Abducted and Sold Into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress had broken me. While there were occasionally men around, and I was naked in front of them, I was off-limits to them. After a while, it didn't bother me at all. Whenever I needed a hard cock, Either Mistress or one of the other girls would don one of the plethora of strap-ons and fuck me to oblivion. Of course, I had to pay for that. I didn't mind. Usually that included a couple additional orgasms for me. Yes, I was the bottom bitch. I never put a strap-on on. I had no desire to do so. If one of the other girls wanted to get fucked, she had the others to help her out.

"Abigail?" Mistress spoke from behind me. I was at my desk going over her accounts. I dropped the pen I was holding in shock. Why was I shocked by that one-word utterance? It might have escaped your notice, but I hadn't mentioned my name yet. Sure, I could have mentioned it at the beginning, but there was no need to. It had been five years since I was abducted. This was the first time in those five years that my name had actually been spoken. I honestly had no clue that Mistress even knew my real name. Normally, I was just called Slut, Cuntlicker, or a variety of other demeaning names. I had gotten used to it. Truthfully, I had almost forgotten my real name.

"Mistress?" I responded in shock.

"Why do you look so surprised?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I didn't think that you even knew my real name."

"Of course, I do. I know everything about you. Why do you think that I trust you to work on my finances? I know that you graduated in the top 5% of your class. I know that you were about to be offered a very good position at one of the better financial firms in New York before you were abducted. I know that your family has been trying to find you since you were abducted. I know that they have been given anonymous reports and information that you are still alive and not being harmed, well, maybe except for the occasional whippings and canings, but no permanent injuries." She smiled.

I guess that she had no trouble interpreting the look of complete shock on my face as she told me these revelations. Then, her grin actually turned evil.

"I also know that it was you friend Kirsti that was paid $10,000 to spike your drink that night. It seems as though she had an eye on a guy that you seemed to be interested in as well. She had some serious student debt and wanted you out of the way so she could get him."

That fucking BITCH! I had wondered how my drink had been spiked. I had always known that she had a bitch streak in her, but I never thought that she would deliberately hurt me. The shock turned to fury at this latest discovery. Mistress saw it clearly on my face.

"She ended up marrying him. Unfortunately for her, he recently discovered that she was cheating on him. The poor guy found out just how fucked up the divorce laws in America are. Divorcing her would practically bankrupt the poor man, and she would get to live like a queen and fuck anyone she wanted as he was paying for it. To top it all off, she would get custody of their two kids and most likely do whatever she could to turn them against him. Fortunately for him, while he was out of town at a conference, where he had an iron-clad alibi, Kirsti dropped the kids off at his parents' house so she could go out and fool around. It seems that her drink was spiked that night. She seems to have disappeared. It is oddly similar to what happened to you. In fact, those similarities are being brought up quite a bit."

She paused as she was studying me. I'm not sure what she was looking for, but she finally decided to continue.

"There is another slave auction tomorrow. Thanks to your efforts, I have plenty of disposable cash to purchase another slave. I have a feeling that the one I have in mind will delight you. I would very much like you to personally assist me in breaking and training my new slut. I'm sure that you will really enjoy helping me with this one."

"As always, Mistress, I am at your service. I look forward to seeing the new slave when you arrive home. I will be happy to show my dedication to the task." I couldn't help the insanely evil laugh that escaped me. Even though she had not stated it, there were enough clues to tell me exactly who would be walking through the door tomorrow evening. Payback is a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma.

Mistress had left early the next morning. The five of us spent the day preparing for the new arrival. In the early afternoon, Desdemona pulled me aside and led me to one of the upstairs bedrooms. There was an outfit laid out on the bed for me.

"Mistress picked this out for you. Clean up and put it on. You need to be wearing this when Mistress returns with the new slave."

I went into the attached bathroom and showered. I made sure that I was clean shaven and lotioned up. Returning to the room, I couldn't help but smile as I put the outfit on. When finished, I looked in the mirror. Damn, I looked hot. I was wearing a blood-red leather corset that fully encased my large tits. I was still showing quite a bit of cleavage. Below that was a matching leather miniskirt. There were no panties or bra included with the outfit. My legs were encased in thigh-high leather boots with a 6-inch spiked heel. Slung around my waist was a black leather belt. The belt had a loop that held a 3-foot long, 1-inch-wide leather strap. There was also a thin riding crop for me to carry. Mistress had also selected makeup for me to wear. Conveniently, she had also left a photo showing the how she wanted me to apply the makeup.

After getting ready, I helped Desdemona prepare the piercing chair and branding station for Mistress's newest slave. I was giddy with excitement. I was hoping that Mistress would allow me to extract some revenge on the bitch. Nothing that would actually injure her or leave permanent scars -- well, maybe one or two small scars from a whip -- but give her some pain. Actually, I was going to -- respectfully, of course -- suggest that she turn Kirsti into a full-on pain slut. After all, if she needs her pussy licked lovingly, she already has me for that.

The other girls were out in front when Mistress arrived. We had no trouble hearing her helicopter coming in. I was standing inside, just to the side of the door. Mistress had instructed me to be there when she arrived. She didn't want Kristi to know I was there until she was inside the house. I could still see them through the window, though. Kristi was in for the shock of her life. She thought that things were shocking now, seeing me and finding out that I knew what had actually happened was going to send her into a complete mental breakdown.

I listened as Mistress introduced Kristi to the other women, then instructed them to prepare her for service. I smiled evilly as I heard the clacking of heels on the hard floor of the porch. As expected, Kristi was naked except for her collar and heels. Her arms were still bound behind her back, and she was wearing ankle cuffs with an 18-inch hobble chain. It took a second after entering the house before she finally recognized that I was there. When she finally did see me, her face took on a look of confusion. That look was very brief before it turned to shock.

"A, A, A, Abbie?" She stuttered.

"Oh yes, my new little slut. Let me introduce you to my other slave. This is Abigail. I think that she might be a bit familiar to you." Mistress chuckled.

"Abbie. What are you doing here? I was so worried when you disappeared. Please, can you help me? I don't understand what happened, but I shouldn't be here. I have a husband and two little girls that I need to get back to. Please. Can you help me?"

"Of course, I'll help you." I encouraged. "You were my best friend, at least you were before you spiked my drink and had me abducted into a life of sexual slavery, you fucking bitch! Because of you, I lost the life that I had! I had a great career all ready for me. I had a good job with lots of chances for advancement. I was going to be making a great income. I was going to be able to travel. I was going to be able to find a great husband and haver children. I was going to have a nice house in the suburbs. I could have gone to nice restaurants and dance clubs. I could have gone to nice parties with my friends and enjoyed my life. Instead, I am a sex slave to my lesbian Mistress. I couldn't go back now, even if Mistress allowed it. It's been too long, and I could never get any of that back. Oh, I'll help you all right. I'll be helping you become Mistress's new lesbian slave. Furthermore, if Mistress allows it, I will be helping you become a true pain slut that gets off on being whipped and caned. I'm going to help you be an expert pussy licker. If you are a good girl, I might even help you get your fix on cock occasionally by fucking your cunt and asshole with one of the big strap-on dildos that Mistress owns."

Her look of shock turned to pure horror as she realized that I knew exactly what she had done. She understood that I knew that it was her that had gotten me abducted, and that I knew it was her that had stolen my life. She also realized that I was going to be taking my revenge out on her.

I turned to Mistress and addressed her. "Mistress. Welcome home. Please forgive me for my outburst. It was presumptuous of me to suggest that you train her as a pain slut. I got carried away with the anger that I have for what she did."

"Yes. That was a presumptive of you, however, the idea does intrigue me. It would be nice to have a slave that I can lash out at when I get angry about something. Don't worry Abbie. You have earned a bit of leeway. In fact, I actually bought this little whore as a partial reward for you for all the work on my finances that you have done. While you will still be my little pleasure slave, you will also be in charge of her. You may do whatever you wish with her as long as it does not injure her, leave permanent marks that detract from her looks, or interfere with any of my commands. Now, here is her leash. Go ahead and lead her down and help the other girls prepare her for service to me. You may forego any anesthesia. That should begin her training as a pain slut." She turned to face the other girls. "Desdemona, Abbie will be in charge of the preparations. Please follow her instructions on preparing this new slut." With that, she handed me the leash and walked into the house.

"Please, Abbie. I didn't know....." She began.

"Didn't know what? You didn't know that they weren't going to take me to some empty warehouse and gang rape me? You didn't know that they weren't going to take me out to the boonies and kill me?"

"I, I, I just wanted you out of the way for a while so you wouldn't get in the way of me going after Brian. He really liked you, and I didn't want you to take him away from me."

"Did it ever occur to you that you could have just talked to me about it? Fuck! I never really even liked the asshole! I had no interest in ever going out with him."

She struggled as we bound her to the chair, but five on one were not favorable odds for her. Her cunt was already wet. I assumed that Mistress had toyed with her on the helicopter, just like she did to me all those years ago. Still, we went to work on her again. Desdemona needed her nipples as hard and extended as we could get them in order to pierce them correctly. I also wanted her on the edge of an orgasm. I wanted to begin to associate pain with sexual pleasure. Obviously, anesthesia was not going to be used on her. She screamed like a banshee as her nipples were pierced. She wailed as her pubic hair was ripped out during the waxing. I told Maria not to be gentle with it. She sobbed as her labia was pierced. I had Desdemona put two studs in her tongue, one close to the tip, and the second about a quarter inch farther back. She sobbed as I laced the cable through her cunt rings and locked her cunt closed.

Once the piercings were done, I led her up the stairs and onto the back patio where Mistress waited. Kirsti had no clue what was about to happen to her. I had an evil smile as I anticipated the payback that I was about to help bring to her. I thought about the good fortune that allowed me some vengeance on the person who was responsible for where I was. Payback is a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma.

Kirsti hated the enema. I asked, and Mistress agreed, so I filled her up a second time. She complained again, but there was not much she could do, being locked in the pillory and all. As Mistress tended to the branding iron, I began lubing up the vibrating butt plug. She shrieked as I began working it into her ass.

"Hey, slut. Have you ever done anal before?" I asked as I pushed the plug in.

"I only tried it once and hated it. Brian wanted it more, but I always refused." She gasped out as the plug slid home.

"Don't worry. You'll come to love it. With your cunt laced up and out of commission, you only have your mouth and asshole available. It will be getting quite a workout over the next few weeks as the piercings in your cunt heal." There was really no point in keeping that a surprise.

With the help of the other girls, we began to gently caress her. I began with my fingers on her clit. I took two fingers from my other hand and inserted them in my own pussy. God, punishing her was making me wet. Of course, that could just be that Mistress was so close as well. Yes, in the last several years, I had been trained to be aroused and ready whenever Mistress was around me. She had turned me from 100% completely straight to a full-fledged lesbian. I no longer thought about having sex with guys. I wondered if Kirsti had ever dallied with the fairer sex.

"So, bitch. Have you ever had sex with another woman?" I asked.

"God, NO. That's disgusting. I like guys. I love my husband." She panted.

Yes, she was getting really aroused. It was obvious that she didn't want it, but her body was betraying her and accepting out advances. I took the soaked fingers from my pussy and smeared them on her upper lip. I then shoved them into her mouth and over her tongue so she would have my taste on her tongue. It was all part of the training in getting her to associate the taste and smell of pussy with pleasure.

Please, Abbie. I'm sure that my husband will reward you for my return. I'm sorry about what I did to you, but I really just thought that they would hide you away for a few weeks until I could get Brian. I didn't know that they would take you out of the country and sell you as a slave. Please, you have to let me get back to my husband and daughters."

"Your husband?" I laughed. "Who the fuck do you think set you up for this?"

"No! He would never do that to me. He loves me."

I was relishing this. "Yeah, he probably did. That is, until he found out about how you were cheating on him. Anyway, I'm sure he will be fine. Yes, your daughters will miss you for a while, but he will most likely marry another woman after he divorces you for abandonment. Your girls will then have a new mommy and your memory will fade over time."

I fucked up a bit with all that. I probably should have waited until later, but it all just came out of me. Her crying had the effect of reducing her body's response to our manipulations. I reached over and picked up the Hitachi. I began at a medium setting and placed it directly on her clit. It didn't take long before her sobs to turn into moans of pleasure. I prolonged it. I would take her to the edge of an orgasm, then pull away until she calmed down. Once she had backed off from the edge a bit, I put the vibrator back on her clit. As I was doing this, I was smearing more of my essence on her lips and under her nose. After the fourth time, I handed the vibrator to Maria with whispered instructions. With a nod to Mistress, I stepped in front of Kristi, raised my skirt, and moved my naked pussy right under her nose.

I was so close to her mouth that I could feel the delicious vibrations from her mouth as her moaning grew in volume. She was getting close now. I looked back and saw Mistress move into position; red-hot branding iron poised to strike.

"OOOOHHHHHMMMMMYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!" She screamed as she went over the edge into her orgasm.

Just as she fell, Maria pushed the switch on the Hitachi to maximum. That pushed her orgasm into the stratosphere. At that instant, Mistress plunged the branding iron onto Kristi's bare ass cheek. Kristi's scream of rapture instantly changed pitch as the agony of her burning flesh hit her. Her entire body went into convulsions. She was strapped in tight, so she couldn't move much. Still, you could see her muscles contracting as the waves of ecstasy flowed through her. Instead of stopping or reducing her orgasm, it seems that the pain from being branded actually heightened it. I had to wonder if she was already a closet pain slut.

Suddenly, her screaming stopped. Her body went limp in her bonds with only small tremors passing through her. I stepped back and looked at her. She had passed out. I could see that she was still breathing, so she would be OK when she woke up. Maria held up her hand with the vibrator. They were both drenched.

"She squirted." She announced. "She squirted right after Mistress hit her with the branding iron."

'Hmmmm. Turning her into a pain slut might be easier than I thought.' I commented.

We applied the lotion to help with her healing, then released her from her bondage. We carried her up to her room and laid her on the bed. Mistress then locked her steel collar around her neck. As I was pulling the sheet over her, Maria came into the room with two bottles of water and some Ibuprofen. Setting them on the night stand, we left the room, turning out the lights and closing the door behind us.

It was the next morning when I went into Kirsti's room to get her up. She was already awake when I went in. She was obviously still in pain from her branding yesterday. Her face went into a mask of fear when she saw me. I looked over at her nightstand and saw that the pills were still there.

"You should take the Ibuprofen. It will help." I said.

"I'm not taking anything that I don't know what it is. How do I know that it isn't going to knock me out so you can do horrible tings to me again? For all I know, it could be poisonous and kill me."

"Well, let's look at this logically." I chuckled. "First off, we seriously don't need to knock you out. We can do whatever the fuck we want to you without needing you to be unconscious. Then there's the fact that having you unconscious takes most of the fun away, and it also hinders your training After all, how can you learn if you are not awake? As for poisoning you and killing you, that's just stupid. Mistress paid a lot of money to purchase you. Why would she throw that money away by killing you? No, she wants to get her money's worth, so you can look forward to spending a long life here serving her. Now, I guarantee that you are going to really hate a lot of what happens to you. There will be a lot of pain involved, and there will be a lot of things that you will have to do that you will not enjoy doing. You might as well make it as easy on yourself as possible, so take the Ibuprofen. It will help with some of the pain." I explained to her.

She did take the tablets, but she looker rather skeptical as she did. I had her lay back down on the bed on her stomach, and I applied more lotion to her brand. We didn't want it to get infected.

"Abbie. Please help me get out of here. Maybe if we work together, we can both escape. I'll help you when we get home. We have money, and I can give you some to help set you up. Please. I need to get back to my little girls." She begged.

"You just don't get it." I replied. "I can't leave. I can never go home. I would have no clue how to live like that anymore. Do you know what the biggest problem that society has with prisoners that have been incarcerated for a long time is when they finally finish their sentences? It's that they don't know how to live outside of prison anymore. They become institutionalized. When they are let out, they don't have the institution there to control them. A lot of them end up committing suicide. A lot of others go out and commit another crime, just so they can go back to prison. Others turn to alcohol or drugs to take their fears and depression away. Very few of them actually end up leading meaningful lives.