Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah is getting bred whether she wants it or not.
2.1k words
4.49
39.5k
41

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,364 Followers

Note: This story is part of a very dark series. Reader discretion advised!

Tonight he wasn't trying to fuck her but breed her. She would have known that from the way he was acting, even if he hadn't told her, but that hadn't stopped him from doing it anyway moments ago.

"You're not going to sleep tonight until your womb is overflowing with cum," he'd promised her as he tied her to the headboard. "From now on, you're getting at least one fresh load of cum in your sweet fertile cunt every night until you get your period or until you don't."

She whimpered at the threat, but she didn't bother to beg. She'd spent all morning begging him to reconsider, and his only response was to slap her and remind her that every part of her body belonged to him. Besides, it was hard to deny she wanted this when she was so wet that she was already leaving a wet spot on the sheets at the thought of her owner preparing to ruin her body and her life.

However much she might have enjoyed this strange detour in her life, she'd always planned to go back to school once they figured out what the next step in their unusual relationship was, but that all changed the moment he removed her IUD. Up until that point, the only consequence for the terrible things that her owner was limited to her mind and her ass, but this - this would change everything.

"Please, no, I'm too young to be a mother," she'd wailed as he'd half dragged her up the rickety basement stairs by her hair.

He'd only laughed and said, "With a body like yours, school was always a waste, Sarah. No degree is ever going to make you sexier than you are right now."

She'd ignored the incredibly sexist compliment and tried to focus on remembering when her last period was. That was impossible because she wasn't entirely sure what the day was anymore. Was it in a week? Was it sooner? She knew that his last period ended just before he'd taken her, but she wasn't completely sure when that had been now.

It didn't matter though. Nothing did. She was bound naked to his bed while he stripped slowly and leered at her, and she couldn't escape his gaze any more than she could escape his throbbing cock. She could feel it wandering her body and drinking every last detail of her in. When she was naked, he didn't move immediately to take her like she thought he was going to, though. Instead, he took out his phone and started to take a few pictures while she squirmed and turned away.

"Please don't," she whimpered, humiliated by the act.

"Why not," he asked. "You're going to miss not having more before pictures once you start to show."

He kept taunting her as he crawled into bed. "Before I claimed your body. Before I filled your womb. Before I made you give birth to my child..."

His words made her tremble. She hated them, but her body didn't. All she could imagine was how her belly would get bigger, her hips would get wider, and her ass would get fatter in a way that no amount of Pilates would ever solve, but her legs were somehow discounted from that impulse of fear and revulsion in her mind, and instead, she spread them without thinking as this awful man came to claim her.

When Sarah felt the head of his cock brush against her inner thigh, she let go of a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, and when he pressed it against the entrance of her unprotected pussy, she moaned despite herself.

"Good girl," he murmured, sliding the first two inches inside her. "This is how it should always be with us. Raw, wet, and completely unprotected."

Sarah turned her head away to somehow escape the moment, but David grabbed her chin and turned her back to face him. "There's no running away from this, Sarah," he growled. "I'm hard, and you're wet, and it's time to make a baby."

"Noooooohhh..." she whimpered as he slowly but surely slid the rest of the way inside of her, stopping only when he'd bottomed out against her womb.

He stopped there for a long moment, letting her get used to his size. Normally he started fucking her immediately, but it was clear that her master was going to take his time with her tonight.

"You know, my cock is already drooling pre-cum inside you. You might be pregnant already, for all we know," he teased.

"I'm not," she answered flatly, ignoring the shiver that went through her body at the idea.

"Probably not," he agreed, "But remember - every orgasm you have means that much more of my cum is going to end up where it can do the most damage, so be sure to cum as often as possible tonight, baby. For once, I won't even make you beg for permission."

He started to fuck her as he spoke, but his words haunted her as she began to feel the pleasure from those strokes resound through her body. She'd remembered reading a study linking the female orgasm to fertility, but she couldn't remember the details exactly. All she could recall was the more she came on his dick, the more likely she was to miss her periods for the next nine months, and there was no way she was going to be able to resist that tonight. Not when he had her this turned on already.

It was funny - with her ex's cumming from anything but oral sex had been basically impossible, but now a little cruelty and fear were all it took to make her explode in pleasure, and at this moment, she was terrified. She was terrified of the life-altering consequences that his incredibly dangerous cum was going to have on her body, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"God, you're wet tonight," he taunted as he slid slickly inside of her, making Sarah blush brightly in embarrassment. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you want this."

"I-I don't," she protested. "I just want to finish my degree and... oh fuck... I just want to focus on my career, and... and... Mmmmmm David - please don't do this..." By the end, she was babbling. She was having trouble focusing on anything but how good the raw cock pistoning in and out of her sex was. She didn't want this, but there was no denying it felt better than it had the last few times he'd had his way with her.

She tried to tell herself that it was because he'd tied her up, and that was sexy as hell, but if it was part of it, then it was only a small part. Was this because he was raping the last safe part of her for the first time, she wondered or was it because, on some level, she knew it was because she deserved to be punished for what she'd done.

She was happy to grasp at straws, though. She wanted it to be anything but the fact that her body was eager to be bred and that some part of her wanted this. Anything was better than that. She wouldn't be able to grasp at straws much longer, though. She could already feel tingles starting to radiate into sparks as they shot through her body.

Sarah gritted her teeth as she tried to resist the rising tide of pleasure, but she knew it was useless. She couldn't will away an orgasm, and once her owner realized that she was getting close, he looked down at her with a mixture of amusement and superiority. "Go on, baby," he whispered encouragingly. "Cum for daddy. Cum all over the cock that's breeding you tonight..."

Sarah wanted to tell him to fuck off. She wanted to tell him he had to pull out. She wanted to say a thousand different things, but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak, her voice was stolen from her as the first real orgasm of the night ripped through her body and reduced her to gasping and shivering.

Cumming so obviously made her lover slow to a stop for half a minute to appreciate his handiwork, but as soon as her pussy stopped spasming on his dick, he started fucking her again, even harder than before.

"That's one for you," he whispered, "How much longer until I catch up with you, I wonder? How many times am I going to have to cum inside you tonight before I'm too exhausted to try putting a baby into you again?"

"Wouldn't you rather nnnhhh... j-just keep things like they are?" she moaned, trying to reason her way through his lust. "Mmmmmmm - don't you want me to st-stay sexy for youuu..."

"Don't you'll know you'll be even sexier with my baby growing inside you?" he growled back, increasing the speed he was fucking her slightly. "I promise - you'll be sexy forever, no matter how many times I knock you up."

Sarah's pussy fluttered at those words, and her heart skipped a beat. She didn't want this, but she couldn't deny that he wasn't making it sound appealing to her on some level, but the last part of her rational mind still recoiled at the image. "I can't," she whispered, "My classes..."

"They can wait," he insisted. "Everything can wait. Everything but how badly I want to breed you. Soon you'll get to see how sexy you are with big milky tits, baby. Don't you want that?"

Sarah wanted to whine no again, but this time, it just came out as a moan. A long, strangled moan of indecision. She was completely lost. Everything her lover said made her pussy twitch. Everything he did to her body made her thoughts fuzzy.

In the end, even with everything he was saying and doing, even with the way he was biting her nipples and making her scream in pleasure, she couldn't quite bring herself to give in. The closest she came was when she whimpered, "You own me, so I have to do wh-whatever it is you want." For Sarah, it was a painful admission, but there was freedom in letting go that made her orgasm again almost immediately as her mind truly comprehended the words. She no longer got to decide what her body was for, and that was enough. That was her owner's job. Her only job was to enjoy herself if possible and endure if she couldn't.

"That's right," he agreed. "My whore, my pussy, my choice."

Her owner's strokes took on a new urgency with her admission. He'd been fucking her hard for perhaps ten minutes now, but now they were deeper and stronger but somewhat more erratic. She was slow to realize that those signs probably meant that this was turning him on as much as they were her, but the consequence was obvious: he was about to cum, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Finally, he froze, bottoming out inside her, "Get. Fucking. Pregnant," he roared, shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum all over her pussy. She could feel the liquid heat filling her up, but more than that, she could imagine it. That's what made her cum for the third time. She could imagine him painting her womb white with his dangerous sperm, and she knew that even as she came, her hungry, fertile womb was doing all that it could to devour as much of that cum as possible.

It would have been terrifying, but she was too high on the endorphins that had flooded her system. A million years of evolution had prepared her for this moment, and all she could do was kiss him as he continued to throb and spurt inside her body.

When it was over, he rolled off her, and once he propped her hips up with a pillow, he cuddled up beside her. He stroked her belly as he talked through baby names with her and what it was he would name their son or daughter. He didn't ask Sarah's opinion, and she didn't give it. Instead, she just lay there enjoying the moment.

She didn't need to worry about that yet. She doubted she could worry about anything at all right now. That would have to wait for tomorrow. For now, all she could do was enjoy the feeling of being claimed so forcefully while she wondered if he had enough stamina for round two.