Abducted and Sold Into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rip of the cloth and hardened wax was not completely unexpected. Yes, it was painful, but not horribly so. Weirdly, I found the pain actually increased my arousal rather than diminish it. My pussy was wet, and my nipples were hard and erect. I was a bit surprised when the woman manipulating my left nipple pulled off. I opened my eyes and looked as she picked up a cup. She smiled at me as she reached into the cup and pulled out two ice cubes. And placed them in her mouth. Wordlessly, she bent back down and began to suck on my nipple again. This time, the ice cubes in her mouth made a delicious contrast with the warmth of her tongue. My nipple was harder and more erect than ever before in my life.

The woman that was waxing my pussy continued her work. By this time, the pain of my pubic hair being ripped out by the roots was only becoming a mild distraction. The woman working on my right breast pulled off my breast to put ice in her mouth as well. As the woman on my right breast continued her manipulation, The woman on my left breast pulled back off. Opening my eyes again, I saw the older woman had positioned a strange looking set of plyers at my left nipple.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Mistress likes to hear scream. No pain numbing for you."

With that, she squeezed the pliers. I heard a click just before the scream escaped my lips. My nipples have always been particularly sensitive. The agony was swift and unexpected. I had no idea what had just happened, but it felt like a knife had just been stabbed through my nipple. The pain was intense, but it actually only lasted about 30-seconds. When she removed the plyers, I expected to find that my nipple had been cut completely off. Instead, I found that my nipple was still attached, but that it now had a 2-inch diameter ring inserted through it.

I looked on in horror as the older woman took another ring and loaded it into the plyers. As she was doing that, the woman that had been sucking my left nipple took a jar of ointment and began working it into my newly pierced nipple. I watched as the woman on my right breast pulled back as the plyers were now positioned over that nipple. I tried to hold back, but I just couldn't hold in the scream of pain as the ring was attached to my second nipple.

The next hour was hell. I ended up getting a dangle piercing in my belly button, a 1-inch diameter ring in the folds of my pussy just above my clitoris, and four 1/2-inch diameter rings in each side of my outer pussy lips. Last, but not least, I had a stud pierced into my tongue. After everything was done, it was explained to me that every piercing was self-locking and could only be removed with a diamond bladed saw. After all my pubic hair had been ripped out and the piercings were done, they smeared another ointment all over my pussy. It stank and burned my sensitive flesh. The older woman informed me that it was a special ointment that would kill the growth of new hair. It would need to be reapplied a couple of times, but the end result was that I would no longer be able to grow pubic hair again. Later, it would be applied to my entire bod from the neck down. At least I would no longer need to shave. They had even waxed and applied the hair-growth inhibitor to my ass and around my asshole.

So, that was the pleasant part of the day. What? You think it couldn't get worse? First off, they attached a chain between my nipple rings. The ends were locked onto the nipple rings, so the chain could not be removed. As if that was not humiliating enough, they then laced a small chain through the rings on my pussy lips and locked it onto the ring above my clitoris. That effectively laced my pussy closed. Nothing could enter my pussy unless the chain was unlocked and removed. Unfortunately, my day was not done.

Keep in mind that the other women were fully dressed. Maybe (as I came to find out later) if I had seen them naked, I might have had an idea of what I was about to experience. I think that Mistress did that on purpose. The leash was again attached to my collar. By this point, the fight had gone out of me. Had I had the slightest inkling of what was about to happen, perhaps I would still have found the strength to resist. Maybe I should have known better. I was led up the stairs and out onto the back patio. It was there that I was told to kneel onto a soft pad to protect my knees from the hard concrete. I was placed in a pillory. My wrists and neck were tightly secured. After that, another structure was added to the pillory to immobilize my thighs and hips. By the time I was secured, I had virtually no room to move my naked ass at all. This was when my new owner made another appearance.

"Desdemona is a true artist with piercings, so I allow her to do all of that. For your final marking as my personal property, I insist on doing that myself. I do that for two reasons. First and foremost, it is personal to me. I am marking you as my personal property. Second, I really enjoy doing this. I love doing it, and it gives me a front row seat to hear the screams."

"Please, ma'am. I, I'm not a slave. I just graduated from college. I was drugged and kidnapped. This is all a mistake. Please. I just need to get back home." I begged her. Surely, she would help. She had to see that I was taken against my will. She was a woman, and she would realize that I was a victim of a kidnapping. As another woman, she would help.

Instead, she just gave a lilting laugh. "Oh, how naive you are. Of course, you were abducted for this. Do you really think that any young woman such as yourself would willingly become a slave? Sure, there are the truly desperate that think that this is their best option. At least they would have a roof over their heads and a warm bed. No. most of the women being sold had other lives and were taken away like you were. Besides, I paid a lot of money for you at the auction. If I simply sent you back to where you came from, I would lose all that money. Why would I even think of doing that?"

"I'll repay you. With interest. I graduated at the top of my class in business. I'll be making a lot of money, and I can repay you for what you spent." I bargained.

She just laughed at me again. "No. I don't think so. First off, what recourse would I have if you got back home and decided simply to not pay me? Then, there is the fact that you have already seen too much. You could go to the authorities and blow the cover off of everything. Yes, you may not be able to tell them who specifically kidnapped and sold you, but you would be able to identify me as the one who purchased you. That would lead to unpleasant discussions with the authorities and make me an accomplice in an illegal slave trade."

"I'll sign a contract to repay you." I offered.

"And leave a paper trail of my illegal activities? I don't think so. Besides, it would take you decades to pay off what I just spent for you. Now enough with this foolish talk. I need to mark you as my property and begin your training." She concluded.

I was still trying to figure out what the fuck was going on when she disappeared behind me. The pillory was blocking my view behind me, so I had no clue what was going on. There were some weird sounds from behind me, but I couldn't figure out what they were. I sensed that something was happening. I thought that it was something important and I should be concerned. Still, nothing could have possibly prepared me for what happened next.

The first thing that I felt was my asshole being lubed. I had a sinking feeling about that. I felt something small and metallic being inserted in my ass. I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't a large dildo raping my ass like I began to imagine. That relief turned to concern as I felt a warm fluid begin flowing from whatever was in my ass into my bowels. It didn't take long for my bowels to begin filling and the cramping begin. I felt my stomach bloating as the warm fluid filled me. The fluid finally stopped flowing, but the discomfort continued. I must have stayed like that for at least 5-minutes. Finally, the plastic piece was removed. I automatically relaxed and expelled all of the fluid. Apparently, someone had placed a bucket behind me, because I heard the distinctive sound of the fluid hitting a plastic bucket. Once all the fluid had been expelled, the plastic piece was reinserted, and I was filled up again. After another 5-minutes, I was allowed to expel that fluid as well. I was then washed with a warm washcloth to remove all traces of the enema that I had just obviously been given.

I then felt a finger probing my asshole. It felt slick like it had been lubed. A moment later, it was buried deep inside of me and was being moved all around. After a couple minutes, it was removed. Shortly after that, it was replaced by two fingers. As those fingers were probing my bowels, she began using her other hand to massage my clit. My body again overruled my mind and began acquiescing to her manipulations. While my mind was screaming 'NO', my pussy was doing its best imitation of the Colorado River. Finally, the fingers were removed. It was then that I felt a blunt tip of something metallic begin pressing into my ass. It felt tapered as it stretched my ass out as it penetrated deeper. I'm not an innocent virgin. While never having actually used one, I recognized the shape of an anal plug. There was simply nothing that I could do to resist being impaled by the plug. I had no choice but to relax and accept it. I finally felt my sphincter slip over the widest part and settle on the thin shank.

"Now that you are properly prepared, we can begin my favorite part." She whispered in my ear. "Your training as my slave officially begins now."

I suddenly felt strong vibrations in my ass. It didn't take a college graduate to figure out that the butt plug she had just inserted into me was a vibrating butt plug. I then felt her fingers beginning to massage my already overheated clit. She definitely knew what she was doing. Withing a few minutes, I was panting in desperate need. Instead of taking me over, she kept me right on the precipice of a massive orgasm. Two more hands began manipulating my tits and nipples. Although they were still tender from their recent piercing, the discomfort somehow was sending shockwaves directly to my drooling pussy. I had never been so aroused in my life. My universe shrank to the sole need to orgasm. Nothing else existed to me. Looking back years later, it was the next minute that my new reality began. My life had truly changed with what happened next.

At first, my breath was taken away from me. That lasted for less than a millisecond. The sudden agony almost overwhelmed me.

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Suddenly escaped from the depths of my soul.

"Cum for me, my new slave slut." She whispered in my ear."

I had no control. I simply exploded. It felt like she just set my right ass cheek on fire. The smell of burning flesh assaulted my nose before the echoes of my scream faded. The agony was almost too much to bear. The clash between my brain and my body almost overwhelmed me. My brain was trying to differentiate the feelings of pain and pleasure. My body simply didn't care. I went through a massive orgasm. I had been kept on edge for hours. From the helicopter flight, the bath where I had been groped, being fingered, licked, and manipulated as I was pierced, the vibrating butt plug, the continued manipulation of my clit and nipples, and finally the added sensations of being branded with her mark. All those conflicting and added sensations finally took me over the edge. It was an orgasm like I had never experienced before.

The burning had barely passed before I felt a cooling relief. My Mistress had come around in front of me again. She held up the glowing red branding Iron she had just used on me. She informed me that the ointment that was being applied to my new brand would help ease the pain and prevent any infections. It would also help quicken the healing.

"There. All done. The ointment that they are using on you will keep your brand from infecting and also reduce the pain as it heals."

When the other women were done applying the ointment, I was released from the pillory, and they helped me stand up. The pain from the piercings and branding were still there, but they had reduced to a dull throb. My wrists were secured behind my back again. Mistress then removed the steel collar from around my neck and replaced it with a new sleek polished metal collar. It was then that I got the shock of my life. My cuffs were removed, and I was given a pair of 4-inch high-heeled pumps.

"I give you one chance." Mistress said to me. "There is the door. Straight through that door is the driveway. You simply follow the road to town. When you get to town, go to police station, and they will help you get to embassy. You get to embassy, and you are free. I will give you 8-hour head start. If you are determined to escape, you will be free. Go now if you wish. Your time begins now."

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You would have thought that I would have known better. There had to have been a trick. Don't judge me. I was desperate to escape. I took my chance without hesitation. I bolted for the door. Surprisingly, I encountered no resistance. Through the door and down the driveway. As I approached the main gate, which was wide open, I began to think that she was seriously going to let me go. I was euphoric that I was actually on my way home as I got to the gate. My heart lifted as I realized that I was escaping this hell that I found myself in. I lept through the gate as I began to pass.

Blinding pain. It felt like my head was about to be removed from my neck. My entire body went into convulsions. The only reason that I didn't shit myself was because of the butt plug that was still lodged in my ass. I felt myself slam into the ground. I had no motor controls over my body. My last conscious thought was 'What the fuck just happened?'

I woke up laying on the floor of the mansion. I looked around to see Mistress sitting on the couch smirking at me.

"Well, my little slave slut, you still have a few hours to go. Do you wish to try again?"

"What the fuck happened?" I asked

"Do you know about those dog collars that shock the animal when they get to the property line? I needed to demonstrate to you what it would be like if you ever tried to escape. You can freely move around on the immediate property, but your collar will shock the fuck out of you if you ever try to cross the boundary. I would apologize for having to demonstrate that, but watching your body convulse and those huge titties of yo9ur shake like that was sexy as hell. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed watching it."

"But you said...."

"I honestly meant what I said. If you could have gotten past the gate, you could have gone home. Unfortunately for you, there is no way out for you. I had to demonstrate that. You have no escape. You cannot remove that collar, and any attempt to get past the gate will end the same way. Yes, I could have done it a different way, but you would not have learned the lesson as effectively. We would have just ended up wasting more time with you having that stupid illusion that you might escape. Let me be clear, there is no escape for you. You belong to me. I own you. The sooner you accept that, the better your life will be. You are my slave. Your happiness is at my desire. I can make your life heaven or hell, depending upon my mood. Your best option is to accept that you belong to me and try to make me as happy as you can."

Thus began my new life. Oh, I did try to figure out a way out. I even tried a couple of them. Mistress was no pleased when she had to drag my ass back to the house on each failed attempt. Of course, she punished me every time. I lied to myself. I told myself that I was trying to escape. The reality was that I knew that there was no escape. Some of my attempts were actually beyond stupid. I'm pretty sure that Mistress saw through that.

I fell. I fell hard. Mistress was evil. She knew what she was doing. I was straight. I had never had the slightest inkling to have sex with another woman. In fact, I was actually repulsed by the idea. From the moment I woke up on the second day, I was bombarded with stimulation that linked my pleasure with sex with women.

"Please, Mistress. Please. I'll do whatever you want. Please, just let me cum." That was an often-heard plea from me. "I'll lick your pussy. I'll lick your ass. Anything you want. Please, Mistress. You can fuck my ass with your strap-on."

Yeah, fuck you. Don't judge me until you have been edged constantly for the last 48-hours. On top of all that, she was continuously smearing her essence on my upper lip and tongue. She made me lick all four of her servants before she allowed me to orgasm. Worse yet, she had me cum as I brought her last female servant to orgasm. It was another month before she allowed me to lick her to orgasm. She always had me cum just after she released. I couldn't help it. My mind began associating her pleasure with my pleasure. Once that began happening, she would begin introducing some pain as we orgasmed. She would use a leather strap on my ass and tits when she brought me to orgasm.

I finally saw the other four servants naked. I wasn't overly shocked to see that they all had piercings like mine and were branded as well. The only difference was that I was the only one with a stud pierced in my tongue. It should be no surprise that I was the favorite pussy licker at the house. They all seemed to love what the stud did to them. Oh, and they also enjoyed having me lick their asses as well.

I remember one time when I was locked in a pillory. Mistress had edged me for three days. I was desperate to cum. I had licked Mistress to two orgasms already. Desdemona was behind me with thin cane that she was using on my ass. Juanita and Maria were toying with my pierced tits. My nipples were already very sensitive, and the piercings only multiplied that. As Desdemona caned my ass, Isabelle was fingering my clitoris. Suddenly, just as Mistress orgasmed, Isabelle removed her hand, and I felt a leather strap strike directly on my drenched pussy. There are simply no words to describe the feelings that happened next. I'm sure that was what finally broke me. The animalistic sounds that emanated from within me were muffled by Mistress's thighs. My entire body was wracked in convulsions as the orgasm overtook me.

I woke up several hours later on my bed. My entire body was sore, but my mind was euphoric. I didn't know what exactly had happened, but the rapture I felt indicated that I was no longer the person I had been before. I laid their content to wrap myself in the glow of satisfaction. I was strangely at peace with my predicament. For some strange reason, I simply no longer had the desire to escape. I pondered that for a bit. Oddly, I just simply could not envision my life away from my Mistress.

As the late great Albert Einstein once famously stated, Time is relative to the Observer. I was the observer. I had stopped wondering about the passage of time. I have no idea how much time has passed since I was abducted and sold into slavery. I gave up thinking about that a long time ago. How long ago? Reread the above. I have no fucking clue. I still attempted to escape, but I was now honest with myself. I could never escape. Even if I could, I wouldn't. No, these attempts were strictly so Mistress would catch me and punish me. She knew what I was doing. She told me a few times that I just needed to ask, and she would give me what I wanted. It wasn't the same, and she knew it.

Two years ago, at least that's what Mistress had told me; I was given the option of wearing clothes. I respectfully declined. Mistress had given me the option of actually working. That I accepted, as long as I could work for her in our home. I used my business degree to help her in her diversified businesses. I'm sure that most of you will not be shocked to discover that Mistress had several interests that are not even close to legal. I worked with her to divest those interests and turn them into legitimate investments.