you differently from the other girls. I know that is what prompted me to have Kristi abducted and sold to me.

Yes, it was me that caused that. I was the one that got the proof of her cheating and had that proof delivered to her husband. I was also the one that convinced him that it would be much better for him if she simply disappeared. I set everything up and even gave him the drug to put in her wine. Feel free to tell her that. It isn't like she can get any revenge on me now.

As for the other girls, Desdemona is getting older now. She has been a good and loyal servant, so please make sure she is taken care of. Maria and Juanita are both good and loyal servants, but that is really all they will ever be. They simply do not have your drive or intelligence. As for Kristi, she is just a pain slut. Perhaps she used to have decent intelligence, not nearly like you, but maybe more than average. She certainly never had your drive. All she is good for now is simple housecleaning and being used as a pleasure slave.

That just leaves you. You are strong, intelligent, and driven to succeed. Over the last 15-years, you have learned to dominate the other girls. I saw this date coming, so that is why I had you take the lead on training Kristi. You succeeded beyond my expectations. While you always submitted to me, I watched as you began taking over more responsibilities and never submitted to the other girls. You always acted as an equal to Desdemona, and you should have. She was the senior, so she deserved that respect. It was subtle with the other two, but I saw them becoming a bit subservient to you. Oh, you never actually ordered them, but they always quickly followed any instructions that you gave.

As you know, I have no family or heirs. All that I have built over my lifetime has no one to take it over. It is for that reason that I have decided to give you your freedom and leave everything to you. To be honest, you probably know more about my businesses and finances than ever did. Do with it as you like, but please make sure that the other girls are taken care of. Not necessarily Kristi, do with that slut as you please. Just keep in mind that however horribly her actions were, if she hadn't done what she did, we would most likely never have met.

One other thing. Even though I never told you this, I did fall in love with you. I am grateful that I was able to live my life with you there with me. I was able to die with the love of my life at my side holding my hand as I slipped into the afterlife. Thank you for being there. Hopefully we will meet again, and I will be able to tell you how much I love you in person.

With all my love, Yevette.

It's strange, but I never even knew her name before. To me, she was always Mistress. The lawyer had been here the day before and had me sign all the paperwork to transfer everything into my name and give me access to all the accounts. Yes, Yevette had died. It was cancer. A really aggressive cancer. She lasted only 6-months from when she was diagnosed. I was beside her bed with her most of the time. I had been tasked with keeping the house and businesses running when she became too ill to get out of her bed.

We had all been there for the reading of her will the day after her funeral. I was completely shocked when I found out that she had left everything to me. Apparently, the other girls had figured out that was probably going to happen. They didn't show any surprise, just happiness. Well, Kristi was surprised. To be honest, Kristi never really knew much of what was going on around the house except for the tasks she was given and who wanted their pussy licked. I had successfully trained her into becoming a bimbo lesbian pain slut.

OK. I had work to do now. I released Kristi from her bonds and sent her to find the other girls for whatever they wanted her to do. I knew that I would never sell anything. I couldn't. Well, I actually could if I wanted to, but I just couldn't find it in my heart to do it. This was my home now, and I really didn't want to leave the other girls. Sure, I could free them and give them a shit-tone of money to live the rest of their lives on, but they had become family to me. No, best to just keep everything running. Besides, I was now a billionaire.

Speaking of family, I hadn't heard from mine, and they hadn't heard anything about me since I was abducted. This was going to be a big shock to them. I had done some internet sleuthing and found my parents and siblings were still alive. At least, I hadn't found any death or funeral notices. I went online and hired a PI firm near my home town to get all the info they could.

Fast forward one month:

I was sitting at my computer waiting for the call. It was to be a video call, because I needed them to know that it was real. I was wearing a very expensive skirt suit with a red silk blouse underneath. I figured that would help them understand that I was OK. When the notification finally came in, I took a deep breath to try and calm my frazzled nerves. I clicked the icon, and the video feed came on. There on the screen was the lawyer I had hired for this. Being a billionaire helps sometimes.

"Good morning, Miss Jenkins. I'm at the house and everyone is here. They are in the livingroom waiting for me to come back in with the video call."

"Thank you for this, Ms. Caulfield. Did you tell them what this is about?"

"No ma'am. Per your instructions, I only informed them that there was an important video call that the whole family needed to be present for. They balked about it, so I had to inform them that it involved a death and it had to do with an inheritance that they would need to be informed about."

"Yeah, my family has always been skeptical about things like that."

"Oh, they are." She chuckled. "I had to get them to look up my law firm and verify who I was. Once they realized that I run a legitimate law firm, they agreed. Anyway, they are all ready for your call."

"Very well. Let's do this."

"OK. I have everything set up. All I need to do is to plug the cable from the TV into the USB port on the laptop."

I poured a couple fingers of bourbon into the glass beside me and drained it in three swallows as she moved from the kitchen into the livingroom. I poured two more finger before I saw the video showing my parents, brother, sister, another man and woman that I didn't know, and a couple of kids sitting on the floor. I could see confusion of their faces as they finally saw my image on the small computer screen. That look changed to shock when I assumed that the picture came on the large TV screen.

"Abbie?" My mom gasped then broke out in tears.

"Hello mom. Hi dad. Hi Jeff and Linda. It's me. Sorry for shocking you like this, but I didn't really think you would believe it if I tried to let you know any other way." I greeted them.

"But, but, we thought you had been murdered." Jeff stammered.

"No. I was abducted. I'm sorry, but I had no way of contacting anyone."

"Where are you, Baby? Please. We'll do whatever it takes to get you and bring you home." Daddy said.

"That won't be necessary. Daddy. I'm free now. I can't come home right now, but I will come home soon. I have some people that depend on me, and things are a bit hectic right now. Once everything is settled, I'll come back for a visit."

"Visit? What do you mean? Are you not going to stay?"

"Uuummm, no. Sorry, but I can't. I can visit fairly often, and I can have you here as well. I have a new life here. I have responsibilities and a business to run. There are people here that depend on me being here for them."

"But, I don't understand. If you are free from your abductors and that successful, why did you wait so long to contact us?" Leave it to mom to bring that up.

"Well, I wasn't actually free until just over a month ago. It took that long for me to get the information I needed to contact you and set this call up."

"So, what this lawyer told us about a death and inheritance was just a lie to get us all here?" Jeff asked. He was always a tad greedy.

"Not exactly. There was a death and an inheritance. I don't believe that she actually said that you would be inheriting anything. She just told you that it interested you. As for that, the woman that purchased me at the slave auction died recently and left her entire estate to me."

"That doesn't make much sense." Linda piped up. "If you were her slave, why would she....... OHMYGOD! You've been a sex slave for another woman all this time?" She screamed with a look of horror on her face.

Shit. I was hoping this wouldn't come up yet. I wanted to feed that information to them slowly. Oh well. Not much I can do about that now.

"Yes. I was drugged and abducted at a party to celebrate finishing college. I was then shipped to this country and sold as a slave. This woman purchased me. She was a lesbian. Over the years, she actually fell in love with me. Since she had no heirs, she decided to leave her entire estate to me and free me from my slavery. And before you ask, I have been exclusively having sex with women since she purchased me. After this long, I just can't imagine having sex with a man ever again. I've grown to love being with women. It's just what I have become now."

We were all crying by this point. I know that they didn't like it, but that was what it was.

"I'm sorry. Maybe it is Stockholm Syndrome, but I also ended up falling in love with her. She actually treated me quite well. I truly miss her."

"OK, Baby. All that matters to me is that you are OK and happy. We really do want to see you as soon as we can." Dad replied.

I made a quick decision. Fuck, it wasn't like I couldn't afford it.

"I'll tell you what. Let me know when you all can arrange a week off, and I will fly you all down here to visit. You can see where I live now and how I'm doing." I would just need to make a few adjustments in the household for the week.

"Where are you, and won't that be expensive?" Mom asked.

"Columbia, so you will need your passports. I'll sent a private jet for you."

"Private jet???? You have a private jet???" Yeah, I told you Jeff was a bit focused on money.

"Yes, I do. I have a helicopter too."

We talked for about an hour more. I was introduced to Jeff's wife and kids, then Linda's husband and their kids. They were interested in how much money I had, but I told them we would talk about that later. I did let them know that I would be happy to help them out if they needed anything. Of course, I made sure that they had my contact info and that they should feel free to contact me any time they wanted. We finally said out tearful goodbyes and disconnected the call.

Once disconnected, I sat back and blew out a deep breath. I had been so emotional that it took me a while to compose myself. I got another couple fingers of bourbon. There was one more call to make. This one would most likely not be nearly as emotional -- at least for me.

The phone was answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" Said a masculine voice.

"Hello. Is this Brian Williams?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm Brian. Who is this?"

"You most likely don't remember me, but my name is Abbi Jenkins."

"Wait a minute. Weren't you Kristi's friend who went missing just before you graduated college? I seem to remember something about that."

"Yes. That's me."

"Oh, wow. Uuuhhhmmmm, I don't really know how to tell you this, but Kristi disappeared about 15-years ago, just like you did. I have no idea where she went, it's like she just abandoned me and our daughters."

"Well. That's what I want to talk to you about. Would you mind if we switched this to a video call? I think you would like to see what I have to show you. Also, it would be best if your children don't see or hear this."

"Hmmm. You have me interested. Don't worry about the kids. They are both away at college now."

We switched to video. I was again seated at my desk. I had sent Maria a text a minute ago.

"OK. So what do you want to show me?" he asked when the video feed came up.

"First off, I need to explain a couple of things." I told him about what happened to me. How it was Kristi that drugged me and led me to being abducted. I explained why she did it, and that I wasn't even interested in dating him. I told him about being sold as a slave to a wealthy lesbian. He was properly aghast at all this news. He was also very concerned when I explained that I was fully aware of what he had done to his wife. Even though I did my best to convince him that I had no ill intentions towards him, I'm not sure that he was totally convinced.