Abducted and Sold Into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why are you calling me? Obviously, you don't need money, and I really don't have enough for you to bother with blackmailing me. Anything I can give you would be just a drop in the ocean to you."

"Don't be silly. I already told you that I have no intention of using this information against you. I have no desire nor need to blackmail you. I simply explained all that to give you the background information on the reason for this call."

"So, what is the reason for this call, then?"

"First off, it is to give you an update on your ex-wife and her former lover. I just wanted to let you know that your ex-wife is alive and well. Yes, I know you divorced her for abandonment. I also know that everything was set up to make it look like she ran off with her lover. I know that he was abducted at the same time she was, and that he was eventually purchased by a pretty nasty cartel here. I don't know where or how he is now, but my Mistress did have a brief communication with them shortly afterwards. At that time, he was being used in their fields during the day and then being used by the other field hands in the bunk room at night. That does not lead to a pleasant or long-life expectancy for him."

"Good. As long as they never return, I'll be happy."

"Oh, I can guarantee that neither one of them will ever leave this country. Now, I'm pretty sure that you never got the chance to confront Kirsti about her cheating on you. Would you like to talk to see and talk to her one last time? She already knows what happened and that you were responsible for it. My Mistress told her the day she got here. We've trained her to be a total lesbian pain slut now. I can bring her in and let you talk to her, if you would like."

"Yeah. I think that I would like that. Maybe she would even like to see some pictures showing what beautiful women our girls grew up to be." He grinned.

I called out to Marie to bring the little slut in. Marie was, of course, fully dressed in her housekeeper uniform. No, you perves, it was not the sexy maid look. She was wearing a nice form-fitting grey dress that went to her knees, did show some cleavage, but not excessively so, stockings, and practical but still cute low heels. Kristi, however, was completely naked. Well, she did have on her collar with leash attached, butt plug, body jewelry, and ridiculous 6-inch heels. Oh yes, let's not forget her ankle cuffs with the 18-inch hobble chain and wrist cuff secured together behind her back.

Maria led her behind my desk so she would be in full view of the camera. Once in place, Maria handed me the leash, then went back in front of my desk to begin the preparations that I had discussed with her previously that morning. As she began that task, Desdemona and Juanita came into the office and began assisting. They were giggling to each other as they worked. They were anticipating what was to cum,,,,, I mean come. [Snicker]. Sometimes, I just crack myself up.

"Brian?" I heard gasped behind me.

"Hello, Kristi." Brian replied. "You look good with all those piercings on you. It kind of makes me wish that I would have had that done to you."

"Brian. Please help me. I love you and want to come home. Please. I miss you and the girls." Kristi begged.

"Seriously? You fucking cheated on me with my best friend! Why would I ever consider bringing you home? Besides, the girls now hate you for 'Abandoning them and running off with your boyfriend'. Besides, my wife would not like it very much if you came back. She has really bonded with the girls, and they consider her their mom now. But at least you reunited with your best friend. Yes, I know how you betrayed her, and that absolutely disgusts me. I have to wonder what kind of a person could do that to their best friend. It shows me that you are not a fit person to be around MY girls."

"Please, Brian! I'm so, so sorry. Please! Adam meant nothing to me. It was always you that I loved."

"Just shut up, Kristi. I don't care. You had an affair with Adam, who was supposed to be my best friend. That's all I care about. I'm not about to help you. I'm the one who got you abducted in the first place. Why in the hell would I bring you back here? I'm much better off now, and I won't take the chance that you might start telling people what I did to you. That could only lead to problems for me that I don't want or need." Kristi began sobbing at that point.

"So, Brian." I began again. "Want to see what Kristi has become? Isn't that one of every guy's fantasy to watch a lesbian orgy?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." He replied.

"Then enjoy the show." I said as I got up and began leading Kristi around the desk.

As I was doing that, Juanita turned the laptop around so it was facing the room. I led Kristi over to a wooden table in the center of the room. After bending her over the end of the table. Desdemona unhooked her hobble chain and secured her ankles to the legs of the table. As she was doing that, Maria unlocked her wrist cuffs, then she and Juanita pulled her arms out in front of her and connected them to the bindings to the table legs at the other end of the table. A leaf had been removed from the table to allow her tits to hang down and free. Once Kristi was properly secured in place, I looked back at the computer and began explaining what was going to happen.

"OK, Brian. So, as you can see, her cunt is not available. I laced her cunt rings together with that thin cable, so it is closed up. We will be fucking her, but it will only be in her ass. She had become quite the anal slut over the last several years. But first, she has to earn that privilege. I am going to begin by caning her ass and thighs as she licks my other girls to several orgasms. Once I finish caning her, I'm going to get a crop and start beating her tits with it. She will probably orgasm from it. She's quite the pain slut now."

Turning to the other girls, I continued. "OK girls. Strip and draw numbers."

As the girls stripped off their dresses and pulled their numbers from a hat, I went over to a cabinet and selected the cane, crop, and strap-on that I was going to use. Juanita squealed in delight as she picked to go first. As Juanita climbed up onto the table and positioned herself with her pussy and ass in Kristi's face, I took the thin cane and moved into position slightly behind and to the side of Kristi's ass.

"What's that on her ass?" Brian asked.

"That's my former Mistress's brand." I explained. "Actually, we all have that. Mistress branded us as her property on the first day that she purchased us. Now that I have inherited her estate, I took over her brand. You might be interested to know that Kristi had an extremely powerful orgasm as she was being branded. She actually squirted when Mistress held the iron to her ass." Of course, I neglected to mention the vibrators that were working on her at the time.

"OK, slut. Time to put that talented tongue to work." I commanded as I swung the cane for the first stroke.

She shrieked ad the can landed, but then quickly planted her mouth on Juanita's pussy. After the fifth stroke, Juanita lifted her hips to signal that she wanted her ass licked. Kristi enthusiastically obliged. By the tenth stroke of the cane, Kristi's shrieks changed. I paused for a minute to run my fingers up the inside of her thighs. Lifting my hand clear, I held up my wet fingers to the camera on the laptop.

"See how turned on she gets from pain?" I asked.

I returned to my task. Kristi had now moved back to tongue-fucking Juanita's pussy.

"Wow." Brian exclaimed. "It looked like she actually lifted her ass up a bit on that last stroke."

"Yes. She did. I told you she is a pain slut. You can hear her moaning now as the pain becomes pleasurable for her. She is getting off on it. She is lifting her ass up to make a better target. She is wanting it now."

Juanita was crying out in bliss at this point as she was sent into the throws of orgasm. I paused the caning and began to finger Kristi's cunt. It was flowing like the Amazon River. I had to stop before she orgasmed though. You could hear the desperation in her groans as Maria replaced Juanita at Kristi's head. A devious thought went through my mind as Maria settled into place. I couldn't help the evil smile I had as I spoke.

"Maria. I think the slut needs a bit of hydration. Piss in her mouth before she begins licking you."

"No way!" Brian exclaimed in shock.

"Oh yes. She won't even spill a drop. Mistress would occasionally bind her wrists to her ankles and leave her kneeling on the floor when she had guests over. She would spend several hours being used as the toilet for Mistress's friends. That was very handy when there was a big soccer match playing and no one wanted to miss any of the game by having to go to the bathroom. They would just get up and go over to Kristi. Kristi would clamp her mouth around the woman's pussy and start guzzling their pee as the woman continued to watch the game."

"Damn. Maybe I should have kept her around and trained her to do that. It would have made my Superbowl parties a lot more interesting." He laughed.

By this time, Kristi had finished drinking Maria's piss and began licking her pussy and ass. I set the cane aside and picked up the crop. It was time to begin working on her tits now. Kneeling beside the table, I gave the underside of her hanging down tits a good stroke. It was a bit of an awkward position, so I couldn't give a really hard stroke, but that was OK. Her tits were a lot more sensitive than her ass was. I could give her good, sharp strokes just by flicking my wrist. They still stung and left nice red lines where they hit. I worked her tits over pretty well, and I even gave her a few slaps to her cunt with the leather pad on the end of the crop while she licked Maria to a nice orgasm.

While Maria was crawling off the table and Desdemona began to take her place, I decided that Kristi had been prepared enough. I set the crop down and began to strap the harness on. I had selected a 10-inch long, 2-inch diameter dildo to fuck her ass with. Juanita had recovered from her orgasm by this point, so she helped me lube up Kristi's ass as well as the monster I that was going to be invading said ass. This particular strap-on also had a vibrating insert for my pussy as well. That meant that as I was fucking her ass, I would also be stimulated to an orgasm.

"OK. Slut. You know the rules. You are not allowed to cum until I give you permission. That permission will not come until both Desdemona and I have cum. If you're lucky, I may give you permission to cum at the same time I do."

Of course, she didn't answer. Her mouth was busy with another task at the time. No, I didn't just ram it in to the hilt. Come on, I may be a bitch, but I wasn't a monster. I took my time and gently worked it into her. Something that big could cause damage if it was shoved in and began hammering into her without the proper time to allow her ass to adjust to the invader. Still, she had been ass fucked enough over the years that it only took a couple of minutes before I was pounding that weapon into her. Even though it was muffled by Desdemona's crotch, her moans of pleasure could clearly be heard. I could see that Desdemona was getting close. The vibrations from the strap-on were working me up as well. There were also these wonderful little nubs on the harness that worked on my clit as I was fucking Kristi. I was getting really close to my orgasm. I adjusted my thrusts so I could hold off until Desdemona peaked.

"OOOOHHHH GOD, YESSSSSSSS!" Desdemona cried out.

I had held off until that moment, then let myself fall over the cliff.

"CUM NOW, SLUT!" I managed to cry out as my orgasm broke through me.

I could feel her bucking against her restraints as her orgasm washed through her. Her muffled cries joined in with my shrieks of bliss. Desdemona wasn't quiet either as she vocalized her own rapture. It was far from the biggest orgasm I've ever had, but it was still quite nice. Is there such a thing as a bad orgasm? After the waves of pleasure finished washing through me, I collapsed onto Kristi's back for a moment. When I recovered enough, I pulled out of her and shucked the harness I was wearing. Desdemona had already moved off the table, so I handed the strap-on to her and told her to have Kristi clean it off with her mouth while I finished up our video call.

"So, Brian. What do you think about how your ex-wife has been trained?" I asked as I strolled back over to the laptop.

"Very interesting." He stated. "It seems as though you have done a remarkable job with her."

"Thank you. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing it. I will let you know that I have absolutely no intention of ever selling her. She's institutionalized now. It's like long term prisoners that can't adapt to living outside of prison. She would never survive being free now. Thankfully, I also have the resources to take care of her for the rest of her life. I also will keep you updated on her if you wish."

He thought for a moment, then replied. "No. I really don't care to hear anymore about her. She has no place in our lives anymore. If I were to get updates, there is a chance that my new wife and/or my daughters might find out about her. It's best if this were the last contact we ever have with each other."

"Very well. As you wish. I will not contact you again. Still, you now have my contact info, so if you change your mind, just let me know."

With that, we signed off, and I never heard from him again. Now, I just had to figure out what to do with Kristi when my family came down here to visit. Perhaps I would let one of the other girls take her somewhere to stay with them while my family is here. It's best that no one ever knows about her. Besides, I'm sure my family would not understand that I owned a slave. Yes, A slave -- as in singular. Only Kristi is still a slave. I freed the other girls and hired them as a decent wage to be my household staff. They all take turns with the cooking and cleaning. They are happy, and I am happy. As for Kristi? I've been seeing some troubling behavior out of her. She has begun to screw up a bit more. It also looks like she is trying not to smile as I am getting ready to punish her for her transgressions. It's making me think that she is starting to do it on purpose, just so I will whip her again. She does really get off on that. Yes, I see her smirking as I take the whip off the hook.